Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125344 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MrCork: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Zzor:
GRIMMJOE

Zzor let me enter nah..i beg. I swaar if u let me enter I will but u expensive Gushi Bag plus trouser and shirt..i swaaaar. Deal? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Deafeningly''
johnw47:

he want to enter Zzor the hhor

he must be hard up

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Someone is getting themselves over the top here--Keep this sort of talk to yourself.. embarassed
MrCork:

Zzor let me enter nah..i beg. I swaar if u let me enter I will but u expensive Gushi Bag plus trouser and shirt..i swaaaar. Deal? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MrCork: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2020
brocab:
Someone is getting themselves over the top here--Keep this sort of talk to yourself.. embarassed

Pastor. I apologise sir. Juss found out I was wasting my time because we found.out Zzor is actually a man..not sure if he gay thou undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
So that's true-Zzor's a man-well the other JW's don't seem to mind lusting over it-it just show's Zzor is part of the Watchtower's family tree-men dressed in drag..
MrCork:

Pastor. I apologise sir. Juss found out I was wasting my time because we found.out Zzor is actually a man..not sure if he gay thou undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
brocab:
So that's true-Zzor's a man-well the other JW's don't seem to mind lusting over it-it just show's Zzor is part of the Watchtower's family tree-men dressed in drag..

There is only one Evidence (brocab Screenshot ) that you, "Brocab" have ever spoken the truth .

Continue your hate campaign against JWs, no wahala grin cheesy
JWs always dwell in your thoughts and subconscious , you have no choice grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
No wonder they're easily deceived!

Someone wants to meet a woman and she's not interested, all efforts to woo her failed. Now the person wants to change the bait setting so that Zzor could come out to meet him one on one. And Churchgoer just fall easily for the trick!

This Churchgoers are dummies!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
The only time the JW's are mentioned-is on this page-I don't have them come to my home-I don't have them around my life style-I don't think about them, the world is already corrupt without thinking about the JW's corrupting it even further..
Nothing is a hate secession-your problem is Christ 'rejecting your false literature-it doesn't line up with the bible-nor it can be, it's false.
This is your problem-not what I say, nor what anybody say's in this matter, your problem had always been against Jesus Christ-only because you aren't born again-you never fully accepted Jesus into your heart-without accepting the Watchtower first-so how can Jesus ever give you His Spirit to teach you truth 'when in fact your knowledge can and will come only from men of men-who can only guess the fact's that somehow Jesus did exist..
Janosky:

There is only one Evidence (brocab Screenshot ) that you, "Brocab" have ever spoken the truth .

Continue your hate campaign against JWs, no wahala grin cheesy
JWs always dwell in your thoughts and subconscious , you have no choice grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
brocab:

See how easy it is tossing you around like a ball! undecided

Throughout Nairaland a boy has been begging Zzor for sex and she's not responding, everyone can see how desperate this boy is to get her, you who supposed to be a "Pastor" as the boy referred to you wanted to rebuke him. Suddenly the boy just turned you against the victim and easily you forgot who supposed to be counselled and it's now Zzor that you're back to accuse.
What makes you so stupid like this? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 2:59am On Oct 24, 2020
I never once said I was a pastor? No-one is against anybody-I am only reading how it is written.. And anybody can see-Zzor isn't as innocent as you would like her to be-someone had organised this young man to think he has something to gain with the girl..
MaxInDHouse:

