Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (77717 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ferdinandu(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Benefits of avoiding broke men.

Thunder strike any broke man that comes near me

I must marry a rich and successful man
See your mouth.What are you bringing to the table. Abi the school fees they paid for you na waste. If you use your God given talent make the money, the world will end.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
Titugirl:

Another Vanity crew member spotted embarassed undecided
Marriage is not a poverty alleviation program. That is my point!!

Love should be sweeter than Money!! But "money is sweeter than love" crew don't care!!! undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Benefits of avoiding broke men.

Thunder strike any broke man that comes near me

I must marry a rich and successful man
You never wanted Marriage tho undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Titugirl(f): 9:48pm On May 23, 2020
eni4real:
Marriage is not a poverty alleviation program. That is my point!!

Love should be sweeter than Money!! But "money is sweeter than love" crew don't care!!! undecided
Who said otherwise?
My point is Money makes love sweet...argue with your keypad
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by hathiba: 9:51pm On May 23, 2020
This is how some ignorantly and foolishly open themselves up for kidnapping and unnecessary dangers.

why showing forth or broadcasting what yo have done for yr wife fa?

There is wisdom in love...... odi egwu
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
If I had any doubts before, it has vanished.

Love is sweeter when there is money. Let no one tell me otherwise kiss

Otherwise
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Reynbowjenie: 10:48pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday ma
When will God bless me undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 23, 2020
Titugirl:

Who said otherwise?
My point is Money makes love sweet...argue with your keypad
And if life challenges that drain the money comes??
Why can't you be more practical than some Davido's quote??

Love is love, money is money!! Stop mixing it up!!

And Money is sweet whether love is present or not!!!

To many ladies, 'Money is sweeter than love' but they hide under Davido's quote to pretend as if they love the guy undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by ibizgirl(f): 12:04am On May 24, 2020
Do you need to make money cake for your loved one? Hit me on 08130350400
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by tityboi: 12:10am On May 24, 2020
really
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by afstrongest(m): 5:49am On May 24, 2020
Love is Sweet oo, when money enter love is sweeter

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Titugirl(f): 6:23am On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
Why can't you be more practical that some Davido's quote??

To many ladies, 'Money is sweeter than love' but they hide under Davido's quote to pretend as if they love the guy undecided

You need understanding.
First of all, its davido's song not quote.
Secondly, no one is pretending to love any guy. I, just like many others that have commented before me have only stated the obvious. By "sweeter" I mean that money enhances love. Stop misunderstanding me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by pomide(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2020
When my own wanted to surprise me, she used cake and meat that they use pepper to wrap to surprise me
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 7:17am On May 24, 2020
BabaJoe001:

I don't have problem with you though.. because they would be no point.. Na people wey like and share your comment dey burst my Brain

Those men liking his posts are his fellow pucccyniggas aka soy boys or you can call them ballless simps. They have a whatsapp group headed by wirinet and emmaodet.....

Me a girl I can will beat them in a 30 days money making tournament.

They shoot pink glitters when they cumm - grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 7:20am On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
Why can't you be more practical that some Davido's quote??

Another soy boy spotted... awon pink glitter cumm

Biblical infidels

Always looking for a girl to help them get up when they fall.

Cry cry baby.... Common, get the fcuuk up from that floor you ballless little simp. Get up! You are supposed to be a man!

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Shormiey(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2020
Flexherbal:
Happy Birthday to her.

She must be a very supportive wife, for the man to go to that length.
Gbam!!! Not all this chewing gum....giveme-giveme money girl with entitled mentality....em just too much in this country. undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ndipe(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2020
This is lovely, touching. He went overboard with this birthday celebration for his wife. Lovely.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by aspirebig: 9:24am On May 24, 2020
Old video
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 10:11am On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

Another soy boy spotted... awon pink glitter cumm

Biblical infidels

Always looking for a girl to help them get up when they fall.

Cry cry baby.... Common, get the fcuuk up from that floor you ballless little simp. Get up! You are supposed to be a man!
Always??
You guys can't even help yourself to get up.
Only small percentage of you were breadwinners before Marriage!! Stop talking out of context!!!

My point is most of you want Wedding and Money rather than husband!!!

"Money is sweeter than love" crew member spotted!!

If you know what love is , you will not be seeing Marriage as a 'poverty alleviation program'

You want guys to be 'men' but you still want to prove equality with them. You must be very delusional to think like that!!

Only few ladies are well to do and can still stand in love peradventure their husbands become broke!!! Talkless of bringing their husbands back to his feet!!!

Majority are only there to spend their husbands Money and become clueless and hostile once the husband face life challenges!!

Your true color will soon show in Marriage!!!
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by ume1000: 10:15am On May 24, 2020
koyyes:

The only thing a female with sense needs from males are money and kids. That's all.

It is a taboo for a woman to offer any thing if a negroe has nothing but $perm to offer.

Below is how every responsible person will look at you.
what exactly are you

Male

Female

Mixed

Can't find your gender in your profile
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 10:16am On May 24, 2020
Titugirl:

You need understanding.
First of all, its davido's song not quote.
Secondly, no one is pretending to love any guy. I, just like many others that have commented before me have only stated the obvious. By "sweeter" I mean that money enhances love. Stop misunderstanding me.
Love is Love , Money is money!!
Money should not be a reason why love should be sweet!!
Likewise Money don't need love to be sweet!!!
You are either in love with him or you fall in love with his money!!!
Unless if both of you are rich, then I will say the 'quote' apply to both of you!!!
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 10:37am On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
Always??
You guys can't even help yourself to get up.
Only small percentage of you were breadwinners before Marriage!! Stop talking out of context!!!

