Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72799 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
confused atheist spotted! Everything you stated above happened few tens of thousand years ago. Apart from other known and glaring evidences of the existence of noah's ark, holy spirit, immaculate conception of Christ, virgin Mary, Jesus's crucifixion, etc, the Holy Bibles is the ultimate evidence we've got. I sounded more delusional and confused when you called Jesus Christ a thief, God on the throne a tyrant while you hail, asslick buhari and other Nigerian politicians that contributed to your miserable life. Bro, you need Jesus Christ in your life. Go to the nearest church/pastor/reverend father to confess your sins and freed of these satanic bandages/shackles before it's too late. Peace.....

You're not bright at all.
You're confused and delusional...
See you condemning a research even with clear evidence... But you'll rather believe that a virgin gave birth to a mini god.
Clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Adjovi: 8:27pm On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

Really? Any link to your source of information?

Your last line is rubbish...these are scientific facts.

You can read it up.. prior before the Europeans stepped foot in Congo, they heard images of the mokele mbebe on their pottery vessels. Despite the fact they knew nothing about the existence of the word dinosaur. You can read it up. But as usual it was disproved by your scientist on no cogent basis. Anything to keep the lies of the earth being millions of years old going.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2020
MrSensor:
you are very stupid(fool) . A Fool says the is no God. One day you will die and face the truth.

Prove him wrong, let's see who the bigger fool is. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Even in the bible...tell me How many sin or death Was in the name of Satan..but yet ur loving sky daddy has caused countless genocide..rape and slavery..the Only death caused by Satan which was job and his family wasnt even Without Gods consent.. When Satan said eat the fruit and ye shall become like gods..he Didn't lie..Y God was trying to hide the knowledge of the universe from man Eg by banning the study of astronomy.. Satan was Trying to Show us how to become immortals ourselves...y was was trying to degrade our species to feeding off his foot.. Satan wanted to show humanity how to fish themselves... Ur god is an oppressor.. A tyrant..an slowpoke entity who is hell bent on destroying the Human race or succumbing them to his authority .....If u actually read ur bible with logical reasons and not with a succumbing mind u will see the absurdity of these god u all speak of
You believe in existence of Satan, let me put this straight, if you were God, you will punish human more, God created man so that they will live forever, provided everything for mankind and this same man disobey Him..if you are God tell me you will not punish man. Take it or leave it, Satan is evil. Satan that makes people to sacrifice fellow human for ritual. God is never an opressor bcoz if he is, the Air you breath you would pay for. Human didn't come into existence without a supernatural being and that is God.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by apexx666: 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 3187913[/color]
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by luminouz(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
Adjovi:

You can read it up.. prior before the Europeans stepped foot in Congo, they heard images of the mokele mbebe on their pottery vessels. Despite the fact they knew nothing about the existence of the word dinosaur. You can read it up. But as usual it was disproved by your scientist on no cogent basis. Anything to keep the lies of the earth being millions of years old going.

I have carried out radiocarbon dating before bro on a scientific research, no everything be lies naaaa...are you even a scientist to begin with?

I will search for the mokele mbebe online now.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by nanizle(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Another atheist spotted. Why are they so pained that they are after my mention upandown. You are a typical fool if u dont believe the Holy Bible and everything that happened in it for just few thousands years ago but believe this dinosaur that they claimed to have existed for more than hundred million years ago. Give ur life to Christ bro, He's the only one that can save u, not dinosaur nor scientists. Mind u, i studied a science course and im correct to be addressed as a scientist, and i have read so many books/articles that are enough to change my belief but i still stand my ground. Peace...

It's really not your fault. I blame the British colonists who shoved Christianity down your fore father's throat while enslaving them and plundering their resources.

You wouldn't be talking like this if not for them.

You better go back to Sango or Amadioha, your real God. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by lambsbread: 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
omoadeleye:

To be candid bro, you are a useless dependent free thinker, you just sit down at one corridor of your room while depressed imagining unnecessarily, you are waiting for someone to fed to you with evidence of what had happened in the days of Jesus Christ and before Jesus Christ, and the holy bible was made as a documented evidence for you to believe, even the where Jesus Christ was buried was still being preserve in Israel, yet you still can't believe all what have been shown to you but you can still be arguing in ignorance because of your useless imaginations and views. Go out there to the field and gather some facts or evidence to prove your point against the bible and Jesus Christ tomb stone in Israel.
You're funny. You know nothing yet you're asking someone to go gather their evidence.

The Jesus tomb stone you are talking about is it not The Garden Tomb situated in Jerusalem? Go and read about it. I doubt you know anything about it.

