Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26851 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
adminlo:

Thanks for explaination. So what this mean? What do I do next ? Any purpose to this ?
Thanks

if it does not resonate then it probably means nothing to you. not every dream is personal most dreams is about what is happening in the world. And so yours will be about the spiritual ressurection and ascension going on in africa. africa is rising
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by adminlo: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for your perspective. Another perspective from an equally eminent person like you gave a rather more mundane explanation.

May the Lord continue to fill you with grace. Thanks

lekki1444:
if it does not resonate then it probably means nothing to you. not every dream is personal most dreams is about what is happening in the world. And so yours will be about the spiritual ressurection and ascension going on in africa. africa is rising

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
adminlo:
Thanks for your perspective. Another perspective from an equally eminent person like you gave a rather more mundane explanation.

May the Lord continue to fill you with grace. Thanks

No problem Bro, Thanks
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nostradamus: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
Thanks for the feedback bro Well as the dream suggests the desire is there within your spirit for it to be ressurected to a god like status. your spirit is tired of being in a low state. so that is the first battle won. the desire to want to elevate is the first battle and you have won that. now you just have to be strong and seek the things that will fortify your spirit seek wisdom knowledge and understanding, and seek righteousness too because that is also a requirement if you want spiritual elevation. so you will ask so what are the benefits of spiritual elevation ? you will see what God sees. You will see the unseen. And you will always have the pprotection of the angels. No fear. and of course with the wisdom you acquire you can build wealth although this should not be the primary objective. You will be like Daniel and Joseph. Occultic giants. And i know the desire is in you to be an occultic giant because it is the spirit in you that chose the name NOSTRADAMUS. The name nostradamus impliies an occultic giant, a soothsayer. someone who sees the unseen. a prophet. So i can see the desire is there. I mean there are some people on this forun with names like sweet prick and sweet pussy. but you chose Nostradamus
thanks a lot.i appreciate!!

May you always remain blessed and grow more in knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nostradamus:
thanks a lot.i appreciate!!

May you always remain blessed and grow more in knowledge.
thank you Bro. You are appreciated
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Futurejoy(f): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:

1- first dream is spiritual stagnation
2- second dream is spiritual stagnation ( being in the midst of babies and carrying a baby )and it seems you are content with it. and so spiritual stagnation can look like someone who is obsessed with carnal things
3-third dream is a journey into hell away from the straight and narrow path but you eventually overcame and found your way bacckk to the straight and narrow path
Thank you sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Gpopsicle(m): 5:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Someone had a dream about me. He said in the dream i was having my wedding and then something happened that my wife divorced me at that moment to be with one of her ex or something like that.

I still don't get the dream. What does it mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Gpopsicle:
Someone had a dream about me. He said in the dream i was having my wedding and then something happened that my wife divorced me at that moment to be with one of her ex or something like that.

I still don't get the dream. What does it mean?
So you are her ex and your wife is your lower nature and so this dream means a loss of spiritual power and a return to your lower nature. this particulardream can also be the total opposite which is a gain of spiritual power and ascension out of lower nature. only you know which of them applies
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2020
cleatoris:
Good morning sir.
This morning, I dreamt that I was late for a travel, so I walked down the express road with a lady to get a vehicle. (It's unclear wether she is a relative or not). When we got to the road, we saw that a very giant tree has fallen on the road stretching from the beginning to the end, falling other smaller trees along with it and causing so much destruction. Another tree also fell at the end of this giant tree, on the same road.
I met people clearing the road, cutting the stem from the road and others making alternative route. I heard that many lives were lost in the accident but I was very afraid to look at the corpses and the damaged vehicles.

After walking past the end of the long destruction on the road, continuing my journey with the lady, a guy who seemed to be a friend rushed towards me telling me that he has been looking for me. He kept begging me to give him 50 naira to buy food and eat. But the lady traveling with me warned me not to give him any money. The guy kept pestering me to the extent that I became afraid and started running away from him. But I could not run fast. He always caught up with me, begging seriously. It was like he rode a bicycle.

so the big tree falling and taking other smaller trees down is an empire falling and all the smaller countries that depend on the empire will fall too ( maybe the fall of america and all the countries that depend on it for trade ). people clearing the road and making alternative route is new empires emerging out of the destruction. and so this is a sign of the times. we are in transition on the planet. Now you walking with the lady on this transition period means you are ascending to a higher level. now the guy begging you for 50naira is your destroyed self trying to bring you backk down to destruction and it seems this aspect of yourself is always catching up with you and had you given that aspect of yourself the 50 naira you would have fallen into destruction but the woman which is the aspect of you that if joined to you correctly will produce the ascension and ressurection, that aspect of yourself does not want you to go into destruction mode if you accept the 50 naira. And so this dream is an internal struggle to either ascend or self destruct during this transition period.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2020
daniddan1999:
A friend of mine who had a fling which was his first sex and last ever but barely last 2mins, keeps having sex with the lady in concern in dreams . It started gradually let say once a week but later became a norm every night which always leads to wet pants, he changes his boxers 2 to 3 times a night sometimes the dreams occur in the day time when he sleep. I urge him to pray for forgiveness and forget about it which he did but the whole issue started again after like a month or few weeks. Pls what could be wrong
he slept with a succubus and she activated a program inside his spirit that leads to spiritual destruction and so the ejaculation all the time is symbolic in this case of spiritual destruction. so this succubus was sent to him to sleep with by the universe to activate this punishment that he has acquired in the past. So the succubus is the activator of the seal which was in his spirit.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2020
RSAV:
Good day OP. I just stumbled on this thread. I had a dream last night / this morning. Please help shed more light on it.