See how easy it is tossing you around like a ball! undecided

Throughout Nairaland a boy has been begging Zzor for sex and she's not responding, everyone can see how desperate this boy is to get her, you who supposed to be a "Pastor" as the boy referred to you wanted to rebuke him. Suddenly the boy just turned you against the victim and easily you forgot who supposed to be counselled and it's now Zzor that you're back to accuse.
What makes you so stupid like this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Zzor is an innocent young woman who want to enjoy her womanhood to the full. She celebrates her uniqueness and cherish the same in others. She hates bullying others in the name of religion and that means if you believe anything, don't impose it on others since there lifestyle isn't hurting you in anyway.
She see herself as one who have the right to the best life possible in her own time and she's ready for the adventure and thrills.
There is no other way to describe innocence than what i've found in her. The only problem she's having with people like you now is her interest in spiritual matters. She feel like adding God to whatever she wants to do in her life but then she doesn't want to be intimidated into some forms of meaningless restraint that's of no real value.
Her beauty calls attention all the time but within her heart this young woman is just as innocent as a dove.
So don't mix things up thinking she's evil for asking questions about faith, she's just being cautious to know where she will place her trust regarding Religion! smiley
brocab:
I never once said I was a pastor? No-one is against anybody-I am only reading how it is written.. And anybody can see-Zzor isn't as innocent as you would like her to be-someone had organised this young man to think he has something to gain with the girl..
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
This sounds you are the one in love-not the other fella-jealousy sometimes brings us all down. "you will get over yourself one day Bro
MaxInDHouse:
Zzor is an innocent young woman who want to enjoy her womanhood to the full. She celebrates her uniqueness and cherish the same in others. She hates bullying others in the name of religion and that means if you believe anything, don't impose it on others since there lifestyle isn't hurting you in anyway.
She see herself as one who have the right to the best life possible in her own time and she's ready for the adventure and thrills.
There is no other way to describe innocence than what i've found in her. The only problem she's having with people like you now is her interest in spiritual matters. She feel like adding God to whatever she wants to do in her life but then she doesn't want to be intimidated into some forms of meaningless restraint that's of no real value.
Her beauty calls attention all the time but within her heart this young woman is just as innocent as a dove.
So don't mix things up thinking she's evil for asking questions about faith, she's just being cautious to know where she will place her trust regarding Religion! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AkinwaleJJ(f): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2020
JWs love everyone around us! Mark 12:31
We try to study each individual to know how we'll relate with each person. So when some people try to paint a different picture of someone we know we can say "no! he or she is not that type of person". What do you think of the thief that was executed alongside Jesus? What did Jesus think about the thief?
Max is happily married, he only appreciate the uniqueness in the young woman. You too could have seen the same in her if you're not judgmental!
brocab:
This sounds you are the one in love-not the other fella-jealousy sometimes brings us all down. "you will get over yourself one day Bro
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Thank you so much my first crush on Nairaland who turned out a daddy,will be back.My pastor read all i have been doing here and he's angry,all thanks to that silly corck guy who mentions me in all his posts
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
Thank you so much my first crush on Nairaland who turned out a daddy will be back.My pastor read all i have been doing here and he's angry,all thanks to that silly corck guy who mentions me in all his posts
Tatime truly did a thorough monitoring, so it's true you really wanted him!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don't believe that for one minute-Jw's don't love everybody around them-we just need to read this page to prove otherwise!
It's a known fact-JW's only like those that agree with their cultist doctrine.
Janosky:

If only you studied your Bible , you won't write that CRAP (bolded) grin grin grin grin
According to your Bible, Isaiah 43:10-12, John 9:4 & Acts 3:13, Rev3:12-14 what does Jehovah call His servants ?
Who is the God and Father of servants of Jehovah?

Bros, you have the option to DECEIVE yourself grin grin
I am for one-don't agree with you, but does this sounds like a JW who show's a little love towards me-obviously the answer is a"No""if this is what you call love towards us-then you are dreaming... .
No-one is judging anybody-
AkinwaleJJ:

Tatime truly did a thorough monitoring, so it's true you really wanted him!
Max maybe married-but if he really respecting his wife-then why does he visit Zzor alone.. So does Zzor want him too..
Love is not about studying-love is accepting all, this is what Jesus taught us to do.. Jesus didn't study the thief on the cross-Jesus accepting him and said: today you will be with Me in paradise.."" But you don't believe paradise exist "do you..
AkinwaleJJ:
JWs love everyone around us! Mark 12:31
We try to study each individual to know how we'll relate with each person. So when some people try to paint a different picture of someone we know we can say "no! he or she is not that type of person". What do you think of the thief that was executed alongside Jesus? What did Jesus think about the thief?
Max is happily married, he only appreciate the uniqueness in the young woman. You too could have seen the same in her if you're not judgmental!

