Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] (5602 Views)

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Coborona: 12:34pm On May 28, 2020
Imustsurvive:

lol, that useless boy don try step ony toe again, same thing coborona and rose be did that time, I go finish am, he doesn't have sense.

I go dey my dey... You will be mentioning me up and down

Dude.. Move on... That era has passed

Just so you know I have the details of your wife you recently dropped... The one with Ecobank cool

So be humble.... I'm everywhere grin grin
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
Coborona:

I go dey my dey... You will be mentioning me up and down

Dude.. Move on... That era has passed

Just so you know I have the details of your wife you recently dropped... The one with Ecobank cool

So be humble.... I'm everywhere grin grin

the decision is yours , you accused me wrongly , it was posted for reward for service rendered to ilegenedd here, you can not useless people online and think you can go free, bring it on grin grin grin

I stubborn pass you , you can post it here, nothing will happen afterall many people have their details online, you will certainly enter my hand one day grin grin grin
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Coborona: 1:21pm On May 28, 2020
Imustsurvive:

the decision is yours , you accused me wrongly , it was posted for reward for service rendered to ilegenedd here, you can not useless people online and think you can go free, bring it on grin grin grin

I stubborn pass you , you can post it here, nothing will happen afterall many people have their details online, you will certainly enter my hand one day grin grin grin

I haven't done anything you haven't done to me already
So get a move on it
Let the past be in the past
Stop playing the victim..
You have accused me of being several monikers here
I just hiss and ignore

Go and use your stubbornness buy goat for market naw

As for your details... I assumed uou are this careful man with pride and manly ego which i admired... You turning my offer to help down severally
Only for me to see you eventually drop it for less after holding out on me for so long undecided undecided

I no fit enter your hands oo
I already dey God's hand
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 28, 2020
Coborona:

I haven't done anything you haven't done to me already
So get a move on it
Let the past be in the past
Stop playing the victim..
You have accused me of being several monikers here
I just hiss and ignore

Go and use your stubbornness buy goat for market naw

As for your details... I assumed uou are this careful man with pride and manly ego which i admired... You turning my offer to help down severally
Only for me to see you eventually drop it for less after holding out on me for so long undecided undecided

I no fit enter your hands oo
I already dey God's hand

I didnt turn you down , I had this believe you are one of the audio givers and I was very careful with you in particular because you were all out for me, and doing everything to let me down considering what you have done to me, well ..... I'm glad you eventually agreed you wronged me , and that I was not the same person as quite,ly , Bros e no easy at all, I even begged you to teach me a skill or engage me , note that I dropped it for a service rendered and not really like a begging thread like that , and on that particular week I had no 1naira for family upkeep when I got his offer , I also ensured you weren't online when I posted it but it's all good . che you go bless us small ! Abeg 2k cheesy , seriously ground dey very very dry.

my apology.
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Coborona: 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
Imustsurvive:

I didnt turn you down , I had this believe you are one of the audio givers and I was very careful with you in particular because you were all out for me, and doing everything to let me down considering what you have done to me, well ..... I'm glad you eventually agreed you wronged me , and that I was not the same person as quite,ly , Bros e no easy at all, I even begged you to teach me a skill or engage me , note that I dropped it for a service rendered and not really like a begging thread like that , and on that particular week I had no 1naira for family upkeep when I got his offer , I also ensured you weren't online when I posted it but it's all good . che you go bless us small ! Abeg 2k cheesy , seriously ground dey very very dry.

my apology.

I didn't agree to anything oo, grin grin

And yes, I'm an audio giver grin grin

You said it all then, despite some few peeps testifying here

Anyways, all is in the past

We good brah
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
Coborona:

I didn't agree to anything oo, grin grin

And yes, I'm an audio giver grin grin

You said it all then, despite some few peeps testifying here

Anyways, all is in the past

We good brah

ConVam! grin grin
you earn my respect Baba,

Baba nah you sure pass, bless your boy oo.
place me in God's hand also. cheesy
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:37am On May 29, 2020
iClef:
The laziness continues. Sleeping/lying on bed till 12 PM again.

No job, no suffering — anyone can do it.

Modified: Picture deleted.

You can see here what roseb.1 has to say on this thread about this unfortunate guy called Quietl aka imsuturvive

Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Nobody: 7:55am On May 29, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:

You can see here what roseb.1 has to say on this thread about this unfortunate guy called Quietl aka imsuturvive

I no get your time, I dey go find my daily bread, dey here dey find free money
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2020
Prof, abeg hunger wan kill person oo, will appreciate 1k abeg
cc: ilegendd
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by DADDY2or3FISHES: 4:30pm On May 30, 2020
Imustsurvive:
Prof, abeg hunger wan kill person oo, will appreciate 1k abeg

cc: ilegendd

I will expose you for the evil person you are. You are a terrible fellow
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:

I will expose you for the evil person you are. You are a terrible fellow

my offense?
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by DADDY2or3FISHES: 4:32pm On May 30, 2020
Imustsurvive:

my offense?
you keep attacking me and posting my chat all over Nairaland.
You keep causing my parent and you are forming innocent.

You cannot fool God
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 30, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
you keep attacking me and posting my chat all over Nairaland. You keep causing my parent and you are forming innocent.

You cannot fool God
leave me alone Bros
Re: Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] by ff0000(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
It sucks when there is food, free light, water, and free money, but you're just too lazy to get up from bed even at 12 PM to go eat your morning food.

When I develop ulcer now, I go dey blame village people.

#NRAA.

Modified: picture deleted.
[/s]angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life As A Single Lady / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / My Ex-boyfriend, New Girlfriend Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.