Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches (64010 Views)

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by alen4smith(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
When are we gonna have a modern day railway. I'm tired of seeing this local railway.
Rome wasn't built in a day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
The last time I visited Europe these are what I saw and entered.

I don't join issues with fools so any fool quoting me out of their frustration as per this post above is wasting his time.

One local man who has never crossed the bother is telling me it is artist impression. Weed is bad especially when taken on empty stomach. And this is the type of people I will be engaging? No way.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
yeah...but many American and European cities still use such trains

yes and even Older but they did now buy theirs in 2020.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by AlexyA(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7Tx6_8jJY.
To every fan and lover of Jenifa's diary, I present to you The top 10 emotional moments from season 1 -5. Feel the chemistry of falzthebahdguy aka sege and jenifa. Feel free to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Hezmatosky: 9:53am On May 26, 2020
DuwaRepublic:
Now, this is what I like to see smiley
And not NCDC results grin
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2020
Afamed:

Perhaps if PDP had brought the ones made in 1900, we wouldn't have had need to order for the ones made in 1890 during their 16 yrs in power
so what one did they use in 2013 then
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 9:54am On May 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
When are we gonna have a modern day railway. I'm tired of seeing this local railway.

Brotherly,

Feel free to excuse yourself when the trains become commercialized...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2020
Top1gun:

Cos everyone chose not to be foolish as u even when the truth stare u in the face like this train.

Golan007:

Shut up.

What countries have you been to and witnessed better?

as I said already, una like suffering and you are used to it.

I hail u, bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 9:55am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.

Me too Bro.

I flew in from SA a day after 2015 election, but was so glad I didn't miss 2019.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 9:55am On May 26, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I don't join issues with fools so any fool quoting me out of their frustration as per this post above is wasting his time.

One local man who has never crossed the bother is telling me it is artist impression. Weed is bad especially when taken on empty stomach. And this is the type of people I will be engaging? No way.

Shut up.

That image is an artist's impression of the HS2 trains yet to be completed in the UK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Afamed: 9:55am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

so what one did they use in 2013 then
Then sincerely ask yourself, if the ones you saw and they used in 2013 were the same quality and brand with the ones you saw in the thread 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Yakzo(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2020
The train appears to be a locomotive with a light speed front.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 9:57am On May 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

I hail u, bros.

I like suffering yet Canada granted me a visa through which I was able to take the picture of their own trains.

Show us what you have seen on any of your travels.

As I said, empty barrels make the most noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by easzypeaszy(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.
me regret it from now n forever...
God wl punish him and all his Fulani Soldiers...
I also apologies to all PDP supporters and GEJ
Continue to support him if possible u can worship him, der is nothing I can say to u more Dan dis.
Worship ur majesty Buhari n if u not, u jst a coward

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 9:58am On May 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Still on 1982 train coaches

And some people celebrating this old school shit..

South Africa that is using the new modern fast trains get two heads?

Lets wait till Zimbabwean's see this bullshit cheesy cheesy

1. Thank God some of us have been on Gautrain and can tell you it is this exact trains in use.
2. Zimbabweans are all over twitter praising Nigeria for this achievement. Are you living in Mars?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

yes and even Older but they did now buy theirs in 2020.
but they are refurbishing and maintaining the old ones

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by shiwex: 9:59am On May 26, 2020
all these old rejected locomotives ...Cant we run proper modern trains....
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by seeniyke(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2020
[img][
yeye apc dem don come again

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by bid4rich(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2020
The same old coaches of train. When are we going up upgrade in this country with all the money, na wah Oooo
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Afamed: 10:02am On May 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

I hail u, bros.
Keep quiet, there are plenty of you with fake life on Nairaland..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

we are in modern times.
yes,we are in modern world,but will u say cars like G-wagons and Bugatti are ancient cars cos they use fuel as fluid in powering their engines?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Afamed: 10:03am On May 26, 2020
easzypeaszy:
me regret it from now n forever...
God wl punish him and all his Fulani Soldiers...
I also apologies to all PDP supporters and GEJ
Continue to support him if possible u can worship him, der is nothing I can say to u more Dan dis.
Worship ur majesty Buhari n if u not, u jst a coward
Stop your lies, you never supported/ voted PMB in the first place

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Gokoyer0(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2020
In all honesty, when do you think our own Rome will be built? This is 2020 for goodness sake, I can say that the first train in the video is still manageable but the rest no be am at all. We don't deserve this kind of train in 2020 with all the natural and human resources in our disposal. I blame all the past leaders for the situation Nigeria found herself and the masses that have been sit down and look.

I hope you have been to western world, most of them don't have 2% of our resources, yet they lack no basic amenities. But in Nigeria, We have everything but have nothing.

I hope Nigeria will be great in our lifetimes

alen4smith:
Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2020
Golan007:

The trains are modern.

