Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (123513 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Acehart:
True. I guess it is his confession of being a rapist that got his profile down. Well, there will be no one to fan the ego of the seductress for a while until further notice.

Janosky:
Please can you share the link for your claim?
Thanks.

MaxInDHouse:
[s]Of course i did, back then in the world! undecided
But they were all my girlfriends i never has sex forcefully with a total stranger, most of them even come back begging for more and a certain girl hate me till today because i stopped trying to force her when i noticed she was crying. Ever since then she tried to come back but i said "if you cry with tears because i wanted to mount you then it simply means you don't love me"
She later gave different excuses but i stood my ground that she never loved me.
But all that was back then when we were playing the boyfriend girlfriend things not now that i've learnt that even premarital sex is the same as murder before God! 1John 3:4 :[/s])

MaxInDHouse:
[s]Hmmmmmmmmmm, i never knew so many people are envious of the way and manner i give her words of comfort! 1Thessalonians 5:14 smiley[/s]
[img]https://media./images/4645875fa67cd5cbcd8ed3b0d4326655/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Notice that since that ex-intelligence officer man's unceremoniously and cowardly escape, no one, for days on end, liked the wanton seductress femme fatale's vamped game of seduction uploaded last profile pic, so she's now put up a new pic, which I bet too, wouldnt have some much as any "lust for" like, carried out on it by anyone, again.

Zzor:
coward
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11247301_fbimg1584345501307_jpegfd090fdc73e8c5fc31e56f4ef6632f2f
No originality. Nothing up in there than that
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Notice that since that ex-intelligence officer man's unceremoniously and cowardly escape, no one, for days on end, liked the wanton seductress femme fatale's vamped game of seduction uploaded last profile pic, so she's now put up a new pic, which I bet too, wouldnt have some much as any "lust for" like, carried out on it by anyone, again.

What is "unceremoniously and cowardly" about Max owning up to his past?

1 Peter 2:1
"Rid yourselves, therefore, of all malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander."

Bros, if you gbadun the babe, you know how to reach her & speak your gospel.
Is she not a member of your triune body of Christ?
Forget all this grandstanding!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i did, back then in the world! undecided
But they were all my girlfriends i never has sex forcefully with a total stranger, most of them even come back begging for more and a certain girl hate me till today because i stopped trying to force her when i noticed she was crying. Ever since then she tried to come back but i said "if you cry with tears because i wanted to mount you then it simply means you don't love me"
But all that was back then when we were playing the boyfriend girlfriend things not now that i've learnt that even premarital sex is the same as murder before God! 1John 3:4 smiley

Only sinners repent genuinely. 1 Cor 6:9-11.
Those guys no get liver to express their real intentions ,they take solace in hiding behind a smokescreen.
grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Janosky:

Please can you share the link for your claim?
Thanks.

Do you still need it?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img[]https://media./images/4645875fa67cd5cbcd8ed3b0d4326655/tenor.gif[/img]

Bros , make we talk true, this your tenor gif meme

[img[]https://media./images/4645875fa67cd5cbcd8ed3b0d4326655/tenor.gif[/img]

should have been better deployed for your tacit endorsement of what God condemned in Romans 1:26-28.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Acehart:

Do you still need it?

No need Bros. Thanks.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Acehart:

Do you still need it?

Go and proclaim the good news to all your folks, tell them that "in the world, once a soldier is forever a soldier, but thanks to our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus, because in Christ once a sinner is NOW a new creature" 1Corinthians 6:11 wink

4 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Go and proclaim the good news to all your folks, tell them that "in the world, once a soldier is forever a soldier, but thanks to our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus, because in Christ once a sinner is NOW a new creature" 1Corinthians 6:11 wink

Praise the Lord!!!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Acehart:

