Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (128053 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
What is this one saying.

You're a compound fool!

Now spell "Rozz" backwards, you beggar! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Maximus69:

You're a compound fool!

Hmmmmmmmm! smiley smiley smiley

96sumixaM ~ Maximus69

Later come and tell me you're not contacting her! grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Maximus69:

You're a compound fool!

Why would I do that... vagina lord.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmm! smiley smiley smiley

96sumixaM ~ Maximus69

Later come and tell me you're not contacting her! grin grin grin
Spell jesus backwards and you get shít, so?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Maximus69:
Beggar! cheesy
Vagina! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why would I do that... vagina lord.

OK i've heard you! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Maximus69:

In fact he knows nothing even a single sign to alert him of a new development. undecided undecided undecided
No wonder he's begging for food!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Then obviously your military records didn't exist, instead you flee'd to the Mountains..
Who do we call Ghost busters..
Kind of sucks-when no-one can rely on you-especially concerning the military,,
Maximus69:

Jesus commanded us not to defend our country when nations are struggling for dominance {Matthew 24:15-16} he also asked us not to take up weapons against constituted authorities {Matthew 26:52} So look at Jehovah's Witnesses Organization again before your accusations! Revelations 12:10 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Maximus69:

The caustic abusive speech is not to be heard from Christians because people in our neighbourhood know our faces and most of them call us Pastor even after objecting several times.
But on faceless social media, there is no such rules, whoever insult me for chatting friendly with others i'll rubbish such a person double fold.
Nobody is seeing your face here, is that not the reason that stupid, worthless, hopeless, useless, sadistic, jobless beggar claiming GRIMMJOE has been typing abusive speeches even after begging me for money?
If not for Tatime who reminded me, how could i have known that it's the same person who begged for financial assistance that's been insulting me simply because i believe in God? smiley

Guard Against Abusive Speech and Obscene Jesting

IN RECENT years profanity and obscene jesting have become, if not popular, at least the accepted thing in the world. The common expression is that “everyone does it,” thereby implying that there is nothing wrong with vile speech so long as the majority indulge in it. It is well to be on guard against such false reasoning, lest one be ensnared into imitating the riffraff of the world in their use of filthy words, obscene jesting and dirty-joke-telling.—Eph. 4:19; 5:3, 5; Col. 3:5.

Christians, especially, should feel this obligation, because they are called to be lights in a dark world. They are commissioned to hold forth words of life and hope. They are commanded to ‘let their light shine before men, that others may see their fine works and give glory to their Father who is in the heavens.’ (Matt. 5:14, 16) Their speech should, therefore, be of the very highest caliber at all times.

Jesus gave another reason for speech control when he said: “I tell you that every unprofitable saying that men speak, they will render an account concerning it on Judgment Day; for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned.” (Matt. 12:36, 37) Therefore, to stand in a favorable position before God, one must guard against using abusive speech, dirty-joke-telling and obscene jesting.

Jesus’ apostle Paul also stressed this point. After counseling Christians against imitating the unprofitable, immoral ways of the world, Paul, showed the need for discarding the old personality for a new personality, one created according to God’s will. After saying this, he says: “Let a rotten saying not proceed out of your mouth, but whatever saying is good for building up as the need may be . . . Let all malicious bitterness and anger and wrath and screaming and abusive speech be taken away from you . . . Let fornication and uncleanness of every kind or greediness not even be mentioned among you, just as it befits holy people; neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor obscene jesting, things which are not becoming, but rather the giving of thanks. For you know this, recognizing it for yourselves, that no fornicator or unclean person or greedy person—which means being an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of the Christ and of God. . . . Therefore do not become partakers with them; for you were once darkness, but you are now light in connection with the Lord. Go on walking as children of light.” (Eph. 4:2–5:cool This is timely advice for this day and age.

