Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (123444 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Snake man,its been a while,hope you have stopped attending jw meetings

lie lie rozz
what's good for the goose is good for the gander:

zzor the hhor
and your lewd photos go toward showing it to be true

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:18am On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Walahi Talahi wahala dey Okpoko, all these just because a young woman said she's beginning to reason with Jehovah's Witnesses on their stand concerning Trinity shey? undecided
Hmmmmmmmmmm, it's well, Greetings all! smiley

false jw mad max
achorladey's post wasn't about fatty's stand on trinity
his post was about your hypocrisy over the word "christian"

my post wasn't about fatty's stand on trinity
but was about showing you to be wrong concerning bible verse etc.

muttley's post wasn't about fatty's stand on trinity
but was partly about you admitting you are a rapist

even your excuse for running away from them is a lie:

Joh 8:44  "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
talk your truth,have you permanently stopped going to jw meetings?
There is no exjw that can walk away completely!

Because they know there is nowhere they can get what they're seeing amidst the JWs, all they're saying is "we want to mix everything together, we don't want to be here only with you people, we also want to be with people outside and we don't want anything to hinder us"
Note that nobody is forcing them to stay yet they're always complaining! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Janosky:
MuttleyLaff was lambasted on NL for his tacit support of homosexuality, now he is LYING AGAINST Romans 1:26-28.

Bros, you fit give the devil tutorials

CC:
Acehart: Bros, see the Screenshots of the Muttley homo fan Spirit filled NONSENSE grin grin
Why are you confused dot com confusing me with the facts I mentioned in the post that you sent this response to, huh? Why are you bent on changing the discussion to an unrelated subject, and on top trying so tooth and nail hard with an ad hominem fallacy attack and smear campaign tactic, huh?

What is with this attacking a straw man post deviating and depart from an established course of discussion about MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP, past moment of weakness act(s), huh? Why are improperly focusing attention on unrelated plus unconnected certain things but choose to ignore others, like the fact that I stood up for and in defence of MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP, like I mentioned in the post that I endeavour to treat people equally without discrimination, prejudice, bias et cetera and so made MaxInDHouse formerly late Maximus69 RIP, no exception to this rule, like saying there is nothing in the cranium of the seductress, and so explains why she fills it up with theatrical exhibitionisms, lmso.

Acehart:
Hi. Hope you had a very great day and having a nice evening?

Do know what? I have not wrapped my mind concerning the homosexuality topic. Regarding Muttleylaff’s opinion, I don’t know what they are - I did not follow that topic. But I’ll like to cast my gaze on Matthew 19:12, in the hopes that may find a string that ties homosexuality to the text.

1. Some are born eunuchs.
2. Some were made eunuchs.
3. Some people make themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom.

Earlier, Jesus’ narrative centered on marriage; he went on to set a higher standard regarding marriage and divorce than that enacted in the Ordinance of Moses; and refuting the edicts set by the rabbinical schools of those days. Only those given to stomach the law of God, ab initio, would heed his words. Summarily, this is Jesus’ definition of marriage: marriage is for a man and woman; they must be faithful, loving and easily overlook offenses - a bond never to be broken.

That discourse centered on marriage until Christ spoke of those who could stomach his saying. Why? Marriage is sexual in nature. Of course, a male eunuch wouldn’t venture into marriage except we have something similar to the tale of Missandei and Grey Worm. But was Jesus referring to a eunuch in the heart, rather than of the body? If this is the former, then the eunuch set number three would fit the bill.

Many men who divorce their wives (for any reason at all v.3) do so because of sexual lust. If a man’s heart was circumcised or castrated, he would not find pleasure in sexual lusts. Therefore, sticking with one wife would be easy.

