Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me (4253 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by sammyj490(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2020
Good evening, please i really need your advice. Kindly over look my English composition, I'm not a professional.
So i met this girl last year, i was awaiting a new call up letter from NYSC because i just revalidated from batch 1 to batch 2. I met her in one of the NYSC group chats, we became intimate friends, and started developing feelings for her, at first i thought it was lust but i didn't care i just wanted to have my way. As time passed i noticed what i was feeling for her was more than sexual desire, she's really different from other Ladies I'm met in my life, like i felt the chemistry with her.
When i asked her asked her out she told me she already had a child but that didn't stop the feelings i have for her, it took me 3 months to be able to convince her i really love her, my waiting and perseverance really paid off. When we started dating i saw a new side of her I've never seen in a lady before, she's became my whole heart, she kept motivating me, she also helped me financially alot like she knows my account number off hand and I've never seeing hers once.
I was later posted to North and she was posted to southwest, i wanted to relocate but she told me not to because if we keep seeing each other everytime we'll get bored of each other easily, we only had sex once before i travelled to the North for my NYSC program.
Everything was fine even tho we've had different ups and downs every broke up about 3 times but we always find our way around our misunderstanding even tho as a mature man i do most of the apologises because i just don't want her to leave and she was the one doing most of the break ups, i understand our differences might be because I'm not around, but i love her soo much and she knows it.
Now our first issue is about the fact that she makes me tell her everything worrying me which i do but she finds it hard to open up to me even though we've been dating for almost a year now.
Secondly, she once told me about this guy she has a crush on, she told me she always tell her self if it wasn't deji it would have been the other guy.
My gf is a beautiful lady and I'm not exaggerating trust me she is that makes her get more attention from guys, instead of just letting them go she keeps them in the friend zone which I'm not cool wit but i have to keep quite so as not to look like the over jealous type or over protective.
Now I'll b through my program this month ending and my guts keep telling me she's cheating due to some of her attitudes, sometimes she's this lovely, romantic type and sometimes times she acts like a pain in the ass, she's not just my gf she's my best friend. But i know there is more going on then i know, she ones told me never to upload her pics on my WhatsApp status because she doesn't want people to count her relationship for her or know about her relationship life, she post my pics once in a while on her own status especially on my bday where she wrote alot of heart Melting words but who knws i might be the only viewer, if i call her she doesn't pick up, she'll either hang up and call me back later or not even call at all.
I love her soo much but i dnt knw what to do, pls mature minds in the house advice me, I not d emotional attachment type but I'm really in love with her, some of my friends who knws what's going on advice me to end it with her but i can't.. I'm just soo in love with her, Please advice me
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2020
sammyj490:
Good evening, please i really need your advice. Kindly over look my English composition, I'm not a professional.
So i met this girl last year, i was awaiting a new call up letter from NYSC because i just revalidated from batch 1 to batch 2. I met her in one of the NYSC group chats, we became intimate friends, and started developing feelings for her, at first i thought it was lust but i didn't care i just wanted to have my way. As time passed i noticed what i was feeling for her was more than sexual desire, she's really different from other Ladies I'm met in my life, like i felt the chemistry with her.
When i asked her asked her out she told me she already had a child but that didn't stop the feelings i have for her, it took me 3 months to be able to convince her i really love her, my waiting and perseverance really paid off. When we started dating i saw a new side of her I've never seen in a lady before, she's became my whole heart, she kept motivating me, she also helped me financially alot like she knows my account number off hand and I've never seeing hers once.
I was later posted to North and she was posted to southwest, i wanted to relocate but she told me not to because if we keep seeing each other everytime we'll get bored of each other easily, we only had sex once before i travelled to the North for my NYSC program.
Everything was fine even tho we've had different ups and downs every broke up about 3 times but we always find our way around our misunderstanding even tho as a mature man i do most of the apologises because i just don't want her to leave and she was the one doing most of the break ups, i understand our differences might be because I'm not around, but i love her soo much and she knows it.
Now our first issue is about the fact that she makes me tell her everything worrying me which i do but she finds it hard to open up to me even though we've been dating for almost a year now.
Secondly, she once told me about this guy she has a crush on, she told me she always tell her self if it wasn't deji it would have been the other guy.
My gf is a beautiful lady and I'm not exaggerating trust me she is that makes her get more attention from guys, instead of just letting them go she keeps them in the friend zone which I'm not cool wit but i have to keep quite so as not to look like the over jealous type or over protective.
Now I'll b through my program this month ending and my guts keep telling me she's cheating due to some of her attitudes, sometimes she's this lovely, romantic type and sometimes times she acts like a pain in the ass, she's not just my gf she's my best friend. But i know there is more going on then i know, she ones told me never to upload her pics on my WhatsApp status because she doesn't want people to count her relationship for her or know about her relationship life, she post my pics once in a while on her own status especially on my bday where she wrote alot of heart Melting words but who knws i might be the only viewer, if i call her she doesn't pick up, she'll either hang up and call me back later or not even call at all.
I love her soo much but i dnt knw what to do, pls mature minds in the house advice me, I not d emotional attachment type but I'm really in love with her, some of my friends who knws what's going on advice me to end it with her but i can't.. I'm just soo in love with her, Please advice me

Guy go and hustle. When you have money you will not be reasoning like this .

