Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? (44198 Views)

LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by ProfAmaben(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
H
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Chirowman(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
no be small thing
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by sammsimm(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
shocked tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by HARDDON: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
A young family don't need undue interference from some fam members.

And the guy has no idea what it means to live alone and pay his own bills, furnish his own crib.

It would take a lot to adjust.

She shouldn't make that mistake to marry him first.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by tpraiz(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
Who still stays with his parents at age 35 ?

It's well oh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by ProfAmaben(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
How then would he take care of her?
Sentiment aside, if she's below his standard, she should. If she's on the same level with him, she wouldn't even be thinking of considering such.

A man under another man's roof is not a man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
A
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by ednut1(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
Many cant. But their papa marry dem mama while squatting.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by OsuMustGo: 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:
My younger Sister has a suitor who has been disturbing her for marriage. The guy is an n-power beneficiary and currently runs his dad's little business.

The problem is that he still lives in his family house but promised my Sister that he will relocate once they get married. We told my sister not to accept his proposal because he might refuse to relocate after marriage.

Note: he stays in the village and he is a graduate too.
Fake love and strong dick must have blinded or blocked her brains.

THE FACT IS, YOU CAN NEVER TELL THE AUTHENTICITY OF TRUE LOVE A POOR MAN HAS FOR YOU.

Money changes things.

If you want to know the true colour of a guy, date a guy that's okay or rich.
Poor guys pretend a lot with time and fake promises they give these girls...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by simplexvi: 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Okay if they've discussed this and he isn't taking the plans seriously then she knows what to do. What does your sister really wants? Can they both put resources together and come up with something?

There are some negotiable and non-negotiable things when it comes to relationships/marriages. If this is non-negotiable for her, then I recommend she leaves the relationship.
what's wrong with living with the family? so a girl will not marry me cos I want to stay in my family house till I build mine, then she shud get lost..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by prospero5(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
Ishilove:

1) Not making any plans to relocate
2) Doesn't even know where to relocate to.
3) His 30k N-power work is village based
4) Not searching for viable alternatives to augment his meagre income.
5) He is the FIRST child

Verdict- The suitor is NFA. No future ambition.

Op, tell your sister to talk to her two legs. If the legs refuses to listen, let her beg them.

Chai, my friend o!
You eh!!!
Judge Ishilove.

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by DesChyko: 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
Honestly, there are things that are not meant for public opinion. This is one of them.

Family houses are too common in Nigeria to be a thing of confusion. It's plain Yes I'll manage or No I can't.

Imagine the dog making noise with barking because it just saw what the sheep has been looking at all night. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
If na Indian Household naw. Do we practice such here? Let them prepare for xrated screams cos me no get volume reduction. Besides would a man living with family think of marrying sef
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
ZeeWorld and Nollywood have shown me, that living in a family house is a bad life decision.

Over familiarity breeds contempt, in Erigga's wise words, the worst thing to happen to man na see finish.

You no get mouth for house wey no be your own. Let those who have ears, hear.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Nonsoboy4life(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:
My younger Sister has a suitor who has been disturbing her for marriage. The guy is an n-power beneficiary and currently runs his dad's little business.

The problem is that he still lives in his family house but promised my Sister that he will relocate once they get married. We told my sister not to accept his proposal because he might refuse to relocate after marriage.

As a guy I will say the guy should relocate and get his own apartment before talking about marriage...your sister should not go and buy trouble living with the guy's family people

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Goldie16(f): 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
No no no no. Except she's of advanced age and wants to settle down asap.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Vickho6(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
If na me,, I won't ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
simplexvi:
what's wrong with living with the family? so a girl will not marry me cos I want to stay in my family house till I build mine, then she shud get lost.. na still her go carry all her siblings come my house if I should rent a house.
oga, go and rent house aad stop getting all emotional about it.

Women are moving out of their parents houses to live alone, grown men that cannot do that, have no business getting married. Dey your dey.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by VickyRotex(f): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
simplexvi:
what's wrong with living with the family? so a girl will not marry me cos I want to stay in my family house till I build mine, then she shud get lost.. na still her go carry all her siblings come my house if I should rent a house.

Mr., you have your choice, the same way others have theirs. There's no fight there. Preferences differ. If this is non-negotiable for anyone, then they should leave!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
I dey craze undecided undecided

If you don't have money get the Bleep off niggarr

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by OsuMustGo: 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Yes I can
Hmm
Because you're in the same situation too...
No worry, e go better.
Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by anthropizzy(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That one na curse ooo no matter how wealthy the family is?

Are you for real?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by frankson1(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:

Bro, I have a friend who was living with his family and only moved when he got married. You don't have to tell your sister to not accept his proposal, rather, he should make plans on moving a week to the wedding.

But If the guy is a PH guy especially from Ikwerre, she should forgerit o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Sotland: 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
I'v seen not one or two guys who got married while they were in the parents houses even live there for many lives before they moved out but today, there millionaires. So since when as it become a crime for struggling guys to get married?

This platform is full of people with hypocritical nature.. Olorun ma je..

Oluromantic:

I'm offering same advice. He shd work towards relocating. Once he does that, they're good to go

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by simplexvi: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
safarigirl:
oga, go and rent house aad stop getting all emotional about it.

Women are moving out of their parents houses to live alone, grown men that cannot do that, have no business getting married. Dey your dey.
u think paying house rent with 30k npower is easy? oga d guy no get much earning to rent a house jare, is either she marry d guy and de put heads together and get sometn done or stop frustrating the guy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by femmyapson(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:

According to her,he is not making any plans to relocate.He doesn't even know where to relocate to because the N-power job he does is in the village.He is not searching for alternative jobs too.He is 35.
He doesn't have any married brother.He is the first child.
Why do some women love suffering and poverty in the name of marriage....U no see anoda guy marry ni...I cant be op sha..
"I will disown u as my sister if u get married to dat guy" dat wil b my words to my sister..
I am so allergic to poverty

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by joshepade(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:

Jamb question.
I moved from my parents house to my rented apartment after our honeymoon.
Let them build their lives the way they like please!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by frog12: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
whats wrong with this? listen man, go sleep
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by GboyegaD(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
savvy12:

Who's decision? She should be able to decide what she wants and she listening to you guys should tell the guy not to bother going forward since his marriage is going to be between him and your family.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by BanjiRaymond(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2020
ojuu4u:
Bible says .....for this man should leave is father' house and cleaved to his wife,.......after man sure of what him and wife and kids will eat, the next most important tin is shelter before having any iota of plan to settle down.

You sister must insist that her fiance my get accommodation even if its a room, before planing any marriage, if she tries otherwise, she is heading to marriage of sooooo many masters to serve instead of a master.

Don't bring Bible words into this, because it brings different meaning to words to everyone in each country. A Christian(male) in the USA at age 17 gets married while it doesn't happen here. Bible shouldn't tell a man how to live his life. Let everyone does what works for them. Life has no rules
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2020
It's time to read some short-sighted opinions grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This / Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.