Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (131662 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY GABRIEL URHOBO PRAYED ON NIGERIA'S INDEPENDENCE?

This is just what I want to know so I know you're not in the wrong
https://www.nairaland.com/5885909/im-beginning-reason-jehovah-witness/66#90886479

If its me you're asking this question, then my answer is I did you not say Gabriel Urhobo prayed on Nigeria's independence. Why would I say anything of the sort, when I already knew he died in 1952.

Now click on the above link, its starts from page 67 on read on tracing the how the interaction progressed on. The link has my first post comment addressed to Maxmus69, giving him a chance to provide proofs or retract in the absence of not providing proofs of what he had alleged
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Big fat lie Maximus69. Fear Jehovah nah

When and where did Obafemi Awolowo (i.e. Action Group) and Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) say they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria, on behalf of Christianity?

In the absence of able to back this misleading info up, you better retract this revisionism of history and stop spreading misinformation

You said Maximus69 laid a false claim, and yet you can't back what you said up @MuttleyLaff

MuttleyLaff:
I know what I know but you don't know what you think you know, my dear friend. You are mixing up God's Kingdom Society, formed by Gideon Urhobo, a Benin man, with Jehovah Witnesseses, lmao

Besides, you even have the facts of the Jehovah controversy issue thing between Action Group and The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons botched up.
Then you went ahead to say this? Implying that it was the GKS that prayed on Independence Day?

Yes or no?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.nairaland.com/5885909/im-beginning-reason-jehovah-witness/66#90886479

If its me you're asking this question, then my answer is I did you not say Gabriel Urhobo prayed on Nigeria's independence. Why would I say anything of the sort, when I already knew he died in 1952.

Now click on the above link, its starts from page 67 on read on tracing the how the interaction progressed on. The link has my first post comment addressed to Maxmus69, giving him a chance to provide proofs or retract in the absence of not providing proofs of what he had alleged
Okay so I now know where you stand
But what is your entire argument hinged on? A silly mistake of 1933 and 1960? undecided See wahala oo find something tangible to bring up nau
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
@MuttleyLaff
This should resolve everything smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
MuttleyLaff, I see that the italicized is what's causing the misunderstanding? undecided
That is one among the other many lies

DappaD:
You said Maximus69 laid a false claim, and yet you can't back what you said up @MuttleyLaff
Then you went ahead to say this? Implying that it was the GKS that prayed on Independence Day?
Yes or no?
Listen mate, I have suffered you gladly enough, if you have problem understanding the implication of the link I shared with you and the screenshot also, it specifically states GKS and not JW.

You see one thing about telling lies, is that once you with a lie, you'll be needing lies after lies to cover up the first lie. This is what happened with Maximus69. Instead to own up on the first lie, he refused, refused even when I left the escape route door open for him, only for him just to slam the door shut in my face and rubbing my nose in it with him trying to wriggle out with more lies

Is this what JWs teaches and encourages its members to do, hmm? Deceits, lies, fabrications et cetera, hmm?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Listen mate, I have suffered you gladly enough, if you have problem understanding the implication of the link I shared with you and the screenshot also, it specifically states GKS and not JW.

You see one thing about telling lies, is that once you with a lie, you'll be needing lies after lies to cover up the first lie. This is what happened with Maximus69. Instead to own up on the first lie, he refused, refused even when I left the escape route door open for him, only for him just to slam the door shut in my face and rubbing my nose in it with him trying to wriggle out with more lies

Is this what JWs teaches and encourages its members to do, hmm? Deceits, lies, fabrications et cetera, hmm?
You are derailing again undecided undecided
ARE YOU SAYING IT WAS A REPRESENTATIVE FROM GKS THAT PRAYED ON INDEPENDENCE DAY?

Only you now have said the bolded, hmm na you sabi oo
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

I am beginning to wonder why I have to keep teaching those who already should be taught.

First, there are two missions of the same gospel. Galatians 2:7
Mission of Paul and Barnabas to Gentiles (uncircumcised) and the Mission of the other apostles(to the circuncised).
Paul's teaches condemns the laws of Moses.

