Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127479 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Don't doubt whatever anybody say when it comes to deception, Satan can fabricate anything and called it Church. 2Corinthians 11:14-15
Certainly you'll find people who loves such lifestyles going there for worship all in the name of Jesus as they just want to be associated with that name! Matthew 7:21-23
That's why it's compulsory to ascertain which of the groups claiming Christians are truly practicing Christianity in the right sense?

Myer kept portraying Islam as if there is anything worthwhile to write home about that Religion, whereas 99% of Terrorist acts on this planet today are carried out by persons claiming Muslims! undecided

His statement refers to a Christian. And he is definite in his word.

So, going by his exact description of such believer. I will say it again. That it is absolutely false. His statement in itself is hyper active. Those are statement you found with people who think when hyper grace is mentioned then it means go and commit sins. He isn't truthful with that.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

grin grin grin
I said it that he doesn't know his left from his right nah cheesy
At least we know grimmjoe to be an atheist, this one no even get where him dey undecided

My brother, deep down in his heart he perfectly knows where he belongs! cheesy

He's with all the groups in the world that's ready to compromise their standards, the one and only group he hates is JWs who are never carried here and there by the winds his father (Satan) is blowing to direct others {Isaiah 57:20} that's what Jesus told John that such people (whose ideologies are tossed about by the wind carrying all of them along) will be no more when God's kingdom comes "and there was no more SEA" Revelation 21:1 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

There is no Christian who believes this bro. There is none.

I don't know whether to address you as a child or an adult since only a child would be as naive as you.

Let me educate you. There are so called hyper-Grace nelievers who believe Galatians 3 - 5
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That thick àss and firm breast is what's making you fly, in 5 - 10 years you'll be out of the market, an old midnight paper, if you like get your priority in life straight, chase your illusion or regret wasting you youth.

Why been personal on issues? You got angry being opposed? I know you have more tolerant than this, make use of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

There is no Christian who believes this bro. There is none.

I don't know whether to address you as a child or an adult since only a child would be as naive as you.

Let me educate you. There are so called hyper-Grace nelievers who believe Galatians 3 - 5
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

Well Paul never says it's for a short time. Your leaders said that.
As long as Faith and Hope still exist so should the spiritual gifts still exist because Faith also a spiritual GIFT 1 Cor 12:9.

What he simply pointed at is that Love is timeless. He never said spiritual gifts were for a short time. Neither did any other apostle mention such.

Your leaders simply saw their powerlessness and capitalised on 1 Cor 13:8 to defend their failure as Christians.

DappaD said it and now it's confirmed, you don't know anything in the Bible Sir!

@ bolded, FAITH is not a gift but one of FRUIT of God's holy NOT GIFT Sir! Galatians 5:22-23 wink

Without FAITH nobody can please God {Hebrew 11:6} so FAITH is a compulsory FRUIT that must reflect in the congregation as a whole Sir not just a GIFT! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

The charade is ridiculous.

Honestly I'm ashamed I was once a victim of the deception. cheesy grin

See, this statement summarises your state of mind.

Most times when we discovered our mistakes we tend to think we have moved better or forward in knowledge. But the truth is in Christianity, when you discover your error or deception it's a revelation of your level of maturity, it doesn't imply you have grown, It simply means you just start growing as related to that. Hence, you should be patient more to grow and start afresh to understand how thing are done properly. Your position or years of experience is inconsequential. Whether you are a pastor or leader, it doesn't matter. You can be preaching and teaching millions of people for 10 years and yet you are a babe and knew nothing. Maturity is not in activities, activities are only product of maturity.

Sadly, we carry the knowledge of such past deception to judge all things and claim we are now mature.

See, you must first relearn and unlearn all you got from such deception, all the knowledge. And then open to the right teaching of God's word. It is clear you haven't unlearn many things and it's affecting your judgement. You will need to.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

Well Paul never says it's for a short time. Your leaders said that.
As long as Faith and Hope still exist so should the spiritual gifts still exist because Faith also a spiritual gift 1 Cor 12:9.