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Jesus was a young man whose speech attracts any right thinking person and trust women for such a motivational speaker who knows the right word to sweeten the earth we easily fall in love.
Think of all the women trailing Jesus during his lifetime on earth, do you think they don't want him to be their man? Most of them would jump at him if he make such move, despite being a stringent preacher and teacher women still flock around him. Most of them had the thought of king David in their hearts expecting Jesus to become a king and surely have a queen. Who will not want to become the queen (wife) of such an amazing King?
So i personally feel for Rozz, if Max is younger and single i'm sure she will do everything womanly possible to hook up with him. That's what i also did over two decades ago but then he was just a singer in a night club not a preacher.
Jesus had friends and enemies as well, these two categories were not as a result of his appearance but his speech. Those who love and cherish him as Lord and teacher did due to his utterances and those who hated him did for the same reason. So it depends on the heart condition of whoever listens to Jesus' speech.
You have not made any striking speech at least to prove you have something to offer since i've been following this particular thread, all what you've been doing is attacking JWs and whoever reason along with them. That's really Pharisaic.

brocab:
I don't believe that for one minute-Jw's don't love everybody around them-we just need to read this page to prove otherwise!
It's a known fact-JW's only like those that agree with their cultist doctrine.

I am for one-don't agree with you, but does this sounds like a JW who show's a little love towards me-obviously the answer is a"No""if this is what you call love towards us-then you are dreaming... .
No-one is judging anybody-
Max maybe married-but if he really respecting his wife-then why does he visit Zzor alone.. So does Zzor want him too..
Love is not about studying-love is accepting all, this is what Jesus taught us to do.. Jesus didn't study the thief on the cross-Jesus accepting him and said: today you will be with Me in paradise.."" But you don't believe paradise exist "do you..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2020
So you're trying to reason with brocab, well let's see the outcome.
As long as you're a JW brocab feel like you're not worshiping in the right place but ask him to tell you where he worships to compare, it's STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! cheesy

AkinwaleJJ:
Jesus was a young man whose speech attracts any right thinking person and trust women for such a motivational speaker who knows the right word to sweeten the earth we easily fall in love.
Think of all the women trailing Jesus during his lifetime on earth, do you think they don't want him to be their man? Most of them would jump at him if he make such move, despite being a stringent preacher and teacher women still flock around him. Most of them had the thought of king David in their hearts expecting Jesus to become a king and surely have a queen. Who will not want to become the queen (wife) of such an amazing King?
So i personally feel for Rozz, if Max is younger and single i'm sure she will do everything womanly possible to hook up with him. That's what i also did over two decades ago but then he was just a singer in a night club not a preacher.
Jesus had friends and enemies as well, these two categories were not as a result of his appearance but his speech. Those who love and cherish him as Lord and teacher did due to his utterances and those who hated him did for the same reason. So it depends on the heart condition of whoever listens to Jesus' speech.
You have not made any striking speech at least to prove you have something to offer since i've been following this particular thread, all what you've been doing is attacking JWs and whoever reason along with them. That's really Pharisaic.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Firstly you are trying to compare Max with Jesus-Max is a married man-Jesus was not a married man, Jesus wasn't a good looking man-according to {Isaiah 53:2} For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground. He hath no form nor comeliness, and when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.
Where in fact Max-claims he is god's gift to women. Max feels it's alright to see women alone while his wife sits at home not knowing Max's whereabouts.
Jesus was as plain as He was-not even the Pharisees could recognise Him-according to the story of Judas..
Jesus attentions wasn't to pick up women-He is the Son of God spreading the gospel-His bride is yet to come..
You are comparing the Son of God with Max-did Max save you-will Max deliver you from destruction! "Max doesn't have a Godly appearance-Max is just a man! "Hail Max"
AkinwaleJJ:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2020
So how far are you able to go discussing with brocab?

cc. AkinwaleJJ cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Obviously not very far at all.. because Max you know just as well as I know-deep within, you can't accept Christ just as He is.
Akinwale-is another JW always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth, ""about Christ. {2 Timothy 3:7}
You call us your enemy-because we bring the truth to you: we read that same KJ bible you use against us, and yet you don't believe what is written down before you-the written Word of God.
{Matthew 12:48-50} Jesus replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
If you came to me with the Word of God-then we are brothers-but the JW's refuse to acknowledge what is Truth...
MaxInDHouse:
So how far are you able to go discussing with brocab?

