Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (77718 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......

I don't have problem with you though.. because they would be no point.. Na people wey like and share your comment dey burst my Brain
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Uckroot: 7:26pm On May 23, 2020
Nigerian women are so cheap.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Okoroawusa: 7:27pm On May 23, 2020
Money can buy love

Money can make love stronger

Money can also destroy love
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 23, 2020
Uckroot:
Nigerian women are so cheap.

SMH the way you guys reason. That girl is not suffering . She is rich with her Man . That she was thrilled with the treats her husband gave her doesn't make her cheap. Anyone shown Love and affections would be happy . It's everywhere. Not only in Nigeria. Even in the US here. Little things makes them happy
..If your girlfriend or wife gives you this kind of lovely treat, you go blush. U may not cry because of your Muscular trait . Respect Ladies . Appreciate Man's effort . Get sense bro.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Angelacruz: 7:38pm On May 23, 2020
Asin
Umartins1:

Hustle o... So you no go dey type long story for person happiness
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
Another "Money is sweeter than love" crew member spotted!! undecided
lol but it's true,there's no such thing as love anymore it is now business and both sides are looking forward to what they will be bringing to the table.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2020
Rozz:
lol but it's true,there's no such thing as love anymore it is now business and both sides are looking forward to what they will be bringing to the table.
Good old days are missed!!
Love is monetized now undecided
Pathetic cry
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Jlow2: 7:42pm On May 23, 2020
and my nnewi neigbour, silent millionaire bought venza for his wife on her birthday, the woman rejected the car and asked the husband to sell it and buy landed property
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Misscongenialit: 7:42pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
Where are you based??

I think your comment is more theoretical shocked

Hehehehehe
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
Good old days are missed!! Love is monetized now undecided Pathetic cry
Because money rules the world so they say
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 23, 2020
Rozz:
Because money rules the world so they say
It is better to stay single than to relegate love ..

If you give some people money, they will still be looking for a way to 'kill' you and take all your properties!!!

Some ladies don't marry because of love again.. They married Money!! It is a bad development, to be honest!!
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2020
Misscongenialit:

Hehehehehe
You know that I'm right grin
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Misscongenialit: 7:51pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
You know that I'm right grin

Bros park well, i don tell u finish, go and learn the skills and discover the real women out there
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
koyyes:

Do you need to read news about domestic violence for you to feel good about your broke, single self? grin

Go and w@nk yourself to sleep.
Buzu.

.nne na nna gi bu ewu
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
It is better to stay single than to relegate love ..

If you give some people money, they will still be looking for a way to 'kill' you and take all your properties!!!

Some ladies don't marry because of love again.. They married Money!! It is a bad development, to be honest!!
not only ladies,same applies to men.Every single man out there rich or broke is looking for a lady that will bring something to the table.It goes both ways
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 23, 2020
Rozz:
not only ladies,same applies to men.Every single man out there rich or broke is looking for a lady that will bring something to the table.It goes both ways
Men can't marry for money only!!
Some ladies marry for money ONLY!!
It is scary !! Love is gradualling losing its relevance in Marriages!!

How do I mean?? Once the guy go broke, you will see the real character of the lady!!
Some will even start infidelity already!! They won't even think about the kids!!

Amazing undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by stepsy: 8:06pm On May 23, 2020
Next year story.
A man kill his wife for money � ritual.
grin cool
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Lawalemi(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2020
Most likely he's a Delta man. They are the ones that lavish oil money
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 23, 2020
Misscongenialit:

Bros park well, i don tell u finish, go and learn the skills and discover the real women out there
Skills?? Keep deceiving yourself!!
You will know her real character only in Marriage!!
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
Men can't marry for money only!!
Some ladies marry for money ONLY!!
It is scary !! Love is gradualling losing its relevance in Marriages!!

How do I mean?? Once the guy go broke, you will see the real character of the lady!!
Some will even start infidelity already!! They won't even think about the kids!!

Amazing undecided
you are right but some men do also abandon their families for a richer woman.We are in a complicated world.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 23, 2020
Rozz:
you are right but some men do also abandon their families for a richer woman.We are in a complicated world.
Yeah. May be small percentage of men..

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Titugirl(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
Another "Money is sweeter than love" crew member spotted undecided
Another Vanity crew member spotted embarassed undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Bola146(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2020
nanizle:

Come let me spoil you grin
cheesy cheesy I'm here
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ryan03(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2020
Enwhen:

Just imagine

I share my opinion base on real life situations I have seen , infact many...and u pained , raining insults on yourself on for being childish...If you like cry river , it will not stop majority of women from doing what I have said.

Pls if u have not smoke Igbo(weed) and u behave like this , please see ur doctor ASAP... Plss, u may be sick...high fever
majority of women but your mum is excluded? Who is this creature?
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Uckroot: 8:56pm On May 23, 2020
BabaJoe001:

SMH the way you guys reason. That girl is not suffering . She is rich with her Man . That she was thrilled with the treats her husband gave her doesn't make her cheap. Anyone shown Love and affections would be happy . It's everywhere. Not only in Nigeria. Even in the US here. Little things makes them happy
..If your girlfriend or wife gives you this kind of lovely treat, you go blush. U may not cry because of your Muscular trait . Respect Ladies . Appreciate Man's effort . Get sense bro.

For all your lofty aims, Naija girls are still cheap.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by oodua1stson: 8:59pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......
oga, calm down na grin
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by emusmithyy(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2020
The first thing here isn't the money,

1. Thoughtfulness.
2. Love/Romance
3. Money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.