Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (25975 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by delkuf(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
Chommybaby:

I did oo.... They are still the best games I've played in my life except maybe GTA
sorry, what is gta
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by OmoOduduwa01: 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
Slawormir the Damnnnnn Nigarrrrr
Which one you don da year? grin grin grin grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chommybaby(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
delkuf:
sorry, what is gta

Grand theft auto....

You've not heard of it
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Olorichubbie(f): 12:29pm On May 27, 2020
My favorite game then was 'i call on'

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by delkuf(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
Chommybaby:

Grand theft auto....

You've not heard of it
not really, sorry. we were the local one's then
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chommybaby(f): 12:32pm On May 27, 2020
delkuf:
not really, sorry. we were the local one's then

Its a recent game....
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Peppermintflav: 12:34pm On May 27, 2020
Indomie generation wont know this one.
Throwing cards grin grin grin

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Drizzy5001(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2020
Those days wey I dey drive motor made of Juice carton and Eva water bottle cover grin chai .... That are memories
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by thatsleepboy1: 12:39pm On May 27, 2020
I can remember playing after round one original Panadol extra. Ten ten. Mr macaroni riding on the bicycle. Mummy and daddy. Paper button match. Strongest biro match. Bottle cover battle, rubber band game etc.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by dammy222(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
Those were the times. I remember playing mummy and daddy. Then I even cooked with tin cans just to make it a bit real back then. I remember playing Jackie Chan/Bruce Lee fight and suwe as well .
Happy Children's Day to everyone. We might be adults now but we were all once a little kid.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Olabode971(f): 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
When life was till at easy,,, buy now, the rest is HisStory!! grin Bubu must go

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by yesloaded: 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
delkuf:
where did you guys get all this from. am crying right now. crying just seeing those things I use to do. men, it was fun
grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Demmtek(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2020
delkuf:
you make me miss my mother. she normally buy me goody goody. she is late now. rip mom, you are the best mom ever ���
May her soul rest perfect peace
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ThatFairGuy: 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
tamdun:
Mama and papa, only d bad ones fit understand cheesy
With the way I dey look you, you practiced the bedroom act cheesy
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
Dipping bread � inside tea is one of the childhood act I can't stop

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ThatFairGuy: 1:23pm On May 27, 2020
I've not seen our Nigerian made skate, made of FLAT PLANK WITH 3 BORIS AS TIRE. Beautiful old days.
I think there should be age range pegged at maybe 25/30 for these so called memories coz 20yrs old individual also did those listed memories whereas that age downward is regard as INDOMIE GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chochovini: 1:30pm On May 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Hide and seek! Humpty Dumpty.The card games. Then Ayó The sing along with barney, sesame street.
Waking up 5am everyday just to watch cartoons. Visiting children's park every holiday.
. U GOT Me here. SESAME STREET. Humm can‘t forget till death.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 27, 2020
delkuf:
how many of una play contra and mortal Kombat
Play station 1 days, man all the memories.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Emmacolinho(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2020
ElRapido:
Buhari must go
Bro why nah hahahahhhahaha
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by messi042: 1:59pm On May 27, 2020
if you no swim gutter water when it's raining those day's, then there's nothing fun about your own childhood
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Peppermintflav: 2:09pm On May 27, 2020
grin family com, nintendo

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chochovini: 2:12pm On May 27, 2020
Pls which one is mommy and daddy game?
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Peppermintflav: 2:13pm On May 27, 2020
Chochovini:
Pls which one is mommy and daddy game?
It is usually played under the staircase
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chochovini: 2:18pm On May 27, 2020
Peppermintflav:

It is usually played under the staircase
. UNDER The staircase? How is the game played?
And what if there is no staircase around?
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ststyreal(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2020
Chaaiii!!! Those lovely old days... We dey use church offering buy sweets. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Oh Lord have mercy on me and my friend nkechi oooooooooo
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Legendguru: 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
yes
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by kvngmaxy(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2020
best soccer game ever
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Peppermintflav: 3:50pm On May 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I've not seen our Nigerian made skate, made of FLAT PLANK WITH 3 BORIS AS TIRE. Beautiful old days.
I think there should be age range pegged at maybe 25/30 for these so called memories coz 20yrs old individual also did those listed memories whereas that age downward is regard as INDOMIE GENERATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by kunletexs: 3:58pm On May 27, 2020
Remember those say wey if it raining pe re, rain don enter be that, na with pants o, dey shout rain rain go away, com on no anoda day, we the children want to play.

Yet na inside rain, we dey jump, roll and chase each other.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by kunletexs: 4:20pm On May 27, 2020
I didn't play daddy and mummy game, it was at university I first heard a student mentioned it. Wow! Remember bicycle wey front tire go dey shake, na so we go still ride am, no brake o, na so we go dey shout for others to clear, na either wall stop you or you fall the bike. Come see wounds but just know say na night we go do 'action'

Action in my house den na, mummy (though step mother) go put knife for fire, dip am into palm oil now drop an for your fresh wound, chai, na action be that. Come and see holding like say na mad man they wan restrain
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by VickyRotex(f): 5:04pm On May 27, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Chei see ajepako and vickyrotex back then in the village. 2 village girls

Happy Children's day!!! We will keep praying for you, by this time next year, you will be "omo ire bi iyan ati custard" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.