Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity (7108 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

OK.
Where I come from, somewhere in southeast Nigeria, it is very important.
So i hear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 10:01am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it is not
Your family tree is not important or worth existing? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 10:04am On May 25, 2020
crackland:

Your family tree is not important or worth existing? cheesy
My family tree is made up of people who contribute to society in different parts of the world. On the other hand, A family tree of ne'er do wells is not worth fussing over.
Which is what most people that take this thing seriously are. Why obsess over a family tree when you have no legacy to leave behind?

Why would a poor man want to continue his lineage and transmit poverty to his children.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 10:07am On May 25, 2020
rockstarB:

Doesnt still make sense to me. There is nothing like maternity fraud. A woman sure knows shes raising her own child aside the case of hospital mix ups. A man shouldn't be made to believe he is his the father of a child when he isn't.
Maternity fraud... grin

Thinking about it now, there's no such thing.

Men dey suffer sha lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Hathor5(f): 10:08am On May 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

I missed this until I saw cococondy riding on things she doesn't understand as usual. From my first post, I already stated that if a woman agrees to be financially responsible for her lovechild with at least 90% contribution,then yes I'm up for it. I don't even want to be the one paying the child's school fees.
The reason I said that is because I know that there is no single Nigerian woman who will agree to this arrangement because you all like a man to be the one doing more financially, so then she is left with the only choice of going back to who impregnated her or just exiting the marriage.

That my condition is for women to arrive at one conclusion and that is to bounce.

Think.

I could say so much but then I would have to talk about me and the women in your family/life and I don't feel like it. Let's not make it personal. All I will say is this, any of my children will be perfectly taken care of by me whether the father contributes or not. Have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 10:09am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it is not

Here you said your family tree is not important

funmisticqueen2:
My family tree is made up of people who contribute to society in different parts of the world. On the other hand, A family tree of ne'er do wells is not worth fussing over.
Which is what most people that take this thing seriously are. Why obsess over a family tree when you have no legacy to leave behind?

Why would a poor man want to continue his lineage and transmit poverty to his children.

Then here, you saying something else...
Are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? Why don't you own your stance?

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Then they come and cry when the child is being maltreated by the stepmother. It's blackmail and double standards
In reality, a love child of a man will most likely be raised by the babymama sef, so the wife is not in any way being blackmailed into being a stepmother by force.
How many single ladies will have a child for a married man and go dump the baby with the wife of the man?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 10:11am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Do you know them and their family members personally?

I honestly thought when you claimed a family tree is NOT important, you were talking about yours. Otherwise, I don't see the point of that statement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 10:12am On May 25, 2020
crackland:

Maternity fraud... grin

Thinking about it now, there's no such thing.

Men dey suffer sha lipsrsealed
Real good o. Men should forget about trust and have DNA test done on their kids. See women here normalising paternity fraud.
How many women will come out true about a love child when she can go for the easy route which is paternity fraud. Love child of a man and woman can never bring the same consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the wife will kill that child.

God knows i will never accept any child of my husband's infidelity into my home. That child is a going to be salt to injury.

Never!!
Yes o! Love child of men will happily be raised by the mother of the child outside of the man's marriage, now can a love child of a woman be raised outside of her marriage? Going by what you said. If your husband doesn't want the child in his home too cheesy will it be easy for you as a woman to go dump your baby with the baby daddy because your husband doesnt want the child near his home.
Same action different consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On May 25, 2020
rockstarB:

Real good o. Men should forget about trust and have DNA test done on their kids. See women here normalising paternity fraud.
How many women will come out true about a love child when she can go for the easy route which is paternity fraud. Love child of a man and woman can never bring the same consequences.

It is OK or normal until they find out that the three cute buttons they have been doting on are not their grandchildren because their son's wife sees paternity fraud as normal.

Oh! It wouldn't happen to them because their husbands are different. cheesy

At least every one is certain of the maternity of their grandkids.

They might not just approve of the father.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
family tree, to contribute what exactly?

Family tree that cannot contribute to society, is that one worth existing?

cheesy

Are you from a family Funmi?