There's no evidence Jesus ever existed. Both his date of birth celebrated today and place of death visited today are all Fabrications!

You all just believe the Bible on the merit that the men who wrote them were not telling lies. That's believe in fallible men; not in God!

You can imagine believing Reverend King or indabosky are true men of God just on the merit that they said they are true men of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Focusmind: 8:32pm On May 29, 2020
I wonder how the world was millions of years ago.

Dinosaurs must have been a very vicious beast years ago.

I saw the remains of the animal in Houston zoo in 2014 and was marvelled at the animals cheer size and its canine.

Sad that the animal went into extinction.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by justli: 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Your only way out is giving your life to Christ

If I be a man of God!

I'm sorry but God doesn't threaten you so you could convert. And your words hold no waters in the matters of who lives and who doesn't. If he, a mere mortal jokes about God, you can only pray he sees the light someday. Hardline atheist have said worse and God arrested them and used them as vessel.
Pls no prayers of you will die before the year ends, thats unchristian

3 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Even in the bible...tell me How many sin or death Was in the name of Satan..but yet ur loving sky daddy has caused countless genocide..rape and slavery..the Only death caused by Satan which was job and his family wasnt even Without Gods consent.. When Satan said eat the fruit and ye shall become like gods..he Didn't lie..Y God was trying to hide the knowledge of the universe from man Eg by banning the study of astronomy.. Satan was Trying to Show us how to become immortals ourselves...y was was trying to degrade our species to feeding off his foot.. Satan wanted to show humanity how to fish themselves... Ur god is an oppressor.. A tyrant..an slowpoke entity who is hell bent on destroying the Human race or succumbing them to his authority .....If u actually read ur bible with logical reasons and not with a succumbing mind u will see the absurdity of these god u all speak of
I really pity the Philistines,amalakites,hitties,egyptains,etc,they really suffered in the hands of a warlike god that loves war,genocide,slavery and death as if differences cannot be diplomatically settled.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by nanizle(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
Abasman007:
another mumu......

My man, you need to see beyond your indoctrination. Just apply a little bit of logical thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Therapyken(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

The bible that was written by heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited.. U must be really mentally derailed...imagine someone writing bout how he died...if u actually av read 60% of ur fairytale bible or Qur'an's. U will see how messed up religion is..but Unfortunately religion which was injested with fear binds u from asking critical Question that will Save u from it mental Slavery... Religion is Always allergic to evidence and curiosity.
PS:I am not an atheist.. I am a freethinker.. That is an advanced level for atheist know the Different
You sound quite passionate. But i think the prevalent false religions are the culprits for not letting the truth reach and satisfy the many curious and honest hearts. If you don't mind, i would like to have a healthy conversation with you regarding your reservations about religion.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2020
This is why most Nigerians are dumb. Especially the religious ones.
You are quick to refute scientific research like this one, but you swallowed a cock and bull story about a virgin giving birth to a boy who later walked on water, then died and woke up three days later only to ascend into the sky.
Now ask yourself if you have sense at all.
You all keep claiming that there are no pictures of these dinosaurs and all that, but you'll easily believe that a man used his bare hands to part the sea.
Ask yourselves if you can really prove these hogwash stories you grew up to believe.
If you can't, you're no different from a m0ron.
And this is just me being honest.
If you're going to condemn this research, at least prove your fictional stories in your bible. Till then, you remain a m0ron.
Come at me with insults instead of proof, and you'll prove my point about you being a m0ron.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I shouldn't be quoting you cos you lag manner but just wants to educate you. The first creation wasn't man but heaven and earth. You can read the details in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1. Infact, that chapter made us to understand that animals were created even before man.

Yeah, according to some fictional book.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
for this word of yours if you don't meet your end before this year ends know am not a man of God. Your passing will be miserable and in agony.

Prove him wrong.

Threatening him with death?
Lol, you might even die before him.
You think this life cares whether you believe in some fictional god or not? cheesy
Your death might even be more horrible than his. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
nanizle:

It's really not your fault. I blame the British colonists who shoved Christianity down your fore father's throat while enslaving them and plundering their resources.

You wouldn't be talking like this if not for them.

You better go back to Sango or Amadioha, your real God. grin
It's obvious that you are suffering from ignorance. God should save you before its too late for you
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Adjovi: 8:42pm On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

I have carried out radiocarbon dating before bro on a scientific research, no everything be lies naaaa...are you even a scientist to begin with?

I will search for the mokele mbebe online now.

