Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? (7757 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Mancala: 1:35am On May 26, 2020
lucasalves:

There is nothing factual about your story... I don't know why a grown man will come online to brag about money he doesn't have.... What kind of person makes 800k a month and even here on nairaland seeking travel advise... 800k in any country is a baller income giving how tough things are economically across the globe. Stop deceiving yourself and get a life

800k Naira monthly income may be a ballers income in Nigeria but not in other parts of the world. An individual can live well on that income but will need to manage very carefully to save for retirement. It is roughly equivalent to $2k a month or $24k a year; poverty level for a family of 3 in the U.S. (even considering that school is free and at this income, you will qualify for subsidized health insurance). An entry level professional (bachelors degree) in my professsion earns about $60k a year. However, you will spend a significant portion of your income on living expenses here no doubt.

1 Like

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by RaptorX: 1:49am On May 26, 2020
Coolabbie:
Jojoseph
RaptorX

Please come advise this op
Canada is an overrated icebox that is all the advice he needs. Probably a made up story anyway, someone making 800k in Nigeria will not be here seeking stupid advice when with your income you are living better than 90% of Canadians

9 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by RaptorX: 1:58am On May 26, 2020
boyo123:

When people say they have to leave this country for the sake of their unborn children i just laugh.

Whose children are those shouting black lives matters all around USA?

Or whose children are those that get killed everyday because they are black

I guess the parent of damilola taylor will be glad they took him to london afterall

Pls use your head and stop saying trash
Most people that give immigration advice on this forum have never flown from Abuja to Lagos and vice versa, that is why they all parrot the same do it for your kids nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Nobody: 2:26am On May 26, 2020
Ope4Christ:
It depends on what you want. Having 800k monthly income in Nigeria is a very good level of income but what about other indices that make one's life comfortable. Such include: access to good healthcare, job security, good income, seren environment, good education and future of your children, opportunity to bring your siblings and parents to Canada in the future, opportunity to own a Canadian passport that would make you to travel to over 150 countries visa-free among others.

Sit down as a man, count your cost and take appropriate decision.

However your expenses may look in Canada, the overall advantages you tend to get in Canada outweighs any advantage your 800k job in Nigeria can afford you.

If I were in your shoes I would find my way to Canada immediately.

Advisers League of Nairaland.
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by doctimi(m): 5:15am On May 26, 2020
Hi Buddy,
I think you are doing well for yourself. People have earned more than that and still relocated albeit for different reasons.
I was earning lesser (about 8 mil per annum) when I relocated and I did for 3 reasons. Money for me was secondary.
1. I desire to have a passport that gives me access to at least 50-60 countries without the hassle of visa application.
2. I wanted some international education, work experience and exposure.
3. I'm single, so I considered it as an adventurous move, such that if it flop, I'll return and start my life again. Fear of the unknown can be a repressive tool

If the reason for relocation is to make more money, I won't say that's a flawed perspective. However, you just need to have some realistic expectation. I believe a lizard cannot be a crocodile in Manitoba. If you can make money in Nigeria, then you can make it else where. That said, other indices should also guide your decision.

Sometimes last year, I collapsed on the highway while driving due to some kidney issues. I was picked up by the paramedics and fixed like a broken machine around 2am and in 72hours, I was back up. I'm grateful to God for that experience. I can't say categorically that I could have survived such crisis if in Nigeria. I hope this simple story can help you make some informed decisions. I should also say, same way there are rich and poor peeps in Nigeria, so there are in Canada. It's not a perfect society, but it offers some sanity, opportunities and peace of mind. If our dear Nigeria offers that, lots of people will return.

On making more money.... I wish you well. Like the state of Florida, may your life be filled with sunshine.

13 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by bezimo(m): 5:56am On May 26, 2020
Scaredd:
I've noticed on similar threads seeking migration advice to Canada that almost everyone advises leave the country and I'm like "is it so good in Canada?

The only reason I want to travel to Canada or any other high profile country is to make far more money than I make in Nigeria.