Hyper-grace Christian's follow Paul's teachings. One of which is anchored on Galatians 5:1, Roman's 5:18-19.
Paul's teaching condemn trying any form of righteousness since the death of Christ has made believers the Righteousness of God.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."

Your Bible must have been written using inverted monochrome.

Such an insult to Paul. Paul condemn any form if righteousness? Very sad. Are you such you read big letters at all? Hope you have not started drinking and reading grin grin

Bro, you really really need to sit and learn. You aren't in a rush and doesn't end well like that. This is why you keep seeing contradiction because RGB is different from monochrome o.

With what you wrote up there, you have no single knowledge of what grace is nor what Paul stands for.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

But the screenshot you shared doesn't show anywhere that GKS prayed on Independence Day now so what are we still saying undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

And no, the Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't condone such
But that's just what you've asserted here yourself and you've continuously called it a lie
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Reminds me of a guy asking what color is water, there's no color, he insist everything has color.

Summary hoopernikao

My cognitive influenced my decision.

COGNITIVE
Cognition refers to "the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses".

It is derived from Latin word cognitio which means 'examination,' 'learning,' or 'knowledge',

Do you see where you failed it? You can't make decisions from cognition and claimed not to be influenced.

Cognitive comes from learning. That you learn it means you are influenced to do it. All influences are forms of learning. None of your actions today didn't come from learning, observing and training. Your mind is trained (influenced) to think how you think now. If you have been locked up some where all through your lifetime, would you have acquired or know all you do today? That is to let you know you are a product of your environment.

And what is happening to you now is that your environment is playing on your mind to let you think you are free thinking and making independent decisions. Independent decision are in absolute relativity to the immediate fact at hand. Your decision can be independent of influence A but that doesn't mean it is independent influence B or from all things.

It is obvious from all you have been writing that your thoughts are absolutely dependent and rule by your experiences and your surroundings. Sadly, those are the lowest form of intelligence and influence a man should have.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I only told her the truth.

So, I how do you know that's the truth
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

I can see you and apostate archoladey taking turns to congratulate yourselves over a baseless argument. One which isn't going to help anybody on this thread in any way undecided

Key to note HERE......... BASELESS ARGUMENT........... ISN'T HELPING ANYBODY........

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

No, all I see is you two taking glory over a dead matter, something that shouldn't even be discussed

Key to note.....

DEAD MATTER ........something shouldn't even be DISCUSSED........ grin grin grin grin

I am still trying to wrap my HEAD AROUND the FACT that JWs pray for POLITICIANS grin grin grin grin

Perhaps that's the reason we shouldn't talk about it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Have a word with Maximus69 then if it really is something that shouldn't even be discussed. Why did he bring it up then, he even especially made things worse, by lying because he didnt know the facts.

Look, this is my last one it, as I already have told TATIME, the issue is forgiven, buried and forgotten about. Please free me jor.

Something that should not be DISCUSSED or BASELESS became something he started discuss in order to free Maximus69 from his FALSE CLAIMS later on the subsequent pages of THREAD. These people sometimes ehn!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

Your Bible must have been written using inverted monochrome.

Such an insult to Paul. Paul condemn any form if righteousness? Very sad. Are you such you read big letters at all? Hope you have not started drinking and reading grin grin

Bro, you really really need to sit and learn. You aren't in a rush and doesn't end well like that. This is why you keep seeing contradiction because RGB is different from monochrome o.

With what you wrote up there, you have no single knowledge of what grace is nor what Paul stands for.

You know too little but then maybe it's for your own good.
Afterall the lust for knowledge got us here in the first place. Gen 3

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Go over the two above mentions nah, that started the whole brouhaha.

He boastfully was even saying "Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland!" smh. Look DappaD, this is my last comment on the mata jor.