What they are asking for are high speed trains most developed countries of the world do not have or only use for international travel.
the cost a one high speed train gulp almost half of our annual budget
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by easzypeaszy(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2020
Afamed:

Stop your lies, you never supported/ voted PMB in the first place
ur prblm b dat
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
yes,we are in modern world,but will u say cars like G-wagons and Bugatti are ancient cars cos they use fuel as fluid in powering their engines?
some G wagons are old cos my grand dad had one in 1982.This is not the point though. we can do better. we already have a standard gauge so the sky is our limit..
if I was the FG I will concentrate on lagos PH line.more money to make but we always have people in power with no will.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:06am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
the cost a one high speed train gulp almost half of our annual budget

Don't mind those kids.

They have no idea what they are talking about.

Honestly, this internet gives even the least developed brain an opportunity to mouth off things they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
but they are refurbishing and maintaining the old ones
yes but refurbishing what you built is very different from refurbishing what you bought.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:08am On May 26, 2020
[s]
erico2k2:

some G wagons are old cos my grand dad had one in 1982.This is not the point though. we can do better. we already have a standard gauge so the sky is our limit..
if I was the FG I will concentrate on lagos PH line.more money to make but we always have people in power with no will.
[/s]

Go and ask Fayose and those you praised in 2016 for writing to deny Nigeria the funds for the coastal rail lines.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Teenaira: 10:09am On May 26, 2020
myboy2111:
President Buhari is the best President since Independence.

Lagos Ibadan Expressway-On going
Lagos -Ibadan Railway-Completed
Second Niger Bridge-On Going
Zungeru Hydro Power Plant-Ongoing
Abuja-Kaduna Railway-Completed
Abuja Metro Rail line from Airport to Abuja City Centre-Completed
Abuja New Airport Terminal Completed
Portharcourt International Airport Terminal-Completed
Kano Airport Terminal -On-going
Abuja Airport Runways-Completed
Lagos Airport International Terminal-Almost Completed
Enugu Airport Terminal-Ongoing
Enugu Airport Runway-Ongoing
Kaduna-Kano Road-On going
Apapa -Oworo-Toll Gate Road-On going
Onitsha-Enugu Expressway-Ongoing
Bonny Island Link Road and Bridge-On-going
Rice Revolution- Targets Achieved
Retired Bifrans Soldiers and Police Paid for the First Time
Retired Nigeria Airways Paid for the First Time
Recovery of Looted funds for the First Time
Roads Projects shared equally among the six geopolitical zones
Opening of Eastern Ports
Conditional Cash Transfer-First since Independence
School Feeding Programme-On Going
TSA-Implemented
BVN-Implemented
IPPIS-Implemented
Financial Autonomy of State Judiciary
Financial Autonomy of State Legislature
Financial Autonomy of Local Govt
Executive Order 6 Of 2018 On The Preservation Of Assets Connected With Serious Corruption And Other Relevant Offences
Executive Order No.8 Mandating Nigerians With Foreign Assets To Pay Tax
Executive Order 007, private companies to fund road projects
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 3: - Timely Submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies, including companies owned by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 5: - For Planning and Execution of Projects, Promotion of Nigerian Content in Contracts and Science, Engineering and Technology.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No.4: - On the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme [VAIDS]
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 2: - Promotion of local content in public procurement by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.1 : - on the Promotion of Transparency and Efficiency in the Business Environment
Establishment of Six Federal Colleges of Education
Establishment of Nigeria Army University, Biu
Establishment of Nigeria Transport University
Establishment of Nigerian Airforce University
Establishment of 12 research ‘centres of excellence’ in Nigerian universities
Construction of Internal Roads of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
Establishment of Off-grid Power for Federal Universities and Teaching Hospitals-Ongoing
......Many more

Oga, it might seems this is the time to say we have arrived and thank our God. However, I believe it is time to wake up from our slumber and tell ourselves the plain truth. The present government just like the previous ones have not measured up to the minimum standard of governance. Accepted, ours is a failed generation, but we should be afraid of the future of our children. Everybody that has the means in Nigeria including the president are sending their children outside of the country for education, health and career development. It means the president has agreed he has failed. Why then do we still hail these people as if they have achieved something that is great or unachievable ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2020
Afamed:

Then sincerely ask yourself, if the ones you saw and they used in 2013 were the same quality and brand with the ones you saw in the thread 2020
These guys you are funny.to be honest.I have no moral ground to judge cos I never got on the 2013 ones and never got on these ones n might never do so.however I'm not winging about old n new.Im jst saying we could have done better .in all honesty if the budget for this is made public I bet toy any money you will agree with me.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Go and ask Fayose and those you praised in 2016 for writing to deny Nigeria the funds for the coastal rail lines.
I know U have learning disabilities. However this does not give you the rights to embarrass ur lineage on social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.