Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125275 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

The point here is Satan against a body of anointed few (Born Again) [Revelations 12:17] not against one out of the body, that's where you're mistaking!

The nation of Israel never had a body of anointed worshipers that's why Joel could say God is about to do wonders in the endtime, he will pour out his spirit on his people and (those upon whom the spirit is poured) will do certain things that only single ones amongst the Israelites have been doing in the past. Joel 2:27-29

Did you notice what God said in verse 27?
Jehovah said "my people will never again be put to shame" meaning Satan has been succeeding in his attempt to lure the whole nation away from God even while God's spirit is upon one person amongst them (Prophet) but after what Joel prophesied, God made that promise, and Apostle Peter confirmed that what Joel foresaw took place at Pentecost.
As an organized group Satan can never have any influence on God's people as a whole again, that's why Jesus told Peter "Satan will conquer you due to imperfection, but i have interceded on your behalf, whenever you get over it, strengthen others" Luke 22:31-32
Satan kept targeting Peter since Jesus often use him as his mouthpiece [Act 2:14, 3:12, 4:19] but because there were many anointed ones, Satan failed to mislead the entire group even though he (Satan) got Peter several times! Matt 16:22-23, 26:69-75; Galatians 2:11-14
So i'm not doubting Satan's power to influence one member of the Christian congregation, but after Pentecost Satan has no influence on God's people as a whole, the way he did back before the birth of Born Again Christians!

Ìyá ajérìí!
Our sisters have a lot to say o! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

The point here is Satan against a body of anointed few (Born Again) [Revelations 12:17] not against one out of the body, that's where you're mistaking!

The nation of Israel never had a body of anointed worshipers that's why Joel could say God is about to do wonders in the endtime, he will pour out his spirit on his people and (those upon whom the spirit is poured) will do certain things that only single ones amongst the Israelites have been doing in the past. Joel 2:27-29

Did you notice what God said in verse 27?
Jehovah said "my people will never again be put to shame" meaning Satan has been succeeding in his attempt to lure the whole nation away from God even while God's spirit is upon one person amongst them (Prophet) but after what Joel prophesied, God made that promise, and Apostle Peter confirmed that what Joel foresaw took place at Pentecost.
As an organized group Satan can never have any influence on God's people as a whole again, that's why Jesus told Peter "Satan will conquer you due to imperfection, but i have interceded on your behalf, whenever you get over it, strengthen others" Luke 22:31-32
Satan kept targeting Peter since Jesus often use him as his mouthpiece [Act 2:14, 3:12, 4:19] but because there were many anointed ones, Satan failed to mislead the entire group even though he (Satan) got Peter several times! Matt 16:22-23, 26:69-75; Galatians 2:11-14
So i'm not doubting Satan's power to influence one member of the Christian congregation, but after Pentecost Satan has no influence on God's people as a whole, the way he did back before the birth of Born Again Christians!

Madam leave mistake alone and look at Revelations 12:17 did you see BODY in that scripture? grin grin grin

The nation of Israel never had a body of anointed worshipers that's why Joel could say God is about to do wonders in the endtime,

Another LAUGHABLE matter, those leading them were non anointed worshipers. grin grin grin grin

So i'm not doubting Satan's power to influence one member of the Christian congregation,

If you like doubt, if you like don't doubt. As long as Satan influence the members, Satan equally influence the ORGANIZATION since the members made up the ORGANIZATION.

but after Pentecost Satan has no influence on God's people as a whole, the way he did back before the birth of Born Again Christians!

See as you ran away from Ephesians cited earlier grin grin grin grin If Satan can't influence the members of the organization and the organization as a whole. Paul won't write what is in Ephesians 6:10-17

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

Madam leave mistake alone and look at Revelations 12:17 did you see BODY in that scripture? grin grin grin

The nation of Israel never had a body of anointed worshipers that's why Joel could say God is about to do wonders in the endtime,

Another LAUGHABLE matter, those leading them were non anointed worshipers. grin grin grin grin

So i'm not doubting Satan's power to influence one member of the Christian congregation,

If you like doubt, if you like don't doubt. As long as Satan influence the members, Satan equally influence the ORGANIZATION since the members made up the ORGANIZATION.

but after Pentecost Satan has no influence on God's people as a whole, the way he did back before the birth of Born Again Christians!

