Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How True Is This,romancelanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This,romancelanders (1798 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 11:02pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Hustled for for 2years in the commercial capital of the 'light of the nation' wink before moving to the 'center of excellence' cheesy on the job full time now and on masters study projects as well.
Are you impressed so far? grin

sad sad

I'm angry. And slightly jealous. But mostly angry.

I was thinking of making this kind of move soon but I need the financial backing to do it so I'll hustle first here.
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Prymestrr(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

sad sad

I'm angry. And slightly jealous. But mostly angry.

I was thinking of making this kind of move soon but I need the financial backing to do it so I'll hustle first here.
Lol...calm your puchupuchu heart Belle. You don't need anger nor jealousy my dear. Just focus, smart work and patience. Your reward will come sooner than you expect it.
Btw...wouldn't mind that date in the near future but only if you promise that you're as beautiful as I assume you to be cheesy
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 11:22pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Lol...calm your puchupuchu heart Belle. You don't need anger nor jealousy my dear. Just focus, smart work and patience. Your reward will come sooner than you expect it.
Btw...wouldn't mind that date in the near future but only if you promise that you're as beautiful as I assume you to be cheesy

cheesy cheesy

@ the bold. I don't get it with men and giving pet names. Date in the near future? No! Banish the thought from your mind. And I think I'll save us some good money if I state categorically that I'm not as beautiful as you assumed me to be. Dude, I look like a guy literally embarassed
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Prymestrr(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy cheesy

@ the bold. I don't get it with men and giving pet names. Date in the near future? No! Banish the thought from your mind. And I think I'll save us some good money if I state categorically that I'm not as beautiful as you assumed me to be. Dude, I look like a guy literally embarassed
Lol....thanks for the heads up biko. Date thoughts scratched grin
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 11:32pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Lol....thanks for the heads up biko. Date thoughts scratched grin

Good. Target rerouted. cheesy smiley
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by MedicH: 7:16am On May 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No man below 50 has a sac that looks like that fallen one up there. That's nature so stop using nonsense temperature guide to support a fallacy. If you're below 50 and your sac looks like that, you need help cause your condition is abnormal

Pls don't talk like youhave nothing upstairs (no offense, just stating the obvious), and don't quote me again here. For fvck's sake i just buttressed my point with elementary biology not some fallacy, why dont u disprove it with some verifiable facts not some unintelligent rambling. Again i didn't call you to come have a feast already i can see you're empty. I repeat, the sac will always draw closer or father away from the body as a homeostatic response to body temperature so that the testicular environment will be suitable for spermatogenesis. Men upto 80 and above are still potent don't you think.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 10:15am On May 25, 2020
MedicH:

Pls don't talk like youhave nothing upstairs (no offense, just stating the obvious), and don't quote me again here. For fvck's sake i just buttressed my point with elementary biology not some fallacy, why dont u disprove it with some verifiable facts not some unintelligent rambling. Again i didn't call you to come have a feast already i can see you're empty. I repeat, the sac will always draw closer or father away from the body as a homeostatic response to body temperature so that the testicular environment will be suitable for spermatogenesis. Men upto 80 and above are still potent don't you think.

The scrotal sac that falls off the body for homeostasis doesn't go as low as the one depicted in the pix. Biology will tell you that, common sense will tell you that. If a sac hangs that low, then it is obvious the skins around it are old and wrinkled, which is only obtainable with old men. No young male will have one that looks shrunken like the pix above. Argue with your keyboard.

And for all the stupid remarks about not insulting me, you went ahead to ridicule your comment with them. Well done
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by MedicH: 3:01pm On May 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The scrotal sac that falls off the body for homeostasis doesn't go as low as the one depicted in the pix. Biology will tell you that, common sense will tell you that. If a sac hangs that low, then it is obvious the skins around it are old and wrinkled, which is only obtainable with old men. No young male will have one that looks shrunken like the pix above. Argue with your keyboard.

And for all the stupid remarks about not insulting me, you went ahead to ridicule your comment with them. Well done

grin grin geez somebody has a hobby moving around men of different ages with a measuring tape... i will live you to it. pls nobody is arguing with you i just stated my opinion and u said it's nonsense. well fault is not yours

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
MedicH:

grin grin geez somebody has a hobby moving around men of different ages with a measuring tape... i will live you to it. pls nobody is arguing with you i just stated my opinion and u said it's nonsense. well fault is not yours

@ the bold, like I said, common sense will tell you that.

As per argument, the pix is ridiculous! I can't believe men actually accepted that and was flaunting it. It looks like a bull's own; a sick bull for that matter.

Side note: The internet allows you to air your opinion and be ready to be attacked for it. It doesn't offer you autonomy of speech cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do African Mothers Dress Well But Their Daughters Dress Shabbily? / I Come In Peace. Ladies Do U Want It / Life Without A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.