Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (130480 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
I don't have his time jare! cheesy

Let him mention the name of his church and their stand on the topic of discuss (TRINITY) then we can start talking.

Whether JWs or GKS, the fact still boils down to the same place.

None of their TRINITY Churches was qualified to pray for Nigeria during Independence. PERIOD! cheesy
The man, Gideon Urhobo was ex RCC. He formed GKS as early as in 1933 after a visitation in a dream, seeing Jesus telling him, to go preach the gospel of the Kingdom and also to expose false teachings about God. So he briefly was a JW, for less than a year, because in 1934, he severed ties of his short romance with JW as soon as he probably could see numbers weren't adding up with them, lmao

Gideon Urhobo never lasted a year in JW. The man couldn't wait to leave and cut ties with JW.

Maximus69 doesnt know jackshit about JW, he is just forming as if he does. See how TATIME had to rein him in, but Maximus69 still no wan gree, he is doing yanga, licking his wound and bruise in a corner somewhere, lmao

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

What influences you o GRIMMJOE. This is the 6th time I am asking. You agreed we are all influenced. All of man's decisions are based on influences they are exposed to. So, what is driving your own decisions.

I have told you that there is nothing as free thinking, it is a deception than illusion. A thinking subjective to events, information and actions exposed to it is not more free. It is influenced.

You are intelligent so that shouldn't be hard for you to know and take. Refusal of such is the greatest delusion.
Reminds me of a guy asking what color is water, there's no color, he insist everything has color.

Summary hoopernikao

My cognitive influenced my decision.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are shameless old man, "agbantari" for nothing, meaning elderly for nothing angry angry angry

The man was ex RCC. He formed GKS as early as in 1933 after a visitation in a dream, to go preach the gospel of the Kingdom and also to expose false teachings about God. So he briefly was a JW, for less than a year, because in 1934, he severed ties of his short romance with JW as soon as he probably could see numbers weren't adding up with them, lmao.

Staff Sergeant Major to the rescue but corporal Maximus69 wouldn't own up that he erred. Pride, embarrassment, ego and flesh wouldn't allow him

He was making one lie after the other lie, tying himself up in knots of lies. Smh.

Na wah o, i say "sorry" nah abi wetin you won collect again for the matter? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
TATIME:

Na wah o, i say "sorry" nah abi wetin you won collect again for the matter? embarassed embarassed embarassed

What's paining him is my incessant reminder that JWs don't worship the same God with him, so that's the problem he's having now.
So allow him to continue worrying his head, if wants to talk let's him mention the name of his church and their stand on the topic of discuss (TRINITY) anything short of that, is story! story!! story!!! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
TATIME:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Funny thing was I wanted to cc you.
I really wanted to when I first was about starting refute Maximus69, but I said to myself, why disturb the man, I am sure Maximus69 will realise his mistake, retract and own up.
The apology you've done on behalf Maximus69 is accepted.
All Maximus69's lies on the issue are forgiven and put in the lake of forgotten, lmao

Maximus69:
What's paining him is my incessant reminder that JWs don't worship the same God with him, so that's the problem he's having now.
So allow him to continue worrying his head, if wants to talk let's him mention the name of his church and their stand on the topic of discuss (TRINITY) anything short of that, is story! story!! story!!! cheesy
TATIME, more work for you to do on Maximus69, as you can see from this his comment and strawmanning here
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

I see you have degenerated to invective and mud-slinging. I'm actually surprised it took you that long.
I, however am not offended, knowing it's a defense mechanism when you have nothing intelligent to say.

Granted I made a mistake, an intelligent person would defend his point and not resort to cheap rhetoric.

Only JW members believe the gifts of the Holyspirit as highlighted in 1 Corinthians are only for a short time. Why do you think so?

Kindly profer scriptural references, other than your misinterpreted 1 Cor 13:8
Young/old man, allow me be grin
You this confused mixed up atheist
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Funny thing was I wanted to cc you.
I really wanted to when I first was about starting refute Maximus69, but I said to myself, why disturb the man, I am sure Maximus69 will realise his mistake, retract and own up.
The apology you've done on behalf Maximus69 is accepted.
All Maximus69's lies on the issue are forgiven and put in the lake of forgotten, lmao
In your mind you have won argument undecided
Congrats undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

I have told you severally, that you will need to calm down and start learning afresh. Don't let whatever position or influence you have deceive you. Maturity is personal. And you must be deliberate to expose yourself to it.

Firstly, what is the meaning of hypergrace believer. Is there anything as such? You are only carried about by slangs.

Secondly, does Galatians 3-5 tells you to commit sin and go on until spirit tells you to stop? Don't go around saying things you don't know. You are only making your situation hard.

So, like I said. No Christian falls into what you described earlier. It's only your illusion or you count a Christian by using the persons surname eg Peter, Solomon or count a Christian by using attendance in church. You must know what and who a Christian mean and stop exposing yourself here.

I am beginning to wonder why I have to keep teaching those who already should be taught.

First, there are two missions of the same gospel. Galatians 2:7
Mission of Paul and Barnabas to Gentiles (uncircumcised) and the Mission of the other apostles(to the circuncised).
Paul's teaches condemns the laws of Moses.

