Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon - Islam for Muslims (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (25289 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I mentioned you ask one i ask also. So i dont understand why you are posting me text from 700 club. I was the one that initiated the debate.

700 club only has to do with honoring agreement, oath, covenant & not any text whatsoever. grin
So just relax.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Childish ?? grin

The floor is yours on the Subject matter for as long as you want then afterwards, I'll pose my questions for you to give me logical explanations to the "perceived" Contradictions in the Bible.

I believe you communicate in English more than you native language.
So; "THE FLOOR IS YOURS. . . FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT. . . AFTERWARDS. . . QUESTIONS. . .
I believe its clear & unambiguous enough for even Alimajiri without western education to understand.
ka-PEESH ?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Next.
3. Which is the word of God?
Was it God that was talking in those verses? Why ask which is the word of God.
Ok. He was co regent for 10 years and after his father died he became king.
The idea was for me to ask and you ask.
I am clarifying myself again. After this i am asking next. Why will i leave you to ask all your 200 questions
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I am clarifying myself again. After this i am asking next. Why will i leave you to ask all your 200 questions

You dare not break our covenant.
This is what God was referring to about been an ally or even making treaty with people of the Book, that they don't honour agreement & He has been proven right that makes you guys go mad.
We Muslims value covenant just as God does and I won't go contrary to our terms & conditions.
Sorry for being a Christian true to type.
I hope future generations that stumble into our discourse will be disgusted at your lack of honesty & untrustworthiness.
I'll have non of that.
You are trying to back out.
We must keep to our words.
Oya answer me.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

Guess you don't know the author of your scripture.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

Which of the two verses emanated from God & which did not?
Was he 8 or 18yrs? grin
I have much much more like this.
I won't ask you ambiguous questions that you can get leeway to escape.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Which of the two verses emanated from God & which did not?
Was he 8 or 18yrs? grin
I have much much more like this.
I won't ask you ambiguous questions that you can get leeway to escape.

before i respond, i will ask the next one. my idea was not to allow u ask all your questions in one go
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

You dare not break our covenant.
This is what God was referring to about been an ally or even making treaty with people of the Book, that they don't honour agreement & He has been proven right that makes you guys go mad.
We Muslims value covenant just as God does and I won't go contrary to our terms & conditions.
Sorry for being a Christian true to type.
I hope future generations that stumble into our discourse will be disgusted at your lack of honesty & untrustworthiness.
I'll have non of that.
You are trying to back out.
We must keep to our words.
Oya answer me.
who is backing out? i started the debate i said u ask 1 n i will ask 1, so you trying to ask all the questions is not right, i have clarified myself that i did not mean u shld ask all, until u agree i will not answer any more.
i will even look for where i commented about the debate n show it to u
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

who is backing out? i started the debate i said u ask 1 n i will ask 1, so you trying to ask all the questions is not right, i have clarified myself that i did not mean u shld ask all, until u agree i will not answer any more.
You can't & won't renegade even if the agreement was gotten under deceit says your Holy scripture. Not that this one was gotten under deceit though.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

grin
I don't go back on my words.
My word is my BOND.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

You can't & won't renegade even if the agreement was gotten under deceit says your Holy scripture. Not that this one was gotten under deceit though.
As you can see i told u from the on set

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

grin
My word is my BOND.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

grin
My word is my BOND.
I told u what I meant but cos it favors u , you decided to ignore
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

As you can see i told u from the on set

My reply of 3:33 says it all.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I gave you the floor & told you till you are done and you insist I start.
What are you afraid of?
It will be your time "soon".
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

My reply of 3:33 says it all.
I told u what I meant again today. Why ignore? I initiated the debate. And i saw u misunderstood what i meant i clarified again today so why still act like i didn't explain myself
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

I gave you the floor & told you till you are done and you insist I start.
What are you afraid of?
It will be your time "soon".
I am clarifying myself again. What i meant was to ask a question at a time. Or how hard is it to allow me ask since i started the whole thing
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

See there is no logic in all you are saying if it is any random question you want to ask and I'll ask any.
So where does "topic" comes in ?
Besides you insist I bring a topic & you asked about Israel , I in turn ask what is the alleged contradiction you want me to give a logical explanation there.
Remember you ask me to stick to topic multiple times.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

