Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? (44197 Views)

LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by josite: 5:09pm On May 26, 2020
very stupid senseless question,because u dont want it doesnt mean it is not acceptable to every lady.what if the family are not devislish as ur own family or who tells you that all family are evil to live with
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by nwadiuko1(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
what is the lady contributing? does she herself have a place of her own? what is her employment status?.......we all are making it look like its quite easy for the guy.....if the girl doesn't want to marry make she find her way make she no tension person pikin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Kirinwa: 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
Let him find a way around that condition first before thinking of marriage.

It took your government long to make #30 000 minimum wage. We have to be considerate, knowing some people will earn it for the whole productive part of their lives.

It takes 2 to tango. Let them decide what's best for them.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by femmyapson(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
Marriage is not a Philanthropist-Beneficiary relationship!!

It is not a 'Poverty alleviation program'!!

She should get a job and continue with her loving partner!!

If it is easy to choose a rich husband, no woman will be broke by now undecided

Leave the couple alone!!!
Like I said, if you are from a poor background; convert marriage to poverty alleviation even if you have a job.
I am kuku not holding anybody...
You talking as if a girl once dump u for a rich man..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Lillysbee: 5:31pm On May 26, 2020
He should have a place of his own before marriage pls.

savvy12:
My younger Sister has a suitor who has been disturbing her for marriage. The guy is an n-power beneficiary and currently runs his dad's little business.

The problem is that he still lives in his family house but promised my Sister that he will relocate once they get married. We told my sister not to accept his proposal because he might refuse to relocate after marriage.

Note: he stays in the village and he is a graduate too.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 5:33pm On May 26, 2020
adecz:

Husbands are too scarce ohhh,

manage any condition, so long as
no be mad man, herdsman, or ritualisti;

One day, one day, una go get una own
place.

Lol most guys aren't even ready to marry these days...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
A man who lives in one of his family properties, no matter how far away, is still living with his family.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Kirinwa: 5:37pm On May 26, 2020
I for say!

Op you posted in the wrong section. 70% or more here are not married. They are singles living with their parents or siblings or one room apartment.

What do you expect them to say?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
Smile4mee01:
Hmnnn...

I think this is why some girl might never get married.

5 years from now, you see this same guy has moved on , had his family and doing well , you wish you married him. By then she will be in Shilih crying to God to bless her with a Man.

Ladies discard good men because they dont see the future, they even dont ask more important questions like... Whats your 5 yr goal ? how would you raise our son/daughter? Have you got plans to improve yourself to be a better man ? how can i help with that ?

Instead, they bother about how huge their wedding is?, how many cows they killed ? is their wedding gown Instagram lit ? are my friends jealous ?

Lets not forget in the olden days, our mothers went to live with the fmilies of thier husband... when did it become a prerequisite to marrying?

You are highly welcome to Nigeria......Kindly Cool your mind with this Cuties....

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Angelacruz: 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
Talk to her
savvy12:

According to her,he is not making any plans to relocate.He doesn't even know where to relocate to because the N-power job he does is in the village.He is not searching for alternative jobs too.He is 35.
He doesn't have any married brother.He is the first child.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 26, 2020
femmyapson:

Like I said, if you are from a poor background; convert marriage to poverty alleviation even if you have a job.
I am kuku not holding anybody...
You talking as if a girl once dump u for a rich man..
Dump me?? Nope cool

There is nothing special about a lady looking for a philantropist as a husband!!

Many beneficiaries with better package will attach themselves to him too!!

She must be ready to share!!

Philantropist-Beneficiary relationship is a good model for abusive marriage!!

Ladies should get a job and marry guys of their levels!!

Why hunting for rich men when she can become rich too?? Can she stop that rich man from marrying another wife??

Uncle Ned should educate us undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Emotionss: 5:53pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
VickyRotex:

Waawwwuuuu!!! This is another angle. cry cry Hopefully not.

99% probability. It's written all over him.

You signature is giving me mental orgasms.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by VickyRotex(f): 5:54pm On May 26, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

99% probability. It's written all over him.

You signature is giving me mental orgasms.

Mental what Wahala dey ooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 6:01pm On May 26, 2020
franozx:

Let me not me biased... It all depends sha but u know living in your family house with your new wife won't make your wife very comfortable especially when your people/your wife aren't very tolerating... So started your new home away from home will be the best option here...

Yeah this Is absolutely true with most Nigerian family case...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Emotionss: 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
VickyRotex:

Mental what Wahala dey ooo

grin not what you're thinking ma.

