Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate (13673 Views)

New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by JentuPrinz(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2020
U knw d kind of gal guys like?...They like Dumb gals!!
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by ballet: 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
For the fact dat, U'ave started falling for him makes it a dangerous part and am very sure before u know it as a lady u will want him to engage u with ring and push him towards getting married to you..
So u better prefer broken relationship to broken marriage.

Good Luck.
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by bukatyne(f): 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
So when I met him, I was in a toxic relationship. I was entangled with my ex and was in love with this guy at same time. This guy tried to make me leave my abusive boyfriend for him, tried to prove to me he was gona be a better man, infact he was like my dream guy and we were fucking even when I was still with my ex, when it seemed like he had gotten me and we were now dating, i eventually went back to my ex and it kinda disappointed the guy. Now av moved on from my ex, I am now very single and lonely, although av been fucking this guy ever since.
It's more like the both of us are just using each other to quench konji, the show of affection he used to give me then, the attention, the calls, the care, is no longer there, he just calls me when he's Hot and I also notify him when am Hot coz he's the only one am fucking, like am very picky, but deep down within me, I wish he can ask me out again, so I'll say yes and the love and affection would come back. Nobody has shown me much love like this and I guess the fact that I went back to my ex scattered the whole thing. He knows av moved on, and I've since been giving him green light for us to start dating aside just fucking but it seem like he's ignoring it, and my ego won't allow me to ask him. I feel like blocking him or sth bcoz it hurts me when he doesn't reply my messages fast or ignores it, but becomes very active and desperate when he's Hot

Why has you sold yourself so cheaply for goodness sake?

You passed up an opportunity for a relationship to become just a sex mate a guy rings up when he is hot?

Young lady, don't waste the warmth and goodness which ought to be for your husband's for another man. You generate soul ties which makes it difficult for you to bond with your husband when it is time.

I will say this ship has sailed and time waits for no man.

Appreciate him for curing your konji and move on.

No calls, no text, nothing and take a break from relationships while you find yourself.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
So when I met him, I was in a toxic relationship. I was entangled with my ex and was in love with this guy at same time. This guy tried to make me leave my abusive boyfriend for him, tried to prove to me he was gona be a better man, infact he was like my dream guy and we were fucking even when I was still with my ex, when it seemed like he had gotten me and we were now dating, i eventually went back to my ex and it kinda disappointed the guy. Now av moved on from my ex, I am now very single and lonely, although av been fucking this guy ever since.
It's more like the both of us are just using each other to quench konji, the show of affection he used to give me then, the attention, the calls, the care, is no longer there, he just calls me when he's Hot and I also notify him when am Hot coz he's the only one am fucking, like am very picky, but deep down within me, I wish he can ask me out again, so I'll say yes and the love and affection would come back. Nobody has shown me much love like this and I guess the fact that I went back to my ex scattered the whole thing. He knows av moved on, and I've since been giving him green light for us to start dating aside just fucking but it seem like he's ignoring it, and my ego won't allow me to ask him. I feel like blocking him or sth bcoz it hurts me when he doesn't reply my messages fast or ignores it, but becomes very active and desperate when he's Hot

U just made ur whole world alot worse for urself.. karma is a b!tch. I pray he soften his heart for u.. las las u will be alright!
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by harry2sexy(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
I am leaving this forumn, honestly. How do I delete my account? I just wana be a newsreader here, that'll all
too many kids on here, i can relate to how you feel though, the feelings will fade with time, at least in my own case

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
I knew you were the owner of that moniker... Mumu man pretending to be woman
Millenniumlady:
Shut the fvck up you this online soldier moi moi eater angry
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Dshocker(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:

The truth of the matter remains that he won't want a serious relationship with you,since he is already having sex with you(one of the reasons guys are in a relationship)

Besides,guys don't get emotional when it comes to sex,but women do get emotional with sex and that was why you have fallen in love with him....It is either you continue with the sex or you break up with him....As for the relationship,you are not getting it.
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by emmaodet: 1:23pm On May 26, 2020
bukatyne:

You passed up an opportunity for a relationship to become just a sex mate a guy rings up when he is hot?

Young lady, don't waste the warmth and goodness which ought to be for your husband's for another man. You generate soul ties which makes it difficult for you to bond with your husband when it is time.

No calls, no text, nothing and take a break from relationships while you find yourself.

Goodluck.

grin
Lol
Only if you know how cheap the average lady is nowadays, Bukky you will shed tears
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Liposure: 1:58pm On May 26, 2020
When u are done forking him see me in my office. I hav another kondo 4 u
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Liposure: 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
bukatyne:

Goodluck.
ma'am, is soul tie a bad thing? am scared
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by opribo(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2020
Why cant i run into a luck like this.Why!Why!!Why !!!
A free kpansh anytime anyday. No nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Rickmann: 2:05pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:

Ladies should stop giving green light abeg, don't u get exhausted...You will be giving green light till ur green light will turn to low current and eventually NEPA!
..just damn ur ego and talk to him, tell him how u still feel about him and let's hope u connect with each other again. Argh! Greenlight Greenlight!..you be traffic warden,?