So how does this relate to homosexuality? Homosexuality is chiefly about sexual preference rather than marriage. Research shows that the sexual desire of an average homosexual is far greater than that of heterosexuals: homosexuals can have as many as ten (or more) sexual encounters in a day. Promiscuity is the hallmark of homosexual relationships.
God bless you real good for this above emboldened explosive objective observation, that would only comes from a matured mind, however if you are being fair, promiscuity, cuts across all platforms, whether heterosexual or not heterosexual

Acehart:
When same sex marriages are scrutinized, fidelity doesn’t exist in all of them.
Two set of my neighbours, whom I have known since 1992 are in a SSA relationship, the two pairs of them are two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other in a beautiful lasting life-long, loyal and most importantly, monogamous, same-sex relationship, free of hate, free of lust, free of envy et cetera and that has no detriment, injury, damage, harm to each other, no betrayal of each other, or no cheating on each other, and not causing hurt to each other, another person, an animal, object or neighbour. Whats the point I am making here, there are no occurrence of infidelity between either set of neighbours.

The former Taoiseach (i.e. former prime minister of the Republic of Ireland) is in a SSA relationship with his long term partner, cardiologist Matt Barrett and fidelity very does exist in their relationship. Elton John, is happily married to his longtime partner David Furnish, blessed with children too and fidelity does exist in their relationship. Enrique Martín Morales better known as Ricky Martin, the Puerto Rican singer, also known as the "King of Latin Pop" and the "Latin Music King" is a proud father to his four children, his partner, Jwan Yosef.

Acehart:
Therefore, according to Jesus’ definition, marriage and homosexuality (same sex) should not be put in the same sentence.
1/ I am sure you are clever enough to know that marriage is different to and more than having sexual union, lmso.
2/ Do you hate gay marriage? Do you hate commitment in gay marriage, lmso?
3/ Did Jesus say SSA couple shouldn't marry? If your answer is yes, I sincerely hope you have the corroborating scripture to back your answer up with it.
4/ With the exclusion of gender, pleasure and/or procreation, aside from fidelity, what is the important precursor and/or great value reason for marriage, hmm, lmso?
5/ OK, let me go easy on you, if sex is your pet peeve or stumbling block in SSA relationship(s), lmso. Can two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other in a beautiful lasting life-long, loyal and most importantly, monogamous, same-sex relationship, free of hate, free of lust, free of envy et cetera and that has no detriment, injury, damage, harm to each other, no betrayal of each other, or no cheating on each other, and not causing hurt to each other, another person, an animal, object or neighbour, be in this relationship but agree to avoid having sex with each other and/or other persons, hmm, lmso?

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, even God when speaking or making reference about His marriage to Israel, lmso, weren't talking about a sacrament, lmso. C'mon guys, for crying out loud. Wake up!

What they don’t understand, they fear, and what they fear, they seek to destroy, lmso. What the use of having and knowing 2 Timothy 1:7 then, smh

Acehart:
If Muttleylaff supported homosexuality ...
Why dont you ask him, Janosky and the Dtruthspeaker fella, his partner in crime, to provide proof where MuttleyLaff supported homosexuality, ordinarily nah

Acehart:
I’m sure he is man of reasoning and good reasoning would overturn his position. Try to talk him out of his present inclination in love and kindness.
I am sure you're a man with a good head on your shoulder and capable of good reasoning to know that you are given a red herring and being lead on to an intentional false lead by this Janosky guy

The same Janosky guy is out of his depth, he cant correctly process information on his own, and GB is not here on this forum to come to his aid and bail him out, so he resorts to poisoning the discussion well, we all are drinking from, with this fallacious attack that is irrelevant and unconnected to whats currently being discussed here on this thread, smh, just because him, Janosky and Dtruthspeaker are too lazy and have this unmerited sense of entitlement on that thread, without wanting to do the heavy lifting work themselves, are expecting me to leave them sitting on their hands, not moving, much of a single little finger, to lift up the floorboards so to have a look underneath and see what exactly has scripture to say about sexuality and relationship in the context of adults mutually consenting to monogamous same sex attraction until death do them part relationship, marked with loyalty, warmth, love, no harm and fidelity to each other, anyone or anything. It is a pitiful, despairing and not good at all sight, to behold with you read supposedly adults in the faith and not babies display lack of common decency and sensitivity to biblical naked truth. KMT. Smh.

Acehart:
I tell you this: I enjoy reading your comments - they are amazing.