I love poetic quotes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
simplepee:
Never. As a woman I no longer live with my parents, so?

We can stay at my place and manage for a while before God answers but I can NEVER stay with him in his father's house.

Hmmm so that you will be doing shawn michael on him abi lol. Always easier said than done....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by VickyRotex(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

grin not what you're thinking ma.

I love poetic quotes.

Ahh I'm not thinking anything o. cheesy

Cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 6:13pm On May 26, 2020
osazsky:
it will definitely end in tears ..a guy 35 still living with ur parents spits At 22 self me don move nonsence..that what u get when u are too comfortable in ur comfort zone..imagine the mum telling this adult that food is ready.i pray my son nor go be like this lazy beast God forbid

We know your types lol......Make I no loud am lol...

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Dirpetaner: 6:15pm On May 26, 2020
socialmediaman:
OP I didn’t read what your sister had to say about the situation, or doesn’t she have a choice in this?

Does she have something going on for herself by the way? Ladies should learn to be more self sufficient before getting married, you should encourage your sister to do same. Starting a family is zero achievement if you can’t give those kids the best in life.

Having said that, if she’s going to depend on him in their marriage, then he better be able to provide for both of them and future family... and most people don’t have the greatest experience living with in-laws so make sure she understands that before making her decision

Inconclusive: define what you mean by the best don't mislead people here
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
osazsky:
if u reason like this at 40 he will still be under his parents...mum go still dey cook for a 40 year old man..I feel for the mum.no mum deserves this.the guy should return all monies spent during his naming ceremony it's not fair na

Mumu stop reasoning like a foooool. It's not everyone currently staying with their parent still feed from thier pot or purse. Infact the only connection between some people and thier parent In this kind of scenario Is only the compound not even same apartment. They stopped asking their parents anything a long time ago, Some even have good business, Some are working and receiving a good salary. Stop concluding and generalizing and seek wisdom.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Emotionss: 6:19pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
VickyRotex:

Ahh I'm not thinking anything o. cheesy

Cool cool

grin grin grin you're not serious.

Any more quotes ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Ukeachu1(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2020
If his dad has 3 rolls Royce and 7 BMW you for no bring this matter come here o even if the young man is still living with his parents.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Westernlove: 6:28pm On May 26, 2020
Omopinky:
Never!!! I can't even date a guy living in his family house

Yes we don hear you. But wait any man that even date a fat ugly pig like you doesn't have taste.......The funny thing Is, People like you, Your lineage might not even own a single parcel of land In Lagos talkless of owing a house Ode lol.....

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by VickyRotex(f): 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin grin you're not serious.

Any more quotes ?

lol oh I didn't write that. It's a lyrics from a song by Casting Crown. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Slimsly100(f): 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
You dey your own sef for ur house Dem go try interfere, e con be say u go dey live with Dem
Omo! Get ready for the gobe!!
Some relationships are sweeter from a little distance
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Mypeople2(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2020
tpraiz:
Who still stays with his parents at age 35 ?
It's well oh
Someone who is building his own house

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Emotionss: 6:56pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
VickyRotex:

lol oh I didn't write that. It's a lyrics from a song by Casting Crown. smiley

Ok ma.

Note to self = Download Casting Crown mp3 and mp4.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by HoliMaree: 6:57pm On May 26, 2020
Big mistake.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by miketayo(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:
My younger Sister has a suitor who has been disturbing her for marriage. The guy is an n-power beneficiary and currently runs his dad's little business.

The problem is that he still lives in his family house but promised my Sister that he will relocate once they get married. We told my sister not to accept his proposal because he might refuse to relocate after marriage.

Y does he even want to marry. Love is important but money is equally important, or does he want to suffer his future child? N-Power that pays 30k, it's not even enough for one person.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Mypeople2(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2020
frankson1:

Bro, I have a friend who was living with his family and only moved when he got married. You don't have to tell your sister to not accept his proposal, rather, he should make plans on moving a week to the wedding.

But If the guy is a PH guy especially from Ikwerre, she should forgerit o cheesy
I have seen several cases like that .They should tell the guy to look for a house before the marriage .If not the marriage is off.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by WeRblessed(f): 7:04pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:

What's important is the guy having roof over his head and your sister being understanding while working hard with her husband to secure a place of their own.

What is wrong with the guy living in the village? Are all those living in the city better off? You can be successful wherever you are if you have a vision and will to succeed.

Not trying to mind other people's business here, but if your sister is in love with this guy please encourage her to marry him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Mrpojj(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:

If na Dangote family huz she go complain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This / Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.