This may not always be easy to do, especially so if you have to work with people who are habitually inclined to use filthy speech. But a Christian is encouraged to put up a strong fight for the faith. He must buttress his mind against speech contamination by not excusing profanity, as some do, or even allowing filthy expressions to enter his mind. For example, recently an automobile mechanic reached under the hood of a stalled vehicle to make an adjustment. The wrench slipped. His hand banged against the hot steel block. For the next few moments the air was charged with a flow of rage and profanity, as the repairman raced about spewing out verbal filth. A few onlookers were amused, while others excused the man for his behavior because of what had taken place. But a Christian must not find excuses for language that defames God’s name and debauches creatures, no matter what the reason. There is no excuse for profanity.

Perhaps it would not be half so alarming if all profanity were confined to garages and indulged in only by those who banged their thumbs and hands. But alas! such is not the case. Almost everywhere one hears foul language. In factories and offices, in sports arenas, theaters and college dormitories filthy speech gushes forth day after day. Persons in all classes, from managers, lawyers and congressmen to soldiers, sailors, women, children, church members and preachers, have been guilty of using profanity. It has become just another aspect of the general pattern of this modern age, its profane thinking and profane living. Christians, however, must be no part of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Maximus69:

You're a compound fool!

Why are you outing her if she is the one really..they would make her deactivate this too...the watchers are still watching am sure...but it is actually futile she can keep creating profiles and be masking her comments...first hint..she should become a male..lolol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Peacefullove:

A materialized body need no blood to consume food. It was borrowed, didn't the angels that Visited Abraham ate ?? This us why even Mary Magdalene didnt recognize him . his face and body wasn't the one they always know.

of course you a false jw don't believe God's word but prefer your own made up story

Luk 24:39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.

Jesus was ressurected in His flesh body, He wasn't at first recognised
because His head and body was so badly beaten by the roman soldiers
He showed them the holes in His hands and feet to assure them.

Jesus had lost so much blood, and it was three days since his body had nourishment
and so He asked for food. Luk 24:41

Jesus isn't a deceiver, it is His body that was resurrected, just as He said

also:

Joh 2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Jesus said He would raise His destroyed temple-His destroyed flesh body
and that is what He done, He didn't raise some other body, but His own destroyed body
with holes in His hands His feet and His side

as Jesus dead body lay in the tomb, on the third day Jesus Spirit-the Word of God
raised His destroyed flesh body

Luk 24:41  And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat
Luk 24:42  And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. 

God raised Jesus destroyed body, it was God the Word-Jesus Himself in the Spirit, that raised His destroyed body, just as he said He would

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
brocab:
So Maximus will be treated unequally-because of his background-his a Muslim murdering Christians-then he turned himself over to the Watchtower! Is there a difference
It is a well known fact to those who are familiar with Jehovah’s Witnesses that they forbid military service. They even forbid non-combat military service which has been a suitable alternative to conscientious objectors for many decades in this country.
While they can’t actually disfellowship someone for joining the military the Watchtower can and does disassociate them and treats them as if they were disfellowshipped.
Apparently the illegality of discriminating against someone who chooses to serve their country in military service directly affects what the Watchtower will and won’t do to their members.
So Maximus couldn't possibly be accepted-but unequal to any member of the Watchtower-a lost sheep ready for the slaughter...
Poor bugger...

Nobody is treated unequally amongst witnesses, if you are a witness and join the military, you can be disfellowshipped, we dont dissociate from people who are not disfellowshipped. And there is no illegality in it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Bros please i think it's OK, can you just let him be? embarassed

Maximus69:

Don't worry i'm sure Tatime has gone to work but he'll soon be back to continue lashing you as you deserve, beggar! cheesy

false jw's = two faced hypercrites

wolf's in sheeps clothing

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Call me Maximus the shaver of Trivina's virgina!

She's my QUEEN so we (Trivina and i) both go intimate as in really INTIMATE, unlike you with no life, beggar! cheesy

marriage between christians is sacred

only an unstable non christian person would talk about
his private married life like that on social media

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Zzor:
A lady created a topic out of curiosity and some of you started hating her for no reason,she does not respond to your insults because she believed most of you are her elders and some of you here started claiming she's in love with you when she made it clear who she would have loved if not for the fact that he's a married man,smh for some arrogant persons here.