Praise the Lord!!!
Hallelujah! Revelations 19:6 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Hallelujah! Revelations 19:6 smiley

smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zzor:
You stand out in midst of so many,no one like maximus,you didn't join them to throw stones at me,only if they know I'm very shy and an extreme introvert in reality,i just want to be a different person here that's all
We walk by faith not by sight {2Corinthians 5:7} if Jesus is seeing people through the lenses of Pharisees many will be condemned! Luke 7:36-50

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
haddeylium:

loll grin
You're minding that protestant churchgoer
He doesn't even know that the establishment of protestenism is to protest against the pope supremacy and Catholic pagan's doctrine
Clearly, theyre still in the bondage of false teaching with their retainment of Catholic dogmas of Trinity, hellfire and soul immortality that contradict the bible. shame

One thing I shall be eternally grateful for is being a Jehovah's witness... Cos' mehnnnnn
which other organization use the Bible as their only source wink?
Practice what they teach?.....jezzz grin

In regard to the bolded and picture below do your ORGANIZATION really use the BIBLE as the ONLY source?

From the picture we have...... This happened at the beginning of the 20th century. At that time, many anointed Christians expected to receive their heavenly reward in 1914. When that did not happen, how did faithful ones deal with their delayed expectations?

Where in the Bible do you see it recorded that the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS will receive their HEAVENLY reward in 1914?

Who DELAYED THEIR EXPECTATIONS and where was it recorded in the BIBLE that their EXPECTATIONS will be DELAYED in 1914?

Who promised the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS that they will receive their REWARD in 1914 and where was it recorded in the BIBLE?

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

We walk by faith not by sight {2Corinthians 5:7} if Jesus is seeing people through the lenses of Pharisees many will be condemned! Luke 7:36-50

The same man that said "CHRISTIAN" is a cursed and bastardized name and yet that same NAME keep it usage in all of THE publications you cherished and love even handout to people.

You better the check lenses of the GB to see if it match with that of the bolded
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i did, back then in the world! undecided
But all that was back then when we were playing the boyfriend girlfriend things not now that i've learnt that even premarital sex is the same as murder before God! 1John 3:4 smiley

mad max, you false jw's say anything that comes into your head
and you often post scriptures not pertaining to what you said

before God, hate is the same as murder, not pre marital sex is the same as murder
and it's 1john 3:15, not 1john3:4

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

I'm sorry...but, you're not intelligent sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 4:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Janosky:
What is "unceremoniously and cowardly" about Max owning up to his past?
[s]1 Peter 2:1
"Rid yourselves, therefore, of all malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander."

Bros, if you gbadun the babe, you know how to reach her & speak your gospel.
Is she not a member of your triune body of Christ?
Forget all this grandstanding! grin grin[/s]
[img]https://media./images/f879ac0258098623c7d587d6cd057b4f/tenor.gif[/img]

There is nothing up in there in her head to gbadun my dear friend. Its empty hence the reason to fill it up with her exhibitionism.

You with the obsessed persistent "... triune body of Christ", unrelated and unconnected reference are like a dog with a bone. What's my business or concern with a or any "... triune body of Christ"

You dont know the meaning of the word "grandstanding" you've used. You used it because you think it 'll make you look as if you're bright, smart and intelligent, smh, lmso.

You can see from your comment above, that what you've all done is nothing other than talking from right inside, way up, your rear end as usual again, so now, my advice for you, is to, just calm down, take in a few deep breaths and carefully read the below quote, but taking keen interest in the emboldened. I was one the posters, if not the only poster, who stood out to speak up for late Maximus69 RIP but resurrected and otherwise now known as MaxInDHouse. I endeavour to treat people equally without discrimination, prejudice, bias et cetera and so made MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP, no exception to this rule

MuttleyLaff:
Ace\hart my brother, it takes clout for Maximus69 to come out and publicly admit to a past deed. He clearly is a changed man from way back then, and as since made peace with His Maker.

Now, no one has condoned rape of any sort here on the thread, certainly not Maximus69 nor I, but for someone like khi.a, to be casting the first stone, and be forming holier than thou and I am holy pass you, is just taking the biscuit. Who is she to curse/condemn whom God has not cursed/condemned. The guy
(i.e. MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP) is a new creation, old things have passed away. All things about him have become new.

Maximus69, did not shared that past of him to gloat or to glorify that dastardly moment of weakness act(s), he was trying to make a point that went the wrong way and gave misleading perceptions. At every point, I confronted him, but you can see, he never gave me face or a response

The bible tells us no sin, is greater than another sin, that sin is sin, so who does khi.a think she is, to be wriggling in the dagger into Maximus69

khi.a is AA, whose partner is Ndigbo. She is a strong originally African woman, who gives as good as she takes, she isn't a push over. She is no emotional wreck. She can look after herself, only that she is just a hypocritical, confused of her ancestral roots sanctimonious black racist Israelite wannabe. I owe her and nobagger apologies.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I'll say. Mtcheew angry angry angry

Janosky:
Bros, make we talk true, this your tenor gif meme

should have been better deployed for your tacit endorsement of what God condemned in Romans 1:26-28
You have no idea what Romans 1:26-28 is or is really about, besides why drag in unrelated and unconnected Romans 1:26-28 on to this thread, hmm?

You're so that confused dot com you dont know that "Notice that since that ex-intelligence unceremoniously and cowardly escape ..." wasn't about Max owning up to his "forcing others to have sexual intercourse with him" past, but its just exactly what it is. It simply, directly and solely, is referring to how MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP, without fanfare or publicity, suddenly, unexpectedly and in a wimpish way, rested and leaned his full body weight on his outdrawn and facing upwards sharp pointed end of his sword to leave for Nairaland heaven from deactivating his Maximus69 Nairaland ID account

cc: Acehart
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Walahi Talahi wahala dey Okpoko, all these just because a young woman said she's beginning to reason with Jehovah's Witnesses on their stand concerning Trinity shey? undecided
Hmmmmmmmmmm, it's well, Greetings all! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by haddeylium(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2020
achorladey:

In regard to the bolded and picture below do your ORGANIZATION really use the BIBLE as the ONLY source?

From the picture we have...... This happened at the beginning of the 20th century. At that time, many anointed Christians expected to receive their heavenly reward in 1914. When that did not happen, how did faithful ones deal with their delayed expectations?

Where in the Bible do you see it recorded that the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS will receive their HEAVENLY reward in 1914?

Who DELAYED THEIR EXPECTATIONS and where was it recorded in the BIBLE that their EXPECTATIONS will be DELAYED in 1914?

Who promised the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS that they will receive their REWARD in 1914 and where was it recorded in the BIBLE?

Heb 5:14- But solid food belongs to mature people to those who through use have their powers of discernment trained to distinguish both right and wrong.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by dukeprince50: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
You stand out in midst of so many,no one like maximus,you didn't join them to throw stones at me,only if they know I'm very shy and an extreme introvert in reality,i just want to be a different person here that's all
more than 70% of nairalanders are introverts and this is where we feel like getting emotionally naked and pouring out our thoughts but u don't have to overdo it

Trying to be a different person isn't entirely cool.
With the way u delete/modify ur threads, one could easily know d type of person u are. Zzor, u just had to be urself, u don't have to impress nairalanders, so just be the person u are and if u are the wild type, no need to feel embarrassed wen u are insulted.
Lefulef will always tell u he loves ass and isn't embarrassed, u owe no one an explanation, some persons may enjoy ur threads, like me... but we get disappointed by some things u say. but that won't stop us from always checking up on what u say on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
more than 70% of nairalanders are introverts and this is where we feel like getting emotionally naked and pouring out our thoughts but u don't have to overdo it

Trying to be a different person isn't entirely cool.
With the way u delete/modify ur threads, one could easily know d type of person u are. Zzor, u just had to be urself, u don't have to impress nairalanders, so just be the person u are and if u are the wild type, no need to feel embarrassed wen u are insulted.
Lefulef will always tell u he loves ass and isn't embarrassed, u owe no one an explanation, some persons may enjoy ur threads, like me... but we get disappointed by some things u say. but that won't stop us from always checking up on what u say on nairaland.

Most religionsists don't cherish what is the heart, they're more concerned about the outward appearance.
This young woman is just growing up and wants to know the purpose of life, that's what i discerned in all she's doing. Her action speaks in volume but the questions are locked up in her as she doesn't know whom to trust regarding all the questions in her mind. She cherish the gift of life and celebrate herself despite all the pains around life itself.
So only one thing is missing! "FAITH"

The assured expectation of things hoped for the evident demonstration of realities though not seen! Hebrew 11:1

This is where she's lacking due to all these contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines in the name of Religion, she wants to know where to rest her hopes regarding the future.

Definitely anyone coming towards her with rules that she can't grasp the benefits can never make any sense to her, she's not the presumptuous type who already have the type of judgment they want for those who hurt them, her mind is free!

Though i've never met her in person but i can read her mind easily through her comments and the way she celebrates her womanhood! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Most religionsists don't cherish what is the heart, they're more concerned about the outward appearance.
This young woman is just growing up and wants to know the purpose of life, that's what i discerned in all she's doing. Her action speaks in volume but the questions are locked up in her as she doesn't know whom to trust regarding all the questions in her mind. She cherish the gift of life and celebrate herself despite all the pains around life itself.
So only one thing is missing! "FAITH"

The assured expectation of things hoped for the evident demonstration of realities though not seen! Hebrew 11:1

This is where she's lacking due to all these contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines in the name of Religion, she wants to know where to rest her hopes regarding the future.

Definitely anyone coming towards her with rules that she can't grasp the benefits can never make any sense to her, she's not the presumptuous type who already have the type of judgment they want for those who hurt them, her mind is free!

Though i've never met her in person but i can read her mind easily through her comments and the way she celebrates her womanhood! smiley
im so marvelled at the way you could read and see through me. God bless you abundantly sir
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
im so marvelled at the way you could read and see through me. God bless you abundantly sir
True Christians walk by faith, not by sight. 2Corinthians 5:7
May God bless you too my young lady! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/f879ac0258098623c7d587d6cd057b4f/tenor.gif[/img]

There is nothing up in there in her head to gbadun my dear friend. Its empty hence the reason to fill it up with her exhibitionism.

You with the obsessed persistent "... triune body of Christ", unrelated and unconnected reference are like a dog with a bone. What's my business or concern with a or any "... triune body of Christ"

You dont know the meaning of the word "grandstanding" you've used. You used it because you think it 'll make you look as if you're bright, smart and intelligent, smh, lmso.

You can see from your comment above, that what you've all done is nothing other than talking from right inside, way up, your rear end as usual again, so now, my advice for you, is to, just calm down, take in a few deep breaths and carefully read the below quote, but taking keen interest in the emboldened. I was one the posters, if not the only poster, who stood out to speak up for late Maximus69 RIP but resurrected and otherwise now known as MaxInDHouse. I endeavour to treat people equally without discrimination, prejudice, bias et cetera and so made MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP, no exception to this rule

You have no idea what Romans 1:26-28 is or is really about, besides why drag in unrelated and unconnected Romans 1:26-28 on to this thread, hmm?

You're so that confused dot com you dont know that "Notice that since that ex-intelligence unceremoniously and cowardly escape ..." wasn't about Max owning up to his "forcing others to have sexual intercourse with him" past, but its just exactly what it is. It simply, directly and solely, is referring to how MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP, without fanfare or publicity, suddenly, unexpectedly and in a wimpish way, rested and leaned his full body weight on his outdrawn and facing upwards sharp pointed end of his sword to leave for Nairaland heaven from deactivating his Maximus69 Nairaland ID account

cc: Acehart
MuttleyLaff was lambasted on NL for his tacit support of homosexuality, now he is LYING AGAINST Romans 1:26-28 .

Bros, you fit give the devil tutorials

CC:
Acehart: Bros, see the Screenshots of the Muttley homo fan Spirit filled NONSENSE
grin grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Janosky:

MuttleyLaff was lambasted on NL for his tacit support of homosexuality, now he is LYING AGAINST Romans 1:26-28 .

Bros, you fit give the devil tutorials

CC:
Acehart: Bros, see the Screenshots of the Muttley homo fan Spirit filled NONSENSE
grin grin

Hi. Hope you had a very great day and having a nice evening?

Do know what? I have not wrapped my mind concerning the homosexuality topic. Regarding Muttleylaff’s opinion, I don’t know what they are- I did not follow that topic. But I’ll like to cast my gaze on Matthew 19:12, in the hopes that may find a string that ties homosexuality to the text.

1. Some are born eunuchs.
2. Some were made eunuchs.
3. Some people make themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom.

Earlier, Jesus’ narrative centered on marriage; he went on to set a higher standard regarding marriage and divorce than that enacted in the Ordinance of Moses; and refuting the edicts set by the rabbinical schools of those days. Only those given to stomach the law of God, ab initio, would heed his words. Summarily, this is Jesus’ definition of marriage: marriage is for a man and woman; they must be faithful, loving and easily overlook offenses - a bond never to be broken.

That discourse centered on marriage until Christ spoke of those who could stomach his saying. Why? Marriage is sexual in nature. Of course, a male eunuch wouldn’t venture into marriage except we have something similar to the tale of Missandei and Grey Worm. But was Jesus referring to a eunuch in the heart, rather than of the body? If this is the former, then the eunuch set number three would fit the bill.

Many men who divorce their wives (for any reason at all v.3) do so because of sexual lust. If a man’s heart was circumcised or castrated, he would not find pleasure in sexual lusts. Therefore, sticking with one wife would be easy.

So how does this relate to homosexuality? Homosexuality is chiefly about sexual preference rather than marriage. Research shows that the sexual desire of an average homosexual is far greater than that of heterosexuals: homosexuals can have as many as ten (or more) sexual encounters in a day. Promiscuity is the hallmark of homosexual relationships. When same sex marriages are scrutinized, fidelity doesn’t exist in all of them. Therefore, according to Jesus’ definition, marriage and homosexuality (same sex)should not be put in the same sentence.

If Muttleylaff supported homosexuality, I’m sure he is man of reasoning and good reasoning would overturn his position. Try to talk him out of his present inclination in love and kindness.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
haddeylium:

Heb 5:14- But solid food belongs to mature people to those who through use have their powers of discernment trained to distinguish both right and wrong.

grin grin grin grin you can't even attempt one of the QUESTIONS. That's GBEMU stuff right there grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin you can't even attempt one of the QUESTIONS. That's GBEMU stuff right there grin

Snake man,its been a while,hope you have stopped attending jw meetings
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Snake man,its been a while,hope you have stopped attending jw meetings

When last did I attend the meetings that you know? grin grin grin

How can it be a while when you saw me at the meetings.

Still wishing others what you don't want.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2020
achorladey:

When last did I attend the meetings that you know? grin grin grin
yoy tell me, or have you quit snaky habits on jw
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
yoy tell me, or have you quit snaky habits on jw

You are the one asking the question now which I don't have answers too.

You call it snaky habits. grin grin grin. It's your point of view and your PALAVER to sort. I believe you deal and enjoy in what catches your fancy. shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2020
achorladey:

You are the one asking the question now which I don't have answers too.

You call it snaky habits. grin grin grin. It's your point of view and your PALAVER to sort. I believe you deal and enjoy in what catches your fancy. shocked

talk your truth,have you permanently stopped going to jw meetings?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
talk your truth,have you permanently stopped going to jw meetings?

How can snake man stop going to the meetings since he is still a snake man according to your Point Of View grin grin cheesy grin

You are dealing with PERMANENTLY when will you deal with TEMPORARILY? and which fit the work of a snake man? The temporary or permanent? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (234) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.