Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (393538 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by codedguy1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
mukina2:

sorry try the next door tongue

Do you actually know what u mean by 'try the next door' around your butt shocked shocked

mukina2:

as usual una do quick and lose jare cool grin so we'll have another picture special moment tongue

I knew u were having an affair with manmustwac, kindly take a family pinshure with him and frame it for all to see on NL. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
mukina2:

sorry try the next door tongue

Already did, but lo and behold the first thing I saw in there was (you guessed right) Muki's butttt. tongue

coded guy:

Do you actually know what u mean by 'try the next door' around your butt shocked shocked

Nor mind Muki she doesn't know that I'm a keymaker and can open every door. cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
Shiite club, Shiite fans. .Useless Spuds

Who's your daddy now Tis the red n white Army binsh cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
coded guy:

I knew u were having an affair with manmustwac, kindly take a family pinshure with him and frame it for all to see on NL. grin

duduspace:

Already did, but lo and behold the first thing I saw in there was (you guessed right) Muki's butttt. tongue

Nor mind Muki she doesn't know that I'm a keymaker and can open every door. cool
get your minds outta the gutter tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
mukina2:

get your minds outta the gutter tongue tongue tongue
no wahala as long as yu lead me to wherever you want. tongue hope the center of the Shite Hart Lane pitch aint too bad? we've got to be careful manmustwac doesn't see us o, want to go back to heaven with all my balls and I'm pretty scared of machetes. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
i was not here oh lipsrsealed mwm it wasn't me lipsrsealed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by presido1: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2011
coded guy:

Thatz the front door i guess grin grin grin You think say na only u like where e dey sweet shocked cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
popopo;opopopo i laugh in gun shots grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2011
Ordinary Blackpool beat you black and blue? cheesy cheesy

Shiite club. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by slimshay(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
ManmustWANK. . .I thot you said we will see you after the game.

And you dey ves say person mention shyte. Nor be una middle name be that?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2011
Ordinary Blackpool shocked shocked
Bullchit angry angry
**shakes head in pity**
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by rasputinn(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2011
v3:

Ordinary Blackpool shocked shocked
Bullchit angry angry
**shakes head in pity**

Oh was it Blackpool,ahh the darned spuds tried then,cos to them Blackpool is no ordinary clubside,I actually thought it was Babanawa football club that beat them
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by rasputinn(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2011
All these talk about front door,back door,middle door iz gettin mes confuses,Mukis cans youz explains pleases cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2011
lol yeye na only that you see? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by codedguy1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
mukina2:

lol yeye na only that you see? grin grin grin grin grin

When last did you post on the Arsenal thread Muki

i guess u are getting it satisfactorily in your front and back door grin grin

Well done manmustwac, U doing a great job keeping her here grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2011
you are evil grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by A40(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2011
I still find it hilarious that you guys still couldnt win the stadium bid against arguably the worst team in the league
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 2:59am On Feb 26, 2011
A-40:

I still find it hilarious that you guys still couldnt win the stadium bid against arguably the worst team in the league

Better stadium is for better club, Spurs did not qualify in that category.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by norrisman: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
Former Tottenham defender, Dean Richards dies aged 36 angry

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9408254.stm
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
Former Wolves and Spurs defender Dean Richards dies

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2011
Dean Richards, the former Wolves, Southampton, Bradford and Tottenham defender, has died at the age of 36.

Richards passed away on Saturday morning after losing his long-term battle with illness.

During his spell at Spurs, Richards began to suffer from dizzy spells and headaches and he was forced to retire in 2005 after taking medical advice.

In 2007 Richards was made youth-team coach at Bradford City, his hometown club and where he started his career.

A statement on the Bantams' website read: "The club are truly devastated to hear of the death of former Bradford City fans' favourite Dean Richards."

Richards' biggest transfer was his £8.1m move from Saints to Spurs in 2001 but he was to make only 73 league appearances in his four years with the north Londoners.

At that time Richards was diagnosed with an inner ear infection and also underwent a scan for a brain tumour but the results of the scan proved negative.

He was, however, advised it would be harmful to his health to continue playing and hung up his boots in March 2005.

He said at the time: "I am obviously deeply disappointed to be giving up the sport I love, but it's the only choice."
Richards beats Joe Cole to a header in 2001
Richards was noted for his aerial prowess

Richards began his career at Bradford, before joining Wolves, where he became a firm favourite.

