Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous (6696 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by lanreabbey(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you're already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain
Smiles grin u be toasting machine ni

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by ChewingStick(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2020
Coborona:

Woo you 4/6 times
When you are not mango
I would rather woo mango 4/6 times

Men that knows the game, don't need to woo to get a response
Asking a lady stupid questions like can I be your boyfriend and all gives her the upper hand...

You making her feel fly, making her in charge to either reject you or accept

Invade her like a cancer... Metastatic one that slowly spreads... Till she has no choice.
Don't be asking her lady is she has a boyfriend

OP you did no wrong
You eventually made it up
Continue to pepper her with her friend's gist
Na she even help you get her friend
Why the thing come dey pain her?
All these gals don't even know what they want

You know you can have them both, if you play it right

Gal turn you down.. Date her friends, her sisters, cousins... If possible her momma too grin grin grin grin

Odogwu! May you live long

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Raeheemwayne: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you're already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain
Ya comments are always filled with pains, ignorance, incomprehension and self entitlement.
You better wake-up before 40 - OYO is ya case

Anyways, Op I'll advice you focus on ya new date and leave that confused girl alone - with time - She'll be fine.
However, if she starts acting desperate - just chop and clean mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by otemeh01(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
wawu. Being a man is not easy. you are constantly faced with pressure of making money or at least living a decent life. But my bigger confusion is why do ladies think it's cool to add to the difficulty of live. Why do you except to be asked out 4 to 5 times before you can make up your mind?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Expresswriter: 12:14pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

4 to 6 times? Because the man is jobless, abi? Are you now a business project?

Imagine your yeye advice- that he should tell the girl he was in a relationship and go back to the first girl who is obviously being manipulative just for ATTENTION and not because she LOVES the guy.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Uniquekriss(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
very lame and selfish response. Y would he continue asking her out when she mentioned she has a bf, who has that time when there are beautiful girls everywhere?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Expresswriter: 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
Young man, never go back to her.

Women think far ahead of men in these things. She's being manipulative. She just wants attention. Nothing else.

I will advise you reduce how often you speak with her.

If you decide to leave her friend (out of confusion) and go to her (who obviously has a boyfriend), then be ready to be USED and ABANDONED like play-play-play.

She may ever be ready to lie to you that she has broken up with her current guy just to have you. Those type of women are insatiable. She just drools in ATTENTION from men folk. Obviously she wouldn't mind dating you and her current guy at the same time. How would you know? Until when it's too late.

Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by luvyaself95(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
I swear!! The internet is making alot of men wise now when it comes to women matters cheesy
Only a fool keeps chasing a woman thats not interested.
It will continue to help because few guys remaining need to wise before it become late.
Imagine what that girl said a guy should ask a girl up to 6 times for relationship whoever the guy that do so.
I can personally jail him if i have the money.
What nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Coborona: 12:49pm On May 23, 2020
ChewingStick:

Odogwu! May you live long

Amen
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by tunize(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2020
no time to waste u did well my guy. nobody be small pikin i like ur direct nature if u like person the person like u why the forming abi u tink award dey for joblessness.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by moneymaniyke143(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
y dont we wooo you like 1000 times ode 101 if u like something go for it stop making shakara Nigerian dirty girls....una no go hear Statistics has shown dat women plenty pass men....so why d dirty shakare

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Fajoe2020: 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
My number rule of the game. Never date a friend to your friend.
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Techcrunchng(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
internationalman:
Just fvck the both of them and move on...

Let it end in tears for them.
OP don't do this, cherish that second girl that didn't stress you she's wise and knows what she wanted. Don't mind that confused girl her type is so annoying and will always be confused even when asked for marriage.

Ensure you treat your girlfriend so right that the fool feel jealous if she liked you she won't allow you take her friend talk more of helping you woo her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Techcrunchng(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
as per visa to Mars? That peace should get lost to Bermuda Triangle

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by tobby20: 2:01pm On May 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
One day this new one you are dating now would come with her friends, you would go for one of them...and the cycle continues till you contract disease.

You come to Nairaland to air your dirty laundries.
Sinzu ... Aje u be fool grin
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Elimon(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in
Immature girl only...that's bullshit...if u like a guy say yes...if u no like am say no..i u reason future give him a try...don't be saying no and expect him to ask again...
I cant write Jamb 4 times ooo

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Yungsym(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2020
why should it take that much 4-6times?
Some even take months wetin happen gan self
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Kylekent59: 2:27pm On May 23, 2020
tobby20:

Sinzu ... Aje u be fool grin

You don't get angered by the truth, but instead reason on it and amend your ways inorder to avoid future occurrence.
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by DonTobyM(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2020
Ladies are virtually confused beings. Most of 'em don't know what they really want. Just move on and don't bother look back, brother
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by sammyesx: 2:42pm On May 23, 2020
Am getting jealous, Don wanna see u with anybody
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 23, 2020
Lol.

I asked a girl out shortly after my NYSC days and she said she will like us to remain just friends. It was quite hurtful, but I never asked her out again. I withdrew gradually then severed ties completely after a month.

Three months later she called and called but ai ignored. I only sent a text stating I was busy and she should reply in kind if it was urgent. Lady did not reply cheesy

As the months went by, she began liking my facebook comments etc...perhaps to get my attention but I was done with her tongue

A month ago, I saw her traditional marriage notification on facebook with a man far older than her and not as educated. She had to make do with the available grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Enemyofdarkness: 3:42pm On May 23, 2020
SolidLight:
Lol.

I asked a girl out shortly after my NYSC days and she said she will like us to remain just friends. It was quite hurtful, but I never asked her out again. I withdrew gradually then severed ties completely after a month.

Three months later she called and called but ai ignored. I only sent a text stating I was busy and she should reply in kind if it was urgent. Lady did not reply cheesy

As the months went by, she starterd liking my facebook comments etc...perhaps to get my attention but I was done with her tongue

A month ago, I saw her traditional marriage notification on facebook with a man far older than her and not as educated. She had to make do with the available grin grin grin
Inside life, had it been you were available, you would have been her plan B

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by ITbomb(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

6 times in 2020?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by bayodele73(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nice one, like we don't have work to do.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Macnnoli4(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2020
Just tell her to face her boyfriend. You can't let her confusion complicate your love life. You really did well not staying on her case.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Walexdubia(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Coz we no get job Abi na u bitches we Kon worship....
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by stanisbaratheon: 4:30pm On May 23, 2020
She missed her opportunity.
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by uchihajt: 5:09pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So I should Keep knocking on a locked door..?
When there is an opened one on the side..
Wicked woman...
Spits ..!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by BrutusOj(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you were the second girl ( the new one) will you be happy with your friend who wooed you for the guy? Will you ever forgive the guy for making you fall and then turning back all of a sudden? You people should be realistic na.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Aliii(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
weytin they do this one ? 4 to 6 times ,na lotto we dey play try and error,my dear there's a lot of issh on our head to be bothering ourselves to be wooing a lady 4 to 6 times,me I give it a try if you say no bye bye .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by BIGGIE121(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

aunty wetin happen Na 4 to 6 times kwa,

the highest I can woo a girl is 2 times, if she no gree after that two times make she pack and go.

how can I ask a lady out for 4 to 6 times before she finally agrees, when she's not DJ cuppy or agbhani darego.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / Female Photographer Uche Odoh Flaunts Her Oranges / SEE PANTIES: Is This True or False? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.