If I was thumping my chest, it wasn’t intended to portray me as something because I see myself as nothing. It wasn’t my intention to insult you, though it may seem like I did; but I did respond to someone whose mental capacity I esteem greatly; one who would see beyond the gravity of my words to see the intention of my heart through the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells in him.

When someone mentions your moniker, you have the power within you to be silent, pretending that it isn’t you. Silence, at the right time, is louder than noise. It is sad many people, ignorantly, think you (i.e. MuttleyLaff) support homosexuality; you are acontext-centricman, I’ve got to know that; many people don’t and may never understand that context is key in understanding the scriptures.

German and Non-German Bibles will give you the true reflection of God’s heart when He gave those commands; only those who swim in the deep end enjoy the pool; those who swim in the shallow end, well, would do so only to enjoy the company of strangers rather than the pool - this is the case with your antagonists. I knew what those verses in Leviticus meant years ago; and they are closely related to the instructions where a man was commanded not to wear women’s clothing and vice-versa.

It would have been nice to know your understanding of those verses; personally, events have made me not enjoy the company of my friends, when we gather to study the scriptures; and an online fellowship is all we have for now - a means through which I thought you would edify me.

Please forgive me if I grieved you
The internet never forgets. Of course, I have the power within to be silent, pretending that it isn’t me, but then they will get away with committing murder and I'll be complicit for keeping schtum
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Acehart:

Hi. Hope you had a very great day and having a nice evening?

Do know what? I have not wrapped my mind concerning the homosexuality topic. Regarding Muttleylaff’s opinion, I don’t know what they are- I did not follow that topic. [b]But I’ll like to cast my gaze on Matthew 19:12, in the hopes that may find a string that ties homosexuality to the text.

1. Some are born eunuchs.
2. Some were made eunuchs.
3. Some people make themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom.

Earlier, Jesus’ narrative centered on marriage; he went on to set a higher standard regarding marriage and divorce than that enacted in the Ordinance of Moses; and refuting the edicts set by the rabbinical schools of those days. Only those given to stomach the law of God, ab initio, would heed his words. Summarily, this is Jesus’ definition of marriage: marriage is for a man and woman; they must be faithful, loving and easily overlook offenses - a bond never to be broken.

That discourse centered on marriage until Christ spoke of those who could stomach his saying. Why? Marriage is sexual in nature. Of course, a male eunuch wouldn’t venture into marriage except we have something similar to the tale of Missandei and Grey Worm. But was Jesus referring to a eunuch in the heart, rather than of the body? If this is the former, then the eunuch set number three would fit the bill.

Many men who divorce their wives (for any reason at all v.3) do so because of sexual lust. If a man’s heart was circumcised or castrated, he would not find pleasure in sexual lusts. Therefore, sticking with one wife would be easy.

So how does this relate to homosexuality? Homosexuality is chiefly about sexual preference rather than marriage. Research shows that the sexual desire of an average homosexual is far greater than that of heterosexuals: homosexuals can have as many as ten (or more) sexual encounters in a day. Promiscuity is the hallmark of homosexual relationships. When same sex marriages are scrutinized, fidelity doesn’t exist in all of them. Therefore, according to Jesus’ definition, marriage and homosexuality (same sex)should not be put in the same sentence[/b].

If Muttleylaff supported homosexuality, I’m sure he is man of reasoning and good reasoning would overturn his position. Try to talk him out of his present inclination in love and kindness.

Aceheart , Jesus Christ never taught your FALSE gospel you are passing off on this thread.

Did Jesus Christ tell you Eunuchs are into homosexual practices or get married to a fellow man?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Janosky:
[s]Aceheart, Jesus Christ never taught your FALSE gospel you are passing off on this thread.
Did Jesus Christ tell you Eunuchs are into homosexual practices or get married to a fellow man?[/s]
Janosky, if you want to play this game, then your case requires prime and very careful considerations in the regards of at least the following:
1/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is Michael the archangel. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is Michael the archangel, erhn?
2/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is not God, or that He is not God Almighty. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is not God, or that He is not God Almighty, hmm?
3/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is created by Yah/Yahweh/God. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is created by Yah/Yahweh/God, hmm?
4/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that God is Jehovah. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that God is Jehovah, hmm?
5/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that SSA should not have a strictly monogamous relationship. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you a FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that SSA should not have a strictly monogamous relationship, hmm?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Janosky:

Aceheart , Jesus Christ never taught your FALSE gospel you are passing off on this thread.