Now, by the Grace of God I earn over 800k monthly with promising potentials for more. I'm 32yrs and planning to settle down next year, but with so many advises saying "leaving the country to Canada is the best choice", I'm so confused right now as per what's the best choice for me. I even watched a video where a guy living in canada said he spent upto 400k monthly on expenses.

So, I want to ask and need advise from anyone living in Canada. Would you advise someone earning 800k monthly in Nigeria to leave for Canada?

Your input is highly appreciated.

If you truly earn that..dont come to Canada it's not worth it.Stay in 9ja

2 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Ayomarcel(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2020
You are trying to travel to another man's country after the Pandemic where there will many jobless people especially the Citizens and a failed economy to go and hustle. How sure are you that you will a good job paying well? My advice is that you should stay in Nigeria and keep earning your 800k that might also increase to 1m someday.

Before you know you will travel to Canada as big man for visitation and even with more respect. That's my advice for you. Don't lose this opportunity cos that salary in Nigeria will definitely increase.

3 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Ayomarcel(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2020
TrueNigerian300:
Oga, Oga, Oga....
How many times did I call you?���Smh!!!
On a more serious note I like the fact that you are sincere with yourself; that what you are looking for is more money. Now just to be cleared with you it is easier to make money in Nigeria than any of the so called developed countries Canada included. The only thing that is hard like hell in Nigeria is to break even and for someone earning 800k a month with potential of earning more has definitely broken even in Nigeria. You are in the top 10% and you can live like a king in your own little way with that money.Nigeria being a lawlessness country only favour the rich and getting richer too is really easy i like said compared to the western world.

Now just so you know you are equivalent to someone in the top 20% in Canada when looking at Purchasing Power Parity(PPP) don't be fooled by the exchange rate. You have what can be considered a very good job anywhere in the world in the Nigeria context. Just so you know there is no where in the world where it is easy to get this kind of job that you have. Less than 15% of any nation have such job - again I am not talking exchange rate here but standard by each country and never be fooled by the exchange rate. Over 40% of Americans can't cover $400 emergency expense. That tells you how hard it is to make money in the developed world. I can authoritatively tell you that you live a better live than 90% of Nigerians that live in the so called developed countries. Most of them are struggling they live in cubicles just to send money home to have what you can easy get right now with your salary.

Finally, ask yourself a question why do all Nigerian billionaires or almost all of them live in Nigeria? The richest Nigerians live in Nigeria and it is for one reason it is the best place to live if you have money and the worst place to live if you are poor. Only poor Nigerians or average Nigerians are obsessed with abroad. The rich ones know whatsup and they are aware that they are better off with their money living in Nigeria.

So since you are looking for money just stay in Nigeria and if you must leave make sure you get a very good offer before leaving Nigeria. Don't go to Canada and start struggling for the kind of job of you have in Nigeria. The chance that you will get that kind of job in Canada is 0.1 except you are in the IT or some highly demanding fields. Enjoy your large life style in Nigeria don't go and start living in cubicles in Canada. That is stupidity if you ask me.

Use your brain!!!!

Word of a wise man.

3 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 26, 2020
Ayomarcel:
You are trying to travel to another man's country after the Pandemic where there will many jobless people especially the Citizens and a failed economy to go and hustle. How sure are you that you will a good job paying well? My advice is that you should stay in Nigeria and keep earning your 800k that might also increase to 1m someday.

Before you know you will travel to Canada as big man for visitation and even with more respect. That's my advice for you. Don't lose this opportunity cos that salary in Nigeria will definitely increase.

Truely, Covid has altered many plans and slowed things down a bit. The aftermath is what we're all looking up to.

As for those saying my 800k is a lie, well I earned 1M up to February before business slowed down. And if I tell you that 800k is no big deal, you'll not agree except you earn up to that to realise that high inflation and increasing needs takes a huge part of it. I'm not even married, yet I know how much I spend monthly. So 800k/m is a very small money, you've to be very strict with spending to meet your expectations.

