Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72037 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
Paxie55:

He has no ambition or focus? What were you thinking to have stayed in such relationship?

Better move on with your life and look for some one with vision, and lastly, never date a stingy man; whether broke or not.
abi ? Thanks
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
he doesn’t hv a steady source of income but this period he had some money and and spent all the money buying drinks and living like a big boy.
Then you should have advised him to use the money for something meaningful. That's a good way to show that you care. Does this mean that when he gets a job and gets his first salary, the first thing you'll do is ask him for money?

12 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
abi ? Thanks
Yes!! I had an ex, though he wasn't lazy but he was very stingy and he wasn't rich then. So, I had to use my head and calculate the speed of the race I was about to take. I finally left him, since then till now, he's still not financially stable. Lol.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
Paxie55:

You guys should just shut up. I'm sure you guys are less than 20years. What are you saying? Sidnt you see where she said the guy prefer to follow his friends around than find a career? Like you guys didn't see where she has asked him to look for something to do?
Can you guys saying this rubbish stay with a stingy male friend that always come to your house to feed and never contribute shi shi? Stupid comments all over here.
So he should spend for her, and not his friends huh? What difference does that make? Why didn't she advise him to use the money for something meaningful? He doesn't have a job, and he got some money by chance, and the best thing he should do is spoil you because it's your birthday? My dear, you're an epitome of selfishness. You seem like one who would walk away from her man when things go south.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 1:06pm On May 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

So he should spend for her, and not his friends huh? What difference does that make? Why didn't she advise him to use the money for something meaningful? He doesn't have a job, and he got some money by chance, and the best thing he should do is spoil you because it's your birthday? My dear, you're an epitome of selfishness. You seem like one who would walk away from her man when things go south.
My problem isn't his birthday money. Nothing concern me on how a broke boy decides to spend his #1 or 10kobo lol.
My issue with him is his visionless attitude and laziness. Why are you guys not seeing that? Is it only birthday money you guys are seeing? No wonder some people said it's only senile people that full this section.

20 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by StrongandMighty: 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
Paxie55:

You guys should just shut up. I'm sure you guys are less than 20years. What are you saying? Sidnt you see where she said the guy prefer to follow his friends around than find a career? Like you guys didn't see where she has asked him to look for something to do?
Can you guys saying this rubbish stay with a stingy male friend that always come to your house to feed and never contribute shi shi? Stupid comments all over here.

You're an idiot. I'm very sure that when I did my NYSC you were still in primary school..

56 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
Paxie55:

My problem isn't his birthday money. Nothing concern me on how a broke boy decides to spend his #1 or 10kobo lol.
My issue with him is his visionless attitude and laziness. Why are you guys not seeing that? Is it only birthday money you guys are seeing? No wonder some people said it's only senile people that full this section.
Have you even read the other comments I made, or you just cherry-picked the one you initially quoted because you wanted to strike?

5 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 1:10pm On May 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

You're an idiot. I'm very sure that when I did my NYSC you were still in primary school..
What's the essence of this your insult? At your old age, you still lack sense.

29 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 1:14pm On May 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Then you should have advised him to use the money for something meaningful. That's a good way to show that you care. Does this mean that when he gets a job and gets his first salary, the first thing you'll do is ask him for money?
he didnt tell me when he got the money , I just knew he had money , I know him , he didn’t want me to start calculating he’s spending or tell him what to do or not do . And he never denied he didn’t either . But still he didn’t discuss with me .

don’t expect me to start asking questions and start arguments . I don’t do that. Now the money is finished n he’s telling me long story . Doesn’t want to listen to anybody.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by James4bright(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2020
Shormiey:

Lol. Guy, most Nigerians girls are uninspiring. Most girls won't even want to settle with a man making a low income unlike the OP

But the OP seems willing to give the broke guy a chance. Hopefully they can build wealth together if he turns out to be serious minded. But the dude seems like someone who prefers playing around.

Not every girl can deal with your broke ass and still inspire you to get a job, no matter how low it is for a start. They would rather leave the moment they realize you aren't at the top of your game, without hesitation. She seems different.