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by bonnyhope: 2:11pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
I am leaving this forumn, honestly. How do I delete my account? I just wana be a newsreader here, that'll all

It seems you are tired of seeing fake gists

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Infinixs5: 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:

Apart from sexxx and fuccck what elase can u offer as a woman??
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by mumu9gerian: 3:51pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:

Story for the gods
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by lekbel09(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
Ningen:
So you want our opinion? Okay. undecided

You're a cheat. A lowlife and a reincarnation of carnal desire... Keep throwing your body at him.

Woman, you're not in love; you're in lust. And to him you're just a trivial amusement — A sex doll.

Value yourself OR It'll end in tears for you.
What makes you think you are better than her?
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
All you have mentioned is not an achievement undecided
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by SavageResponse(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2020
Ningen:
So you want our opinion? Okay. undecided

You're a cheat. A lowlife and a reincarnation of carnal desire... Keep throwing your body at him.

Woman, you're not in love; you're in lust. And to him you're just a trivial amusement — A sex doll.

Value yourself OR It'll end in tears for you.

So you think you have made any sense with your childish rant? angry
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by moneymaniyke143(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
fabricated premium lies....belive at your own risk..mtshhhw
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by emmaodet: 5:27pm On May 26, 2020
Scream:

You want to deactivate the wrong account! Another mistake...when you should be thinking of deactivating the illegal miner's account so he would stop using you.

grin
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by lilyheaven: 8:35pm On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
It's more like the both of us are just using each other to quench konji, the show of affection he used to give me then, the attention, the calls, the care, is no longer available on there, he just calls me when he's Hot and I also notify him when am Hot coz he's the only one am fucking, like am very picky, but deep down within me, I wish he can ask me out again, so I'll say yes and the love and affection would come back. Nobody has shown me much love like this and I guess the fact that I went back to my ex scattered the whole thing. He knows av moved on, and I've since been giving him green light for us to start dating aside just fucking but it seem like he's ignoring it, and my ego won't allow me to ask him. I feel like blocking him or sth bcoz it hurts me when he doesn't reply my messages fast or ignores it, but becomes very active and desperate when he's Hot
Don't ask him out, you won't like his reply, stop giving him green light, he has found out you have fallen for him, he thinks you are desperate. Just continue with the friends with benefit, remember to always use protection, he won't accept pregnancy,if you get pregnant. A man that loves you more than you ever imagine will locate you.
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by lilyheaven: 8:45pm On May 26, 2020
grin
opribo:
Why cant i run into a luck like this.Why!Why!!Why !!!
A free kpansh anytime anyday. No nothing to loose.

It's actually fun, if you can find one, just Sexx all the way, no feelings attached. No heart to break.
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Eagba(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
longetivity:
if i talk now.... they will say i call op a LovePeddler
mumu
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Eagba(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
Scot1255:
U are just a dog who doesn't deserve fidelity from a guy. He should be serious with u so u can break is heart by fucking another guy like u did with your ex with him?
good u spoke like Jesus. mumu
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by longetivity(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
Eagba:
mumu
idiot
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Rawhumper(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
That serves You right, its your type that Made me to become a fuckboy......

He is Nice to still Keep You for sex sake, well it seems its better punishment owing to The way it pains you grin.

You went back to your ex after th signs, still You thought This guy was a simp that will always wait for u whenever u stray to your ex but it turns out, he is a real game guy.

I would have done exactly same, if i were in his shoes.

You ladies and confusion Are like a man and his shadow.

quote author=queenice7 post=89962475]So when I met him, I was in a toxic relationship. I was entangled with my ex and was in love with this guy at same time. This guy tried to make me leave my abusive boyfriend for him, tried to prove to me he was gona be a better man, infact he was like my dream guy and we were fucking even when I was still with my ex, when it seemed like he had gotten me and we were now dating, i eventually went back to my ex and it kinda disappointed the guy. Now av moved on from my ex, I am now very single and lonely, although av been fucking this guy ever since.
It's more like the both of us are just using each other to quench konji, the show of affection he used to give me then, the attention, the calls, the care, is no longer there, he just calls me when he's Hot and I also notify him when am Hot coz he's the only one am fucking, like am very picky, but deep down within me, I wish he can ask me out again, so I'll say yes and the love and affection would come back. Nobody has shown me much love like this and I guess the fact that I went back to my ex scattered the whole thing. He knows av moved on, and I've since been giving him green light for us to start dating aside just fucking but it seem like he's ignoring it, and my ego won't allow me to ask him. I feel like blocking him or sth bcoz it hurts me when he doesn't reply my messages fast or ignores it, but becomes very active and desperate when he's Hot[/quote]
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Heartbender: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Still with him?
queenice7:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me / Being A Virgin; Advantages And Disadvantages. / Is She The Highest Paid Blue Film Actress In Nigeria? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.