Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State (60686 Views)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by airminem(f): 9:23pm On May 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
Damn how did you manage to put up this disjointed piece of trash
God bless our darling President MOHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by hstar: 9:23pm On May 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Gaan check yourself my friend.. you guys are probably infected and transmitting same
I'm okay now, I have strong immune system and I rarely fall sick, av treated myself and I'm better now, even my brother has completely recovered
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by JubrinElSudan: 9:23pm On May 23, 2020
Sommydisaster:

Who's this nonconformist, carry your myopic view and channel it to somewhere else and quit quoting me please

Bless
Once more go and sit down. Nonconformist kee u dia!!
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:25pm On May 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

Wike is just power drunk, and playing to the gallery!!!... Forget those theatrics! They are all for the cameras!

He is power drunk and playing to the gallery and the rising cases of Corona virus in the state with oil workers accounting for about 60% still doesn't give you an incline that his cries and fears all this while has come to fruition .

And now Bonny island another industrial hub within the state visited regularly by oil workers reporting strange deaths.

Some of you are blinded by hate.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by apexx1844: 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 1455953[/color]
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
There is an unconfirmed report that the NLNG plant failed last week and the raw gas in the plant was not channeled back to a containment chamber rather it was gradually released into the atmosphere.

This week there's been growing complaints by many inhabitants of their inability to taste or smell; both senses seem inactive or disabled. It was also gathered that two workers from the plant was rushed to Delta Clinic, PH for treatment of complications resulting from possibly same circumstances.

At this point, it's not confirmed other possible health failures that may have occurred amongst the people resident in the Kingdom, as many are undergoing different forms of treatment for a strange type of malaria and typhoid.

The LG Authority, Multinationals and Traditional Authorities are working together health workers to carry out test on the sick to ascertain cause of these deaths
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

I'm okay now, I have strong immune system and I rarely fall sick, av treated myself and I'm better now, even my brother has completely recovered

You might be ok but still a vector for transmission of the virus, mind you some people are asymptomatic ie they are carriers without symptoms but they transmit it to others.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

Get banana and lick always...did u have stomach bite?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by jamiudinho(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
So what are the symptoms they died of

This news is incomplete.
will u also say this rubbish if d news was from d northern part of the nation hypocrite
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by fatymore(f): 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly, we are doing next to nothing in terms of preventive measures!!! We just like to deceive ourselves, especially our leaders.

This nation has been spared from doom by providence or forces beyond the Ken of ministry of health and NCDC (2 very useless organizations)!!!

If our collective immunities were like those of Americans or Europeans, the critical cases and death toll by now yould have been catastrophic!!!

Sincerely I am scared....
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by nikz(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Governor Wike preparing to approve another 100 years of lockdown. grin grin

Hmm no be small thing oh
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:

He is power drunk and playing to the gallery and the rising cases of Corona virus in the state with oil workers accounting for about 60% still doesn't give you an incline that his cries and fears all this while has come to fruition .

And now Bonny island another industrial hub within the state visited regularly by oil workers reporting strange deaths.

Tell them
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
airminem:

God bless our darling President MOHAMMADU BUHARI
airminem did God curse darling President MOHAMMADU BUHARI before?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by barrypro: 9:31pm On May 23, 2020
Nonso92:
I've seen a few people complaining about losing their sense of smell lately. Could it be Corona?
Exactly, have some friends complaining about it too
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2020
obataokenwa:
As if you didn't see when FG was fighting him cos he grounded movement of oil workers...abeg know what Bonny Island stand for before u talk out of hate
Calm down and reread his comment before quoting
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Sommydisaster(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Once more go and sit down. Nonconformist kee u dia!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Biko carry your wahala and go, we don't have the same energy
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:

You are well entitled to your opinions...

Everything I typed about your governor is not a secret, neither is it malicious! Just plain fact!!!

This doesn't mean there is no likely influx of infected individuals into Rivers state... Since your leaders know the main source, they should take steps to plug it!!!

Seriously now, I don't hate the man! I only hate people I know deeply and personally!!! Honestly, I don't even give a flying fvck about the charlatan!!! grin
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
Calm down and reread his comment before quoting
My bad...I wanted to quote the guy he quoted..make I clean am...thanks

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by airminem(f): 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
airminem did God curse darling President MOHAMMADU BUHARI before?
God Bless Nigeria
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
fatymore:

Sincerely I am scared....

