Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (130804 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Good bye sir with your shallow opinions grin
I don't have any thing to prove to someone with no background knowledge of the Bible

I told you he's not satisfied with all those playing with him on his thread, it's JWs that he wants dearly because all the others are just dancing around his sugar! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Have a word with Maximus69 then if it really is something that shouldn't even be discussed. Why did he bring it up then, he even especially made things worse, by lying because he didnt know the facts.

Look, this is my last one it, as I already have told TATIME, the issue is forgiven, buried and forgotten about. Please free me for.
I no hold you na grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Act mature undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
I no hold you na grin

DappaD:
Act mature undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

I obviously cannot speak for maximus
But what I saw play out here was just misplacement of facts and hence the misunderstanding. But you tagging it “lies” is what I don't seem to get

What you should be asking of him, is if the statements he made were wrong, he should retract them
But calling them outright “lies”

They're just dancing round and round for nothing! cheesy
©JWs prayed during Independence!

®No it's Gabriel Urhobo of GKS.

©Then it's before he formed the group because the information is that JWs prayed during Independence.

®Gabriel wasn't JW and that he died 8 years to Nigeria's independent.

Later Tatime Google and cleared matters that the man truly was a former JW.

What has all these got to do with TRINITY? cheesy

Mentioned the name of your church and your stand on TRINITY, that's the topic of discuss! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Act mature undecided

You don't know how the matter of JWs is paining these guys brother, only Jehovah can protect us from them! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

They're just dancing round and round for nothing! cheesy
©JWs prayed during Independence!

®No it's Gabriel Urhobo of GKS.

©Then it's before he formed the group because the information is that JWs prayed during Independence.

®Gabriel wasn't JW and that he died 8 years to Nigeria's independent.

Later Tatime Google and cleared matters that the man truly was a former JW.

What has all these got to do with TRINITY? cheesy

Mentioned the name of your church and your stand on TRINITY, that's the topic of discuss! cheesy
Yes that's true brother, but to keep a clean conscience, you could retract the words you previously mentioned (that is, if they were incorrect ones)

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Yes that's true brother, but to keep a clean conscience, you could retract the words you previously mentioned (that is, if they were incorrect ones)

They're just trying to misconstrue matters.

Note that JWs prayed during Nigeria independent, he came arguing that it was Gabriel Urhobo of GKS.

So he left the main point JWs prayed

Then he wanted to drag Gabriel Urhobo's case. Please what is his argument? Because the fact remains that the man was a former JW.
But as for independent day it was actually JWs that were called to pray, a letter was written to the branch which was addressed to the headquarters in Brooklyn. The order is for brothers to hold the prayer but not to wait a minute after the prayer.

All this he left out only to say it was Gabriel Urhobo whom he himself later confirmed died 8 years before Nigeria's Independence.

So what exactly was his point? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
For where. Water go first freeze turn into ice block for hell, before he owns up to the lies. but me sha to park the mata like how LASTMA park tings
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

They're just trying to misconstrue matters.

Note that JWs prayed during Nigeria independent, he came arguing that it was Gabriel Urhobo of GKS.

So he left the main point JWs prayed

Then he wanted to drag Gabriel Urhobo's case. Please what is his argument? Because the fact remains that the man was a former JW.
But as for independent day it was actually JWs that were called to pray, a letter was written to the branch which was addressed to the headquarters in Brooklyn. The order is for brothers to hold the prayer but not to wait a minute after the prayer.

All this he left out only to say it was Gabriel Urhobo whom he himself later confirmed died 8 years before Nigeria's Independence.

So what exactly was his point? cheesy
Only he could say
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
For where. Water go first freeze turn into ice block for hell, before he owns up to the lies. but me sha to park the mata like how LASTMA park tings
You and this your “lies” again grin
It seems you're the one who brought facts that wasn't needed as regards to topic on ground

If what Maximus said above is true, then you propagated the whole misunderstanding and then sought glory for yourself after a failed attempt to undermine the statements he made
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
True Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) only believe in the code of conduct set by the first century Christians! Act 15:28-29

That's why we totally differ from all of them. You often argue in support of the spirit talking or dealing with people individually, and when i told you that's a lie you start insulting us saying JWs has been brainwashed.
Is it not the same reason we stick to what the book says rather than listening to deceptive spirit? cheesy

Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe were the most respected in the southern part of Nigeria during their lifetime, during Nigerias independent both of them said they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria in behalf of Christianity!

Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland! smiley

Of course the North came to pray in behalf of Muslims but for the Christians they have to write a letter to our branch to come and pray during Nigeria's independent. This was against our rules so the branch wrote a letter to Brooklyn our headquarters in New York, that's when the organization said our brothers should pray since that's what they demanded and that's a sign that they know the truth but afterwards our brothers should not partake in whatever follows!

Go now and ask anybody if it's a lie! smiley

So know today that when it comes to uprightness, JWs come first! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

MuttleyLaff:
Big fat lie Maximus69. Fear Jehovah nah

When and where did Obafemi Awolowo (i.e. Action Group) and Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) say they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria, on behalf of Christianity?

In the absence of able to back this misleading info up, you better retract this revisionism of history and stop spreading misinformation

DappaD:
It seems you're the one who brought facts that wasn't needed as regards to topic on ground
Go over the two above mentions nah, that started the whole brouhaha.

He boastfully was even saying "Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland!" smh. Look DappaD, this is my last comment on the mata jor.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

He boastfully was even saying "Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland!" smh. Look DappaD, this is my last comment on the mata jor.

Okay, you said before that your last comment was to be made few minutes ago and now you've made another last comment?
Oga stay one place nau undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
Okay, you said before that your last comment was to be made few minutes ago and now you've made another last comment?
Oga stay one place nau undecided

DappaD:
You forgot you mentioned me in the immediate above huh?

You guys, especially you DappaD, are just a bunch of time stealers, time takers and time wasters sha angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

MuttleyLaff na you confuse pass for here sef
Maximus said JW's prayed at Nigeria's Independence in 1960.
But you said it was Gideon Urhobo, a professed Christian and former JW
But then you said the same Gideon died in 1952 So how does what you said add up?

I hope I'm correct with what I said above.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You forgot you mentioned me in the immediate above huh?

You guys, especially you DappaD, are just a bunch of time stealers, time takers and time wasters sha angry angry angry

Why you dey vex now
We wan reach conclusion you dey run undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

MuttleyLaff na you confuse pass for here sef
Maximus said JW's prayed at Nigeria's Independence in 1960.
But you said it was Gideon Urhobo, a professed Christian and former JW
But then you said the same Gideon died in 1952 So how does that add up now

Maximus69:
Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe were the most respected in the southern part of Nigeria during their lifetime, during Nigerias independent both of them said they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria in behalf of Christianity!

Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland! smiley

Of course the North came to pray in behalf of Muslims but for the Christians they have to write a letter to our branch to come and pray during Nigeria's independent. This was against our rules so the branch wrote a letter to Brooklyn our headquarters in New York, that's when the organization said our brothers should pray since that's what they demanded and that's a sign that they know the truth but afterwards our brothers should not partake in whatever follows!

Go now and ask anybody if it's a lie! smiley

So know today that when it comes to uprightness, JWs come first! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Go over the two above mentions that started the whole brouhaha.

I'm still repeating it my friend, go and ask anybody.

Awolowo and Azikiwe both agreed because Awo doesn't believe any of your so called men of God and Zik has no confidence in them as well.

That's why they both gave JWs the privilege to pray.

Northerners presented the Imam that prayed in Islamic manner but the Christian prayer was given to JWs.

Ever since then all your Pastors have been coming forward to participate in Nigerian Politics because it was a big slap on their face.

After then when was the so called GKS seen or heard of if not your so called TRINITY churches? cheesy
Abi you want to tell me that the church you said prayed for Nigeria is no more in Nigeria? cheesy

It's only JWs that won't have anything to do with Politics that's why the matter died like that joh!

For your information, Google flawed your argument Sir!
Gabriel Urhobo was a former JW wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Them don arraign you now you no fit talk again
Is what I said above true of what happened?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Why you dey vex now

That's how Kumuyi who also used all the drawings in publications of JWs (You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth) and our Reasoning From The Scriptures lied that he never had anything to do with JWs.

But all his stringent ideas match perfectly with that if JWs! cheesy

JWs publication warned about TV in the 80s, Kumuyi condemned TV outrightly! cheesy

JWs don't celebrate Christmas, Kumuyi also condemned it but since the members don't understand why, they're celebrating it underG. Only for Kumuyi who refused to celebrate Christ's birthday to celebrate his own! cheesy

Please brother, they just like arguing blindly. If he wants to discuss let him tell the Forum the name of his Church and their take on TRINITY. Period! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

That's how Kumuyi who also used all the drawings in publications of JWs (You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth) and our Reasoning From The Scriptures lied that he never had anything to do with JWs.