Can you trace your roots? grin

When you claim you are from a town, did you just pick a town you fancied or did you pick it because that's where your dad is from and by extension his dad, his dad's dad etc etc?

If it is the latter, that's your family tree whether they are rich or not. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 10:30am On May 25, 2020
rockstarB:

Who no go nor know...

I have always been an ardent advocate of compulsory DNA tests, especially in this fast world we are presently living in.
Personally, I can't have that kind of blind trust to not have DNA tests done... certainly not after it has saved me from paternity fraud.

China, a country with over 1billion people that made it a compulsory requirement for birth registration, certainly had the right idea.

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 10:34am On May 25, 2020
Funny thread cheesy

It is either we agree that child bearing has different impact on men & women hence the privileges and rights accorded to women for bearing the pains of childbirth stands

OR

We agree it is same impact so either party can have live children with same consequences.

We cannot have our cake and eat it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 10:47am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I just read your comment again and noted this.
While I found it odd, it's more funny that it's coming from a person who claims to be egalitarian - fairness and justice for all innit? grin

In an attempt at making a flawed point, you inadvertently exposed your absence of humanity - the real you, no?

Tell us though, what's the difference between you and Adolf Hitler who believed that black people (yourself included) are a sub-species more animal than human, and the world would be better off not having black people continue their lineage and transmitting their animal nature to unborn children?

Kindly explain how your poverty theory is so different from Adolf Hitlers' cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

It is OK or normal until they find out that the three cute buttons they have been doting on are not their grandchildren because their son's wife sees paternity fraud as normal.

Oh! It wouldn't happen to them because their husbands are different. cheesy

At least every one is certain of the maternity of their grandkids.

They might not just approve of the father.
Abi now. As maternity fraud no con dey. A woman that is raising another woman's child will sure know the child isn't hers, that cannot be said of men and its sad

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Acidosis(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the wife will kill that child.

God knows i will never accept any child of my husband's infidelity into my home. That child is a going to be salt to injury.

Never!!

So what happens when you cheat on your husband? Will you bring the love child to his home? Or leave the one day old toddler with his/her father?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Acidosis(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

When you claim you are from a town, did you just pick a town you fancied or did you pick it because that's where your dad is from and by extension his dad, his dad's dad etc etc?

That one is confused na. It's very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 25, 2020
Acidosis:

So what happens when you cheat on your husband? Will you bring the love child to his home? Or leave the one day old toddler with his/her father?

I would not be that stupid to get pregnant for him in the first place, what happened to an abortion? I can't bring a lovechild to my home

Not having a child for a man that cannot find me worthy to marry, I'll rather be an old maid.

I have issues with poverty yes because like death, it will always be around. But what disgusts me to no end is genetically transmitting poverty to the next generation. You are poor, but choose to drink away your life becoming a deadbeat dad, or you choose to give birth to 6 children for a man.

How can a 30year old woman be a G15P2+¹³(3À)
Make it make sense. She will most likely not make it till 45.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 25, 2020
crackland:

I just read your comment again and noted this.
While I found it odd, it's more funny that it's coming from a person who claims to be egalitarian - fairness and justice for all innit? grin

In an attempt at making a flawed point, you inadvertently exposed your absence of humanity - the real you, no?

Tell us though, what's the difference between you and Adolf Hitler who believed that black people (yourself included) are a sub-species more animal than human, and the world would be better off not having black people continue their lineage and transmitting their animal nature to unborn children?

Kindly explain how your poverty theory is so different from Adolf Hitlers' cheesy
i never said i was egalitarian. That must have been someone else. Where did you all get that assumption, comparing me to Hitler is nothing new. You're definitely not the first.

That man had the guts to get what he wanted done, regardless of his flaws or who went against him. I respect that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

i know who my family is. Family is what i make of it. Not some silly imaginary tree. I may pay homage to my ancestors every August, but that's it. They are dead, i should not be disturbing them in their graves and focus of my living family members.