Stegosaurus dinosaur at the ancient Khmer temple of Ta Prohm, part of the Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia. An ancient carving of stegosaurus was on it..read it all up..their are ancient carvings of dinosaurs that prove man lived with dinosaurs. It was mentioned and described in the Bible as well(behemoth)
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Image123(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're not bright at all.
You're confused and delusional...
See you condemning a research even with clear evidence... But you'll rather believe that a virgin gave birth to a mini god.
Clown.

You should be ashamed of yourself. A grown boy like you believing tales by moonlight of what an animal did 65million years ago simply because a fellow human said so, but you vehemently reject what you're told happened less than 6000years ago, because a fellow human said so. Ain't it funny?

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by onadana: 8:43pm On May 29, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit

You need psychiatric evaluation. Casting aspersions on people's belief.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2020
omoadeleye:

To be candid bro, you are a useless dependent free thinker, you just sit down at one corridor of your room while depressed imagining unnecessarily, you are waiting for someone to fed to you with evidence of what had happened in the days of Jesus Christ and before Jesus Christ, and the holy bible was made as a documented evidence for you to believe, even the where Jesus Christ was buried was still being preserve in Israel, yet you still can't believe all what have been shown to you but you can still be arguing in ignorance because of your useless imaginations and views. Go out there to the field and gather some facts or evidence to prove your point against the bible and Jesus Christ tomb stone in Israel.

Please tell us how a vigin gives birth to a child.
I await your logical response.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by John1152(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2020
Abasman007:
only if your father used condom...... But Sha wait and see how your life will end.

Pls use condom we don't want a generation from your insane balls roaming the streets of hell with you...

Mumu

there is no street of hell, it's a lake filled with torments day in day out, without you ever dying. and it's forever. like this scares me alot. I really wish to make it
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:
You are quick to refute scientific research like this one, but you swallowed a cock and bull story about a virgin giving birth to a boy who later walked on water, then died and woke up three days later only to ascend into the sky.
You all keep claiming that there are no pictures of these dinosaurs and all that, but you'll easily believe that a man used his bare hands to part the sea.
Ask yourselves if you can really prove these hogwash stories you grew up to believe.
If you're going to condemn this research, at least prove your fictional stories in your bible. Till then, you remain a m0ron.
Come at me with insults instead of proof, and you'll prove my point about you being a m0ron.
You are suffering from satanic bondage.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by lambsbread: 8:44pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I shouldn't be quoting you cos you lag manner but just wants to educate you. The first creation wasn't man but heaven and earth. You can read the details in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1. Infact, that chapter made us to understand that animals were created even before man.
And chapter two made us to understand that man was created before animals.

Is this not how lies are detected?

The Holy book of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Homiesjinxbank: 8:46pm On May 29, 2020
So Muhammed is a terrorist?? Since boko haram, isis etc them they shout allah akbah before destroying innocent people all because of 22 virgins in one yeye paradise...

Tomiwa69:

U don't believe these but u believe a talking snake,a talking donkey,and all the Animals in the world lived not more than 20 miles to Noah's ark..u are delusional.. Even with evidence been shown to u of the existence of these creatures.. But yet u dumbo religion asshole and ur tyrant on the throne Still can't prove that Noah's ark existed..or y Jesus was hanged amongst thef if he wasnt a thef too..or if Mary wasnt a bitch for carrying Another man's child and claiming it to be an imaginary holy spirit
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:47pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'M MORE INTERESTED IN KNOWING HOW A SNAKE COULD TALK WITHOUT A VOICE BOX.

4 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:
You sounded incoherent. You need strong deliverance. Your parents should be ashamed of you
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

I don't see the need to be telling people not to believe in God
I believe in God
If you don't
Ok
But don't tell me what to believe in.
That's were problems come in
He needs to be educated that

Then don't disturb us in our homes, place of work, schools, bus parks and other public places, telling us to repent.
If you're going to do that, then don't complain when you receive same treatment.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by aadoiza: 8:48pm On May 29, 2020
shadeyinka:

But these same heardsmen and farmers of ancient Times who had little or no idea bout the world or the universe in which they inhabited succeeded in changing the whole world while you whine about aimlessly like a swine!
grin grin grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2020
lambsbread:

And chapter two made us to understand that man was created before animals.

Is this not how lies are detected?

The Holy book of confusion.
You have problem of both reading and comprehension. Check well again, i never mentioned chapter two. Ode!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

I guess we were told that angel Gabriel did the chuk chuk

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
You sounded incoherent. You need strong deliverance. Your parents should be ashamed of you

Come at me with insults instead of proof, and you'll prove my point about you being a m0ron

Yeah I meant what I said.
I didn't expect anything less from folks like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.