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by StennyB(f): 11:46pm On May 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by fati2001(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2020
sorry take heart

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by sammyj490(m): 11:51pm On May 24, 2020

bro no reason am o, I'm really hustling but even hustlers fall in love .....men only try only God can bless

13 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by sammyj490(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2020
fati2001:
sorry take heart

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Richardonald(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2020
mother of one
what do you expect us to tell you again, guy you dey for queue maybe na number 34 or 39 you dey who knows.. truth is this days you hardly meet a girl who have one boyfriend, hit like if you think am saying the truth

19 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by HarunaWest(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2020
fati2001:
sorry take heart
who die?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 24, 2020
I didn't read your epistle to be honest but OPEN RELATIONSHIP tends to be the other of day, friend get 2 side chicks
If she go invite another one, if tht one go invite the second one, if the two go invite the main chick back
remember only use protection, if u must have 2 side chicks.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by jagaban002(m): 11:58pm On May 24, 2020
A corper in love with someone baby mama will end in tears , focus on ur future so u won’t be a loser

14 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by sammyj490(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2020
Richardonald:
mother of one
what do you expect us to tell you again, guy you dey for queue maybe na number 34 or 39 you dey who knows.. truth is this days you hardly meet a girl who have one boyfriend, hit like if you think am saying the truth

But bro i don't see anything wrong with dating a single mother, especially when i really love her this much, truth be told i someone had told me i would end up dating a single mother would have rejected it, but bro the feeling came naturally and i really want it to stay....God knows if i attain my goals today i can marry her tomorrow... and moreover she's still in her early 20's...the pregnancy was planned for but it came as a blessing even tho the baby's father deserted her, she picked herself up

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by mickykhe(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2020
She love u but maybe she sees no future with u as her husband that maybe her reason, my advice, try have a heart to soul talk with her if u really love her that much to be ur wife and mind u she is a babe mama, her past will once in a while after her mood and behavior.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by DaHrNn0001: 12:02am On May 25, 2020
You mean cora?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by OmoDavido(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2020
sammyj490:
Sorry bro, had to laugh out loud at the bolded grin grin grin .

7 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by sammyj490(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2020
mickykhe:
She love u but maybe she sees no future with u as her husband that maybe her reason, my advice, try have a heart to soul talk with her if u really love her that much to be ur wife and mind u she is a babe mama, her past will once in a while after her mood and behavior.

Thank you very much, your reply really means a lot to me
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by tuzle(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2020
All dis girlfriend shit I don't have time for it. if girlfriend is giving u this much problem, what would wife now do. End it and have peace of mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Westernlove: 12:17am On May 25, 2020
grin grin grin I didn't bother to read the epistle lol.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by valgbo(m): 12:24am On May 25, 2020
I started well, then lost total concentration middle of the post
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by instinct57vm(m): 12:25am On May 25, 2020
sammyj490:

She’s cheating but doesn’t have the guts to tell you. Just Look for another girl to get serious with but keep playing along with madam cheater for Bleep only till you’re tired of fucking her..
You will thank me later.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:26am On May 25, 2020
You are only dating her in your mind ,she has broken up with you already
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by instinct57vm(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Its good to make money no doubt, but money will never stop a babe from fucking another guy behind your back. Enough said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:32am On May 25, 2020
instinct57vm:

Its good to make money no doubt, but money will never stop a babe from fucking another guy behind your back. Enough said.

Regina will not . Ask the senator

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by instinct57vm(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Lolssssssssssss says who she’s even alot more prone to cheating. An actress that spends days in location for that matter. Plus she still young and fresh blood go dey hungry her.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2020
instinct57vm:

Lolssssssssssss says who she’s even alot more prone to cheating. An actress that spends days in location for that matter. Plus she still young and fresh blood go dey hungry her.

nope she cannot do it.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by instinct57vm(m): 12:45am On May 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

nope she cannot do it.

Ok bros i hear you since na u and her dey follow waka all the places lols

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Conductor261: 12:53am On May 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Not after that native ceremony
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by dottozil: 1:24am On May 25, 2020
sammyj490:

She knows your account number offhand lol, well since your friends have tried talking to you and your hellbent what can nairaLanders do, maybe you should try explaining things to your mum and hear what she has to say.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by phelonrays: 1:27am On May 25, 2020
sammyj490:

truth be told i someone had told me i would end up dating a single mother would have rejected it, but bro the feeling came naturally and i really want it to stay ....God knows if i attain my goals today i can marry her tomorrow... and moreover she's still in her early 20's...
@the bolded.... So you really want to force the feeling to stay?? I laugh in Swahiliii cheesy

See bro, I could only decipher one thing, just one...

And it is Emotional Imbalance or Insecurity , you just allowed emotions to confiscate your heart with fake, delusional and unrealistical Love....

It glaring bro, you are heading No where on this wilderness of Love you've eventually forced yourself into...
Wake from your dream, face the reality, have a proper evaluation of your proclaimed ''love'', rethink and retract your step a little, let go of the blind '' feelings'', ....
Or else, just as the Nairaland popular saying goes......

It will end in tearsundecided

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Zombiekiller010: 2:38am On May 25, 2020
sammyj490:
If i call her she doesn't pick up, she'll either hang up and call me back later or not even call at all.
I , Please advice me
Your girlfriend understand the game grin she is probably living with a guy or always around her guy whenever you call her

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Okogiemikejr(m): 2:58am On May 25, 2020
sammyj490:

bro no reason am o, I'm really hustling but even hustlers fall in love .....men only try only God can bless
Oga I pity u,single mother na dey do u like this.You need to work on yourself like really

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Okogiemikejr(m): 3:00am On May 25, 2020
jagaban002:
A corper in love with someone baby mama will end in tears , focus on ur future so u won’t be a loser
Abeg tell the agbaya
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Okogiemikejr(m): 3:04am On May 25, 2020
Never take your heart on a journey without your brain,a single mother love is always the child.Your eyes never open,what do u know about love?My brother is not love u r feeling but foolishness, please leave that toxic relationship and work on your commercial value.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. / What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.