JWs publication warned about TV in the 80s, Kumuyi condemned TV outrightly! cheesy

JWs don't celebrate Christmas, Kumuyi also condemned it but since the members don't understand why, they're celebrating it underG. Only for Kumuyi who refused to celebrate Christ's birthday to celebrate his own! cheesy

Please brother, they just like arguing blindly. If he wants to discuss let him tell the Forum the name of his Church and their take on TRINITY. Period! cheesy

grin grin
All these clergymen own na another matter altogether cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
Why you dey vex now
[img]https://s7/images/ezgif.com-resize4758ba9404381ebe.jpg[/img]

I get more facts and truths ooo on why Gideon Urhobo cut ties with JW
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Nevertheless Kumuyi and his deeper life cohorts are all still part of Babylon the Great no matter what they do undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are just implicating yourself further undecided
Where in the above picture document does it state Gideon Urhobo praying for Nigeria at Independence 1960? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I get more facts and truths ooo on why Gideon Urhobo cut ties with JW
You keep modifying your posts and continue to derail.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

grin grin
All these clergymen own na another matter altogether cheesy

Most of what i'm saying now i gathered even before i came into the Organization.

So when i'm speak in support of JW org, i'm not interested in what anyone will give me, it's facts gathered.

Ask any member of Deeperlife to bring out the publications Kumuyi printed in the 80s and check all the artistic impressions on it.
Brother everything was copied from the book (You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth) published by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

The crooked man photocopied the drawings and changed the content to soothe his own teachings, so there was no correlation between the drawings and the content! embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
You keep modifying your posts and continue to derail.

Maximus69:
Back then in 1960 the man was a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization...

MuttleyLaff:
You better retract that sharp sharp because the only person lying like a cheap flea market Persia praying mat is you sir.

[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
The man was dead by 1952.

You better start composing your apologies, and ready to eat the humble pie of admitting you got the facts on so many levels wrong, lmao. I always wondered what sort of intelligence officer were you in your active days.

Lukatew, God's Kingdom Society was formed in 1934 in the area south of Benin City. I knew you didn't have your facts right, lmao. You are just like the rest of the poor history students/teachers on Nairaland. Smh.
You must be dense for saying I keep modifying posts angry angry angry
When did the man die? 1952 isn't it? It must be have been Lazarus reloaded, for him to come back from the land of the dead in 1960 and be a JW member abi? Smh, what a bunch of losers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Nevertheless Kumuyi and his deeper life cohorts are all still part of Babylon the Great no matter what they do undecided

Of course himself and no member of his church will see God's Kingdom nah! undecided

JEHOVAH has never for once used two rival groups, you must IDENTIFY the group Jehovah is using or you're on your own!

That's what used to pain MuttleyLaff each time i repeat it. He has tried so much to align with me but i kept telling him "if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you can't possibly be a Christian"

That alone makes him ever ready to pick up arguments with me, i forgot he's the one today otherwise i would have gone to bring out all the facts he needs to see on Google to keep his mouth shut!

But Tatime did that that's why he kept insisting my brother for bringing the matter to limelight! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

When did the man die? 1952 isn't it? It must be have been Lazarus reloaded, for him to come back from the land of the dead in 1960 and be a JW member abi? Smh, what a bunch of losers.

Confirmed it was JWs not Gabriel Urhobo that's the confusion you brought in, but the Gabriel Urhobo in question was a JW before he opened his own business center! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I see you're confused, but this time fresh confusion has come upon you undecided

If the 1960 statement was a wrong one, is that what your entire argument has been hinged on? sad
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY GABRIEL URHOBO PRAYED ON NIGERIA'S INDEPENDENCE?

This is just what I want to know so I know you're not in the wrong
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

That's a lie Sir!

Back then in 1960 1933 the man was a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization, so it was after then that arrogance led him out of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization, then he formed his own Church and established almost 90% of our teachings.
But before then he was still one of Jehovah's Witnesses Sir! cheesy

MuttleyLaff, I see that the italicized is what's causing the misunderstanding? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (236) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.