Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Reminder To Nairaland Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reminder To Nairaland Women (2068 Views)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / Are Nairaland Women Are Bitches? / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Psalm2423(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2020
I quite agree with the OP. As a broke guy, I won't even settle with myself, talk less of allowing someone settle with me. grin grin

Broke guys are not forcing anyone into relationships right? E get who drag you for hand say you must date am. If you don't want to date a broke guy, you simply leave. You won't see any guy asking other guys not to date an ugly girl...we know what we want.

So if you don't want to settle for a broke guy, you're free not to. If you want to, it's your choice.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Ejenavi18(f): 10:17am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:
Make una no move anything anywhere o. Let this one and a few others remain in pains grin

Is it not a norm for girls to call men broke in the society?
Even when the situation doesn't concern it.

Woman enh. Small time, "men are broke".

Men have been tagged broke so much, that if a man doesn't knack it right, "you are broke".

If he comes home late, "you are broke" .

If she sees E-money riding 2020 Benz and you are using 2019 Benz, "you are broke".

Turn tables ni?

Ah, Don't let me swear for you o.
grin cheesy
Nairalanders Una too funny abeg..
God bless the day I discovered this forum

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 2:05pm On May 23, 2020
Snaagg:

Grow up kiddo!

Go to retirement home old papa
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 2:06pm On May 23, 2020
Snaagg:

fELiscatus strikes me as someone who was dropped on the head as a baby. There's something clearly missing from her prosencephalon, mesencephalon, and rhombencephalon.

And you strike me as someone who the mama attempted abortion with many dangerous drugs but it didn't work so that is why your brain is not normal again
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 2:07pm On May 23, 2020
afstrongest:

Why your Quran says husband depending on their wife or expecting support from their wives are infidels, my Bible says They are each other’s helper, they should be there for each other, obligatory or mandatory whichever

Yes

Woman help by taking care of house and children while man help by bringing money.
If it is not husband job to provide them God for no insult them for bible by calling broke men infidels
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 2:09pm On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:
Make una no move anything anywhere o. Let this one and a few others remain in pains grin

Is it not a norm for girls to call men broke in the society?
Even when the situation doesn't concern it.

Woman enh. Small time, "men are broke".

Men have been tagged broke so much, that if a man doesn't knack it right, "you are broke".

If he comes home late, "you are broke" .

If she sees E-money riding 2020 Benz and you are using 2019 Benz, "you are broke".

Turn tables ni?

Ah, Don't let me swear for you o.

Mr man go out and hustle so that you will not start having heart attack anytime females broke shame guys on nairaland
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Zabiboy: 2:14pm On May 23, 2020

Threads like this makes me laugh..
Every SANE guy ( Esp. TRP guys) knows he has to make enough money, have investments and all that before getting married ( thats if he decides to marry)
The question now is....DO YOU HAVE THE QUALITY THIS SANE GUY IS LOOKING FOR??...
98% of Nigerian Females dont, 99.99% of NL females dont, I can bet the OP doesnt...
GL cool

Modified: Cry me an ocean, broke-shame me all day...but be assured you wont get a reply from me

2 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 2:17pm On May 23, 2020
Zabiboy:

Every SANE guy ( Esp. TRP guys) knows he has to make enough money, have investments and all that before getting married ( thats if he decided to marry)
The question now is....DO YOU HAVE THE QUALITY THIS SANE GUY IS LOOKING FOR??...
98% of Nigerian Females dont, 99.99% of NL females dont, I can bet the OP doesnt...
GL cool

Stop suffering severe pains naa

It's not my fault you are broke, calm down
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

Hahahaha

No be only, you broke men really think you are a prize that women are dying to get married to.
If you are broke no woman will want you, that's the bitter truth.
Even the boys that will one here to attack me will never advice their sisters or daughter to marry broke men.

True. At least if the hubby is boxed up, it will favor them too.

