Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (123464 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The young lady that started this actually did to call my attention because she fell in love with a man old enough to be her dad and began calling me "Sugar Daddy" all because of her love for reasonableness.
Well the trinitarians called her names for this but she stood her ground that TRINITY makes no sense to her! smiley
I wonder how the doctrine makes any sense. No wonder why people say it makes God mysterious to them. Why will God want to be a mystery to his worshippers?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
EmmyG98:

I wonder how the doctrine makes any sense. No wonder why people say it makes God mysterious to them. Why will God want to be a mystery to his worshippers?

That's how Satan wants people to see God!
He wants them to see God as a person they can't understand (mysterious) so that each person will determine what seems good or evil from their own perspectives! Genesis 3:4-5 smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by cornelboy(f): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
I think i know the girl. She would call you SD but don't know the meaning then but i do now lol. And i mistook you for her, that's why I asked if you were a lady the other time.

I think she was baptized then right?
How's she now? It seems she deleted her account too.

MaxInDHouse:

The young lady that started this actually did to call my attention because she fell in love with a man old enough to be her dad and began calling me "Sugar Daddy" all because of her love for reasonableness.
Well the trinitarians called her names for this but she stood her ground that TRINITY makes no sense to her! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
I think i know the girl. She would call you SD but don't know the meaning then but i do now lol. And i mistook you for her, that's why I asked if you were a lady the other time.
I think she was baptized then right?
How's she now? It seems she deleted her account too.

She saw the light and she acknowledged it but she finds it too bright for her liken! Matthew 13:7,22 compare to 13:24 smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by cornelboy(f): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Too bright? sad sad

MaxInDHouse:

She saw the light and she acknowledged it but she finds it too bright for her liken! Matthew 13:7,22 compare to 13:24 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Neither is the name Jehovah written in other bibles-so obviously this is not scriptural either, it's a false doctrine. So now you found out more truth..
cornelboy:

Sure, and their backup is the scriptures.
Some times ago, I used believe in Trinity too, but after meeting a JW from New Zealand at a Bible Discussion Group on facebook, I found out the truth.
Trinity is false doctrine, it's cannot be proved with the scriptures.
Jah bless the JWs. I'm not a JW, but I may be one in the future.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2023
My lovely SB Rozz! smiley

My Pastor has already summon me over the message I sent to him regarding Trinity.I know it won't be funny
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2023
O please tell us, I am sure we would love to hear it coming from a donkeys mouth, please tell us the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit aren't One..
The meaning of Trinity is written in the bible, the word Trinity is not, the meaning to Jehovah is written in the bible, the word Jehovah is not.
5 times in the KJ's, no other bible around the globe is found.
So obviously we have Spirit filled people have not written either names, Does this mean they are unscriptural-not the meanings to them, but the word itself is unscriptural.
MaxInDHouse:
My lovely SB Rozz! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Go and worship your God.

At least you can see that many like the OP are turning to the truth so go fetch your kind! smiley

brocab:
O please tell us, I am sure we would love to hear it coming from a donkeys mouth, please tell us the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit aren't One..
The meaning of Trinity is written in the bible, the word Trinity is not, the meaning to Jehovah is written in the bible, the word Jehovah is not.
5 times in the KJ's, no other bible around the globe is found.
So obviously we have Spirit filled people have not written either names, Does this mean they are unscriptural-not the meanings to them, but the word itself is unscriptural.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Repent Max: ask the Lord to forgive your sinful nature: the Lord said: the dead know nothing-come to Christ and your knowledge will increase.
Don't listen to cultist Watchtower, they are not interested in your well being-they just need your money.
Max you can be free from playing the fool, come and join us-become a born again, you won't regret it. Christ has promised He looks after His own and teach us all things.
MaxInDHouse:
Go and worship your God.

At least you can see that many like the OP are turning to the truth so go fetch your kind! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Hopeless Churchgoer, go and fetch for your kind! cheesy

