Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26819 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by SecretSpy666: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Two people were fighting me in the night. They wear uniforms like students but they are big boys. I fought them until I almost kill one of them. I beat him and wounded him that he was not able to stand up.

What is the meaning?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Frenchkiss564: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
lekki1444:
well working as a cleaner in a kings palace represents a Daniel like person full of wisdom because a cleaner makes the place clean and clear meaning someone who decodes esoteric wisdom that the king cant decode. and you getting the message to him to raise his leg but you were shy about it means you are wary of his authority but still in getting him to raise his leg means you are the reason why he lost his position on top because raising his leg means he has lost his power and position and you have usurped that power and position because of your wisdom and then he really likes you because you have the wisdom of God in you and if God be for you who can be against you ? So basically your dream is a rehash of the biblical story of Daniel and Joseph but told in a unique way through your dream. Now this particular dream may not necessarily be about you as much as it is a message of the times we are livving in as the Daniels of this generation are being raised up who will usurp the current world powers. If you are spiritually aware you will notice the globe is in a huge transition now and you will notice there are esoteric wizards being raised up amongst us who can interpret dreams and read the spiritual world and read the spirits in people as well as the spirit of the times we are living in as well as the spiritual reason behind every occurrence on earth And so you are dreaming about the times we are living in. The transition phase. The rise of the Josephs and Daniels and the fall of the Pharaohs and Nebuchadnezzars

Thanks you so much for your kind reply. I firmly believe you do have a point as I had that dream when I was spiritually strong. My spiritual life is not stable, this week I'm strong, the next I am weak spiritually. You seem to be very certain that we are living in peculiar times.

More power to your elbows.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Frenchkiss564: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
lekki1444:
Thank you. Much apprecciated have you read most of the thread and what do you think ? give me feedback on what you think. I will decode yours now

I am still keeping my fingers crossed, but overall I think you are trying.

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by HEAVEN4444: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Frenchkiss564:

I am still keeping my fingers crossed, but overall I think you are trying.

God bless
Thank you bro, Nice one
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by HEAVEN4444: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Frenchkiss564:

Thanks you so much for your kind reply. I firmly believe you do have a point as I had that dream when I was spiritually strong. My spiritual life is not stable, this week I'm strong, the next I am weak spiritually. You seem to be very certain that we are living in peculiar times.

More power to your elbows.
very peculiar times. its obvious.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by desoul2004(m): 1:50am On Jun 22, 2020
I had an exam, but each time I came to write it, someone will carry my seat away, that's how I keep on battling for it till I wake up.

What could be meaning?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Lamasta(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello Sir,
I had this dream and I solicit your help for the interpretation?
In this dream I was in an aircraft going to a particular destination, inside the aircraft I had to change seat cos two kids that sat beside me were messing the whole place and that got me irritated so I had to stand up from there with my bag and seat at the back alone where no disturbance.
The plane made a stopover at a particular location that I don't know so I had to come down and ask the pilot to tell me where we are and he said we are in ORE and I was like you did not lie cos of the colour of the buildings which I saw and it was Yellow all through, so I ask him if we are making another stop over again and he said no so I hop into the aircraft and the journey proceed before I got up...
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by youngking22(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Have had this dream for a while but can't get it out of my mind. 2 sheeps were pasturing and a lion came out off nowhere and chased one towards a cliff, the sheep stood and faced the lion,the lion approached slowly towards it. Out of nowhere the second sheep galloped with speed and pushed the lion off the cliff, seeing that the lion was dead the sheeps were kind of celebrating, bleating and jump. Then I woke up please what's the meaning??
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by abiodunalabama: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2020
I always dreamt about seen the kings,Governors and president and including some big politicians in my dreams and this have been going on more than 5yrs .
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by abiodunalabama: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2020
I always dreamt and found myself talking to some prominent kings and some big politicians,including Governors and president in my dreams and am not from royal family, and this have been going on more than 5-10yrs now.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Pejudear(f): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Had a dream that I saw myself on a high building but don't know how to come down. Sometimes stairs are not available and if they are, they will b far to where I can put my leg and come down. Pls what is d meaning of this
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by 2pretty4u(f): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please, what does it mean for someone to be surrounded by snails in a dream and pick some.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
2pretty4u:
Please, what does it mean for someone to be surrounded by snails in a dream and pick some.
it means spiritual death
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
abiodunalabama:
I always dreamt and found myself talking to some prominent kings and some big politicians,including Governors and president in my dreams and am not from royal family, and this have been going on more than 5-10yrs now.
whats yourdate of birth let me see if your star is royal
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2020
guys have patience with me. they banned my ID for like 10 days i just got it back yesterday. i will get to all the dreams today
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2020
desoul2004:
I had an exam, but each time I came to write it, someone will carry my seat away, that's how I keep on battling for it till I wake up.

