Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous (6704 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Happyfela(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2020
Rules are made to be broken.
Fajoe2020:
My number rule of the game. Never date a friend to your friend.
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by LastProphet: 6:54pm On May 23, 2020
qwertyboss:

By the time you reached 40years without a husband you will realized that men who had good intentions hardly go past the third time

Many are first time especially those with a lot to offer and who know it, it is jobless men, unexposed, insecure and young boys that still do church toasting in 2020
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by VicM6: 7:01pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you're already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain
4 to 6 times my sister... Haaa, fear God o.. wen no be u be d only girl 4 dis world wey i go come woo u 4 to 6 times..... If you write exam 4 to 6 times and u fail no be suicide remain ni..... 4 to 6 times fah.. upon dat she go still dey form then u go increase am to 10times bah..... okay o, make we dey see

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Bruno3000(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you where
already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain
Rubbish, d guy did the right thing. No time to check time. You girls think all guys are toys to be toyed with abi?
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by PoliticallyInco: 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I met a girl last year, beautiful and we'll mannered. I met her at a boutique where she works as a sales girl. I liked her the very first time I set my eyes on her. We've been talking since last year, she calls Everytime to ask how I'm fairing, one of her personality that I so much like.

One day, I just decided to ask her out but she said she has boyfriend. I asked her out twice but same thing I just let her be. I stopped calling her, sometimes when she calls I won't answer. She got angry why I haven't been talking to her then i told her it's because she has boyfriend. She said that doesn't mean we could still be friends, I said okay, as long as you no go ask me for money we are cool.
Ever since then, she's been one of my best female friends.
Fast forward to last 2 weeks, we met at a restaurant, she came with one of her friends. They work in the same place. She is beautiful as well. At the restaurant, we had a nice time. We talked, gist and laugh.
So when I got home, I called her to ask about that her friend. She asked me if I liked her I said yes.
So she said she would help talk to her cos she has no phone and she's busy most times except during the weekend.
Surprisingly she wooed her on my behalf and she(her friend) agreed to date me. This her friend never think twice, she quickly grab her copy lol.

Despite the fact that, she's aware I and her friend are now dating she never stops calling me. She gets jealous of anything I do to her I can't mention. Shebi she dey form for me nau, her friend don take over her place in my heart.
Yesterday she called to ask me if I like her, I just stylishly reminded her she has boyfriend she almost cried and with vexation, she hung up on me. I think something is bothering her mind but I can never ask out again. I've done that twice I can't do that again. Na she fvck na, the ship has sailed already

How do I tell her without hurting her feelings?

Please pay no mind to her. People say women don't know what they want and that they are confused bla bla bla. That is not true. People keep asking "what do women really want"? Who says that is hard to figure out. It is very easy.

A lot of people don't know how their brains and brains of other humans work. They know little about human psychology and how emotions work. That is why they are hardly in control of them.

She may or may not have a boyfriend. But seeing you happy with her friend. However note one thing. Seeing you taking care of her friend is driving her nuts. She wants that. She wishes for that. As long as there is excitement and a thrill. And she desires it more than whatever it is she has. Whether short lived or long lasting desire, she will try to get it.

Every human wants to be a full fledged life. They want to experience. And if a new experience comes that surpasses what they have at hand, their instinct tells them to go after it. A better or interestingly different version of whatever the hell it is they have.

She is just jealous, that's all. Classic case of you don't know what you have until you loose it.
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Frankicent(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you where
already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain

Who has that time.. 4/6 divide 6 by 2.. = 4 that's if I ask 4 girls 2wice.. at most one would say yes. so why waste my time asking a girl out 6 times? Abegi
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Frankicent(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
Kylekent59:
One day this new one you are dating now would come with her friends, you would go for one of them...and the cycle continues till you contract disease.

You come to Nairaland to air your dirty laundries.

Sarap Talk R*bbish
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Frankicent(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
KingZaddy:
Shut the fvck up

lol na her type dey make guys run...
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Frankicent(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2020
Dfynboi:
wtf,4to 6 times??when u re nt d daughter of queen elizbeth,if i try wooing u once nd u turn me down we re done

One done do
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Frankicent(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2020
rosy1992:
Some ladies are something else.

how many times would it take you to say yes?
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by rosy1992(f): 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
Frankicent:

how many times would it take you to say yes?
I don't understand.
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
In this day and age we don't waste time with ladies who don't know what they want.
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Frankicent(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2020
rosy1992:
I don't understand.

nawa .she likes you as friends not f*ck mate
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by labelle123(f): 10:31pm On May 24, 2020
SolidLight:
Lol.

I asked a girl out shortly after my NYSC days and she said she will like us to remain just friends. It was quite hurtful, but I never asked her out again. I withdrew gradually then severed ties completely after a month.

Three months later she called and called but ai ignored. I only sent a text stating I was busy and she should reply in kind if it was urgent. Lady did not reply cheesy

As the months went by, she starterd liking my facebook comments etc...perhaps to get my attention but I was done with her tongue

A month ago, I saw her traditional marriage notification on facebook with a man far older than her and not as educated. She had to make do with the available grin grin grin
. That's it since she can't have you, let her go with what she has

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Do Perfect Relationships Exist? / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.