That's why I don't give a shit about family tree.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 25, 2020
rockstarB:

Yes o! Love child of men will happily be raised by the mother of the child outside of the man's marriage, now can a love child of a woman be raised outside of her marriage? Going by what you said. If your husband doesn't want the child in his home too cheesy will it be easy for you as a woman to go dump your baby with the baby daddy because your husband doesnt want the child near his home.
Same action different consequences.
Me personally, i will dump the child for the father, i said that way 3 years ago and still do so today. I have vowed never to raise the child of a man who doesn't love me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I would not be that stupid to get pregnant for him in the first place, what happened to an abortion? I can't bring a lovechild to my home

Not having a child for a man that cannot find me worthy to marry, I'll rather be an old maid.

I have issues with poverty yes because like death, it will always be around. But what disgusts me to no end is genetically transmitting poverty to the next generation. You are poor, but choose to drink away your life becoming a deadbeat dad, or you choose to give birth to 6 children for a man.

How can a 30year old woman be a G15P4+¹³(4À)

Why? It doesn't make sense to you, right? But it makes sense to a lot of men.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Acidosis(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Me personally, i will dump the child for the father, i said that way 3 years ago and still do so today. I have vowed never to raise the child of a man who doesn't love me.

Na so.. Why don't you just dump the pregnancy with him since your hubby will most likely kick you out?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by ibkayee(f): 2:54pm On May 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

This was already broken down by a lot of people like pdudd, bukatyne,rockstarB, acidosis, and others. at least go through the pages. There are very different situations involved overall.many moving parts.

Summarizing the reason as just entitlement or ego is too oversimplified for an analytical Maya Angelou.
'aLoT oF pEoPlE' i.e. mainly the people you agreed with lool.

I'm not having a pissing contest over which one impacts which gender more or talking about what society does accept (lots of societies 'accept' things that are questionable, it doesn't automatically make any of it 'right').

To me, no matter how much more palatable you find one over the other, they're both sh*tty things to do to another person, and if you're going to take the child in (who is innocent in all of this), the decision should not be based solely on whether the man or woman was the perpatrator. That's a crazy double standard

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2020
cococandy:
@bold, This is also my culture.

And I think it’s unfair to the side guy ( yes I know. whatever). But I think people have a right to their children. Even if the kids came from a married woman.

I honestly don't know why it's that way. Well, there maybe pros and cons there. It's even nairaland that exposed me more on baby daddy baby mama ish. I thought its like that everywhere.

The sad thing is that u will see your child but he is so far away from you. He can't officially recognise you as dad.

But I heard that as the child grow up, he may help the man's children, he may be of help to the man too.
Who knows.
Sighs
Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 25, 2020
Acidosis:

Na so.. Why don't you just dump the pregnancy with him since your hubby will most likely kick you out?
like i said,abort first.

I can't be that silly to have a child outside wedlock in the first place. Thrn what was the point of med school?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

How can a 30year old woman be a G15P2+¹³(3À)

Dey there dey blow grammar to cover your confusion and contradictions
Also, keep exposing your inhumanity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by crackland: 4:00pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
i never said i was egalitarian. That must have been someone else. Where did you all get that assumption, comparing me to Hitler is nothing new. You're definitely not the first.

That man had the guts to get what he wanted done, regardless of his flaws or who went against him. I respect that.
If you had nothing reasonable as a response, it may have been better to just shut it, take your L and move on.

Now you respect Adolf Hitler.
Are you okay?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
like i said,abort first.

I can't be that silly to have a child outside wedlock in the first place. Thrn what was the point of med school?

funmisticqueen2:
funmisticqueen2:
i know who my family is. Family is what i make of it. Not some silly imaginary tree. I may pay homage to my ancestors every August, but that's it. They are dead, i should not be disturbing them in their graves and focus of my living family members.

That's why I don't give a shit about family tree.

I pity the patients who're unfortunate to have you as their doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Acidosis(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
like i said,abort first.

Hmnn.... Funmi, you're avoiding an important question.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity by Hathor5(f): 4:17pm On May 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

I pity the patients who're unfortunate to have you as their doctor.

Doctor? Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Home ‘n’ Moore — Kitchen Appliances/Utensils/Souvenirs At Best Prices! / My Niece's Strange Writting. Is She A Cultist? / How Many Remember The "Joy Girl" Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.