The Black Country club said in statement on Saturday: "Everyone at Wolves is saddened to hear of the death of Dean Richards.

"Remembered for his trademark skilful breaks out of defence as well as his ability in the air, Richards will always be fondly remembered by Wolves fans who continued to follow his career closely when he moved on to Southampton and Tottenham.

"There will be a tribute paid to the defender ahead of next Sunday's game with his former club Spurs."

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy said following his side's 4-0 win over Blackpool: "I can't tell you how sad I feel for him and his family - 36 years of age. It is just devastating for them.

"He was a nice fella, and he is well remembered here because he scored a goal against West Bromwich Albion, so he will always be fondly remembered.

"I didn't know him, but he has played against my teams and he was a very good footballer."

Opposite number Ian Holloway added: "Dean lived a couple of doors down for me when I lived in St Albans. He was a wonderful fella, my love goes out to his family."

After four years at Molineux, Richards moved to then-Premiership side Southampton, who were managed by current Cardiff boss Dave Jones.

Richards also impressed under Jones's successor Glenn Hoddle, who took the centre-back with him to White Hart Lane in 2001. The fee was the highest for a player with no senior international caps.

But Richards, who played for England's Under-21s on four occasions, was unable to overcome injuries and illness and his career was cut short at the age of 31.

Tottenham said in a statement: "Everyone at Tottenham Hotspur was saddened to hear of the death of our former player Dean Richards.

"We extend our sincere condolences to the family of Dean Richards at this very sad time."
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2011
Awon da? Won ti sa lo!
At least this place will get a lil be of quiet even if momentarily.
Manmuswac i really need to credit u. How do u manage to stand all these babblings,mumblings,cacklings,twitterings etc? I've been off since when they decided to make this thread an extension of their's!
If only Birmingham could be playin them everyweek,how comfy this place would've been
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2011
Na Wah oh Basics!!

Its like they have no other thread to go to!!!! angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2011
Useless bunch grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2011
MMWC has still not answered the question correctly. . . who's your daddy?

Is he still doing research to find the answer?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chic2pimp(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
Useless Buncha Gaynners. C'mon Beer Cup una no fit win yet una come here dey make mouth. Abi Shameless no dey catch una? undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2011
see useless team people sef dey talk,

una nor fit beat useless spurs, na old man , gattuso dey go head butt mumu team grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2011
Basics007:

Awon da? Won ti sa lo!
At least this place will get a lil be of quiet even if momentarily.
Manmuswac i really need to credit u. How do u manage to stand all these babblings,mumblings,cacklings,twitterings etc? I've been off since when they decided to make this thread an extension of their's!
If only Birmingham could be playin them every week,how comfy this place would've been
No mind them, am totally fed up with their insults i even told chelsea bmw to delete their offensive posts or put this thread in the recycle bin but i gues he must've forgotton to do it.

v3:

Useless bunch grin
who useless pass yesterday birmingham city or arsenal? grin grin tongue tongue

debosky:

MMWC has still not answered the question correctly. . . who's your daddy?

Is he still doing research to find the answer?

grin grin grin grin
What research? dem born una for woolwich arsenal in 1905 you dey move from one place to another (like gypsies) playing ball coz una no get permanent home. You then moved to (our territory) in North London where you eventually managed to find house. You then comout the woolwich from your papa name and it just remained the arsenal.

Spurs were born in 1882 in tottenham so we senior you by 23 years which means na we be your daddy u hear? tongue grin tongue grin

chic2pimp:

Useless Buncha Gaynners. C'mon Beer Cup una no fit win yet una come here dey make mouth. Abi Shameless no dey catch una? undecided
No mind dem. Poor man cup they can't even win. Dem suppose to hide in shame. All dem sabi do is to just to make noise. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^ After all that long story you still can't answer a simple question?

Did I ask for the history of Totoham or for who your daddy is? grin

Can anyone else help manmustwank with this JAMB question? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by presido1: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2011
Chei Na so the cookies carry crumble. See where arsenal fans get mouth.

Dabo na Bham City be Una(Arsenal and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) dady.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2011
debosky:

^^ After all that long story you still can't answer a simple question?

Did I ask for the history of Totoham or for who your daddy is? grin

Can anyone else help manmustwank with this JAMB question? grin
Why do you like talking through your stinking smelly arse anal we have been around a lot longer than you SO WE ARE YOUR DADDY OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.