I saw myself lying on the floor in my living room with some disgusting dirt flowing by me towards the door.

I tried to clean the dirt with a tissue paper but while I was doing (or about to start) the cleaning, a female neighbor of mine rushed to my door. She wanted to come in, she began hitting hard on the door, I immediately locked the door from inside.

She then went to my window, that's when I saw her face, she was sweaty and groaning in great pain.

I woke up and prayed against any evil within my compound and slept back.

Later, I had another dream, or maybe a continuation of the first, where I saw myself and some members of my family. We were inspecting a new apartment to rent, the place I saw is different from where I currently live, though I've concluded plans to move to another apartment within the same compound very soon. In this dream, the apartment we were checking was upstairs with wide stairs.
I also saw that there was a car Mart in front of the house. I then told my wife in the dream that we can also buy a car from that Mart and maybe pay in installments.

That's the much I can remember.

I await your insight.

Thanks.

first dream on the floor with dirt means you are in a low state spiritually. spiritual stagnation and affliction That lady in pain was you looking at your destroyed self

second dream is spiritual ressurection from the dead, which would make sense if it is a continuation of first dream
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by RSAV: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Thank you so much.

lekki1444:
first dream on the floor with dirt means you are in a low state spiritually. spiritual stagnation and affliction That lady in pain was you looking at your destroyed self

second dream is spiritual ressurection from the dead, which would make sense if it is a continuation of first dream
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2020
RSAV:
Thank you so much.

Thank you
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by cleatoris: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
so the big tree falling and taking other smaller trees down is an empire falling and all the smaller countries that depend on the empire will fall too ( maybe the fall of america and all the countries that depend on it for trade ). people clearing the road and making alternative route is new empires emerging out of the destruction. and so this is a sign of the times. we are in transition on the planet. Now you walking with the lady on this transition period means you are ascending to a higher level. now the guy begging you for 50naira is your destroyed self trying to bring you backk down to destruction and it seems this aspect of yourself is always catching up with you and had you given that aspect of yourself the 50 naira you would have fallen into destruction but the woman which is the aspect of you that if joined to you correctly will produce the ascension and ressurection, that aspect of yourself does not want you to go into destruction mode if you accept the 50 naira. And so this dream is an internal struggle to either ascend or self destruct during this transition period.
Wow, thanks so much for your time and effort.
I have to be more careful. God bless you.

NB: Does that mean it's ok not to give money to people indiscriminately? Because I do it alot. Sometimes at pubs and to friends, beggars. I'm even surprised that I didn't give that guy money.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nostradamus: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Lekki1444

Another one,what's the meaning of bathing in the dream.

I always have this re-occuring theme of seeing myself having in a bath in the dream(although I don't always take this serious sha.because it doesn't seem interesting and weird enough)just bathing in a bathroom and after finish bathing,i wake up?

Also seeing snakes in the dream and seeing myself in either my secondary school days or primary school days.

cool
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by cheesmooth(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
what you are seeing is the fall of an empire and the accumulation of spiritual death ( as they collect the soya bean)
Ok thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
cleatoris:

Wow, thanks so much for your time and effort.
I have to be more careful. God bless you.

NB: Does that mean it's ok not to give money to people indiscriminately? Because I do it alot. Sometimes at pubs and to friends, beggars. I'm even surprised that I didn't give that guy money.
Thank you. And please continue to give the needy money. This dream is not telling you not to give people money. Dreams are simply symbolic presentations
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Island01: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages

I always have terrible nightmare each night I sleep pls help
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Kennyfancy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Can I share mine
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kennyfancy:
Can I share mine
Sure
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Kentursky(m): 4:04am On Jun 16, 2020
I have had 3 dreams recently;

1) Got introduced to a SouthEast governor
2) Got introduced to a NorthEast governor twice.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by firstflight: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2020
@Lekki1444
Good morning and I pray God almighty keeps blessing you and directing your steps.
I sent you a dm sir, please help me out.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Jideprinz:
@Lekki1444
Good morning and I pray God almighty keeps blessing you and directing your steps.
I sent you a dm sir, please help me out.

