Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men (12924 Views)

“know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies / Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2020
COOL10:

I do believe that pussy worshipping started with Adam. Eve was a greedy bitch who wanted to be as powerful as God. Adam on the other hand was an insecure fellow who became oblivious of his self worth and chose pussy over God. In the face of temptation, he forgot he had a direct connection to a God who could have easily given him a new wife if he wanted. We all know what happened next.

This shiit is deeper than we think. Guys have to be careful out there.

Good one bro. Perfect analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Galactico4ever(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2020
I Wonder If Amatarasha And Millenniumlady know their attitudes are highlights of this thread.
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Amatarasha(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I Wonder If Amatarasha And Millenniumlady know their attitudes are highlights of this thread.
wat attitude?
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by maak400: 9:24am On May 27, 2020
pansophist:
Society looks at a woman's past, but looks at the man's future, you are the prize. As a man, your worth grow with time, time is your best friend. Develop yourself (mentally, physically, financially, etc), and you will remain at the top of the sexual marketplace pretty much all your life, punching down into the pool of youthful young. You have the advantage of ''created value'', that is, your attractiveness is in your own hands, and doesn't fade with time, like women. You create the lifestyle, and woman adapts to the lifestyle you create. That is a privilege. Go be a king, and watch them come. SayNoToSimping
I wish young men in their 20s can stop chasing pvssy now and pursue their life ambitions. Many young guys are totally off track right now wasting away their valuable time and meager resources on girls instead of building up their lives. If I had this redpill knowledge long ago, I would have made smarter choices, but thank God it’s not too late for me. Young men out there, make good use of this precious info coming your way from men of experience, it will do you a lot of good. Well done Pansophist, keep up the good work! cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Rafoski: 10:32am On May 27, 2020
I remember my semi-simp days in SS1, even if I scored one of the hottest girls in school (one class above), I couldn't keep her, I still had simp genes in me man, I remember when another girl apologized for not returning my call, here's what I said; "who returned call epp?". cheesy I still had that shit in my gene stream and I'm literally laughing right now. I actually had the attitude of a reckless leader who goes against authority (I became prefect.lol) in my secondary school days but there was that simp gene inside.
Now, it's a very very different story. Let's not talk about this part. Hehe
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Bamz(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2020
maak400:

I wish young men in their 20s can stop chasing pvssy now and pursue their life ambitions. Many young guys are totally off track right now wasting away their valuable time and meager resources on girls instead of building up their lives. If I had this redpill knowledge long ago, I would have made smarter choices, but thank God it’s not too late for me. Young men out there, make good use of this precious info coming your way from men of experience, it will do you a lot of good. Well done Pansophist, keep up the good work! cool

I recall back then in elementary school, Valentine's day was always a showoff of between who could get their gfs or crush the best gifts. That whole concept appeared weird to me.

Fast forward to Uni days, I had this female friend, and I understand when it's her birthday, she's wants a gift, but when it's mine, it's always, "where are we turning up?" I still couldn't come to grasp with that either.

I don't like when people feel entitled. Even in a platonic relationship, some girls feel this way, now taking it a step further to a relationship, you'd expect everything to be amplified.

In the end, I've learnt not to complain. Compete, don't complain. You'd eventually find your type or you'd find someone close enough and make them your type. It's actually a man's world and I'm not trying to be a male chauvinist or anything, but I always try to communicate what I want in a relationship. At this stage, I won't break up with a girl unfairly until she gives me reasons to do so.

Relationships now are almost gender neutral. Men want gifts too, they need to be taken out too. I don't even think I can date a lady without a source of income because a broke lady cannot maintain a serious relationship. No offence to hardworking students.

Finally, there will be tradeoffs, I'm glad sex is the least of my worries in life but for guys who can't confidently say this, they would always be at the mercy of girls who would take advantage of them.

12 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by KevinDein: 1:49pm On May 27, 2020
Awesome thread. Even if it saves just one simp out there, it's worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Westernlove: 3:18pm On May 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your reply reeks of insecurity. See, no matter how many threads you people create from dawn till dusk, there shall always be "arselickers" angry . Stop fighting for what will and always be. angry

See guys In as much I'm a bonafide first class member and supporter of Red Pill Course. What this Cute Witch said Is absolutely true. I'm tired of seeing Stupid People around me everyday but there Is nothing one can do about It. It will surely take Light Years before this Course get to most SIMPS......But nevertheless, Getting some FEW Men out of the bondage at least for now Is commending.....

9 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by maak400: 11:30pm On May 27, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Hmm so na here all the guys de?
Advertising your market on your profile. Carry am dey go, we no do. We don wake up.
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Freelane33(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2020
Omo meh I don yab you because I misread one topics whey your moniker was included . I just reread it now . I Dey very sorry man . I thought you were the one that made that statement that women are more important than men . Deeply sorry for the yabbing . Jah bless
Premiumwriter:
This topic has been on my mind for a long time but I really haven't found a better time to write than today.

