Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) (2347 Views)

Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
A woman went naked and sat on her father, who was equally naked, just to recreate a bathtub photo they took when she was a baby.

The woman, who is reportedly transgender, shared the baby photo and the recently recreated one and wrote: "Me and my dad just took these. I love him."

However, Twitter users were not impressed and they made this known when they replied to the tweet.

See Uncensored Photos Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/05/twitter-users-reacts-as-woman-and-her.html?m=1

Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2020
lawd have mercy!!!! this is how inbreeding starts...

[img]https://media1./images/e33c710c2916f120c04f60fccbd79e0b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm!

What nonsense.
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:26pm On May 25, 2020
The line between creativity and stúpidity is so thin, it is virtually invisible.
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by dukeprince50: 9:27pm On May 25, 2020
K
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The line between creativity and stúpidity is so thin, it is virtually invisible.
must there Be Line Between Everything For You People?

undecided
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2020
puke puke puke

Afi "my and my"
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2020
I Will Only Talk When I Discover If It Is the Mother That Took The Picture
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:32pm On May 25, 2020
IamPlato:
must there Be Line Between Everything For You People?

undecided
Disregard it then and do your own photoshoot with your relatives stark nakéd.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:36pm On May 25, 2020
Yeehhh!!!

I dont know how people feel comfortable seeing their relatives bushy downstreet junction, agile or tired nipples and all talk more of sitting on ur papa's Indaboski, and d tin go dey chuk u for lap, buttock and d bushy arena sef oo

i said it before, Angel Gabriel don blow wizu 20years ago.
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:38pm On May 25, 2020
Can someone please explain this thread to me in 3 foolscap sheets?
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:39pm On May 25, 2020
This is really disturbing. She/he is very sick upstairs. As for the dad, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Disregard it then and do your own photoshoot with your relatives stark nakéd.
i Have A Cousin I Plan On Banging when Time Come undecided
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 25, 2020
Yuneehk:
This is really disturbing. She/he is very sick upstairs. As for the dad, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol..
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by scoundrel(f): 11:16pm On May 25, 2020
Oh, a transgender woman. I was confused until I read that part.
Re: Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 26, 2020
scoundrel:
Oh, a transgender woman. I was confused until I read that part.

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Dating Site In Nigeria With Girls / Video Of 41year Old Female School Admin, Having Sex With 17year Old High School / Video Of South African Lady Removing Her Pant To Màsturbate Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.