I believe you communicate in English more than you native language.
So; "THE FLOOR IS YOURS. . . FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT. . . AFTERWARDS. . . QUESTIONS. . .
I believe its clear & unambiguous enough for even Alimajiri without western education to understand.
ka-PEESH ?
Well my intention from the outset was to ask a question not all your questions
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I am clarifying myself again. What i meant was to ask a question at a time. Or how hard is it to allow me ask since i started the whole thing

The bus has already left the station long time ago.
If you can't explain, its okay.
I'll move to the next question.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

See there is no logic in all you are saying if it is any random question you want to ask and I'll ask any.
So where does "topic" comes in ?
Besides you insist I bring a topic & you asked about Israel , I in turn ask what is the alleged contradiction you want me to give a logical explanation there.
Remember you ask me to stick to topic multiple times.
Stick to topic meant not deviate from the original question
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

The bus has already left the station long time ago.
If you can't explain, its okay.
I'll move to the next question.
I am not answering anymore if you will ignore. I screen shot what i said on the 14th. Isn't that enough to show u thst u misunderstood me?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Childish ?? grin

The floor is yours on the Subject matter for as long as you want then afterwards, I'll pose my questions for you to give me logical explanations to the "perceived" Contradictions in the Bible.
I believe you clearly understood these words. But insisted I start on the same 14th.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

Stick to topic meant not deviate from the original question

Can you tell me the original question when I am yet to ask? grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Can you tell me the original question when I am yet to ask? grin
I mentioned u were jumping from topic to topic. And what u were doing is asking different questions.
So i asked u to stay in topic and do not deviate. Meaning stay within what u asked n dont jump to another
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I am not answering anymore if you will ignore. I screen shot what i said on the 14th. Isn't that enough to show u thst u misunderstood me?

This was our comm.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I mentioned u were jumping from topic to topic. And what u were doing is asking different questions.
So i asked u to stay in topic and do not deviate. Meaning stay within what u asked n dont jump to another
Show me the question I asked now?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Show me the question I asked now?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

Can you see I embedded the terms & conditions in the text. That I'll be fair to you and all that.
I'll ask one at a time until I have exhaust all my questions?

Now , if I tell you that you don't read or ask if you ever passed exams in your life, you won't understand the position i am coming from.
No wonder PMB said Nija Youths are lazy & most pick offence in the bitter truth.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

Do you know what a topic is?
Have you done a project in a higher institution of learning?
Okay!
"Corruption in Nigeria from 1999-2000".
"Challenges in Nig banking sector during the Buhari's administration''.
"Perceived contradictions in the Hindu Scripture".
"Insecurity in Rivers State (2015-2019)".
" Incest in Southern Nigeria and way forward ".
" Kidnapping in Nig (Bayelsa as a case study)"
Then one can ask questions in relation to these topics.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2020
fortran12:

Do you know the problem?
You entered a bus from Iyana Ipaja going to Mile 12, you passed Ikeja (your destination), you did not inform the driver, you passed oshodi, you kept mute. Only to reach Final bustop & you start to complain that you wanted dropping at Ikeja. When the conductor was shouting, were you . . . grin
Or from rumuokoro to choba or even onne to ahoada in rivers state (you passed, Obigbo-Igwurita-Ishioko-Elele-Alimini and started complaining in Ahoada that you wanted to drop at Ishioko)
Or
From kawo-eye centre- k/mash- badikko- bakinruwa- dutsenma- kabala-u/muazu-nasarawa-trikannia-romi-television/ command-b4 bridge- sabo in Kaduna only to say you wanted dropping at abuja junction.
Or Maiduguri
Djentilo-Gomari-bulunkutu-ramat-post office & ramat was yr destination.
Our words are our bonds. grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

Do you know the problem?
You entered a bus from Iyana Ipaja going to Mile 12, you passed Ikeja (your destination), you did not inform the driver, you passed oshodi, you kept mute. Only to reach Final bustop & you start to complain that you wanted dropping at Ikeja. When the conductor was shouting, were you . . . grin
Or from rumuokoro to choba or even onne to ahoada in rivers state (you passed, Igwurita, Ishioko, Elele, Alimini and started complaining in Ahoada.)
Our words are our bonds.
Did you see my screen shot?
I told u what my idea was cos i know u misunderstood me. Why are u stil adamant? Is it cos it benefits u? It only shows the type of person u are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Making Janaba And It's Conditions / Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise / Ruling On Tribal Marks And Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.