She doesn't seem like someone who is excessively demanding, so how exactly is she a gold digger?

So your aim is to have a gf you won't spend a dime on? Even white women are demanding sef, it's just a feminine thing.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lamanii22(f): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Shormiey(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
James4bright:

Lol. Guy, most Nigerians girls are uninspiring. Most girls won't even want to settle with a man making a low income unlike the OP

But the OP seems willing to give the broke guy a chance. Hopefully they can build wealth together if he turns out to be serious minded. But the dude seems like someone who prefers playing around.

Not every girl can deal with your broke ass and still inspire you to get a job, no matter how low it is for a start. They would rather leave the moment they realize you aren't at the top of your game, without hesitation. She seems different.

She doesn't seem like someone who is excessively demanding, so how exactly is she a gold digger?

So your aim is to have a gf you won't spend a dime on? Even white women are demanding sef, it's just a feminine thing.
You need to listen to the other side of the story before judging ....the girl might not be giving first hand information and the girl might be the nagging type.....I will need to listen to both party before I make my final verdict

10 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Theundertaker(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
Shormiey:

You need to listen to the other side of the story before judging ....the girl might not be giving first hand information and the girl might be the nagging type.....I will need to listen to both party before I make my final verdict
abeg bros, so because u know deep down the guy Bleep up, u hv started saying she’s lying? Guy this na her story , if he comes up with lies to vindicate himself , so he automatically becomes the truthful one. We are only but spectators from different perspectives.

18 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ledaman: 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
Babe cut off from a parasite relationship ok and move on !

6 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MedicH: 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
hmmm i think the main problem is this guy is not ready to do something meaningful with his life. in this case it doesn't make sense sticking with him. if he finds it rosy now, what about the rainy days? i believe in doing the work of He that sent me while it is in the day because night shall come when no man can work.

if i flip to the other side of the coin where u said you are leaving because he is stingy pls do, leave the guy alone, he doesn't owe u anything.

Someone like me find it excruciatingly difficult and mind-blowingly painful to get a debit alert because of some woman i'm dating. it hasn't stopped the women in my life from liking me as a matter of fact, it's a matter of principle. i do not give, i owe u nothing.

it gets worse when it's a lady that is of no value to me no gain. i won't have the loss either.

leave him alone

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Liliantalks: 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
MedicH:
hmmm i think the main problem is this guy is not ready to do something meaningful with his life. in this case it doesn't make sense sticking with him. if he finds it rosy now, what about the rainy days? i believe in doing the work of He that sent me while it is in the day because night shall come when no man can work.

if i flip to the other side of the coin where u said you are leaving because he is stingy pls do, leave the guy alone, he doesn't owe u anything.

Someone like me find it excruciatingly difficult and mind-blowingly painful to get a debit alert because of some woman i'm dating. it hasn't stopped the women in my life from liking me as a matter of fact, it's a matter of principle. i do not give, i owe u nothing.

it gets worse when it's a lady that is of no value to me no gain. i won't have the loss either.

leave him alone
WTF !!! Jesus. The woman that ends up with this one will surely, most definitely suffer .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by James4bright(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2020
Shormiey:

Very true. I would have called the girl a gold digger only if she left him because he was doing a low paying job, but she's even begging the baba to do anything for a start.

11 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MedicH: 1:42pm On May 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
WTF !!! Jesus. The woman that ends up with this one will surely, most definitely suffer .

Pls don't refer to me as this one

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Godoverevery: 1:43pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
nope , he does not do jack for me , not a single thing . This is the first time since almost a year I am asking him for money. He has chosen not to give , n I hv chosen to break up and focus on myself continue paying my bills without him .
ds an ingrate statement

..he hasn't done a single thing for you
People say D's alot after break up and is very annoying.

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Chummynoni(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2020
i dont know the OP but she sounds like a reasonable lady. being stingy is a bad thing xpecially to people u claim to luv.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Shormiey(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2020
James4bright:

Very true. I would have called the girl a gold digger only if she left him because he was doing a low paying job, but she's even begging the baba to do anything for a start.

