Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (77711 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by laosy(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2020
Omo, no be Nigeria naira Dem tape together con turn am to skipping rope? They no rate that currency again ooo. Anyways, money is good, what's love without money?
Baba God abeg provide me with money make I use am spoil someone's daughter like this too cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by gungab(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2020
L
O
V
E

I
S

B
E
U
T
I
F
U
L

T
H
I
N
G
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by ogoloray(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2020
African love is money!

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Royalfurnitures: 3:35pm On May 23, 2020
Money inside cake...Will they still eat the cake?

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nasir123(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......
Bros take it easy o!

7 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Bestchoice4me(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2020
In OBO's voice.. Love is sweet o, when money enter love is sweeter..

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by IsmahIshra: 3:36pm On May 23, 2020
Money money money money. Wetin man do man? Cant really remember the last time i see a lady buying cake for her man on his birthday. Man don suffer. Happy birthday to d celebrant

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2020
What I am concern about is how did they get that type of money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Sonnobax15(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2020
grin Exactly 3 days ago,my gf sent me a video clip via fb of a guy who surprised his gf with a car on her birthday..and afterward went ahead to remind me of her own birthday being on sunday(i.e tomorrow)..

i sharperly replied her-"i hope u also sent it to my mates?
she asked which mates are u talking about?

and i repeated what i had said but this time around,in block letters--"I HOPE U ALSO SENT D VIDEO CLIP TO MY MATES??I MEAN MY CO-BOYFRIENDS....

Na once she comprehend,nai she jejely go offline.

MORAL-dear guys,it's only advisable to spend on ur wives,mothers,sisters and if at all on a good and loyal gf who's been there for u all time long..and not a dime on a random bitch unless on a regular fvck basis.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by nazablossom(f): 3:37pm On May 23, 2020
Happy for them. I guess they will discard the cake.

Age gracefully ma'am
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by kerry57: 3:37pm On May 23, 2020
Woman and money. Just keep giving her money. All problems solved and no more wahala on top ur neck mr. Man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Benphilip: 3:38pm On May 23, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. On my WhatsApp number 09052458747
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......

just to let you know I liked your post.

I don't know why o. but I liked it

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Dpharisee: 3:38pm On May 23, 2020
Why is she wearing that Ogbanje ring on her leg angry
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by TruthSpeaker: 3:39pm On May 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 23, 2020
Is she a dwarf?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by drkrest(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2020
koyyes:
Lovely.

Meanwhile, some negroes are crying, barking and clamouring for their African women to feed and clothe them while they offer nothing but their decayed $perm.

Let them come and learn from this responsible, married man. Or they remain with their red pill offered to them by some divorced f@ggots.

grin
decayed sperm that you still ingest for #100 suya�

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2020
Where will broke guys like us find Love cry
Slawormir show us your ways... embarassed
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Millenniumlady(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2020
After if i say i like money they'll come for my head nairaland guys hope una dey see una mate angry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by hinere(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2020
By their stomach, u shall know them...

The Husband made a good move...
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nixxxx(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2020
The both of them are very fucking childish even at old age

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Paxie55: 3:45pm On May 23, 2020
Broke demented boys are already wailing. grin
Money amaka kiss

6 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by crackhouse(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2020
The woman looks like a dwarf. She's short mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Jh0wsef(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 23, 2020
drkrest:
decayed sperm that you still ingest for #100 suya�

E pain am. grin

No female in their right senses can ingest anything from inventless, broke animals like you. That's bestiality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Chochovini: 3:46pm On May 23, 2020
Ilefoaye:
love is sweeter when money enter
. I WONDER what the woman would have done if the husby has gifted her with a Venza as a birthday gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by MiosheEmpire1(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2020
Ok
noted
next topic pls
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by emerged01(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2020
JeffreyD1:
CBN should arrest them
For violating money
You no know road to CBN website?
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Enwhen(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2020
That will not stop her from sleeping with another man who offer to buy her Benz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.