Did Jesus Christ tell you Eunuchs are into homosexual practices or get married to a fellow man?

Hello, I have noticed a lot of people don’t read on this forum. They skim through and speak like they have comprehended. This is another case and in respect, I’ll be silent.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Acehart:

Hello, I have noticed a lot of people don’t read on this forum. They skim through and speak like they have comprehended. This is another case and in respect, I’ll be silent.

Just make your presentation, play your own part and leave the part of readers/followers! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Just make your presentation, play your own part and leave the part of readers/followers! smiley

What presentation? Does one play music for the deaf?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Acehart:

Preaching and teaching is not expected to be done on faceless social media, that's why you're here to make presentations only, interested readers will call back by quoting you if you've said something that touches their soul. So if you're not getting any favourable response know that you're not making any sense at all! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The light of the truth, can be harsh to the eyes, that have been in the dark, lmso

Acehart:
Gbam!
Those who dance are considered insane by those deaf, who cannot hear the music

MaxInDHouse:
Preaching and teaching is not expected to be done on faceless social media, that's why you're here to make presentations only, interested readers will call back by quoting you if you've said something that touches their soul. So if you're not getting any favourable response know that you're not making any sense at all! undecided
When you are sheeple sheepified sleep you enjoy the music but when you are woke, you get to understand the lyrics, lmso.

Our work is not the harvest, our work is planting the seed, lmso. How can people trust the harvest, unless they see seed sown?
Inside every seed is the potential for an incredible harvest. Whether getting any favourable response or not, truth crushed to earth, is truth still and like a seed, will rise again, lmso. There isn't anything wrong with preaching and teaching done, starting on faceless social media, lmso.

Sometimes it’s enough to just plant the seed, and walk away, and let the seed germinate and its plant with flowers grow on their own, lmso
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Okay sir

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Acehart:

Okay sir

Alright Sir! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Janosky, if you want to play this game, then your case requires prime and very careful considerations in the regards of at least the following:
1/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is Michael the archangel. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is Michael the archangel, erhn?
2/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is not God, or that He is not God Almighty. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is not God, or that He is not God Almighty, hmm?
3/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is created by Yah/Yahweh/God. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that He is created by Yah/Yahweh/God, hmm?
4/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that God is Jehovah. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that God is Jehovah, hmm?
5/ Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, never taught your FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that SSA should not have a strictly monogamous relationship. Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, teach you a FALSE gospel you've passed off on this thread that SSA should not have a strictly monogamous relationship, hmm?

Forget this long epistle you type upandan.
Give us PROOF from the Scriptures where Jesus Christ approved or gave his blessings to the practice of Homosexuality

1 Corinthians 6:9, MuttleyLaff, SHAME ON YOU !

English Standard Version
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral
, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Berean Study Bible
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither
the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers , nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Janosky:
Forget this long epistle you type upandan.
Give us PROOF from the Scriptures where Jesus Christ taught that Eunuchs were homosexuals.
When you respond to those five easy, short, simple, direct, harmless, innocent & straightforward questions, then I might just sit you down & take you through an extensive declutter of your bad theology plus get you to know the etymology & full meaning of the Greek word "eunuch" lmso

PS: Be busy in your confused dot com and proof-texting mode editing your original post, lmso.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
When you respond to those five easy, short, simple, direct, harmless, innocent and straightforward questions, then I might just sit you down and take you through an extensive declutter of your bad theology plus get you to know the etymology and full meaning of the Greek word "eunuch" lmso

You are giving tacit endorsement to homosexual practice that your Bible rejected, grin grin
You think say you get SENSE?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Janosky:
[s]You are giving tacit endorsement to homosexual practice that your Bible rejected, grin grin
You think say you get SENSE?[/s]
You're are talking from way up inside your rear end coming out with a thoughtless comment like this angry angry angry grin grin

Just give up, will ya. You dont want to admit that you have no idea, have no knowledge, have no proper and correct understanding of what 1 Corinthians 6:9 (i.e. off 1 Corinthians 6:9-11) about or even the related 1 Timothy 1:10 (i.e. off 1 Timothy 1:8-11) too.