I have always been puzzled why girls act the way they do. You know the snubbing, the seemingly high self-esteem and the almost queen-like behavior. It was really frustrating to me and I hate seeing men begging for love and some pussies.

So, early this year I created a female account to run a few tests and my results were mind numbing. I wouldn't say I was surprise because I already have an idea of what to expect but really seeing the result was something else.

I'll first explore a little of my finding.

As a guy, i rarely get pm request from other guys or ladies. Maybe once in a while when i offer to post a freebie or talk about helping someone to do something to make money online, then I may recieve just one or two pm from other people.

On my lady's account however, the reverse was the case. A lot of dudes here kept sending me request to the point i had to schedule my replies to these PMs.

Now just so you know, my reply most times is only a hello to the pm to get an idea of what these people actually want because a Pm may just be a Pm or may actually mean something else.

After the first hello response, a lot of guys start praising how beautiful I am and then proceed to say they like men and would like us to be friends and then request for my whatsapp number.

the second group are those that will say, i seem like a very intelligent lady or that they like the way i comment and would like to get my number so that they can know me more. of course any sensible person here will know that their dicks were amazed and not their brains.

now after they say want to get on with me, I normally respond that i cant give out my number to strangers and most times they will not respond to the message. A few will respond and say that they will really like to know me and try to convince me to hand out my phone number because according to them, "how can we get to know each other more if we don't connect on the phone?" this is where i normally cut off my interactions as there's really nothing more interesting to say.

I n anyway, out of the hundreds - yes you read that well, out of the hundreds of PMs i received, Only one impressed me and actually had a meaningful line of approach. I responded and we actually hit a dead end again after he requested for my phone number.

Here is the bottomline: This ladies are bombarded with average of about 5 PMs per day and more than 35 PMs in a week. If they dont respond to yours, dont take it to heart, nobody is paying them anything to respond to emails. talkmore of responding to 35 new emails per week and then type new response to the previous week's 35 who are waiting for her response.

so dont take it to your heart if the ladies dont resply your PM.

secondly, as a guy, know your worth. I always see Milleniumlady signature saying every dude on NL wants to wife her and then i loomk at myself and say why but now i know why. the below is coming from a lady who has not contributed meaningfully to any guys life here. again, nigga know your self worth
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11602799_screenshot202005251833172_png9005f19ba87aa4a96d192b1bd199bfc7

and this trash below is also coming from a girl who has not contributed to her family not to talk of the world in any meaningful way:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11602802_screenshot202005251834172_png8a2380b4862be724af2202c60bb343bf

Dudes are giving these girls attentions back-to-back and this only comes back to haunt them. I mean, imagine what 35 new emails from different ladies complimenting you about your handsomeness can do to your self-esteem in real life. It will give you that king feeling and make you feel like you are the new god and you'll end up seeing any new comment as common.

Niggas know your self-worth. Give your attention only when it is actually needed.

Another thing i noticed is that ladies get way more mention than guys. You get response to almost every mention which always ends with the guy saying how beautiful your profile is.

then there are those who will like to proof themselves to you. they will try and tell you that they are very intelligent. I don't know their end goals but it wasn't funny.

and then there are those whose job it is to say, that your profile picture is not you. they will tell you she's too beautiful to be on nairaland and in the end still send you a PMs sad

And there are those who will be rude just to get a response from you. They try to act tough but i can always see the neediness through their attack and push for me to just respond to them.

And should i talk about the number of followers i get almost daily? Like seriously. this lady is not posting anything meaningful or something that could help you to make money online or address any issue you may have, but she kept getting on average of 3 followers per day, all men, like seriously where are you following her to?

after following, some will start answering all of her comment, attacking her or send a PM.

The thing is a lot of men today are failing one of the most important rules in manhood and dating: Treat a lady like a celebrity and she will treated you like a fan.

Men are simply nuisance on this platform to the ladies and to be sincere that is what i am convinced about. If you are guy that follows every lady, praises and support her every mentions and then send a Pm, you are more of a fan and she the celebrity.

Guys for chrissake, go swallow some redpills. Learn to focus on your goals, your dreams and ambitions. Girls will come with the shelter as an extra. you are the reward for a woman.

I see this thing a lot on facebook and instagram. Go to instagram and checkout any female profile. It is only men you'll see commenting "oh what a beauty" "so beautiful" "you are an angel" etc. like seriously why won't these girls in turn, treat you like trash when you treat them like the air you need.

