Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,728 members, 7,827,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (26007 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Evaromantik(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2020
B
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ImDStar: 10:21am On May 27, 2020
He be like say na ajepako dey enjoy childhood pass oo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ofiko123(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2020
Rubber band playing..

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by nepapole(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2020
Prinklygurl:
Back in ijebu ode na to dey enter dipo dino stadium or to go swim for gateway hotel now equity hotel. Childhood was a blast
Omo ijebu.... I greet ooo

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by TripA(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2020
mad from hide and seek to police catch thief to monkey post football to bottle cap football to making mud house after rainfall....the list is endless

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by bukxy: 10:22am On May 27, 2020
hide and seek,rolling tyres,playing with canters,moulding clays ...mummy and daddy games making cakes with sands leke leke bami leye,eye adaba bami leye songs lolz... childhood was fun!
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by OsuMustGo: 10:23am On May 27, 2020
ElRapido:
Buhari must go
shocked
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by RenaissanceGuy: 10:24am On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by gambia(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2020
This was one of my favorite.

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by tamdun: 10:26am On May 27, 2020
Mama and papa, only d bad ones fit understand cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by bukxy: 10:26am On May 27, 2020
what about this game... daddy mi ko le be,mummy mi ko le be, emi nikan lo le be, be be lomode be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by pantless(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2020
Torie8:
I played ten ten mummy and daddy play and I was always the child.

That was what I told my wife too, but reverse was d case...lolss
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by uju22(f): 10:26am On May 27, 2020
Yes ohh, Children's day is a special day to always remember. Please say a prayer as today is my Birthday

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Abeyjide: 10:27am On May 27, 2020
nanauju:
If your childhood was filled with memories of this.. Happy children's day to you kiss

You kill it with that soccer game using bottle cover.

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Demmtek(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2020
Chai I don miss my childhood

10 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Tenaj: 10:29am On May 27, 2020
Police and thief,ice and water,luske,stop,fill in the bottle,4 cut....

i enjoyed my childhood o
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Nobody: 10:29am On May 27, 2020
Playing ten ten
cool
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Joefat: 10:30am On May 27, 2020
I missed does days, once u heard of rainfall, immediately, I off my cloths and jumped into and bath, sometimes I even pee in my body, because the rain will watched it away. grin

7 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Divay22(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Cooking outside
I mean using my mum's garri or rice, pepper, salt, Maggi i must add everything. We end up not eating it thou.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by olatex25(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Mama and papa was my favorite grin ... Table soccer, Open kolo "woman hash", mopo dey sweet ooo but u go suffer, who knw hodiho (wateva it mean) but its a football match with single goal-keeper, whoever score will be on a goal-post... Lot more jare
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by akure1stson: 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Narrating movies that I watch on our Video to my colleagues in class. I used to b a good Film narrator then. infact if I narrate movie for u is as good as u have already watch it

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Omoluabi16(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Hide and seek! Humpty Dumpty.The card games. Then AyĆ³ The sing along with barney, sesame street.
Waking up 5am everyday just to watch cartoons. Visiting children's park every holiday.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Liposure: 10:32am On May 27, 2020
Three rounds of mummy n daddy with bisi in the other corner. Hardcore
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Torie8(f): 10:33am On May 27, 2020
pantless:

That was what I told my wife too, but reverse was d case...lolss
lol
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by emusmithyy(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2020
Where is canter (bottle lid) football.

Those days, every country is represented by a canter. I can play that one all day.

What about rubber. Rubber landing on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by SKYloafFISH(f): 10:33am On May 27, 2020
Having a baby is beautiful but taking care of them with no helper is war
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Royalfurnitures: 10:34am On May 27, 2020
We used to go to the stadium for March pass after days of practice at school,also time to eat all manner of snacks and meeting friends from other schools

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Nmezor(f): 10:34am On May 27, 2020
Joefat:
I missed does days, once u heard of rainfall, immediately, I off my cloths and jumped into and bath, sometimes I even pee in my body, because the rain will watched it away. grin
smiley grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Jubilancy(f): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
I remember going to the general field in ughelli to participate in march pass...I disgrace myself that day.... I couldn't follow the steps/ instructions because I was recruited a day to children's day!.... that's how my school took 4th to last.... this was back in the day when march pass was still done @general field!

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by dynicks(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
Demmtek:
Chai I don miss my childhood
miss them badly too....sometimes , I wish it were possible to turn back the hands of time even if it were for just once in a year...

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by BizBayo: 10:37am On May 27, 2020
Torie8:
I played ten ten mummy and daddy play and I was always the child.

Always the child? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.