You have no contextual understanding nor a 2 Timothy 2:15 appreciation of what Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 is harping about, lmso, smh.

I know its too much for you to take in that Leviticus 20:13 is Leviticus 18:22 and vice verse. I know you even aren't aware that Apostle Paul actually re-echoed Leviticus 20:13 and Leviticus 18:22 with 1 Timothy 1:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:9, lmso.

You've never learned or studied to know that Deuteronomy 23:17 and 1 Kings 14:24, are mirror versions of Paul's 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and 1 Timothy 1:10, lmso. Confusion break bone, lmso. Double wahala for deady bodi and the owner of dead bodi. Confusion break-ee bone-ee, yeepa!

You're too small for my number, just stay in your GB lane, dont have splatter(s) of blood on you, lmso
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

) 1 Thess4:16 Jesus speaks with the archangel's voice. Daniel 10:13. Rev12:9. Joshua 5:13-15 Thess1:7-9, Matt25:31 Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel / Angel of the Lord Yahweh. (Ephesians 1:3), Jesus leads other angels. (Screenshot CONFIRMED it).
Yahweh sent His Angel (in Hebrew, Messenger) .
Yahweh is NOT an angel. NEVER!!
The Commanding Officer speaks in whose voice, Ozour?

2). John 20:17, on earth, what did Jesus teach MuttleyLaff?
Revelations 3:5,12, in heaven, what did Jesus Christ teach MuttleyLaff?

3.) Romans 11:35-36. What came through the Father.
1 Corinthians 3:23, Jesus belongs to who?
Ephesians 4:6 ,who is the Father of all?
Rev3:5,12-14,21, why did Jesus get Father in the spirit realm?

4)
John 17:3,6,26, What is the name of the ONLY true God?
Whose name did Jesus make known?

5). Bros, go and implant 1Corinthians6:9 and Romans 1:26-28 into your skull.

We can deduce what you have no liver to confess in public
grin grin grin grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Janosky:
1.) 1 Thess4:16 Jesus speaks with the archangel's voice. Daniel 10:13. Rev12:9. Joshua 5:13-15 Thess1:7-9, Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel / Angel of his Lord,Yahweh leads other angels.
The Commanding Officer speaks in whose voice, Ozour?

2). John 20:17, on earth, what did Jesus teach MuttleyLaff?
Revelations 3:5,12, in heaven, what did Jesus Christ teach MuttleyLaff?

3.) Romans 11:35-36. What came through the Father.
1 Corinthians 3:23, Jesus belongs to who?
Ephesians 4:6 ,who is the Father of all?
Rev3:5,12-14,21, why did Jesus get Father in the spirit realm?

4)
John 17:3,6,26, What is the name of the only God?
Whose name did Jesus make known?

5). Bros, go and implant 1 Corinthians 6:9 and Romans 1:26-28 into your skull.

We can deduce what you have no liver to confess in public
grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/4645875fa67cd5cbcd8ed3b0d4326655/tenor.gif[/img]

I have warned already to stay in your GB lane. You are too small to our number. You've given in to the false appearance(s) from the genuine and the false impression, different to the true meaning of the text and words in Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and/or 1 Timothy 1:10. The truth about the text and words, in Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and/or 1 Timothy 1:10 have being exchanged and traded for a lie(s) that so are misleading the saints and that you inclusive, a JW minnow, lmso

So what is happening and/or what happened in Romans 1:25-28 then?
Well, for your information Janosky and others, Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27 is a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, but with a twist, like I've already in past, mentioned, lmso

Do you know what's funny? Its that I know that you dont know f all, lmso, that you haven't the foggiest clue is though pitiful is hilarious.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

There is no exjw that can walk away completely!

