Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72028 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Saintinoo(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had , I served in a village. while we were serving he doesn’t give me much , I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place ,he had a roommate and I didn’t , before he gives me any money we always had issues , not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to . I don’t even ask for much .

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year , got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up , his just passed , I told him that I would expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday , that if money cms he will send but right now he has no money ,, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me , he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away n he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us .

Am tired , he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on he’s friends and it annoying , i think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it , I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him . He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

Hunty you said he doesn't have vision nor aim and you want him to spend his scares resources(money) on your birthday.

I think you met you match, sorry but you both had no vision, did you advice him to look for good job? Try business? Learn a skill?

You are a graduate, what have you done for yourself?

8 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Saintinoo(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2020
Ladylite:

Wow, you have really suffered.
But are you sure you don't have low self esteem?

For you to cope and continue with a burden of a man, with a man who is proud enough not to hustle.

Babe, you should really study more books on relationship so you know that you are not in one, you are in a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time. Walk away, he may blow later or become rich... It does not matter. Go and watch the movie ACRIMONY... Then you will receive sense.

You are in a relationship with Covid19 in human form. Pls have self respect enough to leave and stay single till you meet a man that complements you.
A man that compliments her?
For God sake she is begging for money for a birthday party, i think they compliment each other.

6 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ladsonmayor(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
hey lady, i sense your boyfriend is a sanguine, sanguines aint that bothered about tomorrow, they live in the present believing tomorrow will sort out itself, just give him time, thanks for being self sufficient, you can read more on types of temperament, that will give you ideas on how to relate well with him.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lamanii22(f): 2:37pm On May 27, 2020
Shormiey:

Atleast a small gift abi grin?

Atleast.... Small gift... Little things matters to me...

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Arrogantbro(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2020
Lamanii22:

The OP is doing well for herself so you're the fool here.... Oponu!
Your entire households are obviously living in abject penury. Having a parasitic mindset shows how miserable you are living your life. That's if you even have a life. ode oshi

11 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 2:45pm On May 27, 2020
Saintinoo:

Hunty you said he doesn't have vision nor aim and you want him to spend his scares resources(money) on your birthday.

I think you met you match, sorry but you both had no vision, did you advice him to look for good job? Try business? Learn a skill?

You are a graduate, what have you done for yourself?
u didn’t read my post

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lamanii22(f): 2:46pm On May 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Your entire households are obviously living in abject penury. Having a parasitic mindset shows how miserable you are living your life. That's if you even have a life. ode oshi

You're talking to yourself and your generations not me...

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Arrogantbro(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're talking to yourself and your generations not me...
quote me again and ogun will faya your miserable life. Mumu, dirty thing

6 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lamanii22(f): 2:56pm On May 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:

You are talking to yourself and your generations.... Not me... You came to my mention you should run ASAP...

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Positivechick post=90011923] ungrateful that what ? [/quo

I want us to discuss some things. Hoping to hear from you
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:

Ha Guy! You arrogant oo

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by myles16(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
Shormiey:

Werey want use style enter the girl head, see strategy

Nairaland guys i trowey yansh give una....

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Ladylite: 3:19pm On May 27, 2020
Rickmann:

The case of ACRIMONY is quite different from this in that he never stopped working hard, believing in his hustle and at the same time still loved and cherished her even though he had nothing...all she had to do was wait a little longer as the darkest part of the night is just before dawn, but she gave up, falling to family pressure... Just then, the breakthrough happened.

That is why I asked her to watch it.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Shimzyy(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had , I served in a village. while we were serving he doesn’t give me much , I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place ,he had a roommate and I didn’t , before he gives me any money we always had issues , not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to . I don’t even ask for much .

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year , got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up , his just passed , I told him that I would expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday , that if money cms he will send but right now he has no money ,, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me , he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away n he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us .