Morning sir... I pray God keeps blessing you.
I had a really disturbing dream last night.
In the dream while I was asleep, I saw a human-like walk to my room window, I felt it wasn't an ordinary human, that thing ran into me in a matter of seconds from my window (and I felt sleep paralysis). So when I stood up and carried my bible and prayed seriously, I prayed and prayed( could remember asking for forgiveness and mercy). After praying and laying in my bed in the dream, my friend holding a foot ball came and we were gisting, so I held his hand and asked him to come sleep beside me as I was scared, he promised to sleep beside but wanted to go and do something first. I remember I and another friend of mine sitting in my room and complaining about things.
Fast forward I saw myself in a big hall, somone was having a burial and we were being arranged where to sit because people were still coming.

This dream is the scariest dream I have had.
Please help me.

so window signifies the start of suffering for the spiritually dead, and the spirit rushing into you from the window is the demonic spirit of suffering and it took over your spirit and the paralysis means after it took overr your spirit you will no longer have spiritual growth. now you will have spiritual stagnation and soin affliction you cry out to God ( prayer etc ). And laying in your bed is spiritual stagnation which also played out in you at your burial and being arranged to sit and so this is the assembly of the dead aka the spiritually dead

bros all the work i done do for you next time you want dream breakdown put something in that account. scroll up to find the account grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2020
lekki1444:

so window signifies the start of suffering for the spiritually dead, and the spirit rushing into you from the window is the demonic spirit of suffering and it took over your spirit and the paralysis means after it took overr your spirit you will no longer have spiritual growth. now you will have spiritual stagnation and soin affliction you cry out to God ( prayer etc ). And laying in your bed is spiritual stagnation which also played out in you at your burial and being arranged to sit and so this is the assembly of the dead aka the spiritually dead

bros all the work i done do for you next time you want dream breakdown put something in that account. scroll up to find the account grin

Normally, I'm no dreamer. This past 1 week ehnn, it's dream upon dream.. I wont lie, man is scared oh big time. No spiritual growth, spiritually dead, spiritual stagnation, affliction and trials, only me having all these!!.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Jideprinz:

Normally, I'm no dreamer. This past 1 week ehnn, it's dream upon dream.. I wont lie, man is scared oh big time. No spiritual growth, spiritually dead, spiritual stagnation, affliction and trials, only me having all these!!.
its part of life. i have gone through it mysel. 17 years of spiritual stagnation. nothing working out in my life. we thank GOD for lifting the veil. its just a phase of life we have to go through as sinners. which is why i tell people if you want a peeaceful stress free life ? stop sinning. all the sins accumulate and bring spiritual blockage. then nothing in life will happen. your life will be stagnant nothing moving lol. its life phase my brother. we all go through it. break the cycle by shunning sin and wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by xavuv: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Goday sir, please help interpret.

I dreamt that there are two old friends of mine living with me in my home, sudenly i detest them because the knowledge i have about them in real life came to me suddenly in the dream.

(In real life those friends are gossipers and fake. They gossip about me too much then).

Suddenly i realised that this is my home, i dont have to habour them if i dont want to. I told them to leave my home, and that why did i even allow them to leave with me. So, they left.

In the same dream, i saw two snakes coiled up with each other fell from the sky. They fell outside my compund. With loud voice, I warned people around not to move closer to the site where the fell into.

Thank you sir.

lekki1444:
its part of life. i have gone through it mysel. 17 years of spiritual stagnation. nothing working out in my life. we thank GOD for lifting the veil. its just a phase of life we have to go through as sinners. which is why i tell people if you want a peeaceful stress free life ? stop sinning. all the sins accumulate and bring spiritual blockage. then nothing in life will happen. your life will be stagnant nothing moving lol. its life phase my brother. we all go through it. break the cycle by shunning sin and wickedness
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2020
lekki1444:

Thanks sir, you are very correct. I further searched on it and found out that the main causes are sins and living unrighteously.
The main thing is just to live righteously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
xavuv:
Goday sir, please help interpret.

I dreamt that there are two old friends of mine living with me in my home, sudenly i detest them because the knowledge i have about them in real life came to me suddenly in the dream.

(In real life those friends are gossipers and fake. They gossip about me too much then).

Suddenly i realised that this is my home, i dont have to habour them if i dont want to. I told them to leave my home, and that why did i even allow them to leave with me. So, they left.

In the same dream, i saw two snakes coiled up with each other fell from the sky. They fell outside my compund. With loud voice, I warned people around not to move closer to the site where the fell into.

Thank you sir.

2 snake falling from the sky means satans kingdom in your life is over. you have removed satan from your life. you have received victory. GO AND SIN NO MORE

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Jideprinz:

Thanks sir, you are very correct. I further searched on it and found out that the main causes are sins and living unrighteously.
The main thing is just to live righteously
EXACTLY BRO.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by xavuv: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
lekki1444:
2 snake falling from the sky means satans kingdom in your life is over. you have removed satan from your life. you have received victory. GO AND SIN NO MORE

Thanks sir.
Please let me in some events in my most recent past life. Whom was i? A bad or good person? Man or woman?
Please would you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / John Fatoye Is Missing. Works In Lekki (pics) / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.