3 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Coolabbie: 7:12am On May 26, 2020
TrueNigerian300:

At the bolded, rich Nigerians and rich people across the globe do not have problem migrating to anywhere they choose to it is only poor people and Nigerians included that struggle and even kill themselves to migrate to anywhere in the world. With less than 2m dollar you can become an american citizen with easy but many Nigerians pass through shit to get this because they are poor. Madam no place like home and no matter how reach you are you will always be a second class citizen in a whiteman's land. It is easier for you to make name for yourself back home if you are rich. The same Otedola you are talking about who give a Bleep about him in abroad, who knows him?? What about his daughter why can't she stay abroad and build her career there? She is home and doing well to the best of her ability in naija but in abroad who give a Bleep about her

Go and check only poor Nigerians go to school abroad and never return home because of fear of poverty. Dangote's daughter all manage their father's business here, mike daughter's as well, Tinubu's son and lot of others. Mind you Seyi Tinubu did all his education abroad and has the opportunity to live there even large enough than most british but he chose to return to Nigeria. He is the CEO of his own company imagine he lives in the UK where he has to struggle to get contract because of his skin colour. Nobody will give a f**k about him there but here in Nigeria he is a boss that controls hundreds of people. The sh**t most Nigerians pass through abroad is all because they are poor and never want to return home because of poverty if you are a rich person with dignity and know your what you will never want to take those sh**t hence many of the rich Nigerians will prefer Nigeria only to go abroad for holidays.

If you have experienced what it means to live large in Nigeria or you have live closed to people who do so you will know that your abroad is trash and that is the bitter truth. How many Nigerians are head of big corporation abroad?? How many Nigerians are what 5m dollars abroad
From my interaction with people here in abroad I have come to realise that whenever i tell people that Nigeria is better when you have money the only people that disagree mostly are people who back in Nigeria the only thing they know is poverty and I cant blame them for it. It is a very bad experience to be poor in Nigeria and Nigeria is hell fire if you poor.

The guy said he is looking for more money and here you are sweet mouthing abroad for him. How many Nigerian earn above 50k dollars per annum, how many earn 100k dollars p.a in your so called abroad. The funny thing about most you is you encourage Nigerians to come abroad and when they get there to even offer help as small as it could be becomes problem. Some will even switch off their phone so the person cant reach out to them. Some are ashame because of the mess they live in after all the I live abroad gra gra.

At OP I wish you well in your decision life is all about risk the bigger the risk the bigger your success and the worst your failure also. If you allow people who live in cubicles abroad and the only things they know back home is poverty decide your future. If allow people who work in factories, people who are educated but are doing unskilled jobs make decision for you. If you allow people who have no value in their place of work as compare to you that is well respected in your place of work decide for you. If you allow someone that is sharing an apartment or who has 2 bedroom flats with 3 kids decide for you.If you allow people who wish they had the kind of job you have right now to decide for you. It is your life and i wish you well that is all I can say.

Nothing but facts.

1 Like

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Coolabbie: 7:55am On May 26, 2020
TrueNigerian300:

You are right as well but some could be true you can never say I personally know of a person in Canada that earn around that range before he left Nigeria. I am not emotional about bro the way she talks like as if she and all her friends live king in the UK. And to be sincere if the OP is not lying he is most likely living a better life than her grin grin grin grin
Oga you never finish this tory. How is your friend doing now?
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Ayomarcel(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2020
Scaredd:

Truely, Covid has altered many plans and slowed things down a bit. The aftermath is what we're all looking up to.

As for those saying my 800k is a lie, well I earned 1M up to February before business slowed down. And if I tell you that 800k is no big deal, you'll not agree except you earn up to that to realise that high inflation and increasing needs takes a huge part of it. I'm not even married, yet I know how much I spend monthly. So 800k/m is a very small money, you've to be very strict with spending to meet your expectations.

Exactly the more we earn the more our expenses is. This happens to everyone. Even though if you're in Canada. They will be a certain time the money you earn won't be enough to meet your expectations. S

1 Like

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by megastu(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2020
I have a friend and colleague who earned N22million as at 2016. He moved to a Fintech company and earns N55m per annum excluding car and all. He gave birth to his 4 kids in Canada.