Am tired , he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on he’s friends and it annoying , i think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it , I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him . He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

From your write up I got to know you're a good person with unique and rare features, I also appreciate the fact that you value the relationship more unlike some girls who're only interested in the ceremonial aspect of it, i.e birthday and wedding.

If you truly love him then I'll advice you to please sit him down so you both can have a deep conversation about
1. Sustaining the relationship
2. The need for him to search for a job or
learn a skill
3. Having a vision so as to accomplish his
goals

If he continues being jobless and prefer moving with friends to and fro, believe me he'll continue being stringy{not that he's stingy} but he can only give what he have.
It will be impossible for a professor in Mathematics to supervise an MSc student in microbiology so just know you have a big role to play before you give up
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by showafrica(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

In 2020.. Babe is still looking for boy who would take care of her. My dear r/ship is not by force, take care of urself first, it will make you more attractive to better guys but if you must love an idiot, then love unconditionally and stop complaining.

8 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by farady(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2020
OP I share your concerns and all that. See eh, just make yourself look good, feel good and be happy. You're responsible for your happiness. In as much as he doesn't owe you anything (entitlement), always note that relationship can be liken the a ship going to a definite destination. If in your estimation you feel this your ship is not taking you anywhere, simply japa. Continue to be a nice and happy person and you will attract same type of personality. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

RUN

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by officialJP(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2020
His a real guy for not spending on u anyhow, what is birthday? That u are killing yourself ontop

The only error i see in him is not taking is career serious, but who knows maybe his a lowkey guy.

Ladies nag alot

As for me baby mama things

14 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kaey10(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

What exactly is the problem? Is it that he doesn't take care of you or that he's not serious about getting a job?
As in eeh

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by FGonline: 6:18pm On May 27, 2020
Stevyne:
Because he no give you Money for birthday He's stingy,
No goals, No focus.

The moment will start taking responsibility for our lives, and hold on to the fact that no one owes you anything.
hahaha
Canu imagine?

Na money him no get,no be goals or focus

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by FGonline: 6:21pm On May 27, 2020
Theundertaker:
A man who truly loves you would know the right thing to do
like?

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by FGonline: 6:26pm On May 27, 2020
usmanbaba:
You seems to be the stingy one here, knowing fully well he is not working and still asking him for money is wickedness.
witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:
Instead of Help him build himself ur here derailing a guy u said to be faithful on.. Bcoz he didn't send u money on ur birthday and u said to be working yet u didn't send him on his own birthday.... U must be an Ungratfull Human being

For God so loved the world that He gave.....

Please have sense.

5 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by FGonline: 6:31pm On May 27, 2020
Paxie55:

Yes!! I had an ex, though he wasn't lazy but he was very stingy and he wasn't rich then. So, I had to use my head and calculate the speed of the race I was about to take. I finally left him, since then till now, he's still not financially stable. Lol.
bcoz him no dey live fake life.

is either u lied abt him bn stingy or not financially stable or.......?

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Ishilove: 6:38pm On May 27, 2020
You are tried...

Issokay
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 6:40pm On May 27, 2020
FGonline:
bcoz him no dey live fake life.

is either u lied abt him bn stingy or not financially stable or.......?
Or what? Did I tell my story to impress you?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2020
Ishilove:
You are tried...

Issokay
You are always on the lookout for grammatical error
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Ishilove: 6:44pm On May 27, 2020
HORLADSTAR:

You are always on the lookout for grammatical error
Everywhere I turn there is bad grammar. It is getting to me
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by FGonline: 6:47pm On May 27, 2020
Paxie55:

Or what? Did I tell my story to impress you?
and u pain dat I exposed ur fake life on social media?

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 27, 2020
Even though I only read the title, I can confidently say, "Being stingy to a woman during courtship is wisdom, but in marriage, it's not."

11 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 6:55pm On May 27, 2020
FGonline:
and u pain dat I exposed ur fake life on social media?
Lol. Like I never dated a stingy man? Well, I would wish that to myself in my next world. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.