Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity (7091 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
Hathor5:

Doctor? Are you sure?

She's always made it her point of duty to emphasize on it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
crackland:

If you had nothing reasonable as a response, it may have been better to just shut it, take your L and move on.

Now you respect Adolf Hitler.
Are you okay?
i am entitled to my opinion. Many may have viewed it as extreme, but my opinions are a summation of my experiences, most of which are from the patients i interact with.

I have made up my mind. I can't afford to pity people, if that makes me selfish then so be it.

So that mariangeles of a girl who thinks she has the right to judge me, or pity the patients under my care, can shove her hoity-toity attitude up her anus, above the dentate line where the sun doesn't shine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

She's always made it her point of duty to emphasize on it.
envy is not a good look on you sweetie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2020
crackland:

Do you know them and their family members personally?

I honestly thought when you claimed a family tree is NOT important, you were talking about yours. Otherwise, I don't see the point of that statement.
let me correct myself. My living family members. It was an error on my part. Family is not always related by blood you know.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
Acidosis:

Hmnn.... Funmi, you're avoiding an important question.
what is the important question, pls? If it is something I can, I will answer it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
i am entitled to my opinion. Many may have viewed it as extreme, but my opinions are a summation of my experiences, most of which are from the patients i interact with.

I have made up my mind. I can't afford to pity people, if that makes me selfish then so be it.
Well, an accomplished writer once said:

You are not entitled to your opinion, you are only entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant - Harlan Jay Ellison

But whatever you say... wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 25, 2020
crackland:

Well, an accomplished writer once said:

You are not entitled to your opinion, you are only entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant - Harlan Jay Ellison

But whatever you say... wink
in that case, i am entitled to my informed opinion

But that quote is Harlan Jay Ellison's opinion, who made him the expert on opinions anyway?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
envy is not a good look on you sweetie

Envy?

OK. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

Envy?

OK. grin
Bye girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Bye girl.
kiss
Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
in that case, i am entitled to my informed opinion

But that quote is Harlan Jay Ellison's opinion, who made him the expert on opinions anyway?
Well if respecting Adolf Hitler is what you call having an informed opinion despite the things he did, then okay... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2020
crackland:

Well if respecting Adolf Hitler is what you call having an informed opinion despite the things he did, then okay... cheesy
i said respect, not like. There's a difference

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by yeyeosoronga: 7:51pm On May 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

I pity the patients who're unfortunate to have you as their doctor.

The posts you quoted, how could they have made her a terrible Dr?
Why do you see her patients as unfortunate because she doesn't believe in family trees and what not?
Lemme go and read them again, and I will edit
I'm a bit confused.
OK
-She believes in abortion. Fair enough. Not all women are pro-life
- She will give a love child to the father. Fair enough. Not all women are maternal
- She doesnt believe in family trees, and has decided that family is not by blood and she can choose them. Fair enough too.

You really were trying to give a below the belt punch over non acceptance of family trees?
That actually is more telling about you.
No need to get so salty because someone doesn't agree with you.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Why do you see her patients as unfortunate because she doesn't believe in family trees and what not?
I'm a bit confused.
OK
- She will give a love child to the father. Fair enough. Not all women are maternal
- She doesnt believe in family trees, and has decided that family is not by blood and she can choose them. Fair enough too.

You really were trying to give a below the belt punch over non acceptance of family trees?

This is not about who agrees with who or not? Who even cares about that? How does that even benefit me?
Everybody cannot agree all the time.

It is about her constant insensitive and condescending comments about the less privileged. She does that ALL THE TIME in most of her comments.
I dare say she believes the less privileged have no rights to live or have children.
Just when you think she's a changed person, she disappoints.
What I told her might seem harsh, but judging by her cold attitude, it isn't far from the truth.
WE ALL SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE AND BE MORE EMPATHETIC.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by yeyeosoronga: 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

This is not about who agrees with who or not? Who even cares about that? How does that even benefit me?

It is about her constant insensitive and condescending comments about the less privileged. She does that ALL THE TIME in most of her comments.
I dare say she believes the less privileged have no rights to live or have children.
What I told her might seem harsh, but judging by her cold attitude, it isn't far from the truth.

OK.
So this is probably a spillover from other threads.
My bahhddd.
I will leave you guys to it. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Biglittlelois(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2020
@TONYE001, your dairy is a motivation and inspiration to me on achieving my goals, and I now have a detailed insight on medicine with your descriptions, and the stress of being a medical student,

Thank you for the wise words, keep up the good work and your diary, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by deleSayo(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

That's why I always say academic prowess doesn't necessarily translate to common sense. Education: your ability to pass exams, only tests ones ability to absorb, retain and remember information that has been taught to them.

