Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? (44193 Views)

LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On May 26, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

My one and only female friend in this forum. Believe me it's a big deal for me.

hahaha coolio! cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2020
Makschinchin:
Relocating and getting his own place doesn't equals to happy marriage o undecided

living in the village in a man's parents house either... should people now decide to do whatever nonsense, because some few made it work?!

the dude of the story wants to move and we all know that it is the ideal way for marriage. so, let him move before marriage. moving is not the issue (since the dude says he will) so the problem here is just the timing andfor this man to do that before marriage. where is the big deal here

i dont see the big deal here...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by babakb: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
Westernlove:

Yes we don hear you. But wait any man that even date a fat ugly pig like you doesn't have taste.......The funny thing Is, People like you, Your lineage might not even own a single parcel of land In Lagos talkless of owing a house Ode lol.....

You are such an educated Illiterate, you sound so pained but don't bring your frustrations here, you'ure probably too broke to ask any lady out now, take your miserable life somewhere else.

Omopinky will date and marry a very rich and successful young man and you will be left in your abject poverty.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by engela7(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=savvy12 post=89948348]
According to her,he is not making any plans to relocate.He doesn't even know where to relocate to because the N-power job he does is in the village.He is not searching for alternative jobs too.He is 35.
He doesn't have any married brother.He is the first child.

It's always difficult for first sons to relocate like that especially if he has landed properties or businesses he's taking care of in the Village.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Tillatalk: 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
Let your sister wait for the one that has built his own house by then she will be 40years old
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahaha coolio! cool

" I see you when you get there
If you ever get there
See you when get there errrr"

Why posting my man?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by sharpwriter(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Come to Lagos where a room self contain is at a minimum of 300k and where flats go for at least 500k while earning average pay.

You think Archimedes was stupid when he said

"if I have seen farther than my peers, it's because I'm standing on the shoulders of giants'

Staying with his parents for now is a big head start, but many of you in this damn country are too myopic to see the big picture.

It eas Isaac Newton actually, not Archimedes
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2020
sharpwriter:

It eas Isaac Newton actually, not Archimedes

Okay. Thanks for d correction.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by sharpwriter(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Okay. Thanks for d correction.

You welcome smiley meanwhile go to bed o ... wetin yu still dey do for here?

Las las, life is not black and white, decisions even change within an eye's twinkling; principles or no principles, life fit box some into a corner while they eat the words they typed here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by VickyRotex(f): 1:01am On May 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

" I see you when you get there
If you ever get there
See you when get there errrr"

Why posting my man?

lol I didn't even know coolio was someone's name. The song rings a bell though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Temhellen(f): 1:27am On May 27, 2020
For a graduate (a guy for that matter) still leaving under the roof of his parents when he is employed not even unemployed oooo because if d guy is unemployed na anoda story . I believe he doesn’t know his right from left cos na d parents get e remote control . For ur sister, there is nothing bad if she accept his proposal so far it’s true love but ur sis should make sure d guy gets his own apartment before they both tie d knot n it’s advisable to be far from whr d guy’s parents live.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by lastclaire4(f): 1:39am On May 27, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
My wife's eldest brother lives in their family house with the mum. He got married and brought his wife to their family's house. He's doing business and earning but not interested in moving out of the house to rent his own apartment!
Everything still boils down to the lady! Marriage is sacrifice!! Does she want to live with her man in their family house? Does she want to live with a man who earns 30k monthly? Does she truly love him and want to share his sufferings and pains with him? If she's ready to sacrifice all that then let her be!! No marriage is a bed of roses!!! So long there's peace of mind, happiness and love, God will surely bless the marriage.

Want to earn free bitcoins? Visit my signature!

Believe it or not that guy is greedy. He is looking towards inheriting that house alone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Jimmyld231: 4:25am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Acmepreneur post=89947914]Yes I can
I don't look at the present but the future. If he's a man of zeal, hardworking, intelligent, with dreams and ambitions, why not. So far he wouldn't marry me in his father's house and I can clearly see he's working towards his goals and life ambitions.

I believe in working together to achieve great things in life.

For those quoting me, you should know that I love success and breakthrough, I won't look twice an idiot doing N-power and instead of strategising and working towards a bigger thing going to churches to pray ''I will make it in Jesus Name, like Otedola''. In fact, I might slap him the day he feels like wooing me.

