Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,141 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon - Islam for Muslims (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (25296 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

Did you see my screen shot?
I told u what my idea was cos i know u misunderstood me. Why are u stil adamant? Is it cos it benefits u? It only shows the type of person u are.
Nahhhhhh!
I wouldn't even renegade on our covenant no matter whose ox is gored. grin
I live by principles.
Don't worry it will "soon" be yr turn. Trust me.
Have no fear.
So, my answer bro? grin

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nahhhhhh!
I wouldn't even renegade on our covenant no matter whose ox is gored. grin
I live by principles.
Don't worry it will "soon" be yr turn. Trust me.
Have no fear.
So, my answer bro? grin
I have your answer i will not reply. I explained myself. Why are u so obstinate
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

Please, I beg of you.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

People know I don't renegade.
My good friend over here Chinedu Uzuegbu can attest to my yes is yes & no is no.
I honour my words till death. grin
so i will wait till u ask till your heart's content?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

so i will wait till u ask till your heart's content?
Its just a little over hundred.
Nothing much.
Please bear with me.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nothing much.
Please bear with me.

Its not reasonable
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

Its not reasonable

grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

grin
So.....
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

So.....
Next
4. Is it 28 or 43 generations according to "God"?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nothing much.
Please bear with me.

Sorry to break your heart.
Just peeped my question paper & realized I have close to 500 questions. grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

Next
4. Is it 28 or 43 generations according to "God"?
I have all your answers but i do not agree with you ignoring me.i explained what I meant showed screenshots to prove my case but still you adamant.
Until you agree with the way intended the debate to.be i willl not respond.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

I have all your answers but i do not agree with you ignoring me.i explained what I meant showed screenshots to prove my case but still you adamant.

Nahhhhhhh!
You don't.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

It's gonna be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than changing the terms & conditions of our covenant.
At the end, you will learn honesty & honoring ones covenant from me.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

It's gonna be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than changing the terms & conditions of our covenant.
So u think i was lying. No p. I told u what i meant u still chose to ignore my explanation. Its clear that u misunderstood me.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nahhhhhhh!
You don't.

If you are no honest enough to acknowledge my explanation i will not respond
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

If you are no honest enough to acknowledge my explanation i will not respond
cool

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

So u think i was lying. No p. I told u what i meant u still chose to ignore my explanation. Its clear that u misunderstood me.
Are you gonna attempt Question Number 4 or no idea?
Well Next.
5. Which of the following verses did "God" approved of?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

cool
what are u talking about, i told you that i was talking about asking questions in turns and you are trying to blackmail me with some irrelevant oaths and bond stuff,I refuse to be cowed into your wishes. I told u you misunderstood me, and i have explained myself but cos it favors you, you turn a deaf ear. I am not responding to any more of your questions until you go with the plan i intended from the beginning. It shows you are a type that takes advantage of the situation even if it hurts another (i hope i am wrong)
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 18, 2020
fortran12:

what are u talking about, i told you that i was talking about asking questions in turns and you are trying to blackmail me with some irrelevant oaths and bond stuff,I refuse to be cowed into your wishes. I told u you misunderstood me, and i have explained myself but cos it favors you, you turn a deaf ear. I am not responding to any more of your questions until you go with the plan i intended from the beginning. It shows you are a type that takes advantage of the situation even if it hurts another (i hope i am wrong)

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Xposed2020 post=90790954][/quote]
stop blackmailin,i have told you what i meant. you still chose to ignore. i know what a covenant is. But what you doing is blackmail. I showed you screenshots of me asking you to ask a question then i ask another.
Going by that its you who defaulted asking 2 questions
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
fortran12:

stop blackmailin,i have told you what i meant. you still chose to ignore. i know what a covenant is. But what you doing is blackmail. I showed you screenshots of me asking you to ask a question then i ask another.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
fortran12:

I thought I also sent you screen shots & you did not object to my position when you respond to the first question.
Besides, what are you afraid of?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xposed2020:

I thought I also sent you screen shots & you did not object to my position when you respond to the first question.
Besides, what are you afraid of?
I told you that you misunderstood me. Am i not the owner of the idea? How can you be defining what i originated.
When you are ready to go as i intended let me know
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
fortran12:

I told you that you misunderstood me. Am i not the owner of the idea? How can you be defining what i originated.
When you are ready to go as i intended let me know
Same here. grin
I don't know what you are scared of.
If you can't honor your words its okay.
But I won't break our covenant that i SWEAR with God Almighty my Lord & your Lord.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xposed2020:

Same here. grin
But I won't break our covenant that i SWEAR with God Almighty my Lord & your Lord.
No problem. You are blackmailing me. You clearly know you misunderstood what i said and cos it's to your advantage you are refusing to budge.

You are taking about honoring my words. The words i said were u ask a question and i ask mine in return
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2020
fortran12:

No problem. You are blackmailing me. You clearly know you misunderstood what i said and cos it's to your advantage you are refusing to budge.
You are taking about honoring my words. The words i said were u ask a question and i ask mine in return

Thank for honoring yr covenant.
So answer me
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xposed2020:

Thank for honoring yr covenant.
So answer me
If u read through my statement it shows i will not reply until we go to the intended agreement
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xposed2020:

Same here. grin

Mere seeing this, you ought to know the kind of person I am.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xposed2020:

And this.
I know you are Scared, but its okay.
I never expected you to honor our covenant nor explain the unexplainable. grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Making Janaba And It's Conditions / Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise / Ruling On Tribal Marks And Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.