Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26984 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Around the second week of May, I dreamt that I left my long time boyfriend and followed a new guy then the long-time boyfriend came home to marry me and found out that I now have a new boyfriend so he left. I was crying in the dream then I woke up.
I later decided to actually leave the long time boyfriend and move on with a new guy, then last week, I dreamt that a guy (I couldn't see his face but he had the same body build and color of the long-time boyfriend) forcefully had sex with me in the dream. I woke up very sad.
A day later, I started having serious issues with the new guy. And right now I am not even sure that we are still in a relationship.

Can you help interpret the two dreams. I just don't understand what is happening.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Hotsophy:
Around the second week of May, I dreamt that I left my long time boyfriend and followed a new guy then the long-time boyfriend came home to marry me and found out that I now have a new boyfriend so he left. I was crying in the dream then I woke up.
I later decided to actually leave the long time boyfriend and move on with a new guy, then last week, I dreamt that a guy (I couldn't see his face but he had the same body build and color of the long-time boyfriend) forcefully had sex with me in the dream. I woke up very sad.
A day later, I started having serious issues with the new guy. And right now I am not even sure that we are still in a relationship.

Can you help interpret the two dreams. I just don't understand what is happening.
Alright so your long term boyfriend represents your natural relationship with GOD and so you departed from GOD and went into the way of satan You deviated from the good and narrow path. And so GOD came and took vengeance on you for aligning with satan ( characterised by the forceful rape because sex is a harvest ritual and forceful rape means you are being punished and judged ). And so after the judgement from GOD it seems like you are slowly detaching from the satanic influence and hence having issues with the new guy and not even sure if you are in a relationship. well this is the spiritual meaning of the dream.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by marisdgreat(f): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2020
lekki1444:
well it is to be understood that we have been through a season of no marriage especially for the good and righteous people because AS ABOVE SO BELOW and the marriage of the bride to GOD has not taken place and so this is manifested as many righteous people lonely and not finding partners however the good news is that that season will be over soon if you can feel the spiritual temperature of the planet and you can see that changes are starting to happen as the world changes. GOD is starting to show his presence and the marriage of the bride is here spiritually and so this will manifest in many righteous women during this season finding husbands as told to you by the approval of your visa into the kingdom and so like those people told you just calm down and the person sent to you from GOD will soon locate you.
thanks, so it means that I should stop bothering myself and calm down, than giving myself much worried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by minexpo(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2020
Had this dream...I saw my self fetching water from a well in to my bucket...and I filled it up..and what does it mean when you see yourself riding a bicycle or entering a bike mean...?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Playthepianos: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
lekki1444:
he slept with a succubus and she activated a program inside his spirit that leads to spiritual destruction and so the ejaculation all the time is symbolic in this case of spiritual destruction. so this succubus was sent to him to sleep with by the universe to activate this punishment that he has acquired in the past. So the succubus is the activator of the seal which was in his spirit.

How can this be solved?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Playthepianos:

How can this be solved?
By a ritual
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Jesslove(f): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by vhuqnl(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
I dreamt that Ishilove chased me in d sream. She was on a rag and so so scary. Help me interprete
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adjovi: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2020
I had this dream last night. I'm a final year student and you know how this year have been for us. No signing out, no dinner and award nights and other activities we final year student are meant to do. So in my dream I saw I and my colleagues , from the setting I'm certain it was in my school, I could recognise some lecturers. Then some of us were called on stage to be prayed for by the pro chancellor and our chancellor and district superintendent for the entire Africa of the church that owns our school. So the rest were told to kneel down but when I wanted to kneel with them, I was told not to kneel down but that I should rather sit down. But I didn't want to be too forward because those sit were for dignitaries (chancellor, Pro chancellor, vice chancellor and some important people like that) so I stood waiting for them to point where I should sit. Then the dignitaries took their sit then the chancellor who is also the superintendent of the church that owns the school asked me to come sit on his laps, I did then he started to bless me with prayers while we were embraced in tight father to son kinda hug. Then I woke up saying amen to the prayers holding my head.

I was the one that told you about a dream I had before where angels were ascending and descending and when they were going back, the leader of the angels called my name and said I would be a blessing/ advocate for my generation.