After deactivating my female account, I have since taken a little break to observe things. No longer chasing women. Just relax now and very observant while working on myself and my ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by maak400: 8:47am On May 28, 2020
COOL10:

I do believe that pussy worshipping started with Adam. Eve was a greedy bitch who wanted to be as powerful as God. Adam on the other hand was an insecure fellow who became oblivious of his self worth and chose pussy over God. In the face of temptation, he forgot he had a direct connection to a God who could have easily given him a new wife if he wanted. We all know what happened next.

If Adam had refused to collect the apple from eve and reported what happened to God, perhaps God would have truly given him another pretty wife and put the corrupted eve away for good and we all would still be in paradise. You’re right bro, Adam succumbed to pvssy power, he was the first simp.

7 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Bizibi(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2020
myles16:

One of my friend once asked if i was gay cause she gave me all type of green lights but me as a shy guy then, don't know how to react to it, i don't confess my love or show it on my face no matter how i love you and that's my strength.
I have experienced this....they go into confusion mode and begin to talk about relationships.
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by COOL10(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2020
maak400:

If Adam had refused to collect the apple from eve and reported what happened to God, perhaps God would have truly given him another pretty wife and put the corrupted eve away for good and we all would still be in paradise. You’re right bro, Adam succumbed to pvssy power, he was the first simp.

Exactly bro. You got it.

Being the King Adam was,he unfortunately became a slave to his emotions. The emotions of love/lust. And it cost us all dearly.
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I have really humbled you on this forum grin
You no longer make senseless comments anyhow.
When people insult you, you don't insult them back cos you know I'm following you and monitoring your comments as I won't hesitate to call for your ban.
You're now careful with the way you choose your words so as to avoid being banned.
Asides that you also don't comment anyhow as I have scattered your mentions with cancellation.
I have at least achieved what I wanted and have put you in your place.
It's now left for you to apologise to me and I will forgive you, unfollow you and leave you alone cheesy
xendra I've unfollowed you.
There's someone else that has been a thorn in the flesh that I need to deal with.
The contract of following you has been terminated.
Bye for now kiss
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by CsRockefeller(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2020
COOL10:

You guys are something else on this forum grin

On a second thought, your post has wisdom written over it though, in a weird funny way.

3 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 10:18am On May 30, 2020
COOL10:

Then it's your obligation to figure out the number 1 thing, women need from us. Once you do so, you would've succeeded in solving a large part of the equation.
I will appreciate if you could talk more on these..
Learning the trade and unplugging myself from that destructive women worshipping matrix.
Trust me,I regret every single moments I had spent placing women on the pedestal.
I wish I started unlearning all these bullshit angelic picture society paints women to be.
I'm heart broken !

6 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Blackmiserable(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2020
Premiumwriter:
boss my experience wasn't funny o.

Men behave like they have almost no self worth. Begging ladies and becoming subservient like they have nothin else to look forward to.

A lady once put a barrister on loudspeaker for me and the as*lickin no be here. The man de even beg the girl say him forget to give her money fa

Lmao. I almost bit my tongue haha. That's just the way it is.
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Blackmiserable(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2020
glimpse33:
@ premiumwriter

It's not our fault. It's God's fault, Our Creator.
He created us with so much Testosterone and Libido, this makes 99% of us to always crave for what's under ladies leg.

It's not just male humans,
but also male dogs, male lizards, male chickens. Take your time to observe how they chase over other females animals , trying to get them laid, the libidos in male creatures are just too high.

If the new generation of men born into this world starting from 2020 start having little or no libido at all, then women will be worthless, useless, and irrelevant in the society, they would start kneeling and begging guys to choose them for relationships.

Sex is the number 1 thing we want from females, that's why we're constantly on their inbox and PMs

I like brutally honest people. Hence, I like you.

Just like male humans are physically stronger than their female counterparts, it is not unreasonable to believe that what you wrote is true. However, we can't blame God. That's how he wants to run things.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Blackmiserable(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2020
lefulefu:
[s]is it only nigerian guys they created with libidio and testoterone? i have never seen a black american guy or a carribean acting the way we do.na inferiority complex be our bane nothing else cheesy[/s]

I would strike this ten times if I could. Men are the same regardless of culture and upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by COOL10(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2020
Cellenero:

I will appreciate if you could talk more on these..
Learning the trade and unplugging myself from that destructive women worshipping matrix.
Trust me,I regret every single moments I had spent placing women on the pedestal.
I wish I started unlearning all these bullshit angelic picture society paints women to be.
I'm heart broken !

Lol,the redpill rage.

Anyways, there's nothing too different to tell from what the likes of Ubunja and other redpill gurus on this forum have already said. Take out some time and read on what they've written. As a result you'll get lots of insight and motivation to make more research.