It's interesting to see MOUTH equally changing from ONLY ALLOW JWs pray to JWs prayed on independence DAY.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Why you dey vex now
We wan reach conclusion you dey run undecided

Reach CONCLUSION over BASELESS and SOMETHING not to be DISCUSSED grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 3:31am On Jun 21, 2020
achorladey:

Reach CONCLUSION over BASELESS and SOMETHING not to be DISCUSSED grin grin grin grin grin
The emptiness over what you and MuttleyLaff sought to take glory in was revealed undecided
Now you want to digress undecided undecided

You can only keep fooling yourself “ACHORLADEY” grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 21, 2020
DappaD:

The emptiness over what you and MuttleyLaff sought to take glory in was revealed undecided

I don't see anything worth arguing over this since you've all agreed on the same conclusion.

People are debating on the best farm produce of a certain town and most of the indigenes were shouting "beans!" while few were saying it's yam. Then one of the few said "if we remember vividly during the founding of our town the king, chiefs and all in attendance agreed to go for yam as the best food" then someone from the crowd shouted "NO! You're lying they didn't eat yam but pounded yam"

This topic is all about TRINITY, the OP said "i'm beginning to reason with JWs on this topic" all were coming and going to argue in support of TRINITY yet OP maintained that TRINITY has no pedigree.
Then Maximus said during Nigeria's Independence JWs (not any TRINITY Religion) was called to lead in Christian prayer, MuttleyLaff came in and said it's God's Kingdom Society.
By the end of the day it was discovered that the so called GKS stemmed from JW Organization.
Is it not the same thing?
Why not any of the TRINITY Churches?
Why a religion that got it's teachings from Jehovah's Witnesses?
I think the matter has been resolved, this TRINITY has no reputation from the beginning till now, that's the point! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 21, 2020
@ DappaD.

I agree with Maximus on introduction of one's Religion and stand on TRINITY first before coming in to argue because it's so obvious that the commentators are just coming in to argue baselessly not to make any meaningful contribution as per the topic of discussion but to find fault with JWs.
The achorladey man is also an apostate so ask him which Church he belongs and his stand on the topic that's when you'll see he had nothing meaningful to say! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2020
hoopernikao:

See, this statement summarises your state of mind.

Most times when we discovered our mistakes we tend to think we have moved better or forward in knowledge. But the truth is in Christianity, when you discover your error or deception it's a revelation of your level of maturity, it doesn't imply you have grown, It simply means you just start growing as related to that. Hence, you should be patient more to grow and start afresh to understand how thing are done properly. Your position or years of experience is inconsequential. Whether you are a pastor or leader, it doesn't matter. You can be preaching and teaching millions of people for 10 years and yet you are a babe and knew nothing. Maturity is not in activities, activities are only product of maturity.

Sadly, we carry the knowledge of such past deception to judge all things and claim we are now mature.

See, you must first relearn and unlearn all you got from such deception, all the knowledge. And then open to the right teaching of God's word. It is clear you haven't unlearn many things and it's affecting your judgement. You will need to.

Another gibberish.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2020
TATIME:

I don't see anything worth arguing over this since you've all agreed on the same conclusion.

People are debating on the best farm produce of a certain town and most of the indigenes were shouting "beans!" while few were saying it's yam. Then one of the few said "if we remember vividly during the founding of our town the king, chiefs and all in attendance agreed to go for yam as the best food" then someone from the crowd shouted "NO! You're lying they didn't eat yam but pounded yam"

Good morning brother, i've shown my wife this post of yours, thank God she knows your house.
So if i should have any problem with my ribs with this your joke walahi talahi you're the prime suspect! cheesy

Àré! undecided

So it's not yam but pounded yam shey? cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Good morning brother, i've shown my wife this post of yours, thank God she knows your house.
So if i should have any problem with my ribs with this your joke walahi talahi you're the prime suspect! cheesy

Àré! undecided

So it's not yam but pounded yam shey? cheesy

Who tell you say i no get police for friend? undecided undecided undecided
Make them come nah, them go meet me for my house! grin grin grin

Good morning, please extend my greetings to Trivina! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2020
TATIME:

Who tell you say i no get police for friend? undecided undecided undecided
Make them come nah, them go meet me for my house! grin grin grin
Good morning, please extend my greetings to Trivina! smiley smiley smiley
Oga o my brother, everything now is on zoom o!
Even assemblies and conventions!
Me i'll like to go and visit my brothers o! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
TATIME:

This topic is all about TRINITY, the OP said "i'm beginning to reason with JWs on this topic" all were coming and going to argue in support of TRINITY yet OP maintained that TRINITY has no pedigree.
Then Maximus said during Nigeria's Independence JWs (not any TRINITY Religion) was called to lead in Christian prayer, MuttleyLaff came in and said it's God's Kingdom Society.
By the end of the day it was discovered that the so called GKS stemmed from JW Organization.
Is it not the same thing?
Why not any of the TRINITY Churches?
Why a religion that got it's teachings from Jehovah's Witnesses?
I think the matter has been resolved, this TRINITY has no reputation from the beginning till now, that's the point! undecided undecided undecided

TATIME: I think the matter has been resolved, this TRINITY has no reputation from the beginning till now, that's the point!

Achorladey: TRINITY has no REPUTATION. It's over 1700 years old and large numbers of people still BELIEVE it. grin grin grin grin

Even the fact that the ORGANIZATION you belong called it FALSE DOCTRINE since the late 1800 it's REPUTATION amongst it ADHERENT still wax stronger grin grin grin grin.

You will still show on another THREAD battling against the TRINITY DOCTRINE again and yet it has NO REPUTATION. No be today e go end. I will remind you when you do so.

REPUTATION: recognition by other people of some characteristic or ability.

Since it has NO REPUTATION you shouldn't be here trying so hard to COUNTER it CHARACTERISTICS and giving TAGS and LABELS to it's ADHERENTS. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
DappaD:

After stylishly trying to REMOVE the ROPE from the neck of your brother about FALSE CLAIMS. grin grin grin grin

You even started with EMPTINESS again. Since it's an EMPTINESS why try so hard to remove the ROPE from the neck of your BROTHER. Perhaps no be EMPTINESS in the first instance. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2020
TATIME:
@ DappaD.

I agree with Maximus on introduction of one's Religion and stand on TRINITY first before coming in to argue because it's so obvious that the commentators are just coming in to argue baselessly not to make any meaningful contribution as per the topic of discussion but to find fault with JWs.
The achorladey man is also an apostate so ask him which Church he belongs and his stand on the topic that's when you'll see he had nothing meaningful to say! undecided undecided undecided

Which form of TRINITY do you PREFER

1. God ............Jesus.............. Holy spirit

2. God ............Jesus.............. JEHOVAH's ORGANIZATION (WTBTS) as lead by the GB

Choose carefully grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2020
achorladey:

After stylishly trying to REMOVE the ROPE from the neck of your brother about FALSE CLAIMS. grin grin grin grin

You even started with EMPTINESS again. Since it's an EMPTINESS why try so hard to remove the ROPE from the neck of your BROTHER. Perhaps no be EMPTINESS in the first instance. grin grin grin grin

Simply tell this forum the church you're going and the stand of your church regarding TRINITY that's all.

The moment you do that, we can start chatting if not i'm through with you! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Simply tell this forum [/b]the church you're going[/b] and the stand of your church regarding TRINITY that's all.

exactly

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Simply tell this forum the church you're going and the stand of your church regarding TRINITY that's all.

You will go back to that DENOMINATIONS discussion back then. You have forgotten grin grin grin grin

No be today I don dey see I am through with YOU. It won't be the last likewise
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
exactly

Maximus is even trying to help him by responding to his nonsense, i've ruled him completely out of my way, he doesn't worth responding to.
If he wants to be recognized as a meaningful commentator, let him tell the forum his church and their take on Trinity the topic of discuss. PERIOD! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
TATIME:

Maximus is even trying to help him by responding to his nonsense, i've ruled him completely out of my way, he doesn't worth responding to.
If he wants to be recognized as a meaningful commentator, let him tell the forum his church and their take on Trinity the topic of discuss. PERIOD! grin grin grin

The tag "i'm through with you" is just to alert other followers that his is a dead case!
Now Rozz could grasp why i've been telling him the same thing right from the beginning of this thread, the guy is not mentally balance so responding to his talk is just a waste of time,effort and resources.
If he wants anyone to chat with, let him tell us the name of his church and their take on the topic of discuss! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (236) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.