What he simply pointed at is that Love is timeless. He never said spiritual gifts were for a short time. Neither did any other apostle mention such.

Your leaders simply saw their powerlessness and capitalised on 1 Cor 13:8 to defend their failure as Christians.
This special gift of tongues received in Jerusalem through God’s holy spirit assisted the disciples there in preaching the good news for a sign to those Jewish worshipers from distant parts of the earth. But the real fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28-32 on that day of Pentecost 33CE was the fact that those who were filled with the spirit prophesied. Speaking with tongues was incidental, for a sign of authenticity or divine backing.—Acts 2:16-22.

Those miraculous gifts were needed to identify in a spectacular way that God’s favor had shifted from the Jewish nation and was now upon this new congregation of Christians. But it was only temporary, hence Paul said those gifts would be done away with among the Christians of the first century (1Corinthians 13:8-10)
Nevertheless, faith, hope and love remained as the distinguishing mark of true Christianity (1Corinthians 13:13) and it is that mark that has identified Jehovah's Witnesses to be the only Christian group to have divine backing. smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Hope this is clear enough.

Influence Christianity = love, apply rational thinking, a God can't fail to achieve his aim.

Influence Islam = peace, apply rational thinking, decision, a God can't fail to achieve his aim.

It's the decision that determine if your a free thinker, or you're influence.

I'm still here.

What influences you o GRIMMJOE. This is the 6th time I am asking. You agreed we are all influenced. All of man's decisions are based on influences they are exposed to. So, what is driving your own decisions.

I have told you that there is nothing as free thinking, it is a deception than illusion. A thinking subjective to events, information and actions exposed to it is not more free. It is influenced.

You are intelligent so that shouldn't be hard for you to know and take. Refusal of such is the greatest delusion.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

DappaD said it and now it's confirmed, you don't know anything in the Bible Sir!

@ bolded, FAITH is not a gift but one of FRUIT of God's holy NOT GIFT Sir! Galatians 5:22-23 wink

Without FAITH nobody can please God {Hebrew 11:6} so FAITH is a compulsory FRUIT that must reflect in the congregation as a whole Sir not just a GIFT! wink

You might need to take your foundation class again because I can't keep schooling you on NL

1 corinthians 12:9
To another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit.

Galatians 5:22
But ethe fruit of the Spirit is flove, joy, peace, patience, gkindness, goodness, faithfulness.

I hope you can atleast tell the difference between Faith and Faithfulness.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

His statement refers to a Christian. And he is definite in his word.

So, going by his exact description of such believer. I will say it again. That it is absolutely false. His statement in itself is hyper active. Those are statement you found with people who think when hyper grace is mentioned then it means go and commit sins. He isn't truthful with that.

My friend, i know so many religious groups claiming Christians with horrible as in disgusting doctrines.
Yet they're claiming God's holy spirit asked them to do it.
Just of recent a so called Pastor impregnated 18 women in his church.
WHY?
He said holy Ghost asked him to do it! embarassed
Another was sticking his manhood in ladies throat for them to suck so that they could receive holy ghost.
Another gave his members insecticide to drink so that they can receive holy ghost.
Another asked his members to eat grass to receive holy ghost!
All these are real and truthfully they are heading the voice of spirits but such spirits aren't of God.
That's why it's compulsory we ascertain which group is practicing true Christianity? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

You might need to take your foundation class again because I can't keep schooling you on NL

To another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit.

But ethe fruit of the Spirit is flove, joy, peace, patience, gkindness, goodness, faithfulness.

Another confused churchgoer/confused atheist undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

This special gift of tongues received in Jerusalem through God’s holy spirit assisted the disciples there in preaching the good news for a sign to those Jewish worshipers from distant parts of the earth. But the real fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28-32 on that day of Pentecost 33CE was the fact that those who were filled with the spirit prophesied. Speaking with tongues was incidental, for a sign of authenticity or divine backing.—Acts 2:16-22.