@bold, laugh
and as for me, i don't like you fatty because i don't like liars
simple

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Spell jesus backwards and you get shít, so?

no need to blaspheme Jesus, those fools you are talking with are not off Him
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:39am On Jul 21, 2020
TATIME:

In fact he knows nothing even a single sign to alert him of a new development. undecided undecided undecided

beg: ask someone earnestly or humbly for something.

the poor beg-ask for food, what is wrong with that

i haven't seen anyone post the quote in question
perhaps it's just more false jw lies

Luk 24:41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
Luk 24:42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Drsnives(m): 12:41am On Jul 21, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 12:56am On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:

of course you a false jw don't believe God's word but prefer your own made up story

Luk 24:39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.

Jesus had lost so much blood, and it was three days since his body had nourishment

also:

Joh 2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

and that is what He done, He didn't raise some other body, but His own destroyed body

as Jesus dead body lay in the tomb, on the third day Jesus Spirit-the Word of God
raised His destroyed flesh body, just like He said He would

Luk 24:41  And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat

^^ God raised Jesus destroyed body, it was God the Word-Jesus Himself in the Spirit

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Apostle peter clearly stated
“Christ also died for our sins once and for all. He, the just, suffered for the unjust, to bring us to God. In the body he was put to death; in the spirit he was brought to life. And in the spirit he went and made his proclamation to the imprisoned spirits.” (1 Peter 3:18, 19, NEB; RS)
When Jesus was resurrected, he was resurrected as a spirit. His human flesh and blood has been used as a sacrifice to redeem mankind, Jesus said that he was giving his “flesh in behalf of the life of the world, you dont claim back what has been given or used as a sacrifice to God, how then is it a sacrifice if you can have it back.
Jesus first appearance was to Mary, and he didnt appear as a battered, bruised-head, hole-in-hand person, half naked person. Jesus was fully clothed and didnt have any physical pointers for mary to recognize him with, she thought he was the gardener, not as someone half-beaten to death. Then later he appeared to disciples journeying to emmaus, They traveled together for 7 kilometers, probably for some hours, having serious discussions from the scriptures, am sure if he was with his previous body, his face, his gait, his voice and with all the holes they would have recognized him, it was until they were dining together and he broke the loaf and shared it that they recognized that this person is Jesus, then he dissapeared. The person portrayed here does not look like someone bloodied, battered and hungry and certainly not half-naked.

Then as they were relating these events to the disciples Jesus appeared right in their midst with the doors locked and showed holes in his hand so that he may believe and for them not to think it is an illusion, Jesus asked if they have any food and he ate a piece of fish. Jesus definitely had ample time to eat if he was really hungry, there is nothing indicating that he needed them to feed him. If he could clothe himself he certainly can feed himself but he doesn't need such nourishment because he was raised up a spirit. All these actions were just to put the mind of his troubled friends at rest and not alarm them further or frighten them with supernatural displays. Jesus appearing and disappearing at will, moving through doors and all, clearly shows he is a spirit using a materialized body just like the angels that appeared to zechariah, manoah, gideon etc

Acts 13:32-37
So we are declaring to you the good news about the promise made to the forefathers. 33 God has completely fulfilled it to us, their children, by resurrecting Jesus;+ just as it is written in the second psalm: ‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’+ 34 And the fact that He resurrected him from the dead never again to return to corruption, He has stated in this way: ‘I will give you the expressions of loyal love promised to David, which are faithful.’*+ 35 So it also says in another psalm: ‘You will not allow your loyal one to see corruption.’+ 36 David, on the one hand, rendered service to God in his own generation, fell asleep in death, was laid with his forefathers, and did see corruption.+ 37 On the other hand, the one whom God raised up did not see corruption
Jesus never had a fleshly corruptible body again after resurrection.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 1:13am On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:

also:

raised His destroyed flesh body

God raised Jesus destroyed body, it was God the Word-Jesus Himself in the Spirit, that raised His destroyed body, just as he said He would

You are a liar . at ressurection, people are not raised with Defects .

1 Corinthians 15:45

" It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. "

So according to pastor johnw74 of Lying evangelical ministries, Jesus was raise in dishonor of badly bruised head ??