What could be meaning?
means you are in a low state spiritually and its not yet time for redemption and Resurrection
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2020
youngking22:
Have had this dream for a while but can't get it out of my mind. 2 sheeps were pasturing and a lion came out off nowhere and chased one towards a cliff, the sheep stood and faced the lion,the lion approached slowly towards it. Out of nowhere the second sheep galloped with speed and pushed the lion off the cliff, seeing that the lion was dead the sheeps were kind of celebrating, bleating and jump. Then I woke up please what's the meaning??
hmmm interesting dream signifying the end of satans draconian empire on earth and the start of the second coming and Resurrection of christ
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2020
abiodunalabama:
I always dreamt about seen the kings,Governors and president and including some big politicians in my dreams and this have been going on more than 5yrs .
would help to have your date of birth to see if your star has royalty in it but just going on the dream it means you are destined to be a great man on earth
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Pejudear:
Had a dream that I saw myself on a high building but don't know how to come down. Sometimes stairs are not available and if they are, they will b far to where I can put my leg and come down. Pls what is d meaning of this
means you got, or will get to a high position in life but then you will lose and forget your purpose when you get there.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by KBARBIE(f): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Pls what's the meaning of someone plaiting your hair in the dream? Thank you
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Lamasta:
Hello Sir,
I had this dream and I solicit your help for the interpretation?
In this dream I was in an aircraft going to a particular destination, inside the aircraft I had to change seat cos two kids that sat beside me were messing the whole place and that got me irritated so I had to stand up from there with my bag and seat at the back alone where no disturbance.
The plane made a stopover at a particular location that I don't know so I had to come down and ask the pilot to tell me where we are and he said we are in ORE and I was like you did not lie cos of the colour of the buildings which I saw and it was Yellow all through, so I ask him if we are making another stop over again and he said no so I hop into the aircraft and the journey proceed before I got up...
Alright so you are a passenger in an aeroplane means that you are powerless in another mans empire or under another mans rulership. ( like for example many southerners are powerless under buharis government ). You saw two children messing the whole place up is representative of powerless people destroying their environment and that represents you looking at how powerless you are and how detrimental the powerlessness is making you be to your ennvironment and so this type of destructive powerless behavior can be you doing 419 or stealing or whatever it is powerless people do. However you are tired of this powerlessness and how it is making you behave and when you stopped all the corruption you were doing it made you further impoverished ( you standing up after irritated and going to back of plane ). The stopover of the plane at ore the place with YELLOW BUILDINGS means this empire, or the person running this empire is falling and is on its last legs ( maybe buhari ? lol ) however the empire has not fully crumbled is why it tookk off again, and you yourself have not finished being powerless is why you hopped on it again. and so basically a ruler who is ruling the country you reside in is on his last legs and you remain powerless under this regime.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2020
KBARBIE:
Pls what's the meaning of someone plaiting your hair in the dream? Thank you
the hair is a womans grace so if it is a woman it means spiritual bondage or you are being diminished
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by 2pretty4u(f): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2020
2pretty4u:

Ok, thanks for the response. When you say spiritual death, does it mean walking corpse ot the person's faith in God is dead spiritually?
walking corpse. so many walking corpse think they have faith in God its called religion. they go to church on Sunday, and then monday to saturday they are back to cheating stealing adultery etc. my point being Faith in God means nothing. to build your spirituality back up is with DEED IN GOD. you view your fellow man like God and then treat him or her, even if it is a housegirl, you treat them how you will treat God. for if you treat those whom you see despicably how more so God that you havent seen ? for God is in all things

with so many nigerian women God appears in the form of a poor housegirl to see how he will be treated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Lamasta(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2020
lekki1444:
Alright so you are a passenger in an aeroplane means that you are powerless in another mans empire or under another mans rulership. ( like for example many southerners are powerless under buharis government ). You saw two children messing the whole place up is representative of powerless people destroying their environment and that represents you looking at how powerless you are and how detrimental the powerlessness is making you be to your ennvironment and so this type of destructive powerless behavior can be you doing 419 or stealing or whatever it is powerless people do. However you are tired of this powerlessness and how it is making you behave and when you stopped all the corruption you were doing it made you further impoverished ( you standing up after irritated and going to back of plane ). The stopover of the plane at ore the place with YELLOW BUILDINGS means this empire, or the person running this empire is falling and is on its last legs ( maybe buhari ? lol ) however the empire has not fully crumbled is why it tookk off again, and you yourself have not finished being powerless is why you hopped on it again. and so basically a ruler who is ruling the country you reside in is on his last legs and you remain powerless under this regime.
Ok thanks Sir.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Lamasta:

Ok thanks Sir.
is this how you feel ? does it apply to you, or is the dream just used through you to explain the plight of the powerless ?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by desoul2004(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
lekki1444:
means you are in a low state spiritually and its not yet time for redemption and Resurrection

Can anything be done about it or it will correct itself at the right time?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
desoul2004:

Can anything be done about it or it will correct itself at the right time?
at the right time
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Idiataqueen(f): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
well I do dream that am always traveling to another State in Nigeria,and have never for once reach my destination before I woke up.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Idiataqueen:
well I do dream that am always traveling to another State in Nigeria,and have never for once reach my destination before I woke up.
thought you said i am into demonology ? abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Idiataqueen(f): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
lekki1444:
thought you said i am into demonology ? abeg shift
Ok
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by francisj(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
what is the interpretation of this dream:
sitting in a round table with prominent nigerians including IBB

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife / My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing / Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.