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by efewizey(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Ride on sis, i gat u, tho they are still coming for u

If that's you on ur dp wow....
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Stacyomolola(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2020
efewizey:

If that's you on ur dp wow....
Its not me

2 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by lightangel65i(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Times are changing, and we have to move with the times. Gone are the days of the man being the sole breadwinner, it cannot work in any economy and it takes its toll on the man who will prematurely age and or kick the bucket.

Women are going to work now and working from 9-5 but because she is working,men mustn't expect her to do all the house work, cater to the kids, cook his meals and then be ready for p.....o.......r......n hub s.....e......X afterwards. It should be 50/50, if you want a working wife be ready to share in the house duties. Happy wife, happy life!.

Exactly 50/50 chores and breadwinning
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by lightangel65i(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2020
Even the idi0t that made this post last last I bet you na broke guy she go marry, broke guys make up 60% of guys.

And if you hate being broke why not make the money yourself, instead of going to settle for a made man. Just see how your brain is filled with relaxer. De find husband material las Las na those drunks we de gamble you go marry
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by efewizey(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Its not me

I retrieve my wow
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Stacyomolola(f): 7:08am On May 24, 2020
efewizey:

I retrieve my wow
Better

2 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 7:12am On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:
Even the idi0t that made this post last last I bet you na broke guy she go marry, broke guys make up 60% of guys.

And if you hate being broke why not make the money yourself, instead of going to settle for a made man. Just see how your brain is filled with relaxer. De find husband material las Las na those drunks we de gamble you go marry
This is a broke drunk and gambling guy here, ladies please avoid him.
Thanks
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Westernlove: 8:05am On May 24, 2020
fELiscatus:

Honestly.
Many of these "e go better" marriages only got worse as the economy got worse now with covid 19 and the recession Nigeria is about to plunge into na only miracle of God fit save them from eternal poverty.

Lol Una never see anything......

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Westernlove: 8:09am On May 24, 2020
fELiscatus:
Never settle for broke guys oooo

grin grin grin

If you are searching for a husband, never settle for broke guys please, except maybe as last resort or out of desperation.

Look for a guy that has something meaningful doing as a source of income before getting married because men are obligated by both Bible and Quran to provide for their wives but they always try to run away from responsibility and blame women for their failures.

The Bible describes men who cannot provide for their families as infidels and islamically it's forbidden for a man to expect his wife to take care of him but because many Nigerian men are lazy and selfish they will demand that it's the wives job to provide and submit 100% and also be the home builder and child carer.

Even if you must contribute to home finances, do it on your own terms because breadwinning is not your primary responsibility as a woman. If you tell a man to start cooking to going to market or taking care of children while you relax he will never agree that it is his primary duty as a man.
They want you to provide for them and be submissive housegirl at the same time.

Run from broke guys, never settle for one, economy is hard and it's getting increasingly worse everyday with terrible and criminal politicians, never settle for broke dust guys expecting them to become rich in future because the chances that he will make it in future is far smaller than the chance that he will remain poor forever.

I know that this post will cause severe pains for many of nairaland men because they are broke and frustrated, they will soon come here to start whining as usual. That's all many boys are good at, complaining about women like stupid bitches.

Preach Preach Preach.......Me I'm even happy to see the low patronage of marriage these days. It gives me Joy. The worst thing that can happen to anyone In Shiithole Is POVERTY. Who marriage help before Mtcheeew. Next Post Pleaseeeeese.......

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by lightangel65i(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2020
fELiscatus:

Thanks

Am not drunk I can't even drink.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by varnaija(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2020
fELiscatus:

grin grin grin

If you are searching for a husband, never settle for broke guys please, except maybe as last resort or out of desperation.

Look for a guy that has something meaningful doing as a source of income before getting married because men are obligated by both Bible and Quran to provide for their wives but they always try to run away from responsibility and blame women for their failures.

The Bible describes men who cannot provide for their families as infidels and islamically it's forbidden for a man to expect his wife to take care of him but because many Nigerian men are lazy and selfish they will demand that it's the wives job to provide and submit 100% and also be the home builder and child carer.