Because they know there is nowhere they can get what they're seeing amidst the JWs, all they're saying is "we want to mix everything together, we don't want to be here only with you people, we also want to be with people outside and we don't want anything to hinder us"
Note that nobody is forcing them to stay yet they're always complaining! wink

As long as you remember

according to you.........

........ since the Bible says we're all sinners and Jesus came to redeem us...........

there is no religious group on this planet that's free from Satan's influence,

The above make the below into a grin grin grin

Because they know there is nowhere they can get what they're seeing amidst the JWs

In reality na your imaginings.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Oopsy daisy Janosky. I hope you get back soon grin grin grin

PS: Please everyone, dont quote either my last post dragging that Janosky trash bag to the bins or quote the Janosky's post that I responded to with me dragging and dumping the Janosky trash bag into the bin, because if anyone does, they will get their post hidden, like how Janosky's post is hidden above me and be rewarded with a sumptuous posting ban, like Janosky has grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

As long as you remember

........ since the Bible says we're all sinners and Jesus came to redeem us...........

The above make the below into a grin grin grin

Because they know there is nowhere they can get what they're seeing amidst the JWs

In reality na your imaginings.

The underlined!
You haven't mentioned your present Church after leaving JWs o, "imaginings" you say yet you can't present,
point,
show,
tell,
direct
People's attention to a better performing group than the one you're here criticising! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

As long as you remember

........ since the Bible says we're all sinners and Jesus came to redeem us[...........

You got it wrong there!
Truthfully we are all sinners therefore no sinner is that's free from Satan's influence.
But as a group after Pentecost that God's holy spirit anointed men in Jehovah's Organization NO! Because Jesus promised to be with his group until the endtime [Matt 28:20] Satan knew very well that with Jesus (mighty God) the group will continue waxing strong and strengthened as Jesus is making use of God's holy spirit to awaken those who are walking in disorder or send them out if they're unrepentant. That's why Satan went into action to eliminate those who knew Jesus one on one, start persecuting the rest then began promoting the Apostates in the first century. That was how Christianity ran into hiding not until Jesus became King some hundred years ago. Now as an heavenly King who is controlling the armies in heaven, Satan's influence can only affect imperfect individuals who aren't checking themselves, but as a group NO! NEVER!
God's heavenly armies have descended now and they're working with Jehovah's Organization, it's the one who can't cope with the way the spirits is directing Jehovah's Organization that will be kicked out, Satan can never have influence on Jehovah's Organization again. After Pentecost!
Satan succeeded in misleading the nation of Israel because God has not established the new covenant with his people, but after Jesus' ransom sacrifice and God sent his holy spirit to anoint the chosen ones who are acting as pillars of the organization, Satan can only attack them physically all the schemes he used to mislead the nation of Israel back then has been rendered futile! Ephe 6:10-17
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

You got it wrong there!
Truthfully we are all sinners therefore no sinner is that's free from Satan's influence.
But as a group after Pentecost that God's holy spirit anointed men in Jehovah's Organization NO! Because Jesus promised to be with his group until the endtime [Matt 28:20] Satan knew very well that with Jesus (mighty God) the group will continue waxing strong and strengthened as Jesus is making use of God's holy spirit to awaken those who are walking in disorder or send them out if they're unrepentant. That's why Satan went into action to eliminate those who knew Jesus one on one, start persecuting the rest then began promoting the Apostates in the first century. That was how Christianity ran into hiding not until Jesus became King some hundred years ago. Now as an heavenly King who is controlling the armies in heaven, Satan's influence can only affect imperfect individuals who aren't checking themselves, but as a group NO! NEVER!
God's heavenly armies have descended now and they're working with Jehovah's Organization, it's the one who can't cope with the way the spirits is directing Jehovah's Organization that will be kicked out, Satan can never have influence on Jehovah's Organization again. After Pentecost!
Satan succeeded in misleading the nation of Israel because God has not established the new covenant with his people, but after Jesus' ransom sacrifice and God sent his holy spirit to anoint the chosen ones who are acting as pillars of the organization, Satan can only attack them physically all the schemes he used to mislead the nation of Israel back then has been rendered futile! Ephe 6:10-17

Na wah o! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The underlined!
You haven't mentioned your present Church after leaving JWs o, "imaginings" you say yet you can't present,
point,
show,
tell,
direct
People's attention to a better performing group than the one you're here criticising! wink

grin grin grin grin grin

Is good you know you SHARE the same common denominators with every other GROUP

concerning better performing group, increasing numbers is an indicator of GOD'S blessing and a GROUP performing well in the DICTIONARY of the ORGANIZATION you belong.