The bolded.....I didn't read that part.....if it's true then dude is fvcking lazy.

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by xendra: 1:50pm On May 27, 2020
I hate it when a girl thinks about wasting money for birthday, when you don't even really have the money.

on the other hand, that boy is dead weight, you did right to leave him.
It's the laziness that gets into them when a lady starts being supportive, and they trap you with the "I'll become rich" Rubbish they trap women with. If he does become rich he will still leave you for a girl that offers him nothing, don't allow all their talk get to you, being there for a man doesn't mean he will take you seriouscheesy

once he gets change he will go about claiming his ex left him because he had no money. cheesy cheesy their boys Anthem

14 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Shormiey(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...
Atleast a small gift abi grin?

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 1:53pm On May 27, 2020
xendra:
I hate it when a girl thinks about wasting money for birthday, when you don't even really have the money.
far from it. The birthday was just an avenue to make my request. Not like I wanted to do a party . Every other day I feel like I hv no reason to ask .

6 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by echibuogwu(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2020
There’s nothing wrong with pushing ur boyfriend to greatness, but on the other hand u want money and u are sad he can’t give u that.
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had , I served in a village. while we were serving he doesn’t give me much , I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place ,he had a roommate and I didn’t , before he gives me any money we always had issues , not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to . I don’t even ask for much .

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year , got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up , his just passed , I told him that I would expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday , that if money cms he will send but right now he has no money ,, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me , he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away n he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us .

Am tired , he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on he’s friends and it annoying , i think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it , I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him . He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Rickmann: 2:00pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had , I served in a village. while we were serving he doesn’t give me much , I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place ,he had a roommate and I didn’t , before he gives me any money we always had issues , not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to . I don’t even ask for much .

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year , got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up , his just passed , I told him that I would expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday , that if money cms he will send but right now he has no money ,, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me , he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away n he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us .

Am tired , he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on he’s friends and it annoying , i think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it , I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him . He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

First of, he hasn't told himself the hard truth...it goes beyond been stingy. Secondly, it's clear he s got no plans for you dear. Just take a walk.

7 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Arrogantbro(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
...And a girlfriend has to be a parasite right ? ode. Don't go and make your own money

38 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by SATANworshipsME: 2:05pm On May 27, 2020
u are a pathetic gold digger. get a job

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Arrogantbro(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
And a girlfriend has to be a parasite right ? ode. Don't go and make your own money

21 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Rickmann: 2:05pm On May 27, 2020
Ladylite:

Wow, you have really suffered.
But are you sure you don't have low self esteem?

For you to cope and continue with a burden of a man, with a man who is proud enough not to hustle.

Babe, you should really study more books on relationship so you know that you are not in one, you are in a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time. Walk away, he may blow later or become rich... It does not matter. Go and watch the movie ACRIMONY... Then you will receive sense.

You are in a relationship with Covid19 in human form. Pls have self respect enough to leave and stay single till you meet a man that complements you.

The case of ACRIMONY is quite different from this in that he never stopped working hard, believing in his hustle and at the same time still loved and cherished her even though he had nothing...all she had to do was wait a little longer as the darkest part of the night is just before dawn, but she gave up, falling to family pressure... Just then, the breakthrough happened.

6 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by xendra: 2:05pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
far from it. The birthday was just an avenue to make my request. Not like I wanted to do a party . Every other day I feel like I hv no reason to ask .
That's alright, you did the right thing. He is dead weight anyway, such men never appreciate what a woman does for them, he has already placed you at the back burner, it will never change, whether he ever becomes rich or not.

10 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:11pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

You did the right thing. Men like that always pick ambitious women as they know they have someone to depend on during rainy seasons. Better a man with less who is generous than a man with plenty who can’t add to your life. Men always want to hide behind this gold digger thing. No woman is a gold digger. Biblically the man is meant to be the provider. This doesn’t mean take advantage of him but a man should be able to support you. Even in the small way he can.. run from that relationship run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.