Decide what you want for yourself. Either is okay, whether you move or stay.
bezimo:

If you truly earn that..dont come to Canada it's not worth it.Stay in 9ja

7 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Ayodeeji(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2020
Dead friend, do you know Jesus and have a relationship with him.He is the person that have the best answer to your questions Matt7:7.
No matter the advice anyone of us gives you.

1 Like

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by lucasalves: 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
Mancala:

800k Naira monthly income may be a ballers income in Nigeria but not in other parts of the world. An individual can live well on that income but will need to manage very carefully to save for retirement. It is roughly equivalent to $2k a month or $24k a year; poverty level for a family of 3 in the U.S. (even considering that school is free and at this income, you will qualify for subsidized health insurance). An entry level professional (bachelors degree) in my professsion earns about $60k a year. However, you will spend a significant portion of your income on living expenses here no doubt.

You are certainly right about that but then again when you compare the living expenses in Nigeria to that of the U.S it's absolutely crazy to even consider traveling for work especially if as indicated the job he has here is a secure one... Also Check the homeless stat in the U.S and yes 60k a year in the U.S might as well be earning 1 million a year in Nigeria if you adjust for the cost of living.

2 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Mancala: 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
lucasalves:

You are certainly right about that but then again when you compare the living expenses in Nigeria to that of the U.S it's absolutely crazy to even consider traveling for work especially if as indicated the job he has here is a secure one... Also Check the homeless stat in the U.S and yes 60k a year in the U.S might as well be earning 1 million a year in Nigeria if you adjust for the cost of living.

I am not advocating one way or the other for the OP to relocate. In a prior post, I mentioned that money is only a means to an end and until the OP articulates his objectives, he cannot make an honest determination of either option. Having said that, homeless stats are tangential to this. As far as I know, until before covid 19, there were homeless shelters/other options available for the homeless to go. Unemployment was at an all time low such that you could work 3 jobs if you wanted to. My point is that there are other issues going on with those you see out on the streets in the US, unlike Nigeria where those on the street/under the bridge truly have no options.

One issue with comparing cost of living in the Americas with Nigeria is that its not an apples to apples comparison. When you earn a salary in the US, your taxes cover education, shared health insurance cost (with your employer), social security (retirement) etc. None of these are covered by your taxes in Nigeria in addition to having to provide your own security, electricity, water etc. I cannot tell if $60k per year for a single person in the US is equivalent to 12 million Naira per year on an equivalent basis.
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Halifaxguy: 3:29am On May 27, 2020
Scaredd:

Bro, 800k per month is a good income in Nigeria, with this income you be saving more than someone who earns the same amount in Canada. But if you are into Tech you will be making more than that in Canada. But here we pay high income tax too. The truth is if your looking to make too much money Canada does not guarantee you that unless you be playing lotto max every week to try your luck. But if you are looking for a decent living then Canada guarantee you that (but you still need to put in the work, nothing is free here). Goodluck in your decision making.

1 Like

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2020
megastu:
I have a friend and colleague who earned N22million as at 2016. He moved to a Fintech company and earns N55m per annum excluding car and all. He gave birth to his 4 kids in Canada.

Just decide what you want. If you are still single and earn N800k a month ( N9.6m) depending on your qualifications, experience, and personality you could earn a lot more later. As of 2012 I was earning N3.5m per annum, changed jobs and earned around N9m and around 2018 my earnings moved to around N27m per annum before resigning to set up my own law practice.

My Canadian Visa application took only four days (Submitted on Monday, picked up the passport on Thursday).

Decide what you want for yourself. Either is okay, whether you move or stay.

What is the secret to earning more? I noticed you mentioned personality, what does it have to do with earning more?

Also, i noticed money brings restlessness. How do you stay calm with more money?
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by megastu(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2020
Thanks.

Personality would be the Aura around you, i really don't know how to explain it.

Most CEOS of good companies in Nigeria earn between N150m- N400m per annum excluding bonuses. To rise to the level of a CEO requires much more than talent or experience.

More money doesn't really have to bring restlessness. When i moved from earning less than 200k a month to around N600k a month I behaved like I was still earning 200k a month; I didn't move to a duplex or rented a house of N3m per annum, the bigger the house, the more the maintenance cost, domestic staff, etc. However, you start to feel the pressure when kids start coming and they need to attend good schools.