Those miraculous gifts were needed to identify in a spectacular way that God’s favor had shifted from the Jewish nation and was now upon this new congregation of Christians. But it was only temporary, hence Paul said those gifts would be done away with among the Christians of the first century (1Corinthians 13:8-10)
Nevertheless, faith, hope and love remained as the distinguishing mark of true Christianity (1Corinthians 13:13) and it is that mark that has identified Jehovah's Witnesses to be the only Christian group to have divine backing. smiley

I actually think you and Max should stop embarrassing your organisation.
The gift of tongues on the day on pentecost was not even to the Jews but to people from all over the world.

Acts 2:9-11
Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

I have told you severally, that you will need to calm down and start learning afresh. Don't let whatever position or influence you have deceive you. Maturity is personal. And you must be deliberate to expose yourself to it.

Firstly, what is the meaning of hypergrace believer. Is there anything as such? You are only carried about by slangs.

Secondly, does Galatians 3-5 tells you to commit sin and go on until spirit tells you to stop? Don't go around saying things you don't know. You are only making your situation hard.

So, like I said. No Christian falls into what you described earlier. It's only your illusion or you count a Christian by using the persons surname eg Peter, Solomon or count a Christian by using attendance in church. You must know what and who a Christian mean and stop exposing yourself here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
True Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) only believe in the code of conduct set by the first century Christians! Act 15:28-29

That's why we totally differ from all of them. You often argue in support of the spirit talking or dealing with people individually, and when i told you that's a lie you start insulting us saying JWs has been brainwashed.
Is it not the same reason we stick to what the book says rather than listening to deceptive spirit? cheesy

Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe were the most respected in the southern part of Nigeria during their lifetime, during Nigerias independent both of them said they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria in behalf of Christianity!

Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland! smiley

Of course the North came to pray in behalf of Muslims but for the Christians they have to write a letter to our branch to come and pray during Nigeria's independent. This was against our rules so the branch wrote a letter to Brooklyn our headquarters in New York, that's when the organization said our brothers should pray since that's what they demanded and that's a sign that they know the truth but afterwards our brothers should not partake in whatever follows!

Go now and ask anybody if it's a lie! smiley

So know today that when it comes to uprightness, JWs come first! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley
Big fat lie Maximus69. Fear Jehovah nah

When and where did Obafemi Awolowo (i.e. Action Group) and Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) say they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria, on behalf of Christianity?

In the absence of able to back this misleading info up, you better retract this revisionism of history and stop spreading misinformation
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

That's the misinterpretation of your Bible version Sir! cheesy

That's why i keep telling you to present the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of whatever you read so that people can benefit from your reading! cheesy

Now listen.

FAITH is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not seen! Hebrew 11:1

It's only Jehovah's Witnesses Organization that's reflecting this FRUIT because God's word promised a time when the world will have PEACE {Psalms 37:11; Isaiah 2:2-4} even though it seems so impossible yet JWs are working tirelessly to prove theirs is the God who made that promise! James 2:18-26

So please present the practical application of the GIFT in the midst of those you know as Christians Sir! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

The gift of tongues on the day on pentecost was not even to the Jews but to people from all over the world.

Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
You are a MUMU man! undecided
Below is what I typed:

Those miraculous gifts were needed to identify in a spectacular way that God’s favor had shifted from the Jewish nation and was now upon this new congregation of Christians

How is this still not clear to you? Did I say the Holy spirit was poured on just the Jews after Pentecost 33C.E.? Use sense small abeg undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Big fat lie Maximus69. Fear Jehovah nah

When and where did Obafemi Awolowo (i.e. Action Group) and Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) say they can only allow JWs to to pray for Nigeria, on behalf of Christianity?