See as you ran away from Ephesians cited earlier grin grin grin grin If Satan can't influence the members of the organization and the organization as a whole. Paul won't write what is in Ephesians 6:10-17

The individual is Satan's target not the body!
That's why he came to Eve alone so that the body couple may be difficult to convince!
You've made up your mind anyway but God's people can't be influenced by Satan today it may happen to other religions but never Jehovah's Witnesses! There is nothing Satan can do to affect the Organization as a whole. We will stick together no matter what, it's the group operating without Jehovah that's vulnerable to Satan sir!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

That's why he came to Eve alone so that the body couple may be difficult to convince!
You've made up your mind anyway but God's people can't be influenced by Satan today it may happen to other religions but never Jehovah's Witnesses! There is nothing Satan can do to affect the Organization as a whole. We will stick together no matter what, it's the group operating without Jehovah that's vulnerable to Satan sir!

Knockout point!

So all their religious Organizations are vulnerable to Satan's missiles that's why nobody can come out publicly to mention any religious group to stand side by side with Jehovah's Organization.
Of course we agree that a single member can be captured by Satan after all he came to tempt Jesus alone, but can he do that to the entire heavenly Organization of Jehovah? NO!
Jehovah has empowered his earthly Organization with his holy spirit, so just as Satan could lure or pick a spirit being who is not standing firm in heaven, Satan can do the same with an Christian on earth but never again will be capture God's people as a whole! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

The individual is Satan's target not the body

What made up the body? Answer: members grin grin grin grin when the members of the body is attacked the whole body suffers grin grin grin grin

That's why he came to Eve alone so that the body couple may be difficult to convince

Eve was brought to Adam to become ONE flesh and one BODY when one part of the body was attacked alone in this case EVE[/in what happened the whole body grin grin grin grin

When a member of the body was influenced by Satan in this case [b]Eve
what happened to the whole body? grin grin cheesy grin

Then this may be difficult in your scenario above is LAUGHABLE when you know what happened to Adam and Eve eventually grin grin

God's people can't be influenced by Satan today it may happen to other religions but never Jehovah's Witnesses

grin grin grin grin grin to the above even when you are INFLUENCED you won't know because the power to know lies beyond your reach shocked shocked shocked :

A good example is this........3-4. Until now, how have we applied the prophecy found at Joel 2:7-9? grin grin grin cheesy as captured in your magazines before the latest change?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Knockout point!

So all their religious Organizations are vulnerable to Satan's missiles that's why nobody can come out publicly to mention any religious group to stand side by side with Jehovah's Organization.
Of course we agree that a single member can be captured by Satan after all he came to tempt Jesus alone, but can he do that to the entire heavenly Organization of Jehovah? NO!
Jehovah has empowered his earthly Organization with his holy spirit, so just as Satan could lure or pick a spirit being who is not standing firm in heaven, Satan can do the same with an Christian on earth but never again will be capture God's people as a whole! smiley

The earthly organization that need to register under Satan organization to operate grin grin grin grin grin and in so doing work directly and indirectly for Satan's organization grin grin grin grin

Mr KNOCKOUT ......this is your own words below......

since the Bible says we're all sinners and Jesus came to redeem us...........

now look at this below

there is no religious group on this planet that's free from Satan's influence

Compare with this latest

So all their religious Organizations are vulnerable to Satan's missiles

Hope you can see the word THEIR grin grin grin grin speaking from both side of the MOUTH grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Mikee19(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Im not a JW but this Trinity stuff is somehow.You can never win an argument on Trinity with a JW,they seems to have alot to back up their argument.

And yet I did...

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Mikee19(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Here is what i shall do...

Using the New World Translation (NWT) of the Watchtower Society of the Jehovah witnesses, and the Greek interlinear of the same, i shall prove EXHAUSTIVELY that Jesus is the Almighty God, and the Holy Spirit too. I had the privilege of having a close Jehovah witness study partner in my uni days and we looked at this over a few years. He saw it, and everyone will too!

When that happens, do not resist the Holy Spirit. Accept the truth from your very own translations themselves.

The time has come for this to be put here, i shall complete this in a few days.

It doesn't matter what translation, there is one God! And yet Jesus is God Almighty!

I shall create the thread and link back here. Coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 2:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Mikee19:
Here is what i shall do...

Using the New World Translation (NWT) of the Watchtower Society of the Jehovah witnesses, and the Greek interlinear of the same, i shall prove EXHAUSTIVELY that Jesus is the Almighty God, and the Holy Spirit too. I had the privilege of having a close Jehovah witness study partner in my uni days and we looked at this over a few years. He saw it, and everyone will too!