Hyper-grace Christian's follow Paul's teachings. One of which is anchored on Galatians 5:1, Roman's 5:18-19.
Paul's teaching condemn trying any form of righteousness since the death of Christ has made believers the Righteousness of God.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Congrats undecided

His problem is JWs don't worship the same God with him so he's always looking forward to make us feel we're on the same page and i keep telling him "NO"! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Young/old man, allow me be grin
You this confused mixed up atheist

I honestly wish you had an answer to that question.

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, ready at any time to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you."
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
Why you dey take panadull for any man's headache nah.

It wasn't an argument, it was about factuals/facts. It was about exposing barefaced lies, that are easily proved to be false and inaccurate

DappaD:
Congrats undecided
Thank you, it sweet for belle

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

It wasn't an argument, it was about fatals. It was about exposing barefaced lies, that are easily proved to be false and inaccurate

I just checked Google now and this is what i found!
Google said Urhobo was one of Jehovah's Witnesses before he began his own group! undecided undecided undecided

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
TATIME:

Google said Urhobo was one of Jehovah's Witnesses before he began his own group! undecided undecided undecided

Are you still responding to MuttleyLaff? cheesy

He just want to be recognized as learned so his case is closed long time, i hardly respond to him until he tells his church and his stand on the topic of discuss here (TRINITY) apart from that, let him go and sleep joh! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

I honestly wish you had an answer to that question.

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, ready at any time to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you."
Young/old man, for the second time allow me be! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

It wasn't an argument, it was about fatals. It was about exposing barefaced lies, that are easily proved to be false and inaccurate

Too bad you can't recognize sarcasm when you see it undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are shameless old man, "agbantari" for nothing, meaning elderly for nothing angry angry angry

The man was ex RCC. He formed GKS as early as in 1933 after a visitation in a dream, to go preach the gospel of the Kingdom and also to expose false teachings about God. So he briefly was a JW, for less than a year, because in 1934, he severed ties of his short romance with JW as soon as he probably could see numbers weren't adding up with them, lmao.

Staff Sergeant Major to the rescue but corporal Maximus69 wouldn't own up that he erred. Pride, embarrassment, ego and flesh wouldn't allow him

He was making one lie after the other lie, tying himself up in knots of lies. Smh.

The below makes the whole thing interesting

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
His problem is JWs don't worship the same God with him so he's always looking forward to make us feel we're on the same page and i keep telling him "NO"! cheesy
I careless less whether we are on the same page or not Maximus69. I am endearing to every human being, my Muslim, ATR et cetera brothers can attest to that. It isn't anything I exclusively extend to JW or you alone. if you have a chip on your shoulder, that isn't my problem, its yours.

I have never had any discussion with you saying we don't worship the same God, so where you pulled that out from I don't know. I can only guess, its probably from the arsenal of lies place you stringed those 3-4 lies from.

TATIME, needs to keep a close eye on you because you with your lies bring the name and what JW stands for, into disrepute

TATIME:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Your point from all that your finding is?

TATIME also:
1/ When, what year did he have the Jesus vision?
2/ What was the content of the Jesus vision he had?
3/ What year did he cut ties with Jehovah Witnesses?
4/ What faith was he originally off before 1933?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

grin grin cheesy cheesy that's what medal, glory seeking people get sometimes. Comment well placed

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
Too bad you can't recognize sarcasm when you see it undecided
Too bad you couldn't recognise I played same card back on you.
Or you want more than "Thank you, it sweet for belle", hmm?
You want me to plant my ruby red lips against yours ni, hmm? No homo, lmao

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
achorladey:
The below makes the whole thing interesting
The man is incorrigible. He is a persistent and unrepentant chronic liar. He finds it difficult to own up to his mistakes. He can say apologise. Sorry, is not found in his vocabulary. He has torn out the page with the meaning of sorry on it, from his dictionary

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Too bad you couldn't recognise I played same card back on you.
Or you want more than "Thank you, it sweet for belle", hmm?
You me to plant my ruby red lips against yours ni, hmm? No homo, lmao

I can see you and apostate archoladey taking turns to congratulate yourselves over a baseless argument. One which isn't going to help anybody on this thread in any way undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

Young/old man, for the second time allow me be! undecided

You asked for contradictions, I pointed them out. Now you're scurrying away. Don't be too predictable. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I careless less whether we are on the same page or not Maximus69. I am endearing to every human being, my Muslim, ATR et cetera brothers can attest to that. It isn't anything I exclusively extend to JW or you alone. if you have a chip on your shoulder, that isn't my problem, its yours.

I have never had any discussion with you saying we don't worship the same God, so where you pulled that out from I don't know. I can only guess, its probably from the arsenal of lies place you stringed those 3-4 lies from.

TATIME, needs to keep a close eye on you because you with your lies bring the name and what JW stands for, into disrepute

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Your point from all that your finding is?

TATIME also:
1/ When, what year did he have the Jesus vision?
2/ What was the content of the Jesus vision he had?
3/ What year did he cut ties with Jehovah Witnesses?
4/ What faith was he originally off before 1933?

