Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (26435 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Torie8(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2020
BizBayo:

I dig.

I was opportuned to act a father back then. grin
Hmmm smiley
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Howyeh(f): 5:49pm On May 27, 2020
EngrOgunrinola1:
Dipping bread � inside tea is one of the childhood act I can't stop
In short, I don't enjoy my bread and tea without the 'dipping thingy'...
U know, at places like breakfast meetings, seminars, workplace cafeteria & d likes...u just have to roll along....
BUT, anytime anyday in my territory, am a great 'dipper'
#lol#
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by damysamy12(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2020
XwhY:
After round one grin

original panadol exra

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by delkuf(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2020
Demmtek:
May her soul rest perfect peace
thanks man
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ThatFairGuy: 8:42pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Peppermintflav post=90018620][/quote]
Thanks for this cheesy
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ajepako(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Chei see ajepako and vickyrotex back then in the village. 2 village girls

Ashually, you are right..

That was a wonderful childhood in Nigeria when life was awesome..

Then, you were still in kindergarten cell with Baba God in hefun , serving punishment for making noise when angels were praying, right after all of dem don given you heavy konk for head..

You head nack ground since your days in hefun, l swear.

Werey Osogbo tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by VickyRotex(f): 9:06pm On May 27, 2020
ajepako:

Ashually, you are right..

That was a wonderful childhood in Nigeria when life was awesome..

Then, you were still in kindergarten cell with Baba God in hefun , serving punishment for making noise when angels were praying, right after all of dem don given you heavy konk for head..

You head nack ground since your days in hefun, l swear.

Werey Osogbo tongue tongue

Rotfl cheesy cheesy cheesy big sis, you no go kee me cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ajepako(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2020
Prenonjebose:

Yes o. Ajebutta goes to the swimming pool just to swim, while ajekpako goes to the local River or stream not only to swim but also to catch fish and dig out crab. Ajebutta is chaperoned as he strolls around, or he is driven around, while ajekpako strolls around with his catapult trying to kill every birds and lizards he sees

Yeah, as bonafide Ajepako, l enjoyed the following in ldunmota Lagos lsland in the early 80s when growing up:
1..Crowded molue with medicine seller that cured 200 ailments
2.. Crowded Ereko market where sellers shouted ' who wants to share half carton of peak milk or St Luke sugar cubes'
3..Where we bought ewa agonyin on the streets and ate it right there
4..We went to school in bathroom slippers if we were lucky
5..Grown girls had completely gorimapa hair with lapalapa without shame
6...We took our bath outside because the bathroom was full
7..Your mom could beat and correct me if l was bad and my mom could do the same to you..
8...Teachers were gods, respected and feared more than parents..
9...We all attended public or missionary schools whether rich or poor

That's the kind of childhood l had in Lagos Nigeria..
I won't trade that fond memories for anything ..

And with all modesty, l turned out well in life.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ATAKAM: 10:17pm On May 27, 2020
OsuMustGo:
This thread is not for Indomie GENERATION
indomie don old oh.....e still seniour some people here
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by lordaltruist(m): 6:08am On May 28, 2020
Chommybaby:

Guy you really blasted your childhood...... grin grin

Yes oooh dear my childhood was filled with the best of fun.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chuky7(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmmn
Happy Children's day to all children
As for me, there's nothing I love about childhood, nore teenagehood. As far as I can remember, I have always have this my adult mind, childhood was a bondage for me.
There's no sweetness that can be compared to myself at this age with total freedom and privacy. I greet who I wanna greet, I stay in door and close my door once I don't wanna mingle or engage in conversations, having my room to myself, locking myself up when I want, pursuing my interest as I wish.

I remember myself as far as I was 2years old, not like I didn't play at all as a child and wasn't depressed, but I was psychologically present and aware of the world. I remember how much I wanted to be an adult and live exactly this way, whenever I see old females then, I always think of when I will become like them and I felt sad when I would measure my height and not as tall as those older females.

I would prefer to die than to go back to childhood/teenagehood. Adulthood is everything I want

Lol you carry weight O...

my cousin is like you though...maybe a little relaxed...u seem tense at the outside world...
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ModestGal(f): 9:55pm On May 28, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol you carry weight O...

my cousin is like you though...maybe a little relaxed...u seem tense at the outside world...
To or, you carry weight too o if na curse abi prayer. Ire o
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chuky7(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2020
ModestGal:
To or, you carry weight too o if na curse abi prayer. Ire o
it was a joke naw...you just want trouble...
how's your side? hope corona isn't disrupting things?...
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ArcToyin(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
sanemind2:
We bin dey do odieshi for cane that year

Now, secondary school students no dey chop cane again.

Meanwhile

Get Hd movies into your hard drive,or Otg flash drive with movies,check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.