When that happens, do not resist the Holy Spirit. Accept the truth from your very own translations themselves.

The time has come for this to be put here, i shall complete this in a few days.

It doesn't matter what translation, there is one God! And yet Jesus is God Almighty!

I shall create the thread and link back here. Coming soon!

John 20:17 and Revelation 3:5,12. Jesus Christ have already DISOWNED your FALSE claim.
No waste your time, Bros.

grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 3:23am On Sep 29, 2020
happy short ban, sewer mouth fraud jw janosky smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 4:01am On Sep 29, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Banned again? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:14am On Sep 29, 2020
It's not the word trinity that is concerned-it's the meaning of trinity we are concerned about. but as usual-you don't seem to understand that.
Well the JW's aren't a problem to me-it's you that;s coursing your own problem!
Our job hear is to witness the gospel-to soul's who are out of touch with the truth, especially when it concerns Christ,
Now if you have a problem with that? Who cares... [
AkinwaleJJ:

It's all about beliefs and what each person concluded after reading the Bible, so no one can say authentically what is right or wrong in this case. The jws conclusion shouldn't be a problem for now, i believe everyone should continue running the race. The topic of the thread is about trinity and if you are an advocate of trinity, you're not in any position to say they're right or wrong because trinity itself is not found in the Bible!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:22am On Sep 29, 2020
I suppose you believe Satan and Jesus are brothers.. Since you believe they are both angels...
haddeylium:

Michael the archangel is Jesus heavenly role in his prehuman existence. After his resurrection, he returned to heaven to resume his role.
A man can be called CEO at work and father at home. we can not have two father at home ...can we?
Jacob is called israel too, doesn't makes him two?
Go through (Heb 1:1-9), it will worth your while.

Jws provides you with 1001 verses that disproves that pagan doctrine and teaches Unitarianism.
but you couldn't provide a single verse with trinity...shame?

Jesus even said all these are even stories
Matt 11:19 -“Wisdom is justified by her works

Jehovah's witnesses have been using the knowledge they have about Jesus' role to unite more than 8.7m people of different races having the same line of thought.

we follow Jesus command by having love among ourselves (John 13:35). Doesn't matter whether we are rich or poor, this love unite us

we do not go to war and kill people cool.. Isn't that love wonderful.

As Jesus commanded in (matt 24;14): we engage in this extensive preaching work in more than 230 lands proclaiming God's kingdom as mankind's only hope under Christ rulership

in lewl of that, we don't engage in politics (John 18:36), cos' we're only loyal to God's heavenly Kingdom. grin

With the knowledge/wisdom you have about Jesus, what have you religious group accomplished ?
or you can explain? grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Mikee19(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Unlike others, i am not coming to argue. I am coming with undeniable proof using the NWT! These will be included as well in the proof...

Again, if you see me do this, do not resist the Holy Spirit. That scripture, like all scripture, is true. And yet Jesus is the Almighty God!

I will show this. Do not resist the Holy Spirit when I do!

Thread coming soon.

Janosky:

John 20:17 and Revelation 3:5,12. Jesus Christ have already DISOWNED your FALSE claim.
No waste your time, Bros.

grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Go and proclaim the good news to all your folks, tell them that "in the world, once a soldier is forever a soldier, but thanks to our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus, because in Christ once a sinner is NOW a new creature" 1Corinthians 6:11 wink

I was wondering what became of you..when I was seeing nobody on your posts..even tried contacting zzor and dappad if they are aware of anything.

Am happy you are safe and sound.
Cheers
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2020
rabzy:

I was wondering what became of you..when I was seeing nobody on your posts..even tried contacting zzor and dappad if they are aware of anything.
Am happy you are safe and sound.
Cheers

@bolded
I don't know Zzor from anywhere more than NL o! embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

@bolded
I don't know Zzor from anywhere more than NL o! embarassed

Lololol...I just wanted info...maybe you told them in another thread or something.just wanted some info that you are okay....you know say people still dey die of covid... especially grandparents... grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
rabzy:

Lololol...I just wanted info...maybe you told them in another thread or something.just wanted some info that you are okay....you know say people still dey die of covid... especially grandparents... grin grin

The type of training we had, especially things we face like inhaling teargas during our training is much deadlier than Covid19! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The type of training we had, especially things we face like inhaling teargas during our training is much deadlier than Covid19! cheesy

