Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125021 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Unbelievable! still kicking yourself to death-wake up JW's, we aren't your enemy, we are here trying to help you, every time the trinity word is mentioned-you all go mental over the word, let alone not understanding it.
We don't always agree with you either-I have studied the NWT Bible, more then most of you.
If you sat down and read your bibles-even in that-the meaning of trinity is written.. The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit...
Zzor:
hole I meant to type
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
I missed this place, I've been in the world for a long time now,where is my SD and fake pastor johnw47
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wow!
My baby girl!
I thought you left Nairaland but Trivina told me she often see your post on the Romance section!
How are you and your beautiful sister (mummy)? smiley

Zzor:
I missed this place, I've been in the world for a long time now,where is my SD and fake pastor johnw47
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wow!
My baby girl!
I thought you left Nairaland but Trivina told me she often see your post on the Romance section!

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wow!
My baby girl!

wao so you still here but hiding, I know you are very busy these days,thanks for checking on us,we are fine and I believe you and your family are fine as well,my regards.Hope she didn't tell you how silly I've been lately on romance section but my silly behavior is strictly on Nairaland sha lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:

lie lie roseline
lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

what you want liar and fool
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
johnw47:

lie lie roseline lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.
what you want liar and fool
You still haven't change you this married man fake pastor johnw47
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
I'm sure he will divorce his wife if profess your love for him!
Perhaps he's waiting for you to RE-PAINT before declaring his undying love for you, so i'll advise you not to take chances! smiley

Zzor:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Perhaps he's waiting for you to RE-PAINT before declaring his undying love for you, so i'll advise you not to take chances! smiley

lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
They are all hypocrites!
My cousin (a Deeperlifer) back then once told me "i never noticed any beautiful lady with curves in Deeperlife that's single" undecided
Then i told him "if Cossy Orjiakor or Roman goddess REPENT start and attending Deeperlife today, i give them just six months they'll be tired of suitors. All they needed is just to prove that they've not contacted STDS. You think say them no sabi better thing?" cheesy

Zzor:
lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
They are all hypocrites!
My cousin (a Deeperlifer) back then once told me "i never noticed any beautiful lady with curves in Deeperlife that's single" undecided
Then i told him "if Cossy Orjiakor or Roman goddess REPENT start and attending Deeperlife today, i give them just six months they'll be tired of suitors. All they needed is just to prove that they've not contacted STDS. You think say them no sabi better thing?" cheesy

hahaha I don't think john knows better things sha,he hates me too much
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Now you make me believe you're truly a small girl! smiley
Hate wetin? undecided
I know many of them, all there braggadocios is when eyes are watching, in secret they are the most s*xy dudes you can ever imagine!
How come they bear children like rats if they're not bedmatics?
Come on you this little girl should know better nah! cheesy

Zzor:

hahaha I don't think john knows better things sha,he hates me too much
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Now you make me believe you're truly a small girl! smiley
Hate wetin? undecided
I know many of them, all there braggadocios is when eyes are watching, in secret they are the most s*xy dudes you can ever imagine!
How come they bear children like rats if they're not bedmatics?
Come on you this little girl should know better nah! cheesy

hehehehe fake pastor johnw47 is this true?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:

cannot stop lying Hhor
like i said fatty, what u want
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

puffed up and perverted false jw mad max

the foolishness and lies of false jw's, they are all you have of course

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
hehehehe fake pastor johnw47 is this true?

loose rozz, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

believing the made up lies and nonsense of mad max shows just how much of a fool you are
and that you are of satan's mob as he is

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

stinky rose:

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Leave matter for Matthias my guy it's obvious the girl likes you so say something reasonable! cheesy

johnw47:

puffed up and perverted false jw mad max the foolishness and lies of false jw's, they are all you have of course

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Leave matter for Matthias my guy it's obvious the girl likes you so say something reasonable! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

something reasonable, of course:

you are still talking nonsense and lies
but what else from a false jw:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2021
Roseline likes you so there's no crime if you reciprocate unless you're married that's what i'm saying.
She loves me first but i'm old and married then i belong to a group that only marry within our faith otherwise i would have taken her long time ago.
So leave the bragging and say what is in your mind! smiley

johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool
something reasonable, of course:
you are still talking nonsense and lies
but what else from a false jw:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Roseline likes you so there's no crime if you reciprocate unless you're married that's what i'm saying.
She loves me first but i'm old and married then i belong to a group that only marry within our faith otherwise i would have taken her long time ago.