I have one Alfa like that disturbing me, I just dey pray make he no talk to me when my brain is hotting, he teaches in nursery & Primary school and his only achievement is that his father is a professor and he has two mansions. Just because I try not to discriminate who I converse with, he has been coming close towards something like that.
To those sending mail to me, I laugh in Swahili, I don't engage with unintelligent minds. Thanks
The likes and shares for this account don pass my other account o, even followers. It shows the quality of NLdrs, they prefer gibberish, and t talks...
than where I actually teach them lots of things, one single like like this, I no get for the other account. Continue ehn
[/quo Se eti ya were pada ni
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Smile4mee01: 4:56am On May 27, 2020
I think one of the most important tool a woman has is her intuition.

The ability to somehow see what will become,

Do you guys feel people like Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Vanessa Bryant, even look at our senior politicians and top executives? I don't think they all became wives of successful men by chance. Do you ever wonder how the ex'es of these men feel sometimes seeing that a successful man slipped through their fingers and they did not know it.

Thats why, a woman is better off closer to God because we as men sef sometimes dont know how great or big one will become. Ask Goodluck jonathan.

@ Op: Forget where he is living, where do you see him or what do you see him becoming in 10 years. Women focus on the things that are not so important long term.

Don't discard a good man because he is living with his parents.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by wandeykul(f): 6:00am On May 27, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Yes I can
I don't look at the present but the future. If he's a man of zeal, hardworking, intelligent, with dreams and ambitions, why not. So far he wouldn't marry me in his father's house and I can clearly see he's working towards his goals and life ambitions.

I believe in working together to achieve great things in life.

For those quoting me, you should know that I love success and breakthrough, I won't look twice an idiot doing N-power and instead of strategising and working towards a bigger thing going to churches to pray ''I will make it in Jesus Name, like Otedola''. In fact, I might slap him the day he feels like wooing me.

I have one Alfa like that disturbing me, I just dey pray make he no talk to me when my brain is hotting, he teaches in nursery & Primary school and his only achievement is that his father is a professor and he has two mansions. Just because I try not to discriminate who I converse with, he has been coming close towards something like that.
To those sending mail to me, I laugh in Swahili, I don't engage with unintelligent minds. Thanks
The likes and shares for this account don pass my other account o, even followers. It shows the quality of NLdrs, they prefer gibberish, and t talks...
than where I actually teach them lots of things, one single like like this, I no get for the other account. Continue ehn
And you think you are intelligent with what you wrote�����Madam you are dumb

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 8:12am On May 27, 2020
babakb:

You are such an educated Illiterate, you sound so pained but don't bring your frustrations here, you'ure probably too broke to ask any lady out now, take your miserable life somewhere else.

Omopinky will date and marry a very rich and successful young man and you will be left in your abject poverty.

Lol the Pains and Agony of a frustrated expired newspaper. You are a Leftover already.... grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by gees101(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

tell your sista to give the dude this simple reply:" when you relocate and get your own place, i will marry you"
sir i dey always enjoy ur replies en
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2020
sharpwriter:

You welcome smiley meanwhile go to bed o ... wetin yu still dey do for here?

Las las, life is not black and white, decisions even change within an eye's twinkling; principles or no principles, life fit box some into a corner while they eat the words they typed here grin grin

You know they say talk is cheap and thoughts are free so everyone goes around talking as they like.

When it comes to walking the talk, that's when the boys would be separated from the men.

Give them a few years, very soon some people will realize that life is like a biscuit, you can't tell where is gonna crack.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Idyumoette(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2020
Oga get one room, make we form our own family compound. Shikina!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by sharpwriter(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You know they say talk is cheap and thoughts are free so everyone goes around talking as they like.

When it comes to walking the talk, that's when the boys would be separated from the men.

Give them a few years, very soon some people will realize that life is like a biscuit, you can't tell where is gonna crack.

You are right bro.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol I didn't even know coolio was someone's name. The song rings a bell though.

Oh! He was one the raves of Hip Hop in the late 90s.

I see that you are a CastingCrowns fan. This makes you the second person on this forum who is a fan, behind the Benue lady who has her monicker as CastingCrowns.

My best still remains City on a Hill, then praise you in the storm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by VickyRotex(f): 5:13pm On May 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Oh! He was one the raves of Hip Hop in the late 90s.

Ahh I see!
I see that you are a CastingCrowns fan. This makes you the second person on this forum who is a fan, behind the Benue lady who has her monicker as CastingCrowns.

My best still remains City on a Hill, then praise you in the storm.

lol yes I love the Castingcrown crew. Their consistency is admirable.

Praise you in the storm brings back memories. cry

Just be held, Oh my soul, and Only Jesus are also evergreen. In fact all their songs I've listened to, lol

"Oh my soul, you're not alone, there's a place where fear has to face the God you know" cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by savvy12: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / What Can I Do About This / Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.