Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125587 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Achorlerdy the snake man,which church do you attend and also do you believe in pastors performing miracles?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I've told you the fact whenever you're ready just chat with her.
Qualification:
(1)God-fearing
(2)Charming and friendly
(3)Open minded, loving and kind
(4)Adventurous and agile
(5)Naughty in the other room
(6)Hard working and industrious
(7)Romantic always
With this she will be yours heart, soul and body 100% guarantee! smiley

my SD please what's your take on pastors performing miracles and prophesying? johnw47 can you share your opinion, freshboi88,janosky please come say something
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
fake pastor johnw47 lol,what do you think about miracles
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Satan knows how to confuse people so that they won't know God's will, they will not do it and they will criticize and antagonize God's servants doing God's will! Revelations 12:9
Miracles, signs and wonders have a purpose and it has been fulfilled back in the first century when God used this gift to confirm His presence and backing for Christianity. That's what Peter reminded his fellow Jews who couldn't grasp what was happening. Peter reminded them of the prophecies spoke by Joel about the commissioning of the Spiritual Temple {Joel 2:28 compare to Act 2:16-18} when those Jews heard Peter they were touched to ask Peter and the Apostles "brothers, what must we do?" {Act 2:37} that's when Peter told them that they must become Christians!

Today all the demons of magic are coming together now to back false religions with lot of signs and wonders {2Corinthians 11:13-15 compare to Revelations 16:14, 19:20} that's why Jesus said this people will surely perform signs that if care is not taken, even true Christians will be deceived by their miracles! Matthew 24:24

But if you carefully watch out for the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit: LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS, and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23 compare to Matthew 7:16-18} they will not be able to produce this in their gathering! Surely you will find nice and kind people in virtually all the religions on this planet, note that even among Boko Haram some of them are leaving the group after considering the way their members kill innocent people mercilessly. So they surely have a conscience but as a GROUP the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit will not be found in their midst because God's spirit is not working with them!

So to understand this all you need to do is found out what are the WORKS (FRUIT) of God's Holy Spirit! James 2:18-26

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Rozcol:

my SD please what's your take on pastors performing miracles and prophesying? johnw47 can you share your opinion, freshboi88,janosky please come say something
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:07am On Apr 16, 2021
Rozcol:

Rozcol, Zzor, Rozz

very unintelligent stinky rose
lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

whatever i think of miracles i wouldn't be discussing with you satans mob
now would i piggy

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Rozcol:

fearful and much tormented stinky rose
lover of adultry, oral and anal sex etc.

every so often you post to me saying your much repeated lies (pastor, fake pastor, belonging to such and such a chursh etc.)
taught you by unstable and paranoid false jw's, and then you run away
don't you fatty:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
where is fake pastor johnw47 the unrepentant lier and fake wealthy pastor
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2021
Congratulations!
The RING on the left hand, who's the lucky guy? smiley

Rozcol:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Congratulations!

One thing about you is that you are a good observer lol,don't you think I'm the lucky one lol.How's Trivina and family?my regards
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2021
Any man that's able to win the heart of my SB must be the luckiest of all men! smiley
We are doing fine, please take good care of yourself! smiley

Rozcol:
One thing about you is that you are a good observer lol,don't you think I'm the lucky one lol.How's Trivina and family?my regards
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Any man that's able to win the heart of my SB must be the luckiest of all men! smiley
We are doing fine, please take good care of yourself! smiley

Thanks a lot my SD

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:45pm On May 19, 2021
Rozcol:

poor tormented stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.
you and false jw mad max are insano of course, neither of you can stop lying just like your daddy the devil
and you smelly fat woman are infatuated with my wealth

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:22am On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Congratulations!

Rozcol:
don't you think I'm the lucky one lol.

most unintelligent stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

your man obviously doesn't read your posts here and sees your insanity and mumuness
or else he is a dum dum like you, also he needs to get his nose/sense of smell fixed

but u not engaged at all, that's just more lies from stinky rose, no one would have you

dummy false jw mad max swallowed it up though, laugh

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:26pm On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
my SB smiley
smiley

Rozcol:
my SD

sugar baby, sugar daddy, laugh, such dum dums

stinky rose lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

you had better stay on the right side of false jw mad max, keep sucking up to him
because if not he could turn and make you eat and dring through your anus

he said he can do that to a soldier, so fatty with only a big mouth, what could you do

we know that no liar will enter the kingdom of God
so that leaves u smelly rose and you false jw mad max out, of course

mad max, you didn't reply to what smelly said there, you quoted her just to support her lies that you gave to her in the first place, you false jw mad max and you stinky rose be liars and cowards right up to the end

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is become so, ye make him twofold more a son of hell than yourselves.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
johnw47:

sugar baby, sugar daddy, laugh, such dum dums

stinky rose lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

you had better stay on the right side of false jw mad max, keep sucking up to him
because if not he could turn and make you eat and dring through your anus

he said he can do that to a soldier, so fatty with only a big mouth, what could you do

we know that no liar will enter the kingdom of God
so that leaves u smelly rose and you false jw mad max out, of course

mad max, you didn't reply to what smelly said there, you quoted her just to support her lies that you gave to her in the first place, you false jw mad max and you stinky rose be liars and cowards right up to the end

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is become so, ye make him twofold more a son of hell than yourselves.
Its easier to know when you are off duty
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2021
Na wah o.
The guy just tire me! smiley

Rozcol:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by jantman(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2021
Im not a JW but this Trinity stuff is somehow.You can never win an argument on Trinity with a JW,they seems to have alot to back up their argument.