Livelyguy:

What is the secret to earning more? I noticed you mentioned personality, what does it have to do with earning more?

Also, i noticed money brings restlessness. How do you stay calm with more money?

4 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Guruindahouse(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2020
You are a true Nigerian indeed. Thank you on behalf of OP for spitting it out.

OP, I take God beg you, since you said you are looking for money and there is a chance to even increase your income, just drop the idea of moving to Canada. Most people advising you to leave Nigeria for Canada because of standard of living are all right,but regarding money-making, believe me, you will regret it if you leave for Western world.

My friend was fined 350 USD for overspeeding last year and he recieved another ticket for driving too slow at a cost of 155 USD. Dont even let me start talking about bills payment right now. Its hard to save 500 USD in a month overthere. Just stay put in Naija as you are one of the few fortunate Nigerians that are doing well for themselves.

With money, you can raise your standard of living to any extent that you want and send your unborn kids to one of the best primary and secondary schools in Nigeria.
TrueNigerian300:
Oga, Oga, Oga....
How many times did I call you?���Smh!!!
On a more serious note I like the fact that you are sincere with yourself; that what you are looking for is more money. Now just to be cleared with you it is easier to make money in Nigeria than any of the so called developed countries Canada included. The only thing that is hard like hell in Nigeria is to break even and for someone earning 800k a month with potential of earning more has definitely broken even in Nigeria. You are in the top 10% and you can live like a king in your own little way with that money.Nigeria being a lawlessness country only favour the rich and getting richer too is really easy i like said compared to the western world.

Now just so you know you are equivalent to someone in the top 20% in Canada when looking at Purchasing Power Parity(PPP) don't be fooled by the exchange rate. You have what can be considered a very good job anywhere in the world in the Nigeria context. Just so you know there is no where in the world where it is easy to get this kind of job that you have. Less than 15% of any nation have such job - again I am not talking exchange rate here but standard by each country and never be fooled by the exchange rate. Over 40% of Americans can't cover $400 emergency expense. That tells you how hard it is to make money in the developed world. I can authoritatively tell you that you live a better live than 90% of Nigerians that live in the so called developed countries. Most of them are struggling they live in cubicles just to send money home to have what you can easy get right now with your salary.

Finally, ask yourself a question why do all Nigerian billionaires or almost all of them live in Nigeria? The richest Nigerians live in Nigeria and it is for one reason it is the best place to live if you have money and the worst place to live if you are poor. Only poor Nigerians or average Nigerians are obsessed with abroad. The rich ones know whatsup and they are aware that they are better off with their money living in Nigeria.

So since you are looking for money just stay in Nigeria and if you must leave make sure you get a very good offer before leaving Nigeria. Don't go to Canada and start struggling for the kind of job of you have in Nigeria. The chance that you will get that kind of job in Canada is 0.1 except you are in the IT or some highly demanding fields. Enjoy your large life style in Nigeria don't go and start living in cubicles in Canada. That is stupidity if you ask me.

Use your brain!!!!

1 Like

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by TIJifeoluwani(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2020
The best I can give you is that, the devil you're familiar with is far better than the angel you don't know. The energy, time, stress and brain you would use to start all over again in Canada, why not devote that same input in your current business and see the magic of how your income and business grow. About your unborn kids, you could simply put madam in the family way and she go deliver for Canada or any country of your choice..

2 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by sharpman1(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2020
Scaredd:
I've noticed on similar threads seeking migration advice to Canada that almost everyone advises leave the country and I'm like "is it so good in Canada?

The only reason I want to travel to Canada or any other high profile country is to make far more money than I make in Nigeria.

Now, by the Grace of God I earn over 800k monthly with promising potentials for more. I'm 32yrs and planning to settle down next year, but with so many advises saying "leaving the country to Canada is the best choice", I'm so confused right now as per what's the best choice for me. I even watched a video where a guy living in canada said he spent upto 400k monthly on expenses.

So, I want to ask and need advise from anyone living in Canada. Would you advise someone earning 800k monthly in Nigeria to leave for Canada?