Lolol...that teagas is a nasty thing, i got some during aluta in Ife, Police would descend on campus and rain teargas into our halls
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08am On Oct 01, 2020
rabzy:

Lolol...that teagas is a nasty thing, i got some during aluta in Ife, Police would descend on campus and rain teargas into our halls

Are you one of JW back then?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Unfortunately-these lies are Watchtower lies, and you of course are one of it;s little followers that spread these lies against humanity.
If you can't understand scripture-then it's best to leave the Word alone..
The truth of the matter is-if the Watchtower can't get Jesus right in the first place-then it's obvious, "they don't know Him.
Janosky:

*1) Bros, you love lies so much.
Daniel 10:13,21 and 1Thess4:16, is very straight forward. There is NOTHING erroneous about JWs stating the very facts revealed in both scriptures.

*2) Bros, is Tobit among the 66 books of your holy Bible?
WAYO man , you have Zero connection to Catholicism, you fault their doctrines and now you make FALSE claims as if you love Catholic Bible.
Hypocrisy tie wrapper on your head.grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
brocab:
Unfortunately-these lies are Watchtower lies, and you of course are one of it;s little followers that spread these lies against humanity.
If you can't understand scripture-then it's best to leave the Word alone..
The truth of the matter is-if the Watchtower can't get Jesus right in the first place-then it's obvious, "they don't know Him.
Brocab LIAR like kilode grin grin
Christianity of Jesus Christ is NOT, NEVER a triune DELUSION of brocab.
Bros Read this screenshot here you posted on this thread and RECEIVE SENSE grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oopsy daisy. Sorry about the above Acehart and here I was looking forward to reading your response or reaction to a post I have prepped up here, soon to upload
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=94320407]
God bless you real good for this above emboldened explosive objective observation, that would only comes from a matured mind, however if you are being fair, promiscuity, cuts across all platforms, whether heterosexual or not heterosexual

Yes. Promiscuity cuts across all platforms. I’ll make my thoughts and findings in a few moments.

Two set of my neighbours, whom I have known since 1992 are in a SSA relationship, the two pairs of them are two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other in a beautiful lasting life-long, loyal and most importantly, monogamous, same-sex relationship, free of hate, free of lust, free of envy et cetera and that has no detriment, injury, damage, harm to each other, no betrayal of each other, or no cheating on each other, and not causing hurt to each other, another person, an animal, object or neighbour. Whats the point I am making here, there are no occurrence of infidelity between either set of neighbours.

Infidelity is usually a crime against a relationship and not a crime against the community. If your neighbourhood had a situation like Sodom and Gomorrah where the husband of one man or woman could go meet another man (in the same community) and no one would bat an eyelid, then infidelity isn’t infidelity. There is a community in Benue state, it is said, that a man satisfies his visitors by giving his wife to them upon their visitation; in such a land, adultery has a different definition.

In your neighborhood, there may not be another consenting man to any of the unfaithful half, so what the couple have is what they have. This reminds me of a Yoruba adage: the community knows peace until the bastard becomes a grown man; another variation of the adage is: the community knows peace until a bastard comes to dwell there. These adages may well apply to your neighborhood, as there is peace because there is no bastard.

The former Taoiseach (i.e. former prime minister of the Republic of Ireland) is in a SSA relationship with his long term partner, cardiologist Matt Barrett and fidelity very does exist in their relationship. Elton John, is happily married to his longtime partner David Furnish, blessed with children too and fidelity does exist in their relationship. Enrique Martín Morales better known as Ricky Martin, the Puerto Rican singer, also known as the "King of Latin Pop" and the "Latin Music King" is a proud father to his four children, his partner, Jwan Yosef.

I don’t know much about Elton or the former Tao; but I know Ricky Martin (the last time I heard about him was probably on the E! Channel where he was said to be set to make a movie revealing the last days or years of Versace). I also heard stories of him having an (unconfirmed) affair with Juan Manuel Martino.

1/ I am sure you are clever enough to know that marriage is different to and more than having sexual union, lmso.

Of course the two are different.

2/ Do you hate gay marriage? Do you hate commitment in gay marriage, lmso?

I don’t go about thinking of things relating to homosexuality or same-sex unions. Ah! I just remembered how a well respected pastor in RCCG making a homosexual approach to me many years ago. He was (heterosexually) married with kids. I have said this already: gay and marriage should be used in the same sentence or at worse, be separated by a keyboard ‘space’.

