Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (123662 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:51am On May 22, 2021
fake wealthy pastor johnw47 stop calling my real name everywhere especially in that redpill thread, can't you just type without putting my name,please stop that I don't want my boo to see any of that.Let me whisper it to you that it was the major reason I deactivated my old Monika because I was busy looking for trouble with that Monika hehehe.If you would like to upgrade to a big security officer, I can help you out with that.What do you think about beinv a security guard with NAPIMS ?let me know if you are Interested. Don't be shy or prideful ooo kikikiki
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:52am On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
hehehehe fake wealthy pastor, my real wealthy and handsome boo has been spoiling me silly round town.That reminds me we will be needing your service to watch over the house as we will be going for some fun trip soon.Its good to have a boo who loves you silly.See us cruising round town

stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

yeah tormented simp, going from your posts your bo is making
u happy as hell, ha ha

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:55am On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

yeah tormented simp, going from your posts your bo is making
u happy as hell, ha ha

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
See that one called Martinez ba,he's just hating for no reason, he hates it if anybody quotes or mention me,I guess he secretly likes me,he's just pretending
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:00pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
johnw47 should I upload my bikini pics I took with my boo at LA campaign tropicana beach resort,I feel like peppering you but I don't want you to have a bad day.

don't post them while i'm eating, i don't want to vomit fatty

Rozcol:

shebi you said I'm a spoilt brat and that no man will love me with my spoilt brat attitude, see as God have shamed you kikikiki

i never said that even if it's true, but you smelly are a very unhappy and confused liar

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

don't post them while i'm eating, i don't want to vomit fatty

i never said that even if it's true, but you smelly are a very unhappy and confused liar

You are not only a fake wealthy pastor but a liar too,you said that with my old Monika and see you here denying it,looks like you are afraid of me
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:04pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
fake wealthy pastor johnw47 stop calling my real name everywhere especially in that redpill thread, can't you just type without putting my name,please stop that I don't want my boo to see any of that.Let me whisper it to you that it was the major reason I deactivated my old Monika because I was busy looking for trouble with that Monika hehehe.If you would like to upgrade to a big security officer, I can help you out with that.What do you think about beinv a security guard with NAPIMS ?let me know if you are Interested. Don't be shy or prideful ooo kikikiki

the continued nonsense of dum dum stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:06pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
See that one called Martinez ba,he's just hating for no reason, he hates it if anybody quotes or mention me,I guess he secretly likes me,he's just pretending

simp stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

he sounds intelligent so he definately doesn't like you fatty

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

the continued nonsense of dum dum stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

You will not talk now,be there and let pride eat you up.But what were you doing on the redpill thread,are you a redpill fake wealthy pastor?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:09pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
You are not only a fake wealthy pastor but a liar too,you said that with my old Monika and see you here denying it,looks like you are afraid of me

ha ha ha simp stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

i never called you spoilt even if you are oh confused fatty

your new bo certainly has you a happy little bunny, laughing

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

simp stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

he sounds intelligent so he definately doesn't like you fatty

There's nothing intelligent about him but bitterness and unfriendliness is what he eats day and night,I don't like him because he said some rubbish things about me when I didn't offend him.Anyways you will support anything bad and fake
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:13pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
You will not talk now,be there and let pride eat you up.But what were you doing on the redpill thread,are you a redpill fake wealthy pastor?

tormented stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

your new bo has u happy as larry ha ha ha u poor fat simp

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2021
fake wealthy pastor Johnw47 do you know Martinez said he will be a monk or you support him on such demonic decision? anyways a fake pastor would support anything
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:15pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
There's nothing intelligent about him but bitterness and unfriendliness is what he eats day and night,I don't like him because he said some rubbish things about me when I didn't offend him.Anyways you will support anything bad and fake

laugh, tormented stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

your new imaginery bo has u so happy smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

tormented stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

your new bo has u happy as larry ha ha ha u poor fat simp

You have now quickly borrowed a word from their thread,you are just a simp fake wealthy pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:19pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
fake wealthy pastor Johnw47 do you know Martinez said he will be a monk or you support him on such demonic decision? anyways a fake pastor would support anything

there there simp, lie down relax, and dream of your new imaginary bo and you will feel better

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

there there simp, lie down relax, and dream of your new imaginary bo and you will feel better

Answer my question, do you support him been a monk?I want to know how fake and demonic you are

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:22pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
You have now quickly borrowed a word from their thread,you are just a simp fake wealthy pastor

it's good to see your new bo has taken away your torment and unhappiness cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:24pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Answer my question, do you support him been a monk?I want to know how fake and demonic you are

just think of your imaginary bo's imaginery wealth, you will soon find peace

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

it's good to see your new bo has taken away your torment and unhappiness cheesy

I was never tormented and unhappy, it was all in your wicked fake pastor self to see me tormented and unhappy but the good lord I serve has been faithful from my birth and forever.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:30pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
I was never tormented and unhappy, it was all in your wicked fake pastor self to see me tormented and unhappy but the good lord I serve has been faithful from my birth and forever.

yes dum dum simp, i can see from your posts that you are never tormented or unhappy, laugh

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

yes dum dum simp, i can see from your posts that you are never tormented or unhappy, laugh

Answer the question and don't deviate,do you support Martinez been a monk?your response will reveal the true you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:38pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Answer the question and don't deviate,do you support Martinez been a monk?your response will reveal the true you

unintelligent simp i'm not interested in talking about monks, i'm interisted in showing what a dum dum you are smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

unintelligent simp i'm not interested in talking about monks, i'm interisted in showing what a dum dum you are smiley

Anyways wetin fake wealthy pastor like you have to do with monks when you are a first hand sex freak and a night crawler at the brothel.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:46pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Anyways wetin fake wealthy pastor like you have to do with monks when you are a first hand sex freak and a night crawler at the brothel.

ha ha ha such a happy little stinky, must be your new bo

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:05pm On May 22, 2021

johnw47:

and i do it every post, and you also smelly show what a dum dum you are in your every post smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

ha ha ha such a happy little stinky, must be your new bo

I know say nothing concern you with monkhood, abi dem want make you collapse,we know what your type do behind close doors
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:09pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
I know say nothing concern you with monkhood, abi dem want make you collapse,we know what your type do behind close doors

u poor tormented simp, smile
problem must be your new bo and all his money, laughing

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

u poor tormented simp, smile
problem must be your new bo and all his money, laughing

You just found out about the word simp now,I wonder what a supposed fake pastor is doing at the redpill thread.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:18pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
You just found out about the word simp now,I wonder what a supposed fake pastor is doing at the redpill thread.

simpleton, pity your rich bo could only afford a cheap band smiley

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

simpleton, pity your rich bo could only afford a cheap band smiley

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty
mtcheww to you fake wealthy pastor, you better go rest so as to get enough rest for your night duty
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:26pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
mtcheww to you fake wealthy pastor, you better go rest so as to get enough rest for your night duty

poor tormented smelly all you can ever do is post your unintelligent nonsense and lies
your daddy the devil would be proud

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:40pm On May 22, 2021

simp you have run away again, i will meet you back here later tonight smelly

4 Rozcol

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (234) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.