Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Reminder To Nairaland Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reminder To Nairaland Women (2070 Views)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / Are Nairaland Women Are Bitches? / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Akinbahm(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
fELiscatus:

Hahahaha

No be only, you broke men really think you are a prize that women are dying to get married to.
If you are broke no woman will want you, that's the bitter truth.
Even the boys that will one here to attack me will never advice their sisters or daughter to marry broke men.

Same way I will never advice my bro to marry unrepentant Hoeloshosho whose kpekus is as wide as Lagos Ibadan express way...

Note: Once you are not a virgin no MARRIAGE...
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Naija246: 6:40pm On May 26, 2020
lol..thanks bro grin
Ebenezer2O2O:
you always inspire me Boss cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? / Pregnant For Mr Pompous … (18+) / Signs A Black Lady Wants To Have S@x With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.