Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos (1888 Views)

Holy Moly! Mouth-watering Photos Of Reigning Miss Imo State Emerge / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by wearsandtrends1: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Dangote Broke My Heart In 1000 Pieces' - Dangote’s Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Speaks

An American lady who claims to have been in a relationship with Nigerian billionaire, Aliko Dangote, has revealed how he changed her life

The lady identified as Bea Lewis, took to social media on New Year’s Eve and revealed that all the things she achieved in 2020 is due to Dangote’s input in her life.

The 33 year old revealed that the richest man in Africa shattered her heart into a thousand pieces.

‘‘In my 33rd Year: I dated the richest black man in the world.

He broke my heart in 1000 pieces.

”I learned more from him than any person I’ve ever met. Communicating with a billionaire daily makes you see the world different than your humble beginnings in liberty city.

I became more organized and finally am able to step away from the daily kitchen operations.

”I learned love without strings.

Give your best without expectations.

”Nothing is forever.

I realized a half a million dollar restaurant project was a bad investment.

”I purchased two properties.

I started a consistent fitness regime.

”Became vegan.

Obtained a profitable stock portfolio.

”He changed my perspective on work ethic and patience.

Once my mindset changed the universe gravitated me to people that uplifted me and increased my net worth mentally and financially.

Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by faceland: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOL9m6LkIY0
It all came from an Instagram post. Truly her love for him will never die and will reach the end of time grin Anyway, I am just joking.
Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by illicit(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Dangote can never know what romance is....

His love will be boring
Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by 1beat(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2021
These are things any lady can also learn from me too is just that am upcoming billionaire.

so build on what you have learnt, life goes on.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by ashybabs(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Who no like better thing
Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by lifenija: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2021
wat is mouth watery here
Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by Observer007(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2021
shocked

They probably shared some moments together during one of his numerous trips to her city.

She had a crush on him thinking alas she's found her perfect man!

Because it was Valentine, he gave her a card (maybe) after some bottles of wine and fine dining, who knows? After all she's a chef.

They had deep discussions where baba was magnanimous enough to help her with mentoring and business advice, which she appreciates till tomorrow. As a result she became even more enamored towards him.

He helped her financially too in her business.

He eventually departed the city and has since not returned.

She's devastated but can't reach him, and ran to social media with the only proofs available to her (the photo they took together and the Valentine card).

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by yarimo(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2021
Fake news and very poor photoshop grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Nine Months Failed Transaction Yet To Be Reverse / Women Talking Back At Men / What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.