In the absence of able to back this misleading info up, you better retract this revisionism of history and stop spreading misinformation

If you don't know what to do, my friend go and eat your food so that you can sleep well! cheesy

First verify if it's true or not then you can come back to argue how politicians agreed over the church that will pray for their country! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

It was to the Jews. It was to the lost tribes. It was to the Jews who made the yearly pilgrimage to Jerusalem for the Passover festival. The only tribe left in the Southern kingdom were the tribe of Judah, the tribe of Benjamin and the tribe of Levi. The other tribes during the first exile with the Assyrians and second exile with the Babylonian had made them be flung all over the Mediterranean Sea region. The ones that returned to Jerusalem after Cyrus permitted are those who formed sects that made up the Pharisees, Sadducees and Essenes. King Herod, isn't even a proper Israelite, made king, but was a Roman stooge.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
If you don't know what to do, my friend go and eat your food so that you can sleep well! cheesy

First verify if it's true or not then you can come back to argue how politicians agreed over the church that will pray for their country! cheesy
I know what I know but you don't know what you think you know, my dear friend. You are mixing up God's Kingdom Society, formed by Gideon Urhobo, a Benin man, with Jehovah Witnesseses, lmao

Besides, you even have the facts of the Jehovah controversy issue thing between Action Group and The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons botched up.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I know what I know but you don't know what you think you know, my dear friend. You are mixing up God's Kingdom Society, formed by Gideon Urhobo, a Benin man, with Jehovah Witnesseses, lmao

That's a lie Sir!

Back then in 1960 the man was a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization, so it was after then that arrogance led him out of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization, then he formed his own Church and established almost 90% of our teachings.
But before then he was still one of Jehovah's Witnesses Sir! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
That's a lie Sir!
You better retract that sharp sharp because the only person lying like a cheap flea market Persia praying mat is you sir.

Maximus69:
Back then in 1960 the man was a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization ...
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
The man was dead by 1952.

You better start composing your apologies, and ready to eat the humble pie of admitting you got the facts on so many levels wrong, lmao. I always wondered what sort of intelligence officer were you in your active days.

Maximus69:
so it was after then that arrogance led him out of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization, then he formed his own Church and established almost 90% of our teachings.
But before then he was still one of Jehovah's Witnesses Sir! cheesy
Lukatew, God's Kingdom Society was formed in 1934 in the area south of Benin City. I knew you didn't have your facts right, lmao. You are just like the rest of the poor history students/teachers on Nairaland. Smh.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Lukatew, God's Kingdom Society was formed in 1934 in the area south of Benin City. I knew you didn't have your facts right, lmao. You are just like the rest of the poor history students/teachers on Nairaland. Smh.

My friend the question still remains.

Of all the religious groups here in Nigeria the one agreed upon to pray was the Jehovah's Witnesses Organization for Nigerian but back then people don't know that GKS differ from JWs because the founder was a former member of JW and all his teachings were just like JWs except on some doctrines that could be cleared by JWs alone.
So in 1960 they called JWs but GKS had exactly the same teachings like JWs Sir.
None of the churches you're claiming are Christians today was remembered for any notable works of faith but JWs! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You better retract that sharp sharp because the only person lying like a cheap flea market Persia praying mat is you sir.

[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
The man was dead by 1952.

You better start composing your apologies, and ready to eat the humble pie of admitting you got the facts on so many levels wrong, lmao. I always wondered what sort of intelligence officer were you in your active days.

If he was dead in 1952, does that change the fact that the group stem from JWs? cheesy

My friend, go and eat your food so that you can sleep well.
I'm not interested in arguing BLINDLY with you, the fact still remains that it was JWs that was found worthy to pray as the group to represent Nigeria during Independence NOT any of your TRINITY Churches Sir! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
My friend the question still remains.

Of all the religious groups here in Nigeria the one agreed upon to pray was the Jehovah's Witnesses Organization for Nigerian but back then people don't know that GKS differ from JWs because the founder was a former member of JW and all his teachings were just like JWs except on some doctrines that could be cleared by JWs alone.

So in 1960 they called JWs but GKS had exactly the same teachings like JWs Sir.
None of the churches you're claiming are Christians today was remembered for any notable works of faith but JWs! wink
Look hia, my friend, stop dodging owning up to your mistakes. You lied, admit you lied and misled people about Obafemi Awolowo (i.e. Action Group) and Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) saying they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria, on behalf of Christianity. Your claim is false.