Don't think TATIME has capacity to bridle the mouth of Maximus69 neither can he control Maximus69

The conversation below is of interest

Maximus69(unbaptized publisher): TATIME you shouldn't be on platforms like this discussing with people that are apostates, even the ORGANIZATION warn against it. My Bible study instructor equally confirmed it.

TATIME(a baptized publisher): Hmmm you are right. Will do so henceforth and in keeping the advice, went on a long HIBERNATION to ruminate on Maximus69 words.

Some months later...............

Maximus69( now a baptized publisher): continually entangles himself in unending discussion with apostates and those whose heart are not disposed for everlasting life. Repeatedly go against the organization instruction not to engaged those described above. Misrepresent the organization he is a member of.

TATIME(now a Ministerial Servant coming back from a long HIBERNATION): Keep up the good work Maximus69. Jehovah's BLESSING remains upon your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

You asked for contradictions, I pointed them out. Now you're scurrying away. Don't be too predictable. cheesy cheesy
It's like you're deaf abi grin
What is “allow me be” in your local dialect? Let me speak it for you so it'd be clearer
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

It's like you're deaf abi grin
What is “allow me be” in your local dialect? Let me speak it for you so it'd be clearer

Apparently JW members are just chickens.
You can only stand the untaught who have no knowledge of scriptures.
Goodbye dim-wit.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

Apparently JW members are just chickens.
You can only stand the untaught who have no knowledge of scriptures.
Goodbye dim-wit.
Good bye sir with your shallow opinions grin
I don't have any thing to prove to someone with no background knowledge of the Bible
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

I can see you and apostate archoladey taking turns to congratulate yourselves over a baseless argument. One which isn't going to help anybody on this thread in any way undecided
archoladey and I were confirming the shady character of Maximus69. I am sure you can't say, you don't/didnt see me give Maximus69 the chance to realise his mistake, retract the lie and apologise for the slander of calling me a liar.

You call blatant lies baseless argument, hmm? If he had gotten away with those series of lies, do you realise, he will do worse in the future and do damages to the easily impressionable, the inexperienced et cetera with his future lies, huh?

If I were to remain silent about them lies, I'd be guilty of complicity with him in trying to pull wool over others eyes. It doesn't work like that in the Kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
archoladey and I were confirming the shady character of Maximus69. I am sure you can't say, you don't/didnt see me give Maximus69 the chance to realise his mistake, retract the lie and apologise for the slander of calling me a liar.

You call blatant lies baseless argument, hmm? If he had gotten away with those series of lies, do you realise, he will do worse in the future and do damages to the easily impressionable, the inexperienced et cetera with his future lies, huh?

If I were to remain silent about them lies, I'd be guilty of complicity with him in trying to pull wool over others eyes. It doesn't work like that in the Kingdom.
No, all I see is you two taking glory over a dead matter, something that shouldn't even be discussed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
achorladey:
Don't think TATIME has capacity to bridle the mouth of Maximus69 neither can he control Maximus69

The conversation below is of interest

Maximus69(unbaptized publisher): TATIME you shouldn't be on platforms like this discussing with people that are apostates, even the ORGANIZATION warn against it. My Bible study instructor equally confirmed it.

TATIME(a baptized publisher): Hmmm you are right. Will do so henceforth and in keeping the advice, went on a long HIBERNATION to ruminate on Maximus69 words.

Some months later...............

Maximus69( now a baptized publisher): continually entangles himself in unending discussion with apostates and those whose heart are not disposed for everlasting life. Repeatedly go against the organization instruction not to engaged those described above. Misrepresent the organization he is a member of.

TATIME(now a Ministerial Servant coming back from a long HIBERNATION): Keep up the good work Maximus69. Jehovah's BLESSING remains upon your wisdom.
If I am paid money for each time TATIME, comes out of his busy schedule, to come sweep up the messes Maximus69 has created, to do damage control/limitation because of Maximus69's gaffes, I'll be a billionaire by now.

TATIME, is the only often voice of reason, matured, calm headed, wise, humble and knowledgeable to an extent, of the lot JW I've come across in here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
No, all I see is you two taking glory over a dead matter, something that shouldn't even be discussed
Have a word with Maximus69 then if it really is something that shouldn't even be discussed. Why did he bring it up then, he even especially made things worse, by lying because he didnt know the facts.

Look, this is my last one it, as I already have told TATIME, the issue is forgiven, buried and forgotten about. Please free me jor.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Have a word with Maximus69 then if it really is something that shouldn't even be discussed. Why did he bring it up then, he even especially mad things worse, by lying because he didnt know the facts.
I obviously cannot speak for maximus
But what I saw play out here was just misplacement of facts and hence the misunderstanding. But you tagging it “lies” is what I don't seem to get

What you should be asking of him, is if the statements he made were wrong, he should retract them
But calling them outright “lies”
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:
[s]I obviously cannot speak for maximus
But what I saw play out here was just misplacement of facts and hence the misunderstanding.
But you tagging it “lies” is what I don't seem to get [/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (236) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.