Win what against whos jw?

Denying the existence and reality of the person of God?

Check my thread and tell me what you think

https://www.nairaland.com/6366642/trinity-explanation-god-head
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o.

I most times tease him with the sole purpose of relieving him off stress,I can imagine how tiring and boring the gate work could be kikiki.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:34pm On May 20, 2021
jantman:

Win what against whos jw?
Denying the existence and reality of the person of God?
Check my thread and tell me what you think
https://www.nairaland.com/6366642/trinity-explanation-god-head

Okay so she should go and read a thread about how you compared the existence of the god you believe in to an abstract paradigm such as time travel? Were you a fan of “The Terminator” and “Star Trek” in your youth? If yes, why are you using imaginary sci-fi concepts to explain the reality of your god? Don’t you think that’s laughable?

Mind you—you were the same person who said that the name “Jehovah” did not exist in the Bible, then I pointed out Exodus 6:3, Psalm 83:18, Isaiah 12:2 for you to check in your King James Bible before you started avoiding me like a plague. Now ask yourself the question from the highlighted, between you and the Witnesses, who is really denying the existence of the true God?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:25pm On May 20, 2021
Rozcol:

stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

you put up a pic of yourself showing your left hand with a ring on it
and then you tell false jw mad max that he is observant for noticiing the ring on your finger, laugh

you such a unintelligent dum dum aren't you smelly

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:36pm On May 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o.

your lies and your encouraging lies and your cowardice will do more than just tire you false jw mad max
they will give you forever no chance of knowing God, and you deserve that, of course

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:41pm On May 20, 2021
Rozcol:
I most times tease him with the sole purpose of relieving him off stress,I can imagine how tiring and boring the gate work could be kikiki.

poor stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

you like false jw mad max couldn't say truth if your life depended on it
and it does fatty

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09am On May 21, 2021
This is the 212 page on this thread so instead of quoting irrelevant verses here and there why not just cite a Bible verse where everyone can see the word "TRINITY" so as to end this long debate once and for all? cheesy

johnw47:

your lies and your encouraging lies and your cowardice will do more than just tire you false jw mad max
they will give you forever no chance of knowing God, and you deserve that, of course

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:12am On May 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
This is the 212 page on this thread so instead of quoting irrelevant verses here and there why not just cite a Bible verse where everyone can see the word "TRINITY" so as to end this long debate once and for all? cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

false jw mad max

of course you being a false jw would believe verses condemning lying are irrelevant
and that posting relevant verses to a liar is irrelevant, but such is a fool

^^ added more 4 u false jw MaxinDHouse
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2021
Just quote or cite the word 'TRINITY' in the Bible that's all, nobody is asking you to tell all these stories! smiley

johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

false jw mad max

of course you being a false jw would believe verses condemning lying are irrelevant
and that posting relevant verses to a liar is irrelevant, but such is a fool

^^ added more 4 u false jw MaxinDHouse

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:08am On May 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Just quote or cite the word 'TRINITY' in the Bible that's all, nobody is asking you to tell all these stories! smiley

of course you hate true stories false jw mad max
you are off your father the devil:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2021
It's OK, if you can't find where TRINITY is written in the Bible. Goodbye! smiley

johnw47:

of course you hate true stories false jw mad max
you are off your father the devil:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:35am On May 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, if you can't find where TRINITY is written in the Bible. Goodbye! smiley

deluded and lying false jw mad max

i didn't look for trinity in the bible and i didn't say i would
that's just you unable to stop lying

your continued nonsense and lies only insures your final outcome:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

4 u false jw mad MaxinDHouse
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:00am On May 22, 2021
fake wealthy pastor johnw47 what are you doing on the redpill thread,I caught you viewing,are you a redpiller?Oya I'm expecting your stale and repeated verses.how was your night duty,weldone sir.I will buy you a good torchlight in my next trip kikikiki
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:50am On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
fake wealthy pastor johnw47 what are you doing on the redpill thread,I caught you viewing,are you a redpiller?Oya I'm expecting your stale and repeated verses.how was your night duty,weldone sir.I will buy you a good torchlight in my next trip kikikiki

poor tormented and so dumb stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.
and who like your father and god the devil cannot stop lying

you queer as can be, aren't you fatty

hows your new bo, he seems to be making you happy cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2021
johnw47:

poor tormented and so dumb stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.
and who like your father and god the devil cannot stop lying

you queer as can be, aren't you fatty

hows your new bo, he seems to be making you happy cheesy
hehehehe fake wealthy pastor, my real wealthy and handsome boo has been spoiling me silly round town.That reminds me we will be needing your service to watch over the house as we will be going for some fun trip soon.Its good to have a boo who loves you silly.See us cruising round town. I have removed the pics since you are not online
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
johnw47 should I upload my bikini pics I took with my boo at LA campaign tropicana beach resort,I feel like peppering you but I don't want you to have a bad day.shebi you said I'm a spoilt brat and that no man will love me with my spoilt brat attitude, see as God have shamed you kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.