Your input is highly appreciated.

Do you already have an immigrant visa to Canada? If you don't, then you don't need any advice as you don't have the option yet.

When you apply, go through the process, deemed qualified and given an immigrant visa then you can ask this question again.

For now, you don't have the option of choosing between Nigeria and Canada........and you won't have the option until you go through the process and apply.
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Nobody: 5:05am On May 29, 2020
doctimi:
Hi Buddy,
I think you are doing well for yourself. People have earned more than that and still relocated albeit for different reasons.
I was earning lesser (about 8 mil per annum) when I relocated and I did for 3 reasons. Money for me was secondary.
1. I desire to have a passport that gives me access to at least 50-60 countries without the hassle of visa application.
2. I wanted some international education, work experience and exposure.
3. I'm single, so I considered it as an adventurous move, such that if it flop, I'll return and start my life again. Fear of the unknown can be a repressive tool

If the reason for relocation is to make more money, I won't say that's a flawed perspective. However, you just need to have some realistic expectation. I believe a lizard cannot be a crocodile in Manitoba. If you can make money in Nigeria, then you can make it else where. That said, other indices should also guide your decision.

Sometimes last year, I collapsed on the highway while driving due to some kidney issues. I was picked up by the paramedics and fixed like a broken machine around 2am and in 72hours, I was back up. I'm grateful to God for that experience. I can't say categorically that I could have survived such crisis if in Nigeria. I hope this simple story can help you make some informed decisions. I should also say, same way there are rich and poor peeps in Nigeria, so there are in Canada. It's not a perfect society, but it offers some sanity, opportunities and peace of mind. If our dear Nigeria offers that, lots of people will return.

On making more money.... I wish you well. Like the state of Florida, may your life be filled with sunshine.
This is the best and most sensible comment so far.

This is how you know a sane and educated person, when they write.

2 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Passionate1(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2020
sharpman1:

Do you already have an immigrant visa to Canada? If you don't, then you don't need any advice as you don't have the option yet.

When you apply, go through the process, deemed qualified and given an immigrant visa then you can ask this question again.

For now, you don't have the option of choosing between Nigeria and Canada........and you won't have the option until you go through the process and apply.

Correct response. .i no dey yarn too much, but I dey think too much. . grin tongue
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Viking007(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2020
nhurhetee:

Dat ur bizz good o. 800k monthly! Abeg na whc kind?
Did he respond? Abeg tag me where if he did.
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by dasanchez1(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2020
Viking007:
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by nhurhetee(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2020
Viking007:
Been following since! The niqqa no gree talk am oo but i think he's a bet9ja agent/shop owner.
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by Viking007(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2020
nhurhetee:

Been following since! The niqqa no gree talk am oo but i think he's a bet9ja agent/shop owner.
Then he must be a "super" agent. Well, they actually make lots of money especially those located in populated areas.
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by nhurhetee(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2020
Viking007:
Then he must be a "super" agent. Well, they actually make lots of money especially those located in populated areas.
Yeah! Maybe.
Re: 800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? by webmaster3: 1:09pm On May 29, 2020
If you are relocating to Canada as a permanent residence.. Then relocating to Canny is the best choice.

There is nothing better than giving yourself an option in life, the option of being a dual citizen which is what you would achieve by relocating to Canada as PR cannot be overlooked by 800k salary for 9ja.my reason below

If you are a skilled individual in a professional earning that in Nigeria then you can go to Canada and also excel over there and get employed, mind you your daily bills in Canada for the good life as well as tax would not give you an avenue to save as much as you are saving in 9ja when earning 800k.

But it's just a journey of 3-4years Max and you become a Canadian citizen.. Then you can move back to your 9ja if you wish and hunt for jobs.. You just 32yrs old and time is to your advantage...

I wouldnt trade being a dual citizen for anything.

Think about your family in the future. If you love 9ja so much then relocate back after gaining Canadian citizenship. Then you can even get married and give birth in 9ja and they would all be Canadian citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Fayemi By Funmi Olagunju On Ikogosi Resort / Egypt Visa / Which Is The Worst Road To Travel On In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.