Mind you,the redpill is not a one shot administration. It has to be constant and consistent considering the fact that we live in a very infectious society. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by sunny4life(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2020
maak400:

I swear down bros, I wished I had this redpill knowlege long ago.Chai, we men don suffer.Like u said, its not too late for u and I to have a turn around and question so many tins happening in our society.I came across redpill knowledge thanks to redpill guys like ubunja, martinez29, seanwilliams (special thanks for directing me to make more research about redpill on the beer palour thread). Bros, na just early this year I came across somthing called redpill.Its as if have been blinded all my life.Now I am as focused as ever to pursue my dreams and goals.I don't need those hoes any longer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
COOL10:

Lol,the redpill rage.

Anyways, there's nothing too different to tell from what the likes of Ubunja and other redpill gurus on this forum have already said. Take out some time and read on what they've written. As a result you'll get lots of insight and motivation to make more research.

Mind you,the redpill is not a one shot administration. It has to be constant and consistent considering the fact that we live in a very infectious society. Good luck.
Alright .
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by drmikeadams(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
pDudd:

I swear cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

When did women become the price? My dad was a handsome man with swag and I saw how ladies always wanted to be around him and how mom was always making sure to be around him at all times. And then I understood that MEN ARE THE PRICE.

Bleep SIMPS cheesy

Well said. ,,how man go fine finish ,still dey Mumu for woman ,some dey pay monthly allowance

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Dybala11(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
OP you talk true O walai some girls don turn theirself to God imagine one stupid girl here begging someone for 1K and yet she's calling guys broke I just don't understand honestly
Am using this forum to while away my time
When God answer my prayers and grant me what am looking forward to you won't see on here again not for bad but for good

NIGGAS LET'S KNOW OUR WORTH PLEASE✌️
A lot of guys called her out though.
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Premiumwriter:
when you go out with a very very pretty lady then you'll understand that men today are almost...useless.

like they way guys will be staring at you - i've never felt stared at with so many hungry eyes like that before in my entire life and mind you i do public speaking a lot but the way men stares it's something else.

This happened to me last week. Went out with one pretty girl. We were at an eatery and this guy with his car key was just playing some silly jokes with me. At first he started cracking jokes and me and the babe laugh out at it. And then he kept coming and coming and we concentrated on our own discussion. When he got tired and could see the girl didn't even pay any iota of attention to his car key, which it was obvious was what he wanted, he left without even saying goodbye. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Scot1255:
Bro u nailed it.. My babe will break up with me at least twice weekly and I would start begging. A gal I give up to 20k every month n she has absolutely nothing to offer me. So much attention from guys online. I have to man up n decide not to beg again after she broke up with me last week.

20k? And I'm sure you can never help your guy dying in need with 5k sef grin grin

If we talk now, you'll say we have a broke boy mentality grin shocked

7 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by safarigirI(f): 2:38am On Jun 18, 2020
mira4u:

grin I can see you have lessened your bullying and abuses. The fear of being banned is real.

cheesy all thanks to aunty mira4u...

Well I'm still observing closely to see whether a leopard can change its skin truly. grin
he's my love kiss
I can see you love the guy already cheesy
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2020
@op, dont forget that women av a difrent pattern of thinkin. The way u relate with a guy , if u try to relate same way with a lady most time it wont work unles if u are quite rich or absolutely gudlooking. and no one wants to u end up lonely.
Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by fyneboi79(m): 4:07am On Jun 18, 2020
myles16:
Asin very irritating something, facebook is the worst you start seeing things like "Thanks for your acceptance", some be commenting wow wow like an ambulance on girls picture, as a guy it irritates me and it makes me feel bad like are we supposed to bring our self this low before they can appreciate us or become friends with us, I don't toast girls, mutual friendship is what i do even tho i know i am not that handsome, i know some girls still crush on me... I don't have to be sending "Good morning" messages every morning. Seriously we guys should know our worth.
If you know how that FB"thanks for accepting me" dey pepper me ehh! So cheap!!
I always say to myself whenever I see it, "Just look at this fool who will spend his money and time and energy thanking for it". Women? Single, divorced and even married wey cheap pass pure water?
Me ke? I fine wella,I get small change, upward mobile...na them dey bother me sef.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by myles16(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
fyneboi79:
If you know how that FB"thanks for accepting me" dey pepper me ehh! So cheap!!
I always say to myself whenever I see it, "Just look at this fool who will spend his money and time and energy thanking for it". Women? Single, divorced and even married wey cheap pass pure water?
Me ke? I fine wella,I get small change, upward mobile...na them dey bother me sef.

Naso e suppose be na

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by nelogee7(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
For all have simped and fallen short of the glory of men ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? / Seven Ironies Of Ladies / Konji Gang!!! This Abuja Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.