Since that's the case, what are you doing with JWS when LDS and SDA in terms of increasing numbers are higher than yours? grin grin grin grin

Why should I be pointing people to GROUP, is is it the GROUP that died for them? Did Jesus asked us to point people to better performing group?

Since yours is BETTER others are GOOD grin grin grin last time I checked Good is not a synonym for bad and bad is not a synonym for Good.

In the comparative adjectives, good better best are same family shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin

Is good you know you SHARE the same common denominators with every other GROUP

concerning better performing group, increasing numbers is an indicator of GOD'S blessing and a GROUP performing well in the DICTIONARY of the ORGANIZATION you belong.

Since that's the case, what are you doing with JWS when LDS and SDA in terms of increasing numbers are higher than yours? grin grin grin grin

Why should I be pointing people to GROUP, is is it the GROUP that died for them? Did Jesus asked us to point people to better performing group?

Since yours is BETTER others are GOOD grin grin grin last time I checked Good is not a synonym for bad and bad is not a synonym for Good.

In the comparative adjectives, good better best are same family shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

According to your own rating, but to JWs there is no worshiper of our own God elsewhere, if you're not with JWs you can't possibly be a worshiper of our own God! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

You got it wrong there!

I can only grin grin grin grin grin to many part I bolded. Its really funny.

1. After underlining what your fellow brother said on this platform previously, you went back into same reasoning from the first line

Truthfully we are all sinners therefore no sinner is that's free from Satan's influence

From here you should know as long as the members made up the ORGANIZATION and the members are influenced by SATAN what does that tell you? The ORGANIZATION is influenced by Satan through it members. Kajiko?

2. Satan succeeded in misleading the nation of Israel because God has not established the new covenant with his people

Your own JW get as e be grin grin grin cheesy no allow GB see or hear the particular point above oooo.

They will DENY you straight without batting an eye.

Imagine saying God didn't establish new covenant with his people called ISRAEL. It is LAUGHABLE and yet Jehovah called them his people. I am wondering what covenant he established with them during the time of MOSES? Your narrative won't allow see that the initial covenant is as vital for the new covenant grin grin grin

A good example on how Satan influence people and on the long run influence the kind of organization they set up. During the time of the Israelites who usually led the people to WORSHIP BAAL? Who takes forefront in BAAL WORSHIP?

Satan can only attack them physically all the schemes he used to mislead the nation of Israel back then has been rendered futile! Ephe 6:10-17

You have fall into the trap of citing verses without highlight. Your Ephesians 6:10-17 was it about attacking them PHYSICALLY?

Finally, go on acquiring power+ in the Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. 11 Put on the complete suit of armor+ from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts* of the Devil; 12 because we have a struggle,*+ not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces+ in the heavenly places. 13 For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God,+ so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.
14 Stand firm, therefore, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist,+ wearing the breastplate of righteousness,+ 15 and having your feet shod in readiness to declare the good news of peace.+ 16 Besides all of this, take up the large shield of faith,+ with which you will be able to extinguish all the wicked one’s burning arrows.*+ 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation,+ and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word,+

Since it is not attack physically, it simply means it goes beyond that, the reason Paul asked them to go to battle with their spiritual armour grin grin grin grin anyone who fail to heed that is influenced by Satan and in turn will influence the ORGANIZATION

Finally this your contradiction....... Jesus promised to be with his people until the end time yet they went into HIDING after the end of the FIRST century only to come back 140 years ago after Jesus became king........all from the same hands typing.