My point is most of you want Wedding and Money rather than husband!!!

"Money is sweeter than love" crew member spotted!!

If you know what love is , you will not be seeing Marriage as a 'poverty alleviation program'

You want guys to be 'men' but you still want to prove equality with them. You must be very delusional to think like that!!

Only few ladies are well to do and can still stand in love peradventure their husbands become broke!!! Talkless of bringing their husbands back to his feet!!!

Majority are only there to spend their husbands Money and become clueless and hostile once the husband face life challenges!!

Your true color will soon show in Marriage!!!

Simp the M in Man is Money.

You cannot love someone who you are not providing for - how do you show your love as a man.

That women felt so loved by her husband she burst in to tears - it cost him money to show his love.

Which ballless love are you talking about? You want to show your love by moping or breastfeeding the baby or cooking homecooked food

I am getting tired of these simps - pick your balls up boy

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 10:43am On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

Simp the M in Man is Money.

You cannot love someone who you are not providing for - how do you show your love as a man.

That women felt so loved by her husband she burst in to tears - it cost him money to show his love.

Which ballless love are you talking about? You want to show your love by moping or breastfeeding the baby or cooking homecooked food

I am getting tired of these simps - pick your balls up boy
Marriage is not a 'poverty alleviation program'
You have a "Parasite Mentality" undecided
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 10:53am On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
Marriage is not a 'poverty alleviation program'
You have a "Parasite Mentality" undecided

You have an infidel ball less mentality..... I mean bottom of the barrel of simp mentality.

Kindly do not procreate with this mentality

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 11:07am On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

You have an infidel ball less mentality..... I mean bottom of the barrel of simp mentality.

Kindly do not procreate with this mentality
You don't even know the meaning of what you are typing...

You cannot define a man without showing your Parasite Mentality shocked

If M in Man , stand for money!!

W in woman, stand for Wealth snatcher?? sad shocked

Do you even know who a simp is??

A simp is a Cashcow that is not capable of loving a lady without spending like a fool to cover all his deficiencies!! He is a Parasite maker undecided

Someone have made you his Parasite. He has done a bad job on your mindset Lolz grin

Money is money, Love is Love!! Stop measuring men by the amount they spent on you.. Wealth has no gender undecided

Even your enemy will show fake love if you give her money. Burst to tears Lolz!
You don't want husband, you only want wedding and money grin.

That's a "Parasite Mentality" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 11:15am On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
You don't even know the meaning of what you are typing...

You cannot define a man without showing your Parasite Mentality shocked

If M in Man , stand for money!!

W in woman, stand for Wealth snatcher?? sad shocked

Do you even know who a simp is??

A simp is a Cashcow that is not capable of loving a lady without spending like a fool to cover all his deficiencies!! He is a Parasite maker undecided

Someone have made you his Parasite. He has done a bad job on your mindset Lolz grin

Money is money, Love is Love!! Stop measuring men by the amount they spent on you.. Wealth has no gender undecided

Even your enemy will show fake love if you give her money. Burst to tears Lolz!
You don't want husband, you only want wedding and money grin.

That's a "Parasite Mentality" shocked shocked shocked

The woman in that video looks like a parasite to you?

The men with means will look after their woman while the infidels will bitch writing epistle.

Ok lets settle it now

Women and children are expensive - women and children are parasites, women and children are wealth snatchers.

If you want women and children - get money.

THE END

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 11:29am On May 24, 2020
Ybaby:

The woman in that video looks like a parasite to you?

The men with means will look after their woman while the infidels will bitch writing epistle.

Ok lets settle it now

Women and children are expensive - women and children are parasites, women and children are wealth snatchers.

If you want women and children - get money.

THE END
I will rather spend my money on a surrogate Mother and Nannies!!

Than to spend on a lady that only want wedding and money!!!

Love is love, money is money!!!

Life is not a bed of Rose!!

I don't want a woman that will love me because of money but ridicule me when I am cash grounded!

Money don't need love to be sweet. Love don't need any money to be sweeter. Stop worshipping Mammon(Biblical Mammon tongue)undecided

Stop hiding children under your Parasite Mentality.

The man that paid your bride price, sponsored the wedding and get you a shelter knows how to provide for kids need/want!!

Your duty as a wife is to love..

Stop being a parasite!! Wealth has no gender!! undecided

No wonder husbands age fast and die first shocked
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ybaby: 11:33am On May 24, 2020
eni4real:
I will rather spend my money on a surrogate Mother and Nannies!!

Than to spend on a lady that only want wedding and money!!!

Love is love, money is money!!!

Life is not a bed of Rose!!

I don't want a woman that will love me because of money but ridicule me when I am cash grounded!

Money don't need love to be sweet. Love don't need any money to be sweeter. Stop worshipping Mammon(Biblical Mammon tongue)undecided

Stop hiding children under your Parasite Mentality.

The man that paid your bride price, sponsored the wedding and get you a shelter knows how to provide for kids need/want!!

Your duty as a wife is to love..

Stop being a parasite!! Wealth has no gender!! undecided

No wonder husbands age fast and die first shocked

The love of a poor man is valueless.

It cannot pay school fees, it cannot buy clothes or buy food.

Jesus already loves us. why be so desperate to accept a poor man’s love - well some women are dying to be loved so bad they will take valueless and invalid love.

To such women, God loves you - love yourself.

Love that cannot be banked in the bank and you cannot bank on.

Love that does not shelter a woman. Is that love?

Love that cannot buy dinner or pizza. Is that love?

Love in the heat and humidity - love without air-conditioning.

The only thing poor men have to offer is their lives and I cannot say they should go and die……but

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.