Thank you
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by manos(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages

My mum always comes to me in my dreams since i was a child and tells me to stop calling her mum, that she is not my mother and then begins to chase me afterwards, i usually wake up in a frightened state. On some of those occasions i wake up to see her in my room, staring at me in bewilderment. i disclosed this to her and she just laughed about it, saying it is just a silly dream. In real life we have a sweet sour relationship as mum and son.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
lekki1444:
By a ritual

You interpret dreams too? cheesy

OK. Interpret this: What does it mean when someone is giving you a key in the dream but you're reluctant to collect it?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

You interpret dreams too? cheesy

OK. Interpret this: What does it mean when someone is giving you a key in the dream but you're reluctant to collect it?
Yes ooo I interpret dreams too lol

means you have spiritual discernment and are apprehensive of things that will cause spiritual blockage. basically you guard your spiritual currency closely and dont want it emptied. you are a spiritually aware person
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
manos:

My mum always comes to me in my dreams since i was a child and tells me to stop calling her mum, that she is not my mother and then begins to chase me afterwards, i usually wake up in a frightened state. On some of those occasions i wake up to see her in my room, staring at me in bewilderment. i disclosed this to her and she just laughed about it, saying it is just a silly dream. In real life we have a sweet sour relationship as mum and son.
means you are spiritually disconnected. the amalgamation of you and your mother in a dream means you are spiritually ascended but in your case its spiritual disconnection from source.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Aritraco(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
I had a dream where I bought two eggs and indomie from a woman, as i'm about leaving I found out that the woman is not happy with me, she was grumbling and murmuring against me so, having captured all her mood, unknowingly one of the egg fell down and break, I still packed it like that and left. what could this dream mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by mariahAngel(f): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Yes ooo I interpret dreams too lol

means you have spiritual discernment and are apprehensive of things that will cause spiritual blockage. basically you guard your spiritual currency closely and dont want it emptied. you are a spiritually aware person

That is good.

What does it mean when you see something clearly in a dream before they happen? Something you had no prior knowledge of ...
One time, I saw something clearly in my dream, and told the person concerned, he was surprise. It happened as I saw it (A good dream)

Do you believe in God?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adjovi: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
lekki1444:
means you are spiritually disconnected. the amalgamation of you and your mother in a dream means you are spiritually ascended but in your case its spiritual disconnection from source.

I'm still waiting for your interpretation please.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Thanos1000: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Had a dream,since last year though. i was fetching water inside a bucket and the bucket was full already,was about leaving then suddenly water came rushing out from where i was fetching from,i mean the water was rushing out to the extent its was all over me and the bucket and i woke up
pls interpret
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by seasy: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Please, help interpret.
I dreamt where I had some money with me, #1000 , #500 and lower naira notes.
Then I gave the man I'm dating the #1000 and the #500 notes, now left with the lower ones only.
Please help interpret the meaning.
Thanks
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Munzy14(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

That is good.

What does it mean when you see something clearly in a dream before they happen? Something you had no prior knowledge of ...
One time, I saw something clearly in my dream, and told the person concerned, he was surprise. It happened as I saw it (A good dream)

Do you believe in God?
lekwa gi, le kwa dibia forum anyi a... grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by mariahAngel(f): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Munzy14:

lekwa gi, le kwa dibia forum anyi a... grin

Mmuo ozi Chineke ka'm wu ooo grin

I ma si I di la'm oshi? I shahela'm anya na ihe ndi di omimi embarassed
Ke'mgbe ahu, owuzi'm I leba anya na ihe gbasara kpakpando

Akwa agwala'm gi mbu, lekwa ka Chineke'm n'akpokwa gi oku
grin
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

That is good.

Do you believe in God?
means you had momentary access tothe soul Of the world aka the akaschic records where everything is already written down. believe it or not everything that is happening in the world has already been written down.we are simply acting out a written script. hence the saying the world is a stage and we are all actors

Do I believe in GOD ? absolutely. all this wisdom belongs to GOD. i just happen to be endowed with access to it but everything belongs to GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
seasy:
Please, help interpret.
I dreamt where I had some money with me, #1000 , #500 and lower naira notes.
Then I gave the man I'm dating the #1000 and the #500 notes, now left with the lower ones only.
Please help interpret the meaning.
Thanks
means the type of relationship you will have is a soul mate and not a karmic relationship. when a man receives money from a woman in a dream it symbolises a man with no karmic debt whose lower self pays for the benefit of him being the sun to her moon. a spiritual man who has favor with GOD. a man who will be paid tributary for his spiritual wisdom