3/ Did Jesus say SSA couple shouldn't marry? If your answer is yes, I sincerely hope you have the corroborating scripture to back your answer up with it.

The Bible defines marriage in Gen. c.ii:xxiv as a union between one man and one woman. Jesus Christ upholds this definition of marriage in Matthew c.xxix:v, as does the Apostle Paul in Ephesians c.v:xxxi. Any and all sexual activity which takes place outside of this context is treated as sinful, what Jesus calls ‘sexual immorality’ in Mark c.vii:xxi.

For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries.

The word “fornication”, porneuō in Greek, means to act the harlot, that is, (literally) indulge unlawful lust (of either sex). My main concern is the word “unlawful”; if God’s law defines marriage as the union between a man and woman, then anything outside that is an aberration. In the Book of Corinthians, Paul writes: “Now to the matters of which you wrote me. It is well [and by that I mean advantageous, expedient, profitable, and wholesome] for a man not to touch a woman [to cohabit with her] but to remain unmarried. But because of the temptation to impurity and to avoid immorality, let each [man] have his own wife and let each [woman] have her own husband.“ If Paul’s was taught by Jesus Himself, then those words are not devised by carnal wisdom.

4/ With the exclusion of gender, pleasure and/or procreation, aside from fidelity, what is the important precursor and/or great value reason for marriage, hmm, lmso?

The scriptures shows us in many verses that sex in marriage is for pleasure. Let this verse, Proverbs c.v:xxviii-xxix, be sufficient:

Rejoice in the wife of your youth. As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love.

A second reason lies here: Because the Lord has been a witness between you and the wife of your youth, against whom you have dealt treacherously, though she is your companion and your wife by covenant. But not one has done so who has a remnant of the Spirit. And what did that one do while he was seeking a godly offspring? Take heed then to your spirit, and let no one deal treacherously against the wife of your youth. Malachi c.ii:xiv-xv.

Having and raising Godly offspring is perhaps the god-centred reason marriage was instituted. Can this be achieved if as God said an aberration existed?

5/ OK, let me go easy on you, if sex is your pet peeve or stumbling block in SSA relationship(s)

Sex isn’t my stumbling block. A man can have sex with a tree or with a bison, that’s his choice. But anything outside the definition of lawful union is not right.

Why dont you ask him, Janosk!y and the Dtruthspeake!r fella, his partner in crime, to provide proof where MuttleyLaff supported homosexuality, ordinarily nah

I have read a lot of their comments and I think they leave a lot to be desired.

I am sure you're a man with a good head on your shoulder and capable of good reasoning to know that you are given a red herring and being lead on to an intentional false lead by this Janosk!y guy

Led? Make I no talk.

The same Janosk!y guy is out of his depth, he cant correctly process information on his own

That is something!

Janosk!y and Dtruthspeake!r are too lazy and have this unmerited sense of entitlement on that thread, without wanting to do the heavy lifting work themselves, are expecting me to leave them sitting on their hands, not moving, much of a single little finger, to lift up the floorboards so to have a look underneath and... It is a pitiful, despairing and not good at all sight, to behold with you read supposedly adults in the faith and not babies display lack of common decency and sensitivity to biblical naked truth.

Hmmm.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Acehart dont quote the post that's hiding your understanding comment and getting you banned
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Are you still having trouble understanding the scriptures? Doesn't life suck-that no-one on this page actually takes you seriously, there's no other religion on this planet besides the Watchtower-that's so delusional to believe Michael become "Jesus".
Janosky:

Brocab LIAR like kilode grin grin
Christianity of Jesus Christ is NOT, NEVER a triune DELUSION of brocab.
Bros Read this screenshot here you posted on this thread and RECEIVE SENSE grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2020
That's because the TRUTH belongs to just one group :- Jehovah's Witnesses wink
brocab:
Are you still having trouble understanding the scriptures? Doesn't life suck-that no-one on this page actually takes you seriously, there's no other religion on this planet besides the Watchtower-that's so delusional to believe Michael become "Jesus".

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Acehart, I can see you trying to respond to my posts but you're having your responses to it getting automatically hidden and you lumbered with a ban.

Don't click on that rogue post of mine. Use the the html open quote and close quote tags to copy whatever comment of mine you need to respond to or address by placing within them/it tags. It is the html tag next or after the asterisk and before the smileys row

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.