Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (77714 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 11:36am On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

The love of a poor man is valueless.

It cannot pay school fees, it cannot buy clothes or buy food.

Jesus already loves us. why be so desperate to accept a poor man’s love - well some women are dying to be loved so bad they will take valueless and invalid love.

To such women, God loves you - love yourself.

Love that cannot be banked in the bank and you cannot bank on.

Love that does not shelter a woman. Is that love?

Love that cannot buy dinner or pizza. Is that love?

Love in the heat and humidity - love without air-conditioning.

The only thing poor men have to offer is their lives and I cannot say they should go and die……but
. Nigerian love is a scam!!

Love is the greatest thing in the World!!! You need to value love more!!!
Stop worshipping Mammon(Biblical Mammon tongue)!
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 11:37am On May 24, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Benefits of avoiding broke men.

Thunder strike any broke man that comes near me

I must marry a rich and successful man

The poor men are - I mean infidels are coming for you.

You have the effontery to want a real MAN

They are coming for you. grin grin
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 11:40am On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
. Nigerian love is a scam!!

Love is the greatest thing in the World!!! You need to value love more!!!
Stop worshipping Mammon(Biblical Mammon tongue)!

Ah! were tun quote bible grin grin grin

Biblical infidel

1 Timothy 5:8 ►

anyone does not provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

Ah! were tun quote bible grin grin grin

Biblical infidel

1 Timothy 5:8 ►

anyone does not provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

The man that paid your bride price, sponsored the wedding , give you a shelter can NEVER be an infidel undecided

All he need from you is an immeasurable love..

Stop measuring him based on the amount of money he is spending in you...

You are born to thrive too undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 12:18pm On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
The man that paid your bride price, sponsored the wedding , give you a shelter can NEVER be an infidel undecided

All he need from you is an immeasurable love..

Stop measuring him based on the amount of money he is spending in you...

You are born to thrive too undecided

What are you saying?

You are too daft for me to continue this.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

What are you saying?

You are too daft for me to continue this.

Stop worshipping Mammon grin

Give love a chance in your life cool
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 12:33pm On May 24, 2020
eni4real:

Stop worshipping Mammon grin

Give love a chance in your life cool

I am happily married to same great man for 19 years . I am devoted to him because he is a great provider, protector and lover. I love that man like kilode. I look up to him. He is no simp. His balls are intact.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

I am happily married to same great man for 19 years . I am devoted to him because he is a great provider, protector and lover. I love that man like kilode. I look up to him. He is no simp. His balls are intact.
Marriage of 19 years??
Don't use your husband as a yardstick!! It doesn't make any Sense!! You don't know anything about what it feels like to be a man!!!
Enjoy your marriage in peace.

Stop using terms that are beyond you!!

A simp is simply a manipulated guy!!! Stop encouraging men to be Cashcows cool
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by B2joa(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
luminouz:

Yinmu...when will u buy my own na,Bola?
who called my name?
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
B2joa:

who called my name?

Who dafuq are you? grin grin grin
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by vinkihillz(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
No worry urself..... hustle make u no Dy read long like dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.