You shouldn't live in fear!!! All you need do is protect yourself and those you hold dear... This survival of the fittest!!!
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by hstar: 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
obataokenwa:
I dream such dreams as revelational dreams and it works bro. Someone did all I posted above and is free today but I'm not saying is the right thing...it's only a dream
I'm not doubting your dream, I just want to confirm if it always come true, and I want to confirm how close you are to God Almighty.
Though, some of what you said are true, as for my own treatment, I used panadol extra, agbo iba (malaria bitter water), and I bought ginger from the market, peeled it and left it inside water for like two days, and I started drinking it, and alongside prayer, within couple of days, I'm back, note: I've never felt such kind of sickness in my entire life, my nostrils were blocked with no sense of smelling, my mouth? I lost my tasting sense, severe headache and something like stomach pain or ache, feeling of ulcer, I don't know how ulcer pple feel, but I know it's ulcer feeling, I recover within three to four days, my brother only use malaria drugs, and cure himself much more with prayer.

He prayed inside water and drank, though, he recovered before me.

What I want to say is this: if really it's coronavirus that we contracted, I would like to say that, there is something evil about the sickness, the sickness is evil as I've never felt like that my entire life
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
Forced17:
What is going on
I lost my sense of smell and taste for almost two weeks
Had bouts of extreme body pains and headaches
I didn't take any drug
I have recovered my sense of smell and taste back cry cry cry cry
What could be wrong with me
it's the symptoms...thank God you're fine.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by campbelljosh(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
Back to sender in Jesus name[qu2ote author=Asadujames202 post=89887413]Why not ogggun State [/quote]
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by litaninja(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
Lmao. Nigeria is here announcing "mysterious deaths" for people with covod-19 symptoms.
Okay.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AsawanaDgreat: 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
Abeg oo, we Neva finish d one wey dey for North oo
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by master69(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

It happened to me and my brother that lives with me, we took agbo and some malaria drugs, within a week we recover. N.b I really lost my smelling sense no be small, I lost it to the extent that a strong insecticide was sprayed in our house I did not know, only for someone to enter and quickly rush out of the house and notify me dat the house has been sprayed, but I didn't even perceive anything
Bro please malaria drugs were giving to you CU's a friend is experience same to..need ur reply ASAP.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

I'm not doubting your dream, I just want to confirm if it always come true, and I want to confirm how close you are to God Almighty.
Though, some of what you said are true, as for my own treatment, I used panadol extra, agbo iba (malaria bitter water), and I bought ginger from the market, peeled it and left it inside water for like two days, and I started drinking it, and alongside prayer, within couple of days, I'm back, note: I've never felt such kind of sickness in my entire life, my nostrils were blocked with no sense of smelling, my mouth? I lost my tasting sense, severe headache and something like stomach pain or ache, feeling of ulcer, I don't know how ulcer pple feel, but I know it's ulcer feeling, I recover within three to four days, my brother only use malaria drugs, and cure himself much more with prayer.

He prayed inside water and drank, though, he recovered before me.

What I want to say is this: if really it's coronavirus that we contracted, I would like to say that, there is something evil about the sickness, the sickness is evil as I've never felt like that my entire life
Bro it's corona virus...that dream was clear. I'm a strong believer bro. I saw different symptoms and I was shown all the medications I listed as the cure. Thank God you're free. That ulcer own is the last one in stages and then fever and hotness of body in stages also... Also that sickness is demonic and airborne...
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by blowjohn(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2020
Nonso92:
I've seen a few people complaining about losing their sense of smell lately. Could it be Corona?
?

Few? Many here in abuja.
I wonder what it is. Even my brother. But his returned after about 24 hours.
A woman called my mum today so she told me same thing. Herself and her son.
I dont know what it is but am suspecting some sinister things going on.
Am suspecting those chinese doctors or something else I won't say
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by blowjohn(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2020
obataokenwa:
Bro it's corona virus...that dream was clear. I'm a strong believer bro. I saw different symptoms and I was shown all the medications I listed as the cure. Thank God you're free. That ulcer own is the last one in stages and then fever and hotness of body in stages also... Also that sickness is demonic and airborne...

many here in abuja r experiencing it
I wonder what it is. Even my brother. But his returned after about 24 hours.
A woman called my mum today so she told me same thing. Herself and her son.
I dont know what it is but am suspecting some sinister things going on.
Am suspecting those chinese doctors or something else I
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by apexx4574: 9:46pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 3327967[/color]
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by JubrinElSudan: 9:46pm On May 23, 2020
Sommydisaster:

grin grin grin grin grin

Biko carry your wahala and go, we don't have the same energy
lol ...nothing do you tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by apexx4574: 9:46pm On May 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.