That being said, I don't believe funmisticqueen2 is a doctor, but even if she is, trust me, there are a lot of dumb 'doctors' out there lacking basic common sense and comprehension. She strikes me as an insecure individual who comes from a toxic background with little to no connection to her family -

Hence her views on family trees, hence her approval of murder abortion. She's mentally unstable and waves the banner of "I'm a doctor" to add credibility to her dumb statements.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by deleSayo(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 6:57am On May 26, 2020
Mariangeles:

Dey there dey blow grammar to cover your confusion and contradictions
Also, keep exposing your inhumanity.

Oya, I'm inhumane.

Cry me a river.

The reason why we find ourselves in a shithole country is because majority are ignorant, religious, superstitious and POOR and they transmit it to their kids.

I used to have empathy for the poor, but experience has thought me again and again that doing so will drag you into thier quagmire.

POOR PEOPLE ARE NOT TRULY LESS PRIVILEGED, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF ATTAINING PRIVILEGE ESPECIALLY BY MAKING BETTER DECISIONS.

I give empathy to whom empathy is due. But if you choose to have 8 children for a cart pusher, then why should i pity you, you are not less privileged?

If you choose to drink and gamble away your daily stipends, then why should i pity you, ypu are not less privileged?

You are poor and refuse to do something about your situation, why should i pity you?

I'll spare my empathy for those who need it. Like the sick and the truly less privileged. Like the blind, deaf, lame,mentally ill, those who are unable to work due to acciddents or acts of terrorism, maybe refugees, elderly and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 6:58am On May 26, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

I'm a bit confused.
OK

Thank you.

She's being blinded by emotion. She doesn't know anything about empathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 7:13am On May 26, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

OK.
So this is probably a spillover from other threads.
My bahhddd.
I will leave you guys to it. kiss
Her transfer of aggression from one thread to another is quite petty and very unfeminine. Live and let live. I can't carry headche from one thread to another. She can't force empathy down my throat. Empathy that I've had for years. mtcheeew.

If i choose to judge a person by what they see online, how am i different from the other worker bees in a hive.

I've been trying to ignore her, but she's truly trying to aim below belt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 7:49am On May 26, 2020
Biglittlelois:
@TONYE001, your dairy is a motivation and inspiration to me on achieving my goals, and I now have a detailed insight on medicine with your descriptions, and the stress of being a medical student,

Thank you for the wise words, keep up the good work and your diary, thank you.
Glad you see it... tongue
Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Glink2018(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2020
Romangalactic:
In Nigeria, it is culturally the responsibility of a husband to be responsible for the financial needs of the children & wards under him. In families where wives are the providers there will definitely be no peace if the situation does not change for a long time.

I had an issue which I brought here sometime back regarding my fiancee and her pregnancy. Thank goodness my doctor allayed my fears regarding her fidelity by confirming that it's possible I am the father.
I know for sure that after she gives birth and I find out I am not the father, I will not accept responsibility for a child I did not father because I don't want to raise another man's child with my money. If I felt the need to do such a thing, I will adopt a child. That's my decision.

Now the matter here is, what if it's a man who got another woman pregnant and wants to bring the child into his family? It's my opinion that he has the right to do so because it is his money that will be used to take care of the child. The role of a mother can be performed by anyone if you pay them to do it and people need jobs, but you can't pay someone to financially provide for a child he did not father.

A wife who has a child from a man other than her husband should get child support from the biological father or just go to be with the man who impregnated her. The other option is to cater for the child's financial provision with at least 90% support if she wants her husband to consider accepting it.

I will like to read opinions from other people here

Plead
Ybaby
Mizwisdom
Pdudd
Risenphoenix
Capslocked
Pansophist
Bukatyne
Mstick
Lalasticlala

Edit: Between a husband and wife, who is in a more favourable/advantageous position to raise their lovechild inside or outside the marriage? With reasons.

The father of the bastard children should answer the questions...

Najja wey everything dey red Nah him someone go come add his own irresponsible Join my own responsible routine works....come to think of it...nah me go provide financially, morally, spiritually, medically, intellectual and all the burden you can think of is on me, and I will not like them more my own children.....
After you don train am finish, the papa go come appear from nowhere and start faking a cry for her children so that dem go know him as the real father....so, what is now my benefit? Are mine a guardian or caregiver? Abeg, make dem carry dem to the rightful owner...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.