Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse (4052 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by SaintBishop: 3:51pm On May 24, 2020
Dpharisee:
She has suddenly realised that she lives in America, at least the man will be paying Alimony and Child support.
My US based friend has been lamenting to me that he wants to leave and come back home to set up a business here, his biggest regret is having a baby from a black American woman, she abuse him, disrespect him and call the police on him and he continues to pay pay her.

After separation they pay her about $2000 from his salary of $6,000 every month as a University lecturer. If he calculates what $2000 could for his family back home in Nigeria he feels depressed, last time he visited his daughter he told me that he met his Baby Mama with a deadbeat guy enjoying themselves in front of his child without care about his presence.
Why has she been pretending all these year's deceiving many ladies who see her as 'role model'
Why didn't he call the cops on her or is he a criminal?
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by ayampissed: 3:56pm On May 24, 2020
She's a good mother. cool

Boy is just too young to understand all she's saying.

Killer eyes da year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit / A Lot Of People Don't Know There Is A Difference Between These Two (pics) / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.