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Thanos1000:
Had a dream,since last year though. i was fetching water inside a bucket and the bucket was full already,was about leaving then suddenly water came rushing out from where i was fetching from,i mean the water was rushing out to the extent its was all over me and the bucket and i woke up
pls interpret
water inside a bucket means spiritual death and spiritual burden. you are laden with spiritual blockage. the water rushing out and being all over you means you are in a transition where the spiritual burden and death will be removed.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Aritraco:
I had a dream where I bought two eggs and indomie from a woman, as i'm about leaving I found out that the woman is not happy with me, she was grumbling and murmuring against me so, having captured all her mood, unknowingly one of the egg fell down and break, I still packed it like that and left. what could this dream mean?
buying 2 eggs means you are spiritually immature. Spiritual blockage. and in-dough-mi means the same thing. and she is you looking at you and not happy with the spiritual state meaning you are aware that you are spiritually stagnated and you are not satisfied with how it manifests in the direction your life is going. as above so below. as your spirit goes so does your flesh
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
minexpo:
Had this dream...I saw my self fetching water from a well in to my bucket...and I filled it up..and what does it mean when you see yourself riding a bicycle or entering a bike mean...?
fetching water from a well into a bucket means you are spiritually stagnated BUT you are in a transition to spiritual Resurrection. riding a bicycle, means you are in a spiritual low state
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jesslove:
I dreamt that I tested positive for covid19 was told to rushed to the hospital afterwards I had this thing coming out to my body like wounds, people around told me to rush to the hospital but I couldn’t go straight away because I was with my eldest daughter and I left my youngest daughter at home. When I was about to tell them that I cannot go to the hospital straight away that I had to go and picked my youngest daughter then I woke up. I prayed and cancelled the dreams . What could it be please
well spiritually having co ( cobalt 27 ) vid 19 ( kalium ) corona ( crown ) vy-rus means you you were in a high position either spiritually or physically BUT your cup is now full and GOD has decided to take you down either physically or spiritually. the other parts of the dream aka the wound ( spiritual wound ) etc just corroborates the fact that your cup is full and its time to take you down. now this may not necessarily apply to you. maybe you are tapping into the akaschic records aka the soul of the world and it is telling you what GOD is doing in this season which is taking down the high and mighty

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
vhuqnl:
I dreamt that Ishilove chased me in d sream. She was on a rag and so so scary. Help me interprete
well she being on the rag is a luna cycle which represents a transition period where someone in power is terminated and expelled from a high position and so you are in the process of getting terminated and expelled from a high poosition

now i am aware this may be a trolling dream but if it was real this is what it would mean

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
lekki1444:
well she being on the rag is a luna cycle which represents a transition period where someone in power is terminated and expelled from a high position and so you are in the process of getting terminated and expelled from a high poosition

now i am aware this may be a trolling dream but if it was real this is what it would mean
Don't even bother yourself. He is trolling. He is actually a final year university student with a terrible betting addiction.

This is why we must prevail on the government to reopen schools so that jobless boys like the one you quoted can go back to school and make something out of their lives (we hope. I am not too certain about this one that is addicted to bet9ja).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Adjovi:
I had this dream last night. I'm a final year student and you know how this year have been for us. No signing out, no dinner and award nights and other activities we final year student are meant to do. So in my dream I saw I and my colleagues , from the setting I'm certain it was in my school, I could recognise some lecturers. Then some of us were called on stage to be prayed for by the pro chancellor and our chancellor and district superintendent for the entire Africa of the church that owns our school. So the rest were told to kneel down but when I wanted to kneel with them, I was told not to kneel down but that I should rather sit down. But I didn't want to be too forward because those sit were for dignitaries (chancellor, Pro chancellor, vice chancellor and some important people like that) so I stood waiting for them to point where I should sit. Then the dignitaries took their sit then the chancellor who is also the superintendent of the church that owns the school asked me to come sit on his laps, I did then he started to bless me with prayers while we were embraced in tight father to son kinda hug. Then I woke up saying amen to the prayers holding my head.

I was the one that told you about a dream I had before where angels were ascending and descending and when they were going back, the leader of the angels called my name and said I would be a blessing/ advocate for my generation.

Thank you
alright so being called on stage means a position of power and influence. to put your knee to the ground symbolises a position of having lost your power and so since you didnt do that it means so you are in a position of influence and power. and so the chancellor who owns the school represents GOD and you sitting on his lap means GOD is with you and highly favors you and will guide your position of influence and power. GOD will be with you

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't even bother yourself. He is trolling. He is actually a final year university student with a terrible betting addiction.

This is why we must prevail on the government to reopen schools so that jobless boys like the one you quoted can go back to school and make something out of their lives (we hope. I am not too certain about this one that is addicted to bet9ja).
lmaoooo i knew he was but i can interpret troll dreams too hehe. its all about breaking down the codes and symbolism. if there is a story, real or imagined ? it can be decoded. grin grin
Hope you are having a great day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Aritraco(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
lekki1444:
buying 2 eggs means you are spiritually immature. Spiritual blockage. and in-dough-mi means the same thing. and she is you looking at you and not happy with the spiritual state meaning you are aware that you are spiritually stagnated and you are not satisfied with how it manifests in the direction your life is going. as above so below. as your spirit goes so does your flesh
Exactly you are right, Infact your explanation is in accordance to what is reflecting in my life.
is there any you can be of help, Cus it seems that you are familiar with spiritual things.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Aritraco:

Exactly you are right, Infact your explanation is in accordance to what is reflecting in my life.
is there any you can be of help, Cus it seems that you are familiar with spiritual things.
well there are rituals i can do to remove the stagnation but rituals are not free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.