Even if you must contribute to home finances, do it on your own terms because breadwinning is not your primary responsibility as a woman. If you tell a man to start cooking to going to market or taking care of children while you relax he will never agree that it is his primary duty as a man.

Run from broke guys, never settle for one, economy is hard and it's getting increasingly worse everyday with terrible and criminal politicians, never settle for broke dust guys expecting them to become rich in future because the chances that he will make it in future is far smaller than the chance that he will remain poor forever.

I know that this post will cause severe pains for many of nairaland men because they are broke and frustrated, they will soon come here to start whining as usual. That's all many boys are good at, complaining about women like stupid bitches.
You couldn't have said it better. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by johnkey: 10:00am On May 24, 2020
Seems this one girlfriend is cheating with a broke dude, as long as they are not begging from you you have no right to call anyone broke.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 24, 2020
Naija246:
undecidedyou all should mark this comment, in the next 10-30 years most of you girls won't see decent men to marry.

The demand for "husband material" would be so outrageous at that time that it would practically be a miracle to land one.

Alot of you will involuntarily slip into menopause single..make una go mark am.

Btw, I know alot of you are already feeling the heat now, but trust me what you all are seeing now is nothing compared to what's coming. grin
grin grin grin to quote victor AD, BODY GO TELL THEM!!

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by LINTUNE(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2020
lol..table shaker
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by LINTUNE(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2020
fELiscatus:

Thanks
but he said the truth..why not hustle and make ur money, so that u will move with ur class, at least broke guys will not fall within ur class...do u expect me to settle for a pauper gal after making my money?, use ur head na
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by ObaOfUyo: 9:32am On May 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

Every SANE guy ( Esp. TRP guys) knows he has to make enough money, have investments and all that before getting married ( thats if he decides to marry)
GL cool

Modified: [b] Cry me an ocean, broke-shame me all day...but be assured you wont get a reply from me

This reply deserves a Ballon D'or
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:56pm On May 25, 2020
Future- even though he seems to have a penchant for raw dogging everything that moves, has about fifty-leven children with different women, is a walking reservoir of STDs- is mildly attractive...
0KNM:
I didn’t read it

You all for the streets - Future

[img]https://media1./images/7a4b5c899dbde7ce4cd21c7eb4c8e183/tenor.gif?itemid=9525959[/img]
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 25, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Future- even though he seems to have a penchant for raw dogging everything that moves, has about fifty-leven children with different women, is a walking reservoir of STDs- is mildly attractive...

Enjoy your ban. See you in 2023
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2020
Naija246:
undecidedyou all should mark this comment, in the next 10-30 years most of you girls won't see decent men to marry.

The demand for "husband material" would be so outrageous at that time that it would practically be a miracle to land one.

Btw, I know alot of you are already feeling the heat now, but trust me what you all are seeing now is nothing compared to what's coming. grin
continue to curse all men and your future sons, cos they won't be among this husband material bthat you prophesy to be scarce in future
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Alexaonfleek: 8:12pm On May 25, 2020
Nawa ooo.
Una no dey tire for all these kain thread?
Marry this one,don't marry that one.
Girls are leeches,guys are stupid etc etc.

Las las it all ends on NL here.
Who wan marry go still marry
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Tominix(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2020
fELiscatus:

Hahahaha

No be only, you broke men really think you are a prize that women are dying to get married to.
If you are broke no woman will want you, that's the bitter truth.
Even the boys that will one here to attack me will never advice their sisters or daughter to marry broke men.
How rich is ur dad and bro, no insults
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:

you always inspire me Boss cool
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Akinbahm(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
fELiscatus:

grin grin grin

Biko, go and consult both the Quran nd Bible thoroughly and mention me with the chapter & verse that talks women should not be 100% submissive to their men...

SIMPS EVERYWHERE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant For Mr Pompous … (18+) / Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / The Lady Who Kissed And Romanced Her Boyfriend As Women Were Being Beaten.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.