says "THE" braggart himself
https://www.nairaland.com/5336390/non-judicial-meeting-4-jehovahs/2#80956894

what continued nonsense deluded false jw mad max

and stinky rose is a habitual liar just as you are
you both love to take after your daddy the devil:

btw mad max, your intelligence is much wanting, as in military or otherwise
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2021
I've told you the fact whenever you're ready just chat with her.
Qualification:
(1)God-fearing
(2)Charming and friendly
(3)Open minded, loving and kind
(4)Adventurous and agile
(5)Naughty in the other room
(6)Hard working and industrious
(7)Romantic always
With this she will be yours heart, soul and body 100% guarantee! smiley

johnw47:

says "THE" braggart himself
https://www.nairaland.com/5336390/non-judicial-meeting-4-jehovahs/2#80956894

what continued nonsense deluded false jw mad max

and stinky rose is a habitual liar just as you are
you both love to take after your daddy the devil:

btw mad max, your intelligence is much wanting, as in military or otherwise
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I've told you the fact whenever you're ready just chat with her.
Qualification:
(1)God-fearing
(2)Charming and friendly
(3)Open minded, loving and kind
(4)Adventurous and agile
(5)Naughty in the other room
(6)Hard working and industrious
(7)Romantic always
With this she will be yours heart, soul and body 100% guarantee! smiley

like i said and like you keep showing, you are deluded
but then you are talking about her's and your god, so god/devil fearing yes, in that respect:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
I no fit laugh,my SD is hilarious

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor:
I no fit laugh,my SD is hilarious

stinky rose
lover of adultry, oral and anal sex etc.

then so must satan be who cannot stop lying either, hilarious to a simpleton

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2021
johnw47:

stinky rose
lover of adultry, oral and anal sex etc.

then so must satan be who cannot stop lying either, hilarious to a simpleton

You are on duty today abi fake wealthy pastor johnw47,you need some miracle in your life as you lied and deceived us here that you were wealthy on to find out that the reverse is the case
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
You are on duty today abi fake wealthy pastor johnw47,you need some miracle in your life as you lied and deceived us here that you were wealthy on to find out that the reverse is the case

most duh and unintelligent stinky rose
lover of adultery, oral and anal sex, etc.

i am wealthy, but that's nothing to do with you foool
sounds like false jw's have deceived you on yet another thing, laugh, you deserve it dum dum

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2021
johnw47:

sounds like false jw's have deceived you on yet another thing, laugh, you deserve it dum dum

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

wealthy by mouth,audio millionaire, everything about you is fake fake fake,fake pastor,fake wealthy man
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
wealthy by mouth,audio millionaire, everything about you is fake fake fake,fake pastor,fake wealthy man

ha ha ha, say's most duh and unintelligent stinky rose
lover of adultery, oral and anal sex, etc. and who like false jw's cannot stop lying

it's a bit early to be drunk or on drugs isn't it
or maybe it's a bout of insanity, false jw's are like that to fatty
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
johnw47:

fake pastor john,show us a little of your fake wealth you refused,send me DM to confirm your wealth you refused,OK prove that you ain't a deeper life fake pastor you refused,hehehe audio millionaire
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
fake pastor john,show us a little of your fake wealth you refused,send me DM to confirm your wealth you refused,OK prove that you ain't a deeper life fake pastor you refused,hehehe audio millionaire

lover of adultery, oral and anal sex, etc. and who like false jw's cannot stop lying

prove to you my wealth, prove to you i'm not a member of deeplife, prove to you i'm not a pastor
laughing, you must think you are important, fat piggy, all the lies you satans mob spew are sending you
drunken crazy, it shows smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2021

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

drunk one, read your posts and see what pharisee false jw's and their lies are doing to you
you are becoming twice the child of satan than even they

back later tonight, stay off the turps piggy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My SD lol,where has pastor johnw47 gone to.Nairalanders are mischievous people, I'm watching their drama from a very low angle

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.