Jesus body that was seen by his disciples is not the same one he died In. Thats why most of them didnt recognize him .what they say is a borrowed body like angels do in the past. Wake up from slumber.

He was raised a Spirit body not human body .
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:46am On Jul 21, 2020
rabzy:

Apostle peter clearly stated
“Christ also died for our sins once and for all. He, the just, suffered for the unjust, to bring us to God. In the body he was put to death; in the spirit he was brought to life. And in the spirit he went and made his proclamation to the imprisoned spirits.” (1 Peter 3:18, 19, NEB; RS)

Jesus was bought to life in the Spirit-knowing all that He knew before He became man etc.
and He was alive in the Spirit in His resurrected body, just as He said. Luk 24:39 Joh 2:19

Jesus was able to appear to the apostles in his resurrected body
and He was able to go in Spirit and talk to the imprisoned spirits
nothing difficult for God. john 1:1 plus many

rabzy:
When Jesus was resurrected, he was resurrected as a spirit.

He was not resurrected a Spirit as he made very clear:

rabzy:
His human flesh and blood has been used as a sacrifice to redeem mankind, Jesus said that he was giving his “flesh in behalf of the life of the world, you dont claim back what has been given or used as a sacrifice to God, how then is it a sacrifice if you can have it back.

Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 
Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus was talking about raising up His body, His Spirit (the Word of God) did not die
not even our spirits die, but go back to God (the Father)

rabzy:
Jesus first appearance was to Mary, and he didnt appear as a battered, hole-in-hand person, half naked person. Jesus was fully clothed and didnt have any physical pointers for mary to recognize him with, she thought he was the gardener Then later he appeared to disciples journeying to emmaus, They traveled together for 7 kilometers, probably for some hours, having serious discussions from the scriptures, am sure if he was with his previous body, his face, his gait, his voice and with all the holes they would have recognized him, it was until they were dining together and he broke the loaf and shared it that they recognized that this person is Jesus, then he dissapeared. The person portrayed here does not look like someone bloodied, battered and hungry and certainly not half-naked.
i'm sure the angels would have helped clean Jesus up and give Him clothing
there is no need for you to try and convince it wasn't Jesus resurrected body
when Jesus Himself made it very clear that He would raise His destroyed body
and Him also saying He is not a spirit, as you lie and say He is

rabzy:
Then as they were relating these events to the disciples Jesus appeared right in their midst with the doors locked and showed holes in his hand so that he may believe and for them not to think it is an illusion, Jesus asked if they have any food and he ate a piece of fish. Jesus definitely had ample time to eat if he was really hungry, there is nothing indicating that he needed them to feed him. If he could clothe himself he certainly can feed himself but he doesn't need such nourishment because he was raised up a spirit. All these actions were just to put the mind of his troubled friends at rest and not alarm them further or frighten them with supernatural displays. Jesus appearing and disappearing at will, moving through doors and all, clearly shows he is a spirit using a materialized body just like the angels that appeared to zechariah, manoah, gideon etc

what a lot of made up out of the head nonsense, Jesus wanted food because He had been severely beaten with loss of blood and no food for day's, and Jesus could appear in a locked room, not to hard i think for the resurrected Jesus-the Word of God to do

rabzy:
Acts 13:32-37
So we are declaring to you the good news about the promise made to the forefathers. 33 God has completely fulfilled it to us, their children, by resurrecting Jesus;+ just as it is written in the second psalm: ‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’+ 34 And the fact that He resurrected him from the dead never again to return to corruption, He has stated in this way: ‘I will give you the expressions of loyal love promised to David, which are faithful.’*+ 35 So it also says in another psalm: ‘You will not allow your loyal one to see corruption.’+ 36 David, on the one hand, rendered service to God in his own generation, fell asleep in death, was laid with his forefathers, and did see corruption.+ 37 On the other hand, the one whom God raised up did not see corruption
Jesus never had a fleshly corruptible body again after resurrection.