brocab:
Repent Max: ask the Lord to forgive your sinful nature: the Lord said: the dead know nothing-come to Christ and your knowledge will increase.
Don't listen to cultist Watchtower, they are not interested in your well being-they just need your money.
Max you can be free from playing the fool, come and join us-become a born again, you won't regret it. Christ has promised He looks after His own and teach us all things.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Max behave yourself-you know the words coming out of your mouth are foolishness, admit the Word of God is eating you up inside, you can't run from it-you are dreaming the Word of God is at your door within. stop running and allow the Lord to talk to you.
If you think you are saved-then at least ask yourself by whom?
Ask yourself this question: is the Watchtower really a place of worship-or really is it a place of great mockery-against those outside your Church, you don't see us upset every time you write your unbelief's on line-we are here to help you see the scriptures properly.
So is Mum and Dad JW's too-were you brought up under the Watchtower belief's?
All were you forced to believe as a child: and it's the only religion you are afraid to leave-because the Watchtower will force your family friends to disassociate from you, and you will never see your love ones again..I would take the risk, God can do anything through prayer,''especially when God know's you belong to Him.
MaxInDHouse:
Hopeless Churchgoer, go and fetch for your kind! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Faithless people like you can't preach to convince anyone but when you find a faithful person you want him to join you in your delusion.
Rozz was convinced that JWs are right due to our conversation and she began calling me her SUGAR DADDY (SD) if you feel like there's something in your skull go out there or even in this forum and convince just one person to believe in your hopeless gods! smiley

brocab:
Max behave yourself-you know the words coming out of your mouth are foolishness, admit the Word of God is eating you up inside, you can't run from it-you are dreaming the Word of God is at your door within. stop running and allow the Lord to talk to you.
If you think you are saved-then at least ask yourself by whom?
Ask yourself this question: is the Watchtower really a place of worship-or really is it a place of great mockery-against those outside your Church, you don't see us upset every time you write your unbelief's on line-we are here to help you see the scriptures properly.
So is Mum and Dad JW's too-were you brought up under the Watchtower belief's?
All were you forced to believe as a child: and it's the only religion you are afraid to leave-because the Watchtower will force your family friends to disassociate from you, and you will never see your love ones again..I would take the risk, God can do anything through prayer,''especially when God know's you belong to Him.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2023
I haven't found a faithful person yet that belongs to the Watchtower-direct me to the department you speak off, I would like to meet a faithful person in Christ that is actually saving lost souls in the Watchtower.
MaxInDHouse:
Faithless people like you can't preach to convince anyone but when you find a faithful person you want him to join you in your delusion.
Rozz was convinced that JWs are right due to our conversation and she began calling me her SUGAR DADDY (SD) if you feel like there's something in your skull go out there or even in this forum and convince just one person to believe in your hopeless gods! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2023
If you haven't then forget about Watchtower and go find your kind elsewhere! smiley

brocab:
I haven't found a faithful person yet that belongs to the Watchtower-direct me to the department you speak off, I would like to meet a faithful person in Christ that is actually saving lost souls in the Watchtower.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2023
I do know the reason you won't direct me to that faithful believer saving lost souls in the Watchtower: because you already know the truth: there isn't one.
MaxInDHouse:
If you haven't then forget about Watchtower and go find your kind elsewhere! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good! So go fetch them elsewhere! smiley

brocab:
I do know the reason you won't direct me to that faithful believer saving lost souls in the Watchtower: because you already know the truth: there isn't one.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Are you still around Max: I thought maybe you had prayed to become Born again:
MaxInDHouse:
Good! So go fetch them elsewhere! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Not my calling! wink

brocab:
Are you still around Max: I thought maybe you had prayed to become Born again:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Nothing seems to be your calling: if you aren't Born again as the Word of God had explained it-then you are not saved.
MaxInDHouse:
Not my calling! wink

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Can I share something with you Max: the Watchtower the Seven day Adventist and the Mormons, believe in the same god: Micheal the archangel: you all believe Jesus is a son of God just like the other Angels,
Not the Sod of God..
This is the difference we have believing in the scriptures..You believe Jesus and Lucifer are brother Angels: this is why you can't accept Jesus is, who He says His is:
Obviously someone had read the scriptures wrong: and they interrupted wrong to the believers.
You must be Born Again Max before you can even consider even making it to be with the Lord.
You can study the scriptures yourself: and yes everything we have shared on page is true and correct.
You can argue the point if you wish: but everyone who had tried to argue the scriptures sound like a drum without a beat.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
OK nah! cheesy

