Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches (64018 Views)

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:12am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

I know toy have learning disabilities. However this does not give you the rights to embarrass ur lineage on social media.

grin
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

I like suffering yet Canada granted me a visa through which I was able to take the picture of their own trains.

Show us what you have seen on any of your travels.

As I said, empty barrels make the most noise.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Shut up.
What countries have you been to and witnessed better?
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Rikidony(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
Standing in the sun in 2015 and 2019 and voting in President Muhammadu Buhari has been one of the best decisions I have ever taken in my entire life, I have never regretted taking that decision.

Mr. President I will also like attention to be shifted to the Coastal rail from Lagos to Calabar, so that we in the Niger Delta will also have something to be proud of, I know you won't relent on this matter. Long live President Mohammadu Buhari GCFR

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:16am On May 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
[s][/s]

E pain am.

Isn't Accra the furthest you've been from Nnewi?
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by apexx5518: 10:16am On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 561124[/color]
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by COMPAQ(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
When are we gonna have a modern day railway. I'm tired of seeing this local railway.

Calm down! There is nothing wrong with the railway at are building. We need what works for us instead of trying to compete with bullet trains.

Countries with bullet trains are probably not more than 20 in the world. Even America doesn't have them. If the train can do 140km per hour, whats bad about that? The Virgin rail Pendolino train service which is the most advanced in UK operates at 200km per hour, so what's the fuss?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
Golan007:

grin
and?,when U have no meaningful arguments U pick out spelling mistakes from my mobile. u r lame m8t.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by themaestro08(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's actually modern unless you don't know the meaning of modern.

I'd agree with you if you meant highspeed train, but they don't have high-speed trains in America either and many advanced countries.

Say what you know man! Amtrak is the official rail carrier in the US and it operate many high speed lines.

A massive high speed rail that will connect SF bay area and los Angeles is under construction amongst others.

Even Morocco has a high speed rail. So what exactly are you saying?
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:18am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

I know toy have learning disabilities. However this does not give you the rights to embarrass ur lineage on social media.

What of this one?

Another spelling mistake?

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by oluspicy: 10:19am On May 26, 2020
Nice development.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by themaestro08(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

It’s modern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flHgMJdfEZM

Its not modern, as a matter of fact its an outdated technology.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by pquaver(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2020
Heavensent01:
Kudos to Nigerians people and not one useless Government, because past leaders don't do their part doesn't make it perfect

Nigerians rise up to modern life, quit allowing northern Nigeria draw you back to 13th century

we should only vote for Southerner like Atiku to take us to wonderland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

yes but refurbishing what you built is very different from refurbishing what you bought.
but the cost of new ones are very expensive.

same way most Nigerians buy second hand cars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2020
Golan007:

What of this one?

Another spelling mistake?
I believe this ur Canada U manage enter dey make U feel like mongo park since nah U B the 1st to travel 4 una full village.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2020
Golan007:

Don't mind those kids.

They have no idea what they are talking about.

Honestly, this internet gives even the least developed brain an opportunity to mouth off things they know nothing about.
very true....many Nigerian youth are just dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:22am On May 26, 2020
themaestro08:

Say what you know man! Amtrak is the official rail carrier in the US and it operate many high speed lines.

A massive high speed rail that will connect SF bay area and los Angeles is under construction amongst others.

Even Morocco has a high speed rail. So what exactly are you saying?

Stop telling us about what they are planning to do and tell us about what they are doing already.

As big as the US is, high speed trains are few and far between.

Texas, similar in size and far wealthier than Nigeria doesn't have high speed rail, so why must Nigerians make it a derisory item?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
but the cost of new ones are very expensive.

same way most Nigerians buy second hand cars
I agree. But knowing the 9ja factor. u might be shocked by how much those cost.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:24am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

I believe this ur Canada U manage enter dey make U feel like mongo park since nah U B the 1st to travel 4 una full village.

E pain you.

Whether it was my first time of travel of last, the point is Canada granted me a Visa.

Who would grant you one?
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

some G wagons are old cos my grand dad had one in 1982.This is not the point though. we can do better. we already have a standard gauge so the sky is our limit..
if I was the FG I will concentrate on lagos PH line.more money to make but we always have people in power with no will.
I mean latest G- wagons

the cost of fast lagos-ph rail will overshadow our budget
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
very true....many Nigerian youth are just dumb
just cos people do not subscribe to ur school of thought does not make em dumb. Govt will always be criticised. the UK n US Gov't still get hammered. The UK has a shadow government just 4 that purpose.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by desiredhome: 10:26am On May 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Too many Buhari zombies in here.

una like suffering, I swear.

SMH.

grin grin grin grin the Zombie Wailers will always wail no matter what you do to please them.......... wailing is in their DNA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by ADMAF(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Misplaced priority. How have all these things help a common man like you? How much increase in your bank account?

It would have been better if all the money used for those project which only the elites with abuja connection will enjoy to just give Nigerians even if it’s 18hrs per day electricity.

With electricity your life will change, price of data you’re using to text will decrease, price of goods, petrol, food stuffs will reduce. More companies will come to do business in Nigeria creating more jobs, hospitals, schools, security systems, street lights will function better and we would have an upgrade in processing of data across the web in Nigeria will be faster than it is which would boost our economy.

Stop celebrating rubbish, ask for something that would better your life. Thank you
1. If you had taken time to read, you'd have found where he mentioned power projects.
2. All forms of infrastructure are essential for sustained economic growth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:26am On May 26, 2020
philipstanley:

Okoroawusa: :
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.

Why will you regret when you are blind and your conscious is dead undecided

What about his "sub-conscious"? grin we can relate with that one na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by ada9ja(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
When are we gonna have a modern day railway. I'm tired of seeing this local railway.
assuming PDP started on this foot....Buhari would have migrated to modern days own......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
I mean latest G- wagons

the cost of fast lagos-ph rail will overshadow our budget
this is true.but U gt 2 start frm somewhere and govt do not have to invest public money. the private sector can join in.if they the FG put in a good n honest proposal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Erickymania: 10:29am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.
God bless you. You are a real hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by philipstanley(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2020
mapet:

What about his "sub-conscious"? grin we can relate with that one na grin

Yeah
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:30am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

America doesn’t use these kind of old fashioned trains...even South Africa and Ethiopia has better trains.

....and you came to this conclusion from watching America, South Africa and Ethiopia on TV?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

I agree. But knowing the 9ja factor. u might be shocked by how much those cost.
those ones are purchased from China at cheaper rates

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2020
Golan007:

E pain you.

Whether it was my first time of travel of last, the point is Canada granted me a Visa.

Who would grant you one?
This is how 2 know people who manage leave 9ja 1st time last year. they brag 2much.FYI I do not need Visa to cast majority of the western countries of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos / Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.