God resurrected Jesus, and the Word is God. john 1:1 plus many more
Jesus-the Word resurrected His body just like he said He would

Act_2:27  Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act_2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

these verses are just two more showing that Jesus flesh body was resurrected
God never left Jesus body in the tomb to see corruption, He raised it from the dead

you either twist bible verses or you don't understand them
the fact that you don't believe God's word-Jesus words
tells me you twist them

scriptures don't contradict scriptures, go and learn the true meaning of them
because i don't spend much time throwing pearls to the pigs and dogs:

Mat_7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

you either believe Jesus or you don't, and you don't
what He said is very clear:

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 
Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus was talking about raising up His body, His Spirit (the Word of God) did not die
not even our spirits die, but go back to God (the Father)

david concerning Jesus:

Act_2:27  Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act_2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

these verses are just two more showing that Jesus flesh body was resurrected
God never left Jesus soul-body in hell-the tomb to see corruption, He raised it from the dead

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 3:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

You are a liar . at ressurection, people are not raised with Defects .

1 Corinthians 15:45

" It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. "

So according to pastor johnw74 of Lying evangelical ministries, Jesus was raise in dishonor of badly bruised head ??

Jesus body that was seen by his disciples is not the same one he died In. Thats why most of them didnt recognize him .what they say is a borrowed body like angels do in the past. Wake up from slumber.

He was raised a Spirit body not human body .

@bold oh heap big liar and typical false jw know nothing,

lying pharisee and false accuser like your daddy, false jw peacefullove

@underline, oh duh know nothing, at the resurrection people's bodys are changed
from the remains of their corrupted flesh to immortal bodys: 1 cor 15:53

Jesus own flesh never corrupted and was raised as many scriptures show:
luke 24:39
john 2:19
and john 10:17-18 Jesus body was raised, oh most duh lying one.
acts 2:27 and 31

false jw peacefullove < funny your user name, you are tormented like other liars are

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 4:50am On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:
@bold, laugh
simple

StubbornGENIUS:
Rozz I know it's you. Was wondering why you deactivated though.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

A materialized body need no blood to consume food. It was borrowed, didn't the angels that Visited Abraham ate ?? This us why even Mary Magdalene didnt recognize him . his face and body wasn't the one they always know.

God - Father and the Word come Jesus Christ, made all things:
gen 1:1 gen 1:26 john 1:3 heb 1:2

God - Father and the Word, raised Jesus dead body:

Act 13:30  But God raised him from the dead: 
Act 13:31  And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people. 
Act 13:32  And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, 
Act 13:33  God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again

God raised up Jesus again, God didn't raise another and put Jesus spirit in Him, laughing

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

lying pharisee false jw peacefullove, you say Jesus was raised in a borrowed body,
a borrowed body was raised instead of his own, laughing

and not only a borrowed body, but a borrowed body that had holes in the hands, and in the feet, and in the side smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 5:03am On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=91931848]

johnw47:
@bold, laugh
simple

StubbornGENIUS:
Rozz I know it's you. Was wondering why you deactivated though.

i think it's funny how she deleted her "rozz" account
and then opened a new one "zzor"

laugh, she's not the brightest spark in the welding shop

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

I thought the smell has damaged your brain.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2020
TATIME:

Quote me na, are you scared.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2020
rabzy:

Why are you outing her if she is the one really..they would make her deactivate this too...the watchers are still watching am sure...but it is actually futile she can keep creating profiles and be masking her comments...first hint..she should become a male..lolol
The guy is an idíot, everyone saw it but he couldn't control his erection.

Dirty vagina shaver.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2020
rabzy:

Nobody is treated unequally amongst witnesses, if you are a witness and join the military, you can be disfellowshipped, we dont dissociate from people who are not disfellowshipped. And there is no illegality in it.
It's funny you think your self as one of them, even though they public disgraced and rejected you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:

false jw's = two faced hypercrites

wolf's in sheeps clothing
Like I said, Maximus can easily be dragged to whatever direction one want, a so called old man with no sense.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:

no need to blaspheme Jesus, those fools you are talking with are not off Him

You want to fight.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:
Use the same alphabet in a new account, uploaded the same picture, smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.