brocab:
Nothing seems to be your calling: if you aren't Born again as the Word of God had explained it-then you are not saved.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:34am On Feb 02, 2023
This is what I have found within different religions cult's etc..
None claim born again: they claim to know Christ: but refusing His Power, using certain verses, always ready for a argument-never come to any agreement, and always disagreeing with the Word of God.
They work through all types of beliefs: they design new bibles: publish new manuscripts, write new books, magazines, some even use TV to broad cast their message.
Many use mediation, involved in Witchcraft sorcery and mediums, soothsayers to gain access into the spirit realm, trying to convince the world they worship God: and Him only they serve.
Many use different religions,cults around the world, either good or evil-claiming to know God: always mediating: using other means of sorcery to gain access for some type of spiritual information from the under world.
Refusing to use scripture. they chanter up spiritual demonic encounters-lying to run their course-claiming God didn't write the bible-but man.
They add and remove scriptures to suit their comfort zone: expecting the world to follow,
A world that controls the minds of the innocent, obviously drumming up Witchcraft in the occult world, cursed with a curse, teaching false doctrines just like God's Word never existed.
Refusing salvation: and ''One must be Born Again before he can enter into the Kingdom of God:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by tctrills: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
grin You are beginning to think of your own... only why abandon one doctrine(man made rules and traditions) only to take hold of another? Why not finally accept what God says as He did instead? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by tctrills: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
When it comes to religious matters we have to use our heads sometimes.Trinity, in Christian doctrine is the unity of the father ,son and holy spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of central christian affirmations about God. It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet christians in a threefold figure as (1) There creator,Lord,Father and judge as revealed in the old testament (2)as the lord who incarnated in figure of Jesus Christ who lived among human beings (3)As the holy spirit whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of new life.But neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament.Did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Hebrew scriptures(Deutronomy 6:4).I have started asking my pastors some questions regarding that,but he only warned me to be very careful of JW. lol
Sorry I am just seeing your post for the first time. It's impossible for me to follow up but have you changed your opinion or do you still stick to the JW beliefs
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Ken4Christ: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
When it comes to religious matters we have to use our heads sometimes.Trinity, in Christian doctrine is the unity of the father ,son and holy spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of central christian affirmations about God. It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet christians in a threefold figure as (1) There creator,Lord,Father and judge as revealed in the old testament (2)as the lord who incarnated in figure of Jesus Christ who lived among human beings (3)As the holy spirit whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of new life.But neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament.Did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Hebrew scriptures(Deutronomy 6:4).I have started asking my pastors some questions regarding that,but he only warned me to be very careful of JW. lol

The things of God can't be grasped through reasonings.

Can you reason out how Mary got pregnant without the agency of a man?

Can you reason out how Jesus walked on water without sinking?

Can you reason out how water turned into wine?

Can you reason out how water could flow out of a rock.

If you hinge you belief on reasonings, it will certainly not agree with the word of God.

Our brains were not designed for certain spiritual truths.

Spiritual truths are received into your spirit.

The doctrine of Trinity is scriptural but what is wrong is the way it is presented.

It is not three God's in one person. It is one God manifesting himself in three persons.

As such, there is no such thing as God, the Son or God the Holy Spirit.

It is One God who physically manifested himself in Jesus and whose presence fill everywhere with the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
{Luke 11:42} “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
So you see Max: the Word of God is for all man kind to learn and obey all what's written in the bible: so it's not worth your wild, jumping up and down; every time you hear the sound of trumpets and God's true believers are coming to play the Word of God on line, so it aren't worth mouthing off: 'name calling against God's true people One must be Born Again..
MaxInDHouse:
OK nah! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
OK nah! smiley

brocab:
{Luke 11:42} “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
So you see Max: the Word of God is for all man kind to learn and obey all what's written in the bible: so it's not worth your wild, jumping up and down; every time you hear the sound of trumpets and God's true believers are coming to play the Word of God on line, so it aren't worth mouthing off: 'name calling against God's true people One must be Born Again..

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
So are you ready to learn and seek the truth?
MaxInDHouse:
OK nah! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2023
brocab:
So are you ready to learn and seek the truth?

John 8:44 cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2023
So you finely come to realize: You belong to your father, the devil. You want to obey your father’s wishes. From the beginning, the devil was a murderer. He has never obeyed the truth. There is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his natural language. He does this because he is a liar. He is the father of lies.
Pretty strong words: I never thought I would hear a JW ever saying this about themselves: Well done Max: now are you ready to listen to the written Word of God-don't let this opportunity pass by you, this is your salvation: stop being a fool following after strange doctrines: come allow yourself to know the truth.
MaxInDHouse:

John 8:44 cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2023
brocab:
So you finely come to realize: You belong to your father, the devil. You want to obey your father’s wishes. From the beginning, the devil was a murderer. He has never obeyed the truth. There is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his natural language. He does this because he is a liar. He is the father of lies.
Pretty strong words: I never thought I would hear a JW ever saying this about themselves: Well done Max: now are you ready to listen to the written Word of God-don't let this opportunity pass by you, this is your salvation: stop being a fool following after strange doctrines: come allow yourself to know the truth.

Great!

So go out there and find the children of your own father! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (234) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.