You even lied about the existence of Gideon Urhobo, the founder of GKS, in 1960, eight years well after the man had long died in 1952.

The reason why Gideon Urhobo, didnt support Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) was because NCNC believed Jehovah was only a Jewish God and not God of Africa.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That thick àss and firm breast is what's making you fly, in 5 - 10 years you'll be out of the market, an old midnight paper, if you like get your priority in life straight, chase your illusion or regret wasting you youth.
you really don't know me, so far so good I'm in tune with my life and nothing has passed me by and by God's grace nothing will.Im not your regular kind of girl.Ntorrrr
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Look hia, my friend, stop dodging owning up to your mistakes. You lied, admit you lied and misled people about Obafemi Awolowo (i.e. Action Group) and Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) saying they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria, on behalf of Christianity. Your claim is false.

You even lied about the existence of Gideon Urhobo, the founder of GKS, in 1960, eight years well after the man had long died in 1952.

The reason why Gideon Urhobo, didnt support Nnamdi Azikiwe (i.e. The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)) was because NCNC believed Jehovah was only a Jewish God and not God of Africa.

This really calls for a celebration! smiley smiley smiley

Maximus69 erred and it was discovered.
But wait o, did history traced GKS to JW origin or not?

Because what we're trying to find out now is in two parts, is it true that JWs were called to pray during Independence in 1960?

The other one is was it Urhobo that represented the Organization? Of course this has been settled, he wasn't because he did before Nigeria's Independence! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

You are a MUMU man! undecided
Below is what I typed:

Those miraculous gifts were needed to identify in a spectacular way that God’s favor had shifted from the Jewish nation and was now upon this new congregation of Christians

How is this still not clear to you? Did I say the Holy spirit was poured on just the Jews after Pentecost 33C.E.? Use sense small abeg undecided

I see you have degenerated to invective and mud-slinging. I'm actually surprised it took you that long.
I, however am not offended, knowing it's a defense mechanism when you have nothing intelligent to say.

Granted I made a mistake, an intelligent person would defend his point and not resort to cheap rhetoric.

Only JW members believe the gifts of the Holyspirit as highlighted in 1 Corinthians are only for a short time. Why do you think so?

Kindly profer scriptural references, other than your misinterpreted 1 Cor 13:8
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

Why been personal on issues? You got angry being opposed? I know you have more tolerant than this, make use of it.
I only told her the truth.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
If he was dead in 1952, does that change the fact that the group stem from JWs? cheesy

My friend, go and eat your food so that you can sleep well.
I'm not interested in arguing BLINDLY with you, the fact still remains that it was JWs that was found worthy to pray as the group to represent Nigeria during Independence NOT any of your TRINITY Churches Sir! cheesy
You are shameless old man, "agbantari" for nothing, meaning elderly for nothing angry angry angry

The man was ex RCC. He formed GKS as early as in 1933 after a visitation in a dream, to go preach the gospel of the Kingdom and also to expose false teachings about God. So he briefly was a JW, for less than a year, because in 1934, he severed ties of his short romance with JW as soon as he probably could see numbers weren't adding up with them, lmao.

TATIME:

Because what we're trying to find out now is in two parts, is it true that JWs were called to pray during Independence in 1960?

The other one is was it Urhobo that represented the Organization? Of course this has been settled, he wasn't because he did before Nigeria's Independence! undecided undecided undecided
Staff Sergeant Major to the rescue but corporal Maximus69 wouldn't own up that he erred. Pride, embarrassment, ego and flesh wouldn't allow him

He was making one lie after the other lie, tying himself up in knots of lies. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I only told her the truth.
you have no iota of truth in you,you are the first atheist I have seen preaching about and telling people how there's no God, you should seek help truly
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
TATIME:

I don't have his time jare! cheesy

Let him mention the name of his church and their stand on the topic of discuss (TRINITY) then we can start talking.

Whether JWs or GKS, the fact still boils down to the same place.

None of their TRINITY Churches was qualified to pray for Nigeria during Independence. PERIOD! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.