cc. AkinwaleJJ cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
brocab:
Obviously not very far at all.. because Max you know just as well as I know-deep within, you can't accept Christ just as He is.
Akinwale-is another JW always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth, ""about Christ. {2 Timothy 3:7}
You call us your enemy-because we bring the truth to you: we read that same KJ bible you use against us, and yet you don't believe what is written down before you-the written Word of God.
{Matthew 12:48-50} Jesus replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
If you came to me with the Word of God-then we are brothers-but the JW's refuse to acknowledge what is Truth...
Why have you been disturbing him,have you taken over from fake pastor johnw47,respect yourself
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
I am only answering to his reply-plus I don't care what you and him get up too-but if you both have any respect for each other-then try and have respect for those on air-especially Max's wife..
It's a known fact-the Watchtower is based under the cult section. and what lingo you preach is not the Word of God.
So what secret society you may think you belong too-keep it hidden away from us Christians-we are here to learn about truth-keep your dirty habit's of air..
Zzor:
Why have you been disturbing him,have you taken over from fake pastor johnw47,respect yourself
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please just let him be, T has gotten the message! wink
Zzor:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please just let him be, T has gotten the message! wink

i don't have their time like before,im learning something and it's taking most of my time,i hope you and T are fine sir

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:

perverse lie lie roseline, nairaland's most unintelligent

r you still loving your adultry, anal intercourse, and oralsex
of course you are
https://www.nairaland.com/5885909/im-beginning-reason-jehovah-witness/206#94659748

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of fine clothes sackcloth; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a sash a rope; and burning instead of beauty.

Zzor

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Let's talk through dm, there's something about the underlined! undecided
We're both fine, i'm handling a costly project that's taken me far from home now so we only chat on WhatsApp for almost a week. smiley

Zzor:
i don't have their time like before,[u]i'm learning something[/b] and it's taking most of my time,i hope you and T are fine sir
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
It's really nice-not arguing with any of you JW's-It isn't worth arguing over something you JW's never learned in the first place!
Any bible believing Christian that love the Lord-with all their heart mind and soul-will always be your enemies.
Anybody that doesn't agree with your doctrine-are cast out-and we Christians will never meet your criteria-as far as you believe no-one has any rights to be with Jehovah-unless they are part of your organisation..
Which of course doesn't make sense-the truth is, the Watchtower have joined up with the New World Order-New World religion meaning all religions will be forced to come under one religion naming the Catholic Church.
Pope Francis claims all religion's cult's etc worship the same god..
Now we know. our future states 'all must, agree to these new laws and regulations-this virus-is leading the population around the globe, to pull in all together so these terms must be put in place.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
johnw47:

perverse lie lie roseline, nairaland's most unintelligent

r you still loving your adultry, anal intercourse, and oralsex
of course you are
https://www.nairaland.com/5885909/im-beginning-reason-jehovah-witness/206#94659748

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of fine clothes sackcloth; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a sash a rope; and burning instead of beauty.

Zzor

lie lie roseline

you to scared to reply miss sleeze

Zzor
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 1:50am On Nov 02, 2020
brocab:
It's really nice-not arguing with any of you JW's-It isn't worth arguing over something you JW's never learned in the first place!
Any bible believing Christian that love the Lord-with all their heart mind and soul-will always be your enemies.
Anybody that doesn't agree with your doctrine-are cast out-and we Christians will never meet your criteria-as far as you believe no-one has any rights to be with Jehovah-unless they are part of your organisation..
Which of course doesn't make sense-the truth is, the Watchtower have joined up with the New World Order-New World religion meaning all religions will be forced to come under one religion naming the Catholic Church.
Pope Francis claims all religion's cult's etc worship the same god..
Now we know our further states 'all must agree to these new laws and regulations-this virus-is leading the population around the globe, to pull in all together so these terms must be put in place.

Brocab and the Pope worship the same Triune deity.
Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 2:19am On Nov 02, 2020
You are deceived-no more questions-the truth of the matter 'not only the Watchtower but other religious churches-cults, etc have agreed to the New World order-this surely have put the Catholic Church back on the map-to be number one once more.
This virus is the beginning for the New World Order-One religion! Now that suck's..
I don't care-if you disagree-you never have anything good to say anyway-fool..
Janosky:

Brocab and the Pope worship the same Triune deity.
Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.