In your same Matthew 28:18 what was Jesus saying that he now has?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

According to your own rating, but to JWs there is no worshiper of our own God elsewhere, if you're not with JWs you can't possibly be a worshiper of our own God! wink

grin grin grin grin this your own God wrote inspired Matthew to write Matthew 6:9,10 abi? When you go out to preach you equally use abi? At least I know you subject yourself to Christ abi no be true?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

I can only grin grin grin grin grin to many part I bolded. Its really funny.

1. After underlining what your fellow brother said on this platform previously, you went back into same reasoning from the first line

Truthfully we are all sinners therefore no sinner is that's free from Satan's influence

From here you should know as long as the members made up the ORGANIZATION and the members are influenced by SATAN what does that tell you? The ORGANIZATION is influenced by Satan through it members. Kajiko?

2. Satan succeeded in misleading the nation of Israel because God has not established the new covenant with his people

Your own JW get as e be grin grin grin cheesy no allow GB see or hear the particular point above oooo.

They will DENY you straight without batting an eye.

Imagine saying God didn't establish new covenant with his people called ISRAEL. It is LAUGHABLE and yet Jehovah called them his people. I am wondering what covenant he established with them during the time of MOSES? Your narrative won't allow see that the initial covenant is as vital for the new covenant grin grin grin

A good example on how Satan influence people and on the long run influence the kind of organization they set up. During the time of the Israelites who usually led the people to WORSHIP BAAL? Who takes forefront in BAAL WORSHIP?

Satan can only attack them physically all the schemes he used to mislead the nation of Israel back then has been rendered futile! Ephe 6:10-17

You have fall into the trap of citing verses without highlight. Your Ephesians 6:10-17 was it about attacking them PHYSICALLY?

Finally, go on acquiring power+ in the Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. 11 Put on the complete suit of armor+ from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts* of the Devil; 12 because we have a struggle,*+ not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces+ in the heavenly places. 13 For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God,+ so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.
14 Stand firm, therefore, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist,+ wearing the breastplate of righteousness,+ 15 and having your feet shod in readiness to declare the good news of peace.+ 16 Besides all of this, take up the large shield of faith,+ with which you will be able to extinguish all the wicked one’s burning arrows.*+ 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation,+ and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word,+

Since it is not attack physically, it simply means it goes beyond that, the reason Paul asked them to go to battle with their spiritual armour grin grin grin grin anyone who fail to heed that is influenced by Satan and in turn will influence the ORGANIZATION

Finally this your contradiction....... Jesus promised to be with his people until the end time yet they went into HIDING after the end of the FIRST century only to come back 140 years ago after Jesus became king........all from the same hands typing.

In your same Matthew 28:18 what was Jesus saying that he now has?

The point here is Satan against a body of anointed few (Born Again) [Revelations 12:17] not against one out of the body, that's where you're mistaking!

The nation of Israel never had a body of anointed worshipers that's why Joel could say God is about to do wonders in the endtime, he will pour out his spirit on his people and (those upon whom the spirit is poured) will do certain things that only single ones amongst the Israelites have been doing in the past. Joel 2:27-29

Did you notice what God said in verse 27?
Jehovah said "my people will never again be put to shame" meaning Satan has been succeeding in his attempt to lure the whole nation away from God even while God's spirit is upon one person amongst them (Prophet) but after what Joel prophesied, God made that promise, and Apostle Peter confirmed that what Joel foresaw took place at Pentecost.
As an organized group Satan can never have any influence on God's people as a whole again, that's why Jesus told Peter "Satan will conquer you due to imperfection, but i have interceded on your behalf, whenever you get over it, strengthen others" Luke 22:31-32
Satan kept targeting Peter since Jesus often use him as his mouthpiece [Act 2:14, 3:12, 4:19] but because there were many anointed ones, Satan failed to mislead the entire group even though he (Satan) got Peter several times! Matt 16:22-23, 26:69-75; Galatians 2:11-14
So i'm not doubting Satan's power to influence one member of the Christian congregation, but after Pentecost Satan has no influence on